Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over FreeConference

Gratis telefonische vergaderingen en gratis online vergaderingen met HD-audio, videochat, scherm delen en delen van documenten. 100% gratis te downloaden.

Meer informatie over FreeConference

This is such a great tool for small businesses. We use this weekly, if not more.

Beoordelingen van FreeConference

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

FreeConference heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 27 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je FreeConference eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (27)

Mauren
Mauren
specialist in Commercial Operations in VS
Human Resources, 10.000+ werknemers

Simple application to handle with perfect functions and better quality experience.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For me, giving conferences for free is very good because it allows us to have a marvel in the groups and do it reliably and safely to reach the highest efforts, in each of the organizations, which leads us to mention that it is great and what produces a good configuration of each person is very good their performance and their moment of waiting you can listen to music.

It is a service in a way that leads us to offer a way to meet each person efficiently by videoconference for handling remote calls since it complies with very good quality audio and video, the videoconference service is a useful medium since Freeconference.com is a free medium one of the advantages of using this application is that you can use it to make calls planned, the easiest way to organize seminars and presentations as its features are very useful.

The least necessary thing about this application is that they are not popular among acquaintances, in the same way, it is not very good when used on Android phones since it can only be used on desktop computers, in the same way, video calls also tend to drop sometimes it does not respond and it causes the connection to be lost, I'm not sure, of the same quality the audio must be better because it tends to be very difficult.

Marsharigney
Director of call center in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Free conference

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was ok. I did not know if there was a video feature

Price of free conference was really great. This was appealing to me.

We were not able to use the video capability and that's why we switched to zoom meetings. We also needed to use the product a lot because we manage over 400 is so see a shins and we did not have the ability to do that at a reasonable cost with free conference

Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Make calls overseas without any charge

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quality of call is superb and get reminded on your scheduled meetings and conference

Ability to call and screen share with the people in the conference and you can also get instant replays. This is very useful if there will be some trainings and not everyone can attend

It does not have a free version anymore and not all numbers can be used

Armando
Customer service in Colombia

Good source of communication/conferences.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefit I would said I have is being able to communicate/have conferences calls at work for meetings and customers when they have issues. So far I have not had any interfering with the conference.

I like that is a great tool for phone conference. The sofware will provide you with the phone number to dial and the conference number. If you are the host it will also provide that number to insert. Overall the communication is great. There is no limit for the amount of people that can join.

THe only thing I do not like is that when you are in the conference and you try to conference someone else, it will start a beeping sound which will not go away and you will need to reopen the conference.

Dan G.
Dan G.
Project Director in Filipijnen

Bridging your conference meetings

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can connect real time to as much as people using the phone or internet.

It's a free service that provides business solution in bridging many people to join a conference meeting. i like that it will provide you a link so you can connect via your computer, or use the number and pass code to connect using your phone.

Connection issues have been a challenge sometimes, like quality of voice and some people cannot connect to the conference. You have to be ready for a few minutes before the scheduled meeting for any unexpected technical difficulty.

Alma
Alma
Digital Marketing Strategist | SEO Lead in Canada
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing Download Free Conference Software

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Seamless online communication.

I really love that with the click of a link I am immediately taken into a conference call. The fast that this software is completely download free and is all in the cloud make things so much faster, easier to setup and time efficient. The easy to use share function is also great.

Sometimes the call quality can be dodgy but to be expected with all online conference calling softwares.

Thank you Alma!

Simple, Convenient, Reliable

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's simple, engaging and very easy to use!

I very much appreciate the FreeConference.com's free service option yet their features are rich and is very easy to use.

Rhonda
Rhonda
AuPair Coordinator in VS

Changed meeting forever

5,0 6 jaar geleden

This software is amazing. My team and I know longer have to spend countless hours trying to figure out how we are going to meet. Conference calls all the way from now on.

I have no cons about this software. It is easy to use. It's easy to navigate. The website is very clean and direct. No issues whatsoever.

Kathy
Kathy
Sales Director in VS
Cosmetica

The best conference call program I've used.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this for communication with team members in all parts of the country in various time zones.

I can schedule a conference call in less than 2 minutes. The connections are clear and always easy for participants to dial in.

I don't particularly like the invitation process. I wish the system would integrate with my contacts.

Milieudiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great service for a small business

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software allows me to schedule videoconferences and share my screen with others at no cost - what's not to like?!

For a small business which only occasionally needs to hold videoconferences or conference calls this is ideal. It is free for small conferences (5 people I think) and so it is much more cost-effective for my business than a Skype-for-Business subscription. I like the fact that you can easily email participants and send them calendar invitations for them to accept into their Outlook calendars - and also that if needs be you can start a conference call on the fly. Call quality is good, and there is an impressive range of freephone numbers for different countries meaning it's a great value for money service. It has all the basic functionality in the free version (which is fine for what my business needs) but it looks like if you wanted more you could get it at a decent price.

The web interface only seems to work on Chrome - this is a disadvantage if invitees are using other browsers. However, there is a freephone number for them to use instead, and actually the free app for using the service is quick and easy to download and install.

Thanks so much!

Jenn
Marketing Content Specialist in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Good for Large Meetings - Call-in Difficulty

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, FreeConference is great for large call-in meetings, but there are definitely some bugs that need to be worked out.

I really like FreeConference for large meetings that don't necessarily require any video conferencing. Instead of sitting on a computer with the camera off, I can call in.

We've run into a lot of issues calling in. Sometimes the numbers don't work or there are weird interruptions that are seemingly from others joining in. I'm not sure I would recommend it for any confidential meetings.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for being a customer for over 2 years, we really appreciate your business!

Renata
Digital Account Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great Until We Had To Switch To Video Calls

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great until it started to get expensive. We've switched to Zoom.

Free Conference was a great solution for our company when we were all in the office and had to have different meetings throughout the day. It's a professional line that allows us to have conference number to provide to our clients.

It's quite expensive if you have several meetings all day. Some carriers have a one cent per minute charge and at the end of the month it can be quite expensive. At least for me since we have multiple meetings all day.

Thanks Renata!!

Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Free" is good ... when the quality is good

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It's great to have a free conference line service and be locked into one number and access code. The calls work 70+% of the time, but not always. There are additional (video) features which I've found limiting and difficult to use.

Too many dropped calls, poor quality, and times when attendees don't get into the correct call when dialing in. On the video side - there are easier to use and more feature rich options.

3 jaar geleden

Many thanks for the support!

Donna
Make-Up Artist in VS
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent for Conference Calls!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have monthly conference calls with my team and this App makes it super easy for us to stay connected.

I really love how easy it is to have conference calls with those who live all over the country and world. Most of the time, the # is toll free and easy to access!

I've heard from other conference app's that the connection is poor and sometimes, callers are dropped. I've used FreeConference on many ocassions and have never had this happen.

Thank you Donna!

Stephanie
Admin in VS

Fabulous & free multi-call service!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It's amazing that a free service could have such a wealth of features, and be easy to use and setup. I have preferred this service to skype and have never had any trouble with it as I have had with Skype in the past. It's intutive easy for anyone to figure out and does just what you need it to do. You can have a multi-party call set up in a matter of moments even if it's your first time.

Tiffany
Tiffany
3rd Key Manager in VS
Cosmetica

Great Phone Conferencing Tool

5,0 6 jaar geleden

This is perfect for anyone who wants to meet with a group but unable to physically be together. I like the way it chimes everytime someone joins so you know who is on the line. Teleconferencing is the new boardroom

I have not had one issue with this software since I started using it over 5 years ago. I've never had technical issues or any otherwise

Physician in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Simple, effective, and full featured

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Without the software, my placement coordinator would not have been able to illustrate the changes he needed for me to implement in order to get hired. Super awesome program and service to humanity - thank you.

Loved the ease of use to hold an extremely important screen share meeting. My previous appointment was screwed up by the scheduling lady at the hospital which didn't give me the time I wanted to spend with the software before my big meeting. I ended up having to do it on the fly while on the phone with him and it was a breeze!! SO SIMPLY and worked GREAT!!

Have only used it that one time with no additional features, so I don't know enough about it to have any complaints.

Thanks a miilion!

Konjengbam Mitindra
Business Development Representative in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Versatile Video Conferencing platform with many features

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have a good experience using this platform. I love the features like virtual background and providing an option to upload images provides user to customized their background. Its many features like names announcement never fails to surprise me. This platform can be effectively used for business purposes with great effectiveness.

I love the fact that this platform can operate by just using a web browser. The availability of app on Google Play Store have made this platform more versatile. The availability of features to change virtual background is awesome. It also supports many other features not seen on other platform which makes this platform very attractive.

I wish the recording option was easily available. I also wish that the whiteboarding was also easily available as it is deemed necessary for effective communications and idea Sharing. A more stable video and audio feed would definitely make this platform more attractive for users to utilized.

Johnella
Restorative Practice in VS
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Great for conferencing on call!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Free Conference call has been amazing!!!! Most definitely recommend.

I absolutely love this software! This software allows you to have phone conferences amongst each other without any interruption or interference.

There isn't anything about the software free conference call that I don't like...I have no complaints and will continue to use the software.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you Johnella for your support!

April
manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Conferencing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this every month for our board meetings and I pay the monthly amount, which is very cost effective.

I like the ease of use with this software. I also like the reminders that it gives you.

I would like to have a good video option

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your support April!

Nicole
Member Services in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great features!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! Weekly use, as we are in a large state, with participants all over. Makes it easy to stay connected!

This is such a great tool for small businesses! We use this weekly, if not more. The support is even better!

Nothing! Its free, and works all the time, with no issues! There is nothing to dislike! Recommend this to anyone!

3 jaar geleden

We really appreciate the support, Nicole. Thank you!

Sunitha
Software engineer II in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great free application for international meetings

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall great application for meetings and video conferences

I like most about it is easy of use and cost , provides most of the free features and also internal usage

Least like I can not say much,it is free ,i just felt like little bit connection issue sometimes other than that everything looks great.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks you Sunitha! Much appreciated.

Mike
Sr. Regional Manager in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use, good quality

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Just recently started using it but I love how simple it is to use and that it is a simple add on for chrome. Would recommend to anyone.

I was recently introduced to this for presentations. Better than paying for Adobe or the other services out there. No lag, easy to use interface.

I haven't found anything bad about this product yet.

VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Client customer's conference failed so we just used phones

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: He set this up so we all could call in, however it kept kicking him off. We ended up merging regular cellphone calls among the four of us on the conference

Rutuja
Software Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

FreeConference’s free plan is awesome

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall very good video conferencing software which can be used for free for small groups.

Very good for small scale group calls over the world. Very good HD Voice clarity. Web UI is simple and easy to use. Compared with Zoom meeting and Start meeting this is better and can be used freely for US region calls. Less call drops, no hitches in video calls.

I am a Ubuntu user, Mozilla browser is not supported. Linux based app is not available. 400 dial in participants are allowed in free plan but Dial in number in India is not free