PG Real Estate reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over PG Real Estate

PG Real Estate is powerful script to create your own real estate site. Free installation and support. SEO settings, monetization tools.

Meer informatie over PG Real Estate

• Klantenondersteuning
  • Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2015

"Great company, Super support, super product"

Opmerkingen: I was first acquainted with Pilot Group Rus company December 19, 2013.
Over the years, there are only positive emotions from the RealEstate product. It is a flexible script that can be easily customized to my needs. It works quickly without bugs.
I`d like to say a few words about technical support team. Guys - you are super !!! Every problem is solved quickly, most of the design or functionality improvements can be done in frame of technical support. Special thanks to Ingrid, the technical support manager who coddles me like a child, all the time, and, frankly speaking, I am not one of the simplest and unpicky person.
In summary, I would say that I'm 101% satisfied with the staff and software, I wish good luck to the team and I wish to maintain your reputation like it has been until now.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2015
  • Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 9-11-2015

"All perfectly!"

Opmerkingen: Life's journey... the complex framework of thoughts, decisions, and consequences leading us to manifestation of our hearts' desires. I am grateful to the Pilotgroup team who shared this journey with me and were there to help create this project, step by step. I am grateful to the Pilotgroup team whose products and services allowed me to embody the vague outlines of my ideas into a real project, which, I hope, in due course will take its rightful place in this segment of the Internet.
www.portalinmobiliario24.com Sergey Pritomskiy