Over ARCS

Een alles-in-één platform met panelbeheer, gegevensverzameling in meerdere modussen, geautomatiseerde werving, incentivebeheer en meer.

Meer informatie over ARCS

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van ARCS

Waar voor je geld
5,0

ARCS heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 5 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (5)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je ARCS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5)

Gerold M.
Gerold M.
Recruitment Supervisor in VS
Research, 51-200 werknemers

ARCS does everything I need it to

5 4 jaar geleden

ARCS does everything that I need it to. I use it to recruit subject for clinical trial and this software does it all. I can program the questionnaire and disqualify subjects on any question. I can recruit with a pool or I can do simple data collection. It even helps manage appointments and keep track of payments. I can create lists that drill down to any customized attribute. If I want to find a population with a certain condition or skin type, I can, as long as I have captured that information on the registration questionnaire. Everything is completely able to be customized. If i need something specific that I cannot figure out on my own or with the help of the extensive online resources, I get very quick support from the team. They are friendly and patient and have never let me down.

Barrie D.
Barrie D.
COO in VS
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Professional, State-of-the-art recruiting software that has helped our company Grow and save money!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we saved on recruiting time and on costs. we were able to fill our clinical studies in half the time and keep up to date records for all the volunteers that are currently registered. It is easy to use for both staff and subjects.

since using this software, we have recruited studies faster, on time to deadline and continue to expand our capabilities by providing our clients with uptodate and real life information on recruiting!

Joel M.
Data Management in VS

Great technical support team and easy to program

5 4 jaar geleden

Programming studies in the system is fast and easy. The ability to add unavailability in batches has been a great tool for us because we usually have multiple sites. Recently they've added mobile scheduling into the system and that will be a great tool for us in the future.

The system has been customized for our company so our experience is, I believe, different from other users. Issues that we've had with the system seem to stem from those customizations. However, the team at MSG has been very helpful with anything that comes up.

Aleko M.
Aleko M.
marketing analist in Georgië
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

few words about ARCS

5 2 jaar geleden

the product come fully customized for you to use, very easy to use.

whilst it is developed especially for your company some things may still need improvements but i must admit they have very strong team and their response to problems is lifesaving some times.

Olivia A.
Environmental Specialist in VS
Milieudiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

ArcMap

5 vorig jaar

The versatility and accuracy. As an environmentalist, it’s nice to be able to create my own maps

It was very difficult to install properly on a Mac