One of the better email senders

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Sinoun C.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Before I started using Postmark, I also tried SendGrid and Mandrill. When I came across Postmark, I just stuck with them because it is SO easy to use. I feel like the other companies complicates the process a bit so it can deter users. I manage hundreds of WordPress sites and I set up Postmark for most of them. This gives me a peace of mind that emails are being sent from the sites, which is very important. I've never had a problem with Postmark. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to improve email deliverability, especially WordPress sites!

Minpunten: There was a problem with one site in my account that was sending a lot of spam, and instead of giving a warning, they suspended my account right away. I contacted them and they contacted me the next day, but if I had major accounts depending on Postmark, this would have been a serious problem.

I absolutely love postmark and wish they charged more

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
Maxim L.
Co-Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We're using Postmark to send all our transactional emails in our SaaS product and we've chosen it over the Sendgrid which frankly speaking, I just couldn't get to work at all.
We've been using it for 2 years now and somehow still haven't exceeded the free quota. I'd really like to support the product and wish they charged more or earlier for it.
Keep up the good work, Wildbit!

Pluspunten: Minimalistic but very well thought-through interface
Love the template builder

Minpunten: The could be more features for advanced tracking and stats collection

Send transactional emails easily

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018
Ivan C.
Founder and Director of Business Development
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: An efficient tool to send emails that offers ways to look up when emails are sent, if they are opened, how and where they are opened (device type, city, etc). Customers tell us they didn't receive a confirmation and we can see that they did, when and where.

Pluspunten: Postmark is a great tool to send transactional emails like reservation notifications, username reset links, point notifications. They are constantly evolving and making the production stronger by adding useful features

Minpunten: Some of the features come in half baked. For example, they built click tracking, but does not appear to have individual link tracking. So if your emails have 4 links in there (unsubscribe, view profile, receipt, etc) it won't tell you which one they clicked on. Perhaps that's a tool we need to program separately.

Postmark is a great, straightforward service with phenomenal support

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Postmark lets us reliably send transactional email with little fuss, and works well every time.

Pluspunten: We've been using Postmark for years for our transactional email, and we've always found it to be reliable, well built, and a great API to interact with. Our interactions with their customer support have also been great you can tell they're a small, well-run business focusing on doing what they do very well. The pricing is great, as well.

Minpunten: I'm really reaching to try to come up with anything negative to say here; Postmark is focused on doing a few things, and doing them quite well. We'd love a few very specific features that don't exist yet, but beyond that, I can't think of anything to complain about.

Truly Helps With Email Deliverability

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Scott F.
Director of IT
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Postmark has been a huge asset in terms of increasing sales by increasing email deliverability. I was having trouble with ALL my emails getting through, including crucial messages to new customers, so I was right away starting off on a bad note with new users. That is now a thing of the past!

Pluspunten: The biggest PRO for this app/system is that it does exactly what it is supposed to do. I was having issues with emails bouncing, tagging as spam, and so forth, and everything was pointing to my web host. After some research, and having an issue with a competitor, I flipped over to Postmark and within the first 24 hours I was not only running, my deliverability shot up over 60%. Their self support systems are also really informative.

Minpunten: Not really a con, but you need to know a bit more than the basics when it comes to web development and setup to handle this. WordPress warriors need not apply - maybe that is a PRO.

Great developer-oriented service for all your transactional emails needs

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2018
CTO
13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I love the developer-centric route that this service takes, it's so easy for anyone with dev skills to set up Postmark and have it running in little to no time. Their dashboard is one of the best I've used, providing a comprehensive and clear snapshot of the state of your emails. They put great thought and a lot of effort into making sure that your emails get delivered successfully.

Minpunten: If this is the first time for you setting up a transactional email service, it might take some time to get acquainted with some of the underlying concepts that Postmark uses (e.g. servers or sender signatures) but thy shouldn't discourage you from using it, you will be rewarded with a great and reliable service!

Great, reliable service. Friendly

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2017
Jake H.
Lead Software Developer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We received a well priced emailing system that allows for analytics above and beyond other offerings or self-implemented systems. Postmark's web API and libraries are easy to use and fit organically into our systems.

Pluspunten: Wonderful support staff and great introduction offerings to new users. The spam notification is easy and doesn't cause me to freak out when a few dozen emails bounce. The classification of emails makes it clear where problems lie and has helped us to debug numerous issues and identify what steps we need to take to ensure our emails are able to serve their purpose.

Minpunten: Some improved querying ability on contents of emails sent and recipients. The ability to apply more tags would be nice as well.

It's so good I almost forget that we're using it

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2018
Mitch B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our transactional emails all go through this system. Works like a dream.

Pluspunten: Once you are configured and setup it just works, period. Postmark feels like it has the reliability of the electricity in your home. It's just there working for you all the time 24/7.

Minpunten: To be honest there are no cons I can think of. Our developer set it up, and all I see is the monthly bill and aside from that everything works exactly as it should.

Superb Transactional Mail Provider!

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2018
CEO & co-founder
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Postmark = Quality all the way. Email delivery is blazingly fast and the dashboard makes it very easy to trace activity and debug if needed.

Minpunten: At first, we tried other services which gave us a little more credits per $. But when we noticed that one other service was occasionally on the spam list, we knew it's much more important that's it's reliable. So we switched asap to Postmarkapp.

Incredible Tracking Tool!

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Sales Operations
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Postmark makes it really easy to track our incoming and outgoing emails. We send a lot of automated emails through our own internal software, so Postmark has been integral to our quality assurance procedures. It helps us troubleshoot with clients and creates a sense of security, when you're concerned that maybe your email didn't send.

Minpunten: The search feature was not very intuitive, but with a little practice, the software is super easy to use!

Great Email Management

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018
Client Services Representative
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Email management for outgoing emails.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is the ease of use, options are straightforward and easy to understand. The search tool is powerful and quick as well.

Minpunten: Sometimes the information can be somewhat hidden, reasoning as to bounces or email failure. Some categorization would be helpful as well.

No Frills Email

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2019
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Pricing is great, is so easy to get started with their API or SMTP. Great metrics on emails that are being sent as well. It does what it does without fuss or overly complicated "extra" features.

Minpunten: Their templating system could be better as it's very basic. Being able to set a base template (Header and footer) isn't possible meaning any major changes can be time consuming.

Great for easy cash

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2019
Jessica S.
seller
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I keep the app on my phone and when I have a free minute I can check on my inventory and offers sales to my likers. It's an easy way to make quick cash. When you make a sale, Poshmark delivers you a prepaid mailing label so you can just fix it to a flat rate box at the post office and it's on it's way! I feel like I have a small business, communicating with buyers, wrapping my products and shipping them out. A great way to clean out my closest and make cash on stuff lying around.

Minpunten: The cut the company takes from the sale is larger than preferred. But it's worth it to get your stuff on a platform and in a marketplace where people are looking for any type of brand or named product.

Very simple, easy email deliverability

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2018
Chris V.
Design en ontwerp
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Postmark is one of the first transactional email services I encountered, many years ago. To this day it's still one of the simplest, nicest, and most intuitive options on the market. I love their focus on simplicity and reliability.

Minpunten: It's definitely not as cheap as some competitors who have larger free tiers only one hundred free emails a month is definitely on the lower end.

Gets the job done

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Ebona M.
CSM
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: 1: The ability to see overall data, or to refine down to just one email
2: The ability to create customized tags to filter through your thousands of emails
3: The ability to open and download a sent email into a zipfile.

Minpunten: 1: If an email hard bounces it will deactivate all other emails being sent to this address, and there is no easy way to receive alerts on that.
2: The system bases the sending of emails not in the time zone the user received it.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Wildbit op 11-6-2018

Thanks, Ebona.

With regards to bounces, deactivating delivery to that address is key to ensuring great delivery. Repeated sends to an invalid address is a signal that the sender could be spamming, and it could hurt overall delivery. For alerts, we recently launched a Slack bot that can send you bounce notifications.

We also just released Rebound, a snippet that you can customize and include in your application to proactively help customers handle bounce issues. https://postmarkapp.com/rebound

We're exploring other options to make this easier, but in general, we encourage bounce integration within your application to proactively help users fix delivery issues.

On the second issue, we use UTC in the activity feed for consistency. With recipients in different time zones, it would be difficult to have a chronologic activity stream. I'll share this with the team, though.

Best for Transaction Mail

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2016
Paul T.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: we use postmark to send out our transactional email. the ruby gem made this a breeze and we take advantage of the features to track our email with ease.