Over RapidSpike

Bescherm en verbeter je digitale platforms - inzichten in digitale ervaring, prestaties, bedrijfstijd, beveiliging en gegevensinbreuken (Magecart)

Meer informatie over RapidSpike

Its really easy to use, straight forward and you're able to tell with a simple glance that something is wrong when you need to.

Beoordelingen van RapidSpike

5,0
Waar voor je geld
4,9

RapidSpike heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 14 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RapidSpike eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (14)

5,0 6 jaar geleden
Adele
Web Manager in VK
Overheidsadministratie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Piece of mind, value and responsive

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I cannot recommend RapidSpike highly enough.
The features are amazing and the team behind the system are amazingly helpful, responsive and extra helpful. They are always willing to help and really like feedback on their product - which is forever evolving! These suppliers are a joy to work with (and you cannot say that often)!

The RapidSpike system is one of the most important my team has, helping us to monitor our customer's digital experience, across a number of online interfaces (from various suppliers, website and servers). The sheer breadth of features is astounding for the cost and the piece of mind it provides is priceless. With RapidSpike in place, I can monitor those poor performing services/suppliers, or those servers that go offline too often, and I can even monitor for data breaches and hacking! There is no other single tool that I'm aware of that can offer this many digital goodies to the same high quality or for the same budget.

Nothing. Every aspect of it is useful and we utilise all of the features on offer.

Alanna
Alanna
Global Marketing Manager in VS
, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent tool, great support!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I love the alerts and the variety of alerts you can set up with your site and the way it works with GA.

Might just be me, but I keep forgetting where options are. Maybe UI could be a bit more intuitive! I also wish it came with more IPMs and User Journeys - both for Pro and Enterprise versions.

Reactie RapidSpike

5 jaar geleden

Hi Alanna, We will be doing a lot of work on our plans and pricing in the new year so hopefully they'll be even more value for you . We are continuously trying to improve our UI so will take your comments onboard!

Business Solution Manager in België
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers

Great product delivered by an awesome team

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company needed to select a monitoring tool for our web platforms.
Having worked with other big providers previously, I took some time looking for a cheaper alternative. To my surprise, not only is this product way cheaper but also way more powerful.
We are now in a situation where this product open so much options, if you a bit technical, that we can't internally follow up all the possible use we would like to implement. Internal and external SLA process, test automation included in our release management Finally, you can have a great product but, without great people behind it will be a bad choice. My experience RapidSpike team have always been awesome from the first contact.

- Broad range of monitoring tools provided - Control we can have on the product E.g. we can define ourselves powerful user journey scenario - Awesome people behind the product delivering a quality of service I've never seen before. - Value for the price is unbeatable This is the type of monitoring tool you can't ignore and, within the market, I can only gives the highest recommandation for this specific product.

- Take some time master the navigation between all the options. - The licence management is a bit complex due to the number of monitoring options.

Tiffany
Web Management Officer in VK

Value for money

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am responsible for managing a large number of sites that handle payments and any downtime can be disastrous for our clients. Without Rapidspike, our jobs would be 100% harder and previous attempts to find services swuch as Rapidspike have either been way too costly or far too complicated to set up. Rapidspike balances the two - and manages to be extremely useful and usable for both beginner and expert. Only issue really is that upon first using the service it can take a little time to get used to the interface to find things. But it's such a minor point as overall Rapidspike offers a service that is absolutely critical in managing sites for my clients.

- customisable - strong documentation - relatively simple to use - provides a service essential for monitoring and maintaining websites at an affordable price - responsive customer support - open to ideas on improvements or new features

- Can be a little daunting for new users - some of the terminology used can be a bit jargonistic

Kyle
Senior Test Consultant in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Best most full featured uptime monitoring service available on the market

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Ticks almost every box possible in terms of features. Allows us to monitor all of our sites within one interface. A quick to respond customer support, with some of the features and changes I've suggested actually being implemented. Wide range of notification abilities

The interface can be a bit hard to get your head around, but I know RS are making positive changes in the right direction

Neil
Mr in VK

RapidSpike Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not having to wait for the public to tell us when sites are down - we know before them and can track issues over time

It's easy to get going quickly and start monitoring sites straight away Alerts can be tailored to work around reboots (e.g. reduce to 30 min outages for alerting) Its free version is pretty good It provides a public status page Able to export data from reports It has integrations to other products

The UI can be confusing - there are too many areas where settings can be made. The terminology is often unexplained (monitors vs websites). Some settings have to be made via the user account, which is unexpected Some parts are too complex or not needed for me as a digital practitioner - perhaps more geared to the server crowd

Dean
Solutions Analyst in VK
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Quite a lot of functionality for the cost

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeps us up to date on what is happening with our monitored services.

New features regularly added. Real user monitoring helps us monitor page performance for all our audiences wherever they are located in the world.

Reports are usable although a little basic additional options when choosing historic data would be useful.

Reactie RapidSpike

5 jaar geleden

Hi Dean, Really appreciate your feedback and you'll be happy to know we are doing a lot of work to expand our reporting system in the coming weeks.

Andrew
Production Manager in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent support and always open to explore new features.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Piece of mind and ease of use, also when you need help - RapidSpike support have got your back.

Alert functionality and alert rules seem a little 'detached' from the context of the monitors themselves. A way of seeing and navigating straight to alert rules within a monitor would be awesome.

Bryn
Delivery Manager in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent customer service and they always respond to questions very promptly.

I love the wealth of features within Rapid Spike, and they keep on adding more and more ensuring our web services are fully covered.

The user interface could do with being updated to make it easier to get to parts of the software but once you have learnt how things are structured you can get where you need to within a few clicks.

Jonny
Digital Marketing Agency in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great piece of kit!

Opmerkingen: Proactivness for clients

I love that this is totally reliable and has so many features that I am still to explore. I can't do without this software for our web projects now!

Business Partner in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great website monitoring tool with in-depth features and accurate information

5,0 5 jaar geleden

One of the immediate features I really like compared to other monitoring solutions is when a website URL is added as a monitor, the Rapid Spike application automatically identifies key pages throughout the site in the event you want specific pages monitored such as the Basket for example or Checkout. And that's in the free tier as well. The paid tier offers even more advanced features. The User Interface and graphical display is also really intuitive and displays data clearly without over complicating the information.

Jessica
Website Ecommerce Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great features for the price

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We experienced issues with a hosting company in the past and RapidSpike were vital in resolving those conflicts as we were able to go to them with proof.

We were using Pingdom, but the amount of features you get from RapidSpike for the same price made it an easy decision to switch. The app feels a lot more modern and new features appear all the time.

Can be a little overwhelming at first, but once everything is set up and you understand where everything is it's quite straightforward.