Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over ARCS

Een alles-in-één platform met panelbeheer, gegevensverzameling in meerdere modussen, geautomatiseerde werving, incentivebeheer en meer.

Meer informatie over ARCS

5 reviews worden weergegeven

Gerold M.
Recruitment Supervisor
Research, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018

"ARCS does everything I need it to"

Pluspunten: ARCS does everything that I need it to. I use it to recruit subject for clinical trial and this software does it all. I can program the questionnaire and disqualify subjects on any question. I can recruit with a pool or I can do simple data collection. It even helps manage appointments and keep track of payments. I can create lists that drill down to any customized attribute. If I want to find a population with a certain condition or skin type, I can, as long as I have captured that information on the registration questionnaire. Everything is completely able to be customized. If i need something specific that I cannot figure out on my own or with the help of the extensive online resources, I get very quick support from the team. They are friendly and patient and have never let me down.

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018
Barrie D.
COO
Research, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

"Professional, State-of-the-art recruiting software that has helped our company Grow and save money!"

Opmerkingen: we saved on recruiting time and on costs. we were able to fill our clinical studies in half the time and keep up to date records for all the volunteers that are currently registered. It is easy to use for both staff and subjects.

Pluspunten: since using this software, we have recruited studies faster, on time to deadline and continue to expand our capabilities by providing our clients with uptodate and real life information on recruiting!

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Joel M.
Data Management
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018

"Great technical support team and easy to program"

Pluspunten: Programming studies in the system is fast and easy. The ability to add unavailability in batches has been a great tool for us because we usually have multiple sites. Recently they've added mobile scheduling into the system and that will be a great tool for us in the future.

Minpunten: The system has been customized for our company so our experience is, I believe, different from other users. Issues that we've had with the system seem to stem from those customizations. However, the team at MSG has been very helpful with anything that comes up.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018
Aleko M.
marketing analist
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 9-5-2020

"few words about ARCS"

Pluspunten: the product come fully customized for you to use, very easy to use.

Minpunten: whilst it is developed especially for your company some things may still need improvements but i must admit they have very strong team and their response to problems is lifesaving some times.

• Beoordeeld op 9-5-2020
Olivia A.
Environmental Specialist
Milieudiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-1-2021

"ArcMap"

Pluspunten: The versatility and accuracy. As an environmentalist, it’s nice to be able to create my own maps

Minpunten: It was very difficult to install properly on a Mac

• Beoordeeld op 2-1-2021