Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over PayHOA

De nieuwe norm voor het beheer van VVE's

Meer informatie over PayHOA

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van PayHOA

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

PayHOA heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 200 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PayHOA eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (200)

Leopoldo
Leopoldo
CEO in VS
Voedselproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Satisfied user at Lago Bello Brownsville

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Programming payments was easy and straight forward. Get feedback immediately

Everything works well. Had no problem whatsoever

Owner in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

HOA Management Simplified

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My initial experience with PayHOA was a little challenging but I quickly caught on to how everything functions. Some Board members wanted to engage another more established company but the cost and support from the large corporate firms can't compare with the support from PayHOA. This was the best choice for my 300 unit HOA community. I'm so pleased that I paid for the full year with a discount.

PayHOA was free to setup and use for the initial 30 days. The software team was readily available with 24 hours notice to link up and explain any functions. I had a few enhancement requests that were implemented within a few hours. The PayHOA team always responds to my email requests within 24 hours and they are available to work with me on my schedule. I couldn't be more pleased with their service.

There is not a lot of draw back issues with PayHOA. I've been using the software for a few months and everything is going great. I did have some issues looking for the ability to print individual invoices as they don't appear on the owners unit menu. My software consultant was able to quickly show me where to find the PDF print function.

Bonny
Trusteee in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

PAYHOA Campground

3,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good, but challenging

Communication features, unit payment tracking and reporting features.

Not credit card friendly, does not download the banking information that would provide usable information and make reconciling easier

James
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good service, but customer service slipping

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very, very good to start; not so good of late. Hopefully things will improve. Maybe Pay HOA is getting so large that they don't have time for little clients like us. I hope not. they were very good people.

Good price, great set up, easy once one understands how to use it, attractive interface for residents

I use to get timely responses to the few questions and requests I had. Great people, great heal. Lately, this statement is not true. I have a simple accounting statement request outstanding now for nine months. I have customer service requests in for over a month and no answers with hardly a response.

Carrie

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

We definitely made the right choice!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The initial search for a system like this showed that they are very responsive to questions and they have continued that with any support requests. The ease of setting up owners/renters and tracking payments is a breeze. Highly recommend!

Being able to track the units as well as the owners and renters and offer online payment options was the reason we went on the hunt for a system like PayHOA. Being a small self-managed building we wanted something easy with options for further accounting needs as well as great support as needed and we found all that w/ PayHOA. It's easy to see where everything is and anytime we have a question we receive a quick response. Super helpful and really simple to implement.

While there are many features we don't use, the only con is really the ability to have more robust accounting, allowing us to setup vendors to invoice and have them pay us without the need to create a fake unit for them. Google/Apple Pay are also tenant requests that aren't available at this time.

Anita

Self-Directed HOA

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: PayHOA has been a wonderful experience. Our small association of under 50 homes has been relieved of rising homeowner dues and has actually been able to offer all of our homeowners free trash service as a result of these savings.

Ease of use. Accounting capabilities. Set up of violation as template fir multiple use. Every transaction entry has ability to upload proof documents.

I admit it was scary going to self-directing HOA from a continual full service property management group, but there were no Cons to consider with PayHOA.

Karen

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

PayHOA is a game changer

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: PayHOA is the best money our association has spent. The staff and technical support is unmatched to any service I have paid for in the past. This software has enabled our board to go nearly paper free and allows us to keep reference materials in one spot for future boards to review.

The ease of tracking expenses and income; creating and printing financial statements for member meetings and our year end accounting needs; the ease of providing group emails to members; and the ability to store files for member viewing (minutes, rules/regs) and board of director use (quotes on projects) in one place is a great benefit.

Tracking capital expense projects. It would be nice to better track the payoff of a loan.

Robert

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Pay HOA has the perfect mix of tools for any HOA

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, PayHOA has been stellar since we've implemented it. It has only gotten better as time goes by.

We were looking for a system that could track most HOA member's dues and be able to automatically bill, notify and assess late fees as required. PayHOA makes this very easy and streamlined. We have far less billing issues and spend almost no time on it versus doing manual checks or deposits to our HOA checking account from the members.

Most of the issues revolve around contacting tenants of owned properties. It's not super clear to be able to make a sub-contact group of owners / renters so that notifications about local happenings such as street cleanings, etc can be communicated to the people that actually live at the residences.

Pierette
CEO/Operator in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product and easy to use

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use and maintain. Makes running the HOA management business so much easier to perform.

The one-stop shopping type of product. Do not have to use other tools

Dealing with accounts in collections.When an account is in collections, there is no easy way, there is a way but not ideal, to prevent that account from paying via the porta which can cause issues with teh collection agency

Harry B.
Harry B.

Not a satisfied customer

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Onboarding was horrible. Tutorial was easy to follow.

Affordability, however you pay for what you get.

Cancelation on their pdf mailer. They say you have 5min to cancel, however there is no option for you to cancel as the user. So, if I'm working late I need to make sure that I wait the following day to contact them just in case I need to cancel. And that's if they pick up due to the coronavirus. Unfortunately, I have already committed with my HOA to this software. If that wasn't the case I would go to tops.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Harry, I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our customer support team and our platform. I do see that you emailed us to cancel a PDF mailer the day after it was initiated. Unfortunately, our mailer already had the job in production and could not cancel it. I'll make sure we add some language to the confirmation page to make it clearer that submissions are final. We are looking at other direct mailers that offer more flexibility for cancellation, but it's a difficult balance because our clients also want their mailers put in the mail as quickly as possible and cancellation windows slow that process. I see that we offered a $150 credit to your account to help offset the inconvenience. I am happy to work with you to make sure you are made whole and I hope that you will give PayHOA another chance to show our value. Feel free to email me directly at [email protected] to discuss further. Best, Mike Bollinger

Samuel
Business Development Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Give PAYHOA a shot for community management. You will be hooked. Great Customer Service!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been Amazing. PAYHOA offers great value, wonderful customer service, and support, and the overall ease of use makes this a no-brainer. I did vast amounts of research for Community Management software and we are very pleased we selected PAYHOA. We plan to use them for a long time to come. Thanks again to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for always being available to help when we have a question!

The ease of use and the ability to efficiently communicate to residents of an HOA. This software has made managing an HOA so much easier for us. You get great, personalized service and speedy responses to all of your questions. You never feel like you are left alone to figure it out by yourself.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made this system much less intimidating by being there every step of the way to help if we have questions. People like her make this software worth it!

This is seldom a problem, but I have noticed that the system can run slow on certain days. I feel like the violation process could be streamlined as well if there was a mobile version so you could record violations in real-time while out on inspections. It would be great to be able to upload photos instantly.

4 jaar geleden

Sam, Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and your feedback! Best, Mike Bollinger

Anne
Accounting Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

One Stop Management

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After “interviewing” a few companies, PayHOA was by far the most friendly, informative, cost effective and user friendly program. I have a few communities that range from 50 doors up to 250+ doors and PayHOA has been able to fit our needs for all of them. The fees seemed to be very comparable to the other programs, so it all came down to how easy is this going to be to use? I didn’t want to ADD any more time than I was already spending on excel spreadsheet work. PayHOA has delivered on all that I was looking for. Customer Support is always quick and responsive, and if they can't help at that moment, the programming support turnaround hasn't been more than a business day. Very satisfied with this program!

The software is very user friendly and has all of the features that I was looking for.

I wish that the Financial reporting feature was a bit more form driven. Using the simplistic P&L that PayHOA contains, I have an easy work-around for the various needs of my HOA Board Reporting. This is a wish-list item for me - I'd love to be able to print out a GAAP acceptable Income Statement and Balance Sheet.

5 jaar geleden

Anne, Thank you for the review and really helpful feedback! We are about to release a reports upgrade that should solve the reports work around! I'll circle back with you as soon as it's live on the site! Best, Mike

Derek
Treasurer in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Legacy Financial (LegFi) Customer Review

2,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am the treasurer of me fraternity at Michigan State University and we just wrapped up our first semester using your service. We decided to employ your product for a couple key reasons. We wanted the collection support, the ability to pay charges online, and the tax help the you provide through file990.org. Bad News first:
You failed to have the proper tax form on your website. I called numerous times between mid March and when our taxes were due in mid May. Time and time again I was assured that the form would be provided prior to tax day, but unfortunately it never was. Luckily, one of the brothers is an had just completed an internship at Grant Thornton, otherwise I would have been helpless. To be blunt, we feel like we wasted money on a service that couldn't deliver. Furthermore, your software doesn't provide enough tools, especially the budget builder. We budget on a semester -by-semester basis and I just don't have enough freedom to build a functional budget based on our needs with the current version.
Now the good news:
For the most part, your customer service was exceptional. Every call was informative and the operators did a fine job assisting me to the best of their abilities.
General tips:
- Get file990.org running more smoothly. This is one of the primary reasons why fraternities employ your service and it needs to be functional if we are to continue to do so.
- Finalize this update that your customer service told me about. He shared his screen to give me a peek at the beta and I was impressed. The earlier you get this out before fall semester begins the better.
In conclusion, our first semester with Legfi wasn't exactly smooth sailing but there is certainly potential for improvement. Hope this review is helpful.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback. We are always working hard to improve the customer experience and I'll take these notes directly to our tech team.

Martin
President in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A user friendly, value packed and budget friendly option for HOA management

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleased. I began using it as my professional relationship with our paid management company deteriorated. They thought we would fold without their help. Thanks to this software, we got better at everything and saved a lot of money. It actually takes me less time to manage our HOA independently than it did using the management company.

Ease of use and customer service. The software is pretty intuitive to learn, even for a novice in HOA management. The invoicing, payment, budgeting and reporting tools are powerful and simple to use and customer service is great.

There are minor frustrations here and there. Homeowners enrolling will sometimes create a new HOA with a similar name to ours instead of searching for and enrolling in our organization, which took me a while to figure out, but the more time I spend with the software, the more I like it.

Ralph
HOA Treasurer in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

PayHOA for HOA management

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy implementation. Good automation of ongoing management tasks. We brought HOA management in-house, saving management fees. A volunteer is able to perform the management and financial activities with minimal time required.

Easy to implement. Automates most of the HOA management activities that we once paid an outside firm to perform.

We've been pretty happy so far (21 months).

Nancy
V.P. in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Better than a management company

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive - this online service has allowed us to run our small HOA without having to turn it over to a management company and all the extra fees that would incur.

Provides great communication to all homeowners alerting them to news and information, allows both group and individual emails, plus billing/accounting updates. Customer service has been great and very helpful.

As of this writing, we have not found any offered features or services that we did not like or use.

Marty

Vaden

Opmerkingen: Great

Great product. Perfect for out HOA. Very convenient

Slow implementation of new features sometimes

Alex
Associate in VS
Administratie, 10.000+ werknemers

Legfi Review

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly legfi kinda sucked. The only thing it was good for was ease of tax reporting. Otherwise it was a pain to keep balances up to date and often they would go negative for no apparent reason and overall was just a hassle. I would keep track of due payments on my own and moved people away from paying on the website due to high credit card fees while other vendors have lower fees. Even venmo is free for P2P transfers, not sure why this was not an option with legfi.

The ease of tax reporting

The difficulties in keeping balances up to date along with system glitches and high credit fees.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Alex, I'm very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience on LegFi. I would love to hop on a quick call to understand a little more about what was happening with your balances going negative. Unfortunately, we can't offer person to person transfers because your chapter is a nonprofit corporation with an EIN. I would be very careful running the chapter's revenue through a personal account, as it opens you up to tremendous tax and personal liability. If you'd like to discuss further, I would love to continue the conversation via email or phone. Best, Mike Bollinger Founder | LegFi.com [email protected] 859-309-3640

Don
President, HOA in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Outstanding customer relations and assistance

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With limited experience and all of the assistance that the PayHoa staff provides, it is difficult to come up with any negitive responses.

This program is very thorough and easy to assimilate with minimum time involved. For our concerns of a small HOA (116 units) PayHoa is exactly what fits our budget and resources for information.

Have not experienced any glaring negatives. Suppoet staff is exceptional in their assistance.

2 jaar geleden

Don, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you! Best, Mike

Brian
HOA manager in VS

Top Tier for HOA management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Ease of use. They have created everything to manage your HOA. Always coming out with new features. They are always there to help with problems or issues as well.

They always continue to listen to feedback and update their software.

2 jaar geleden

Brian, Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your business! Best, Mike

Jodi
Board Vice President in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

How far is software for our smaller condo association management

3,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I think there are still a few learning curves, but it has provided a lot of positive benefits to our organization to keep us more organized and collect our condo dues (we are a self-run condo association).

It has made a collecting individual condo dues, issuing invoices and, one necessary citations, easier and less time consuming for our organization.

It was a bit of a rocky transition, and maybe not as fluid as anticipated but once we spent some time learning it, it has been useful.

Hilary
Executive Administrator in VS

Great Value, Great Customer Service

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The staff is very responsive to our questions. They are doing a great job of prioritizing our feature requests and making little tweaks to the system that improve the user experience.

The software was very easy to implement. PayHOA uploaded all our data smoothly. This software package had the functionality we wanted. We love that we can receive online payments and send mailings directly to our residents via this software.

There are times when the software seems to lag. Response time when using a smart phone is a bit slow.

5 jaar geleden

Hilary, Thank you for the review! We've been working behind the scenes to speed up the mobile views and you should see an increase in the next 30 days! We appreciate the really helpful feedback! Best, Mike

Alissa
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped to streamline our processes.

Easy to use, integrates with bank account

The google maps are outdated. Could use some extra features like community forums.

Justin
Secretary in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

All the bells and whistles without all the expense

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Simple to set up and easy to use. Makes communication and record keeping a snap.

I have not found a con yet but I will keep looking.

Jason

Easy to use - Adopt in minutes

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy the system. It is in the mid-range of pricing and comes with all the bells and whistles you need to manage a small, or even a large, HOA. I went from having to "work" on the HOA weekly to only working on it quarterly.

I really loved that PayHOA was so easy to use. I was able to adopt the product in minutes by taking the excel spreadsheet I was using to manage my HOA and importing it directly into PayHOA.

When I was importing my "units", it wasn't super easy to import payment history. That was a little annoying. I did find it very easy to put in an enhancement request, but honestly, I didn't lose much value long term by not having that feature.