Lots of positive comments

Tim S.
Attorney
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Clients & customers in our shared business space really like the signage. It pops. For me, setting it up was a little awkward but I attribute that to me rather than the software. My questions were answered live and were very, very helpful. I have recommended QuickESign to more than one person since I started using it. The value is there, the price is very reasonable. If I had a wish about it, I simply wish it was easier to use video without it taking up the whole screen. At this point, though, I'm really happy with the product and the folks behind it.

Pluspunten: It does exactly what it is supposed to and you do not need to know any code to make it work.

Minpunten: The interface is a LITTLE clunky for me. I wish it were possible to have the template displayed on your set-up screen, drop in your images/slides/videos into the set up and make it run a bit more seamlessly. Having said that, anybody can use this without a lot of effort by simply following directions. If I can figure it out, anybody can.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Marathon Computing op 11-1-2017

Thanks for the review Tim. With regard to the video, one of the features of the pro version is the improved video options, which include windowed videos (not the full screen) as well as a method to cache the video when the routine starts so there are no loading graphics or delays when starting a new video.

We are working on some revisions to the editor for more seamless updates. Thank you for your suggestions.

Reliable, Affordable, and Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
Larry I.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have done extensive field testing with this product; I have a network of more than twelve screens scattered across town using a rather expensive alternative system. The pricing for QuickESign is certainly fair and reasonable. And while it is most certainly good quality, easy to use and reliable, we're waiting for the next generation before we go both feet in. Fair Enough?

Pluspunten: QuickESign is a fantastic, easy to use signage resource for small businesses of many kinds. No special hardware or geek employees necessary. If you can sign into a channel on your ROKU TV or ROKU streaming device you can have a very cost effective and reliable signage service set up and ready to go in minutes. We have deployed this in a couple of different locations and it is always high quality output and very simple to use.

Minpunten: In simple terms, the background interface needs to be a bit more robust. For full screen applications the system works quite well. However, I find it difficult to use the Zones feature and maintain an accurate timeline inside of each Zone. I know the company is striving to improve on many levels so we don't hold this against them. We simply need a greater sense of control over our content timelines.

An excellent solution for signage

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2018
Tom L.
President/CEO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being able to find affordable digital signage that allows us to easily customize and present on hardware that is affordable was a key for us. Quickesign checks all those boxes.

Pluspunten: We've used Quickesigns for about 3 years and have found it easy to use and configure and regular updates improve the functionality. We also have enjoyed the cost savings from having multiple screens.

Minpunten: In the early days of the user interface, it was a little complicated to use. I also would like to see more apps/modules but anticipate those will come with future updates.

Excellent Choice For My Store

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019
Mike J.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This was a very affordable option that I chose when looking at digital signage solutions. By using integrated 50 inch Smart TVs with built in Roku it meant I didn't have to buy any other dedicated hardware per device. This allowed me to have multiple displays.

Pluspunten: Software is very flexible. I'm very happy with the food menu layout. I'm able to update my prices fairly easily when I need to. I also use a second screen to promote my social media pages, weekly specials and product images using video, fly in images and montages.

Minpunten: The user interface does take a little getting used to. This was especially the case when using a mouse to make precise image placement. However, the simple workaround is to use the exact numerical entries for the height, width and screen locations.

Gave the Lobby a Modern Look!

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018
Chuck S.
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If you are thinking about having a digital display at your work save the time I invested in looking at the options, just get in touch with customer support and do it!

Pluspunten: I have been running the software as an electronic menu board in my automotive repair shop for about a year now. It was easy to get set up and any questions I had were quickly handled by support team. Once I had it set up I have run it daily without any hiccups! It is an affordable solution to looking high end.

Minpunten: Honestly because I have had no issues, I had to reach out to remember the site to make updates (like I said I set it and forgot it about a year ago). But a quick note to customer support and they quickly responded with the information I needed.

Great service, unbelievable value!

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2017
Daniel K.
Network Administrator
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We looked at other systems and the upfront and ongoing fees were very high. The ease of use and cost of QuickESign made it an easy sell. Fantastic customer service. I highly recommend QuickESign.

Pluspunten: Low cost, ease of use.

Minpunten: Not much. We were one of the first users and features were spartan and some things didn't work well. Now everything has been fixed and features have been added.

Software and cost - Exactly what we needed

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018
Brad F.
Pastoral Associate
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: This product is very easy to setup and use on a daily basis. We keep calendar events and learning slides refreshed daily. The quality of this product is exactly what we needed. It is not as robust as some of the other products out there, but the price is also only a fraction of the others.

Minpunten: occasionally a TV will not update automatically - I then need to do a Roku update and refresh QuickESign, would be nice to be notified when an update is available. This is a very minor issue and is easily resolved.

QuickESign lives up to the name!

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2018
Nico F.
Co-Owner
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software has allowed our business to provide schedules, videos, signage to our clients in a quick, easy and professional way!

Pluspunten: - Not only is this software affordable and easy, the customer support is some of the best in the digital signage industry! Customer support has catered to my needs without hassle and made me feel like I was their top priority! - Short learning curve! If you are familiar with digital signage and designing layouts, QuickESign is a breeze. - Scheduling my layouts makes it easy to setup the signage for the week and just forget about it! - Easy to import videos, jpegs and other media to your layout. - Built in widgets such as time and weather.

Minpunten: Not many but there are some basic features I wish were included such as layer adjustment. It can be cumbersome to get everything layered correctly especially when copying a layout. However, if you import your files in the order you want them layered, it works. Hopefully this will be a feature added in the future.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Robert C.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We will be customers for as long as this product remains available. Our customers love what we do with it, and that's what matters!

Pluspunten: Most everyone knows how to use a ROKU device. That, along with a quality monitor, and you have an awesome way to display just about anything. My business is small. I also work for a large company that has an IT department that developed their own software to use for displaying. Theirs is incredibly difficult to use. QuickESign is super easy. One of the best products we've purchased for our business.

Minpunten: Would love a mobile app that could be used to make changes to our sign.

Great feature rich prodict

Principal
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use, flexibility, affordable solution, great and responsive support.

Minpunten: Certain processes could be streamlined to eliminate repetitive tasks but this is a minor inconvenience.

Exactly what we were looking for!

Serena R.
Marketing Director
Bankwezen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The price and how easy it is to use. I like that it is used with a roku.

Minpunten: It would be nice if the schedule had an "End Date" so I wouldn't have to remember to remove certain pictures.

Better than 6K media platform

Travis M.
Director of Community Engagement
Human Resources, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Best platform I've used, and when I have a problem I always get a live person to help me walk through my problems.

Pluspunten: We can add slideshows, information on service per day, time, dates, change the background and colors.

Minpunten: It's not very user-friendly. At first, I had a hard time navigating the platform, but became more fluid after a few weeks.

Great product

Seth N.
Graphics
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This program makes digital signage so easy

Minpunten: I can’t find anything wrong with it. Honestly it’s great and if there were issues customer support would be quick!

Wonderful Value with increasing quality and functionality

Ed B.
Director of Youth & Family Ministry
Plastics en kunststoffen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm using QuickESign to run digital signage and company wide visual updates for a large plastics company in Elgin, IL. We installed 15+ Roku TVs and are running slides. We export our slides into an MP4 and upload them to various playlists. These MP4s need to stay under 100MB (as determined by Roku I think), so we need to use software like Handbrake to reduce the file size prior to the upload.

Pluspunten: It is simple, affordable, and convenient (if you have Roku TVs or devices that are compatible). The cloud based nature of the software is great because I can update our digital signage from anywhere. Customer service has been fantastic and quick to respond to questions or requests.

Minpunten: The UI is clunky at times and it doesn't do the preview plane very well in browser. The UI could use a bit of an overhaul for both feel and ease of use (initially)... but now that I've been using it for 9+ months, I've got a system down. I would love to see a slicker UI. I'm used to using platforms like squarespace, and QuickESign could definitely use some polish. But functionally, it's wonderful.

Highly Recommended!

Spyro G.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: A perfect way to advertise your products in the store!

Minpunten: User interface a little confusing but certainly usable

Church Use Review

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2018
Whitney H.
Preschool Director
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that I can switch slideshows effortlessly. We have an Early Learning Center within our church and each needs individual sets of graphics, I used to have to use USB's in each TV for each ministry, this is much much easier, and ensures I actually use the technology I purchased!

Minpunten: The overall appearance. Its just not an attractive page. Some of the terminology seems different even though the action is the same like with "layout" and "playlist"

So simple to use and great results.

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2016
David W.
Vice President
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Pros: its real easy and simple to set up and get great results with little effort. The pricing structure and the hardware required for this digital signage product is coset effective and makes perfect sense for the small business as it is much cheaper than any other product out there. The support is first rate and they continue to provide updates and are very responsive to customers requirements. Its great that you can have multiple schedules and multiple screens displaying different content.
Cons:The user interface can be a little clunky especially teh zone layout editor. It would be best if you could specify actual starting co-ordinates and frame size in pixels. Or maybe even a snap to grid as aligning it up is difficult. I found that you have to slightly adjust the image size to fit teh whole screen properly.
Other than that overal its a great product at a great price

Fun, Pretty Easy, Very Useful

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Transportation Company
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a fun and unique marketing tool. TV is something people just naturally look at when there is one. How many times have you walked into a place and watched the same 3 ads play over and over again, or better yet watch a talking head without sound so you have no idea what they are saying? We do that because when we see a screen, we watch. That is the key to quickesign.

Pluspunten: It has lots of widgets that make your screen very dynamic and informative. It's fun to put together. It's a great marketing tool if you have foot traffic.

Minpunten: You have to pay more to do things like videos, extra widgets, etc...which doesn't make sense if you aren't going to reach any more people. I think the pricing should be based on your size, not theirs.

Great option for low-cost digital signage

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2017
Alan U.
Process Engineer
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I started using Quickesign about a year ago and am very pleased with my choice. There are a lot of templates for first-time users and the system is robust enough for the most hardcore users. This is a great option for someone who just wants to dip their toes in the water to see just what digital signage is all about.

Pluspunten: Easy to use templates.

Minpunten: Somewhat steep learning curve.

Quick E Sign Review

Nichelle G.
Graphic Designer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience using Quick E Sign has been fun and clear. Its easy to display what I need to advertise from my computer to a tv screen.

Pluspunten: I like that this software is east to use.

Minpunten: I would like more features like video and animation templates.

Works great!

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2017
Tyson H.
Systems Administrator
Bibliotheken, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are using this for advertising within the Williams County Library system. We have it deployed in Four departments at our main library and also one at each of our five branches. It's so quick and easy to manage and deploy content from one location and push it out to each area. I highly recommend to anyone needing an easy to use cloud based system.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and can be managed from one location.

Minpunten: A little more functionality, but obviously that comes with time.

Used for church setting

Bob M.
Pastor
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Helpful for price but wanting due to issues above

Pluspunten: Ability to create multiple presentations and make changes that upload quickly

Minpunten: We really need to see a spread that shows a mini image of each slide that can be dragged and dropped in a different order. It is very difficult to name files beyond the numeric file name assigned to pictures when they are saved. We also need to be able to intersperse pdf docs and other pic formats. At this point, we are forced to take a cell camera image of a printed document to get it onto a slide

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Marathon Computing op 4-10-2018

Hi Bob, thanks for the comments. I am happy to say that you can now upload PDF docs directly to your layout without converting to an image first.

Also, I am wondering if you are still using the old version. You can certainly drag and drop your slides and the slides are labeled with your filename. Please take a look at the new version at https://quickesign.net

Makes Us Look Big

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2016
Martin S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Low price large screen TV's and QuickESign makes my business shine. I show images of upsell items and customers buy. I run several restaurants and one of them is a BBQ joint. My bread and butter is the BBQ sandwich but my big money comes from RIBS and CHICKEN. By showing pic and videos of these items is what sells it. Pictures on the wall can't compare, humans look at TV's. This is a fact we have doubled the number of sales of up sell items with the use of digital visual aides. At another restaurant we are fine dining. I installed a TV outside near the front door above the menu case. What ever items we need to sell we put on display and wow it dictates what the customers buy. Once again people look at video screens.

Good Value

Mark G.
Marketing
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It works and is reliable. The user interface is basic but easy to use. The price is great.

Minpunten: With the basic package I chose, I can only upload one video. Using this as a digital signage solution, I have to edit my smaller ad videos into one video and upload that video since I can only upload one. Takes a little extra time on my end.

What a great product

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2017
Daniel A.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am using this in my gym to advertise our classes and specials. I did the trial first. had a couple of questions, customer support was great. They walked me through my small learning curve and I was up and running. Great product! Great customer service! Two qualities hard to find in one company.

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Out of the box ready to go. The software is supper user friendly.

Minpunten: Could use a few more widgets.