Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Mango Signs

Simple digital signage for any business. Easy to use, hundreds of professional templates, flexible scheduling and a large app library

Meer informatie over Mango Signs

6 reviews worden weergegeven

Md M.
Company Director
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018

"Super easy setup"

Pluspunten: Recently I have tried in my restaurant. It is very easy to setup and synchronize with TV. You make any LCD tv as degital menu board. It has both option paid or free.

Minpunten: I think ,mango sign is relatively new in digital menu market. Their software is fast but still need some development.Need more temple .

van Mango Signs op 18-1-2018

Hi!

Thank you for the review, as well as the feedback. We are currently building out our template library and are happy to take some suggestions on what content our customers would appreciate seeing the most.

If you could shoot an email over to our support team with what you may be interested in we can send it on over to our design team for consideration in some of our upcoming templates.

Thanks again!
Mango Team

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018
Jamie M.
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-7-2017

"I cannot say enough about Mango Signs! FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!"

Pluspunten: When I began the quest for digital signage, I emailed about thirty companies, letting them know about a specific feature I absolutely needed. A quarter didn't respond. A quarter sent back a canned, impersonal message and then deluged me with advertising. Almost half emailed back saying they didn't have that feature, but I should still buy their program/equipment. Only Mango sent a personal email, letting me know they could tweak current features so I'd have what I needed. Then, when I had a glitch (mine, not theirs), they spent A LOT of time working with me to get it resolved. I'd recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Minpunten: Because this page is making me input at least 100 characters in order to submit this form, I'm simply going to say there's NOTHING I don't LOVE about Mango! xoxo

van Mango Signs op 21-7-2017

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, and for choosing MangoSigns :). We are happy to help and hope you continue to enjoy the product.

• Beoordeeld op 20-7-2017
Paul H.
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2016

"Great for office bulletin board"

Opmerkingen: We have been using Mango Signs for two screens in our office; our main lobby and our kitchen. It was pretty easy to set them both up the way we wanted them to work for their respective roles. The main lobby mainly shows a video loop while our kitchen is a digital bulletin board for our employees to get information from. It's very easy to go in and make a change to what's being shown, or schedule something for a one-time event like a holiday.

• Beoordeeld op 7-11-2016
Kyle D.
IT Specialist
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2019

"Easy to Use, Great Support"

Pluspunten: Easy and fast to set up even for a non-technical person.

Minpunten: Sometimes it can be slow on the older devices, but it runs great on the new ones.

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2019
Peyton P.
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2016

"Awesome digital signs, great potential"

Opmerkingen: After researching and doing trials for dozens of digital signage platforms, this is by far the best. It is user-friendly, visually appealing, and full of great features (Facebook feed, weather feed, RSS feeds, slideshows, templates, etc!) As a start-up, they are still working out the kinks, but were very responsive to our needs and concerns and took our feedback to make quick and positive fixes. It is also very friendly price-wise, Recommend over any other digital signage platform out there right now.

van Mango Signs op 13-6-2016

Thanks for the kind remarks and review! We look forward to working with you as we grow together.

• Beoordeeld op 13-6-2016
Charles D.
Commercieel vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2017

"A forward-thinking, versatile professional product that is cost effective & easy to use"

Opmerkingen: Increased eyeballs on our offerings at a cost effective price point. It really pays for itself for us within the first couple days of each month.

Pluspunten: Versatile, adaptability, ease of use, cost, professional look, always new functions being implemented with no distraction to the product

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2017