Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Email List Verify

E-maillijstverificatie is de snelste manier om de afleverbaarheid van e-maillijsten te verbeteren voor een maximaal rendement.

Meer informatie over Email List Verify

Seems to be not 100% accurate when identifying bad emails. Have had at least 2-3 known cases when a valid email was flagged.

Beoordelingen van Email List Verify

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Email List Verify heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 141 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Email List Verify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (141)

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Maleisië
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Verify my email list

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Email List Verify is one of the tools that are very important for me to check the integrity of the email address that are subscribing to our email marketing list. It is really good in verifying if the contact list is active and not a disposal email that has been really problematic for us.

The detection rate is very good, but it runs too slow and taking too much time for it to verify all the listing. I had to left my computer overnight for it to process it all. I really hope that it will run faster and. Other than that issues, i don't see any other problem with this software.

Olivia
Caregiver in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Very pleased with this software.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with email list verify is great and I am very satisfied with the software.

Spam detection and management. Very affordable, customer support is great and responds quickly and very helpful with all my needs. Easy to use.

I don't have anything I don't like about the software. It hasn't given me any problems.

Clayton
Director in Roemenië
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great For Verifying Email List

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

This product is a must for those using email campaigns!

Presently, I have not met any negatives when using this product.

James
James
Owner in Maleisië
Managementconsulting

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

2,0 6 jaar geleden

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor - Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed - There isn't much else to say about the company really

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead. - Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business. - I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list. - Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back. - EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake. - The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Reactie Email List Verify

6 jaar geleden

Hi James, We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight. We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get... Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do. 1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed. 2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best. 3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund. We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A Great Email Verification Software

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I like the many email management features It makes email verification easy It handles lead generation and management easy and it also doubles up as a great email marketing tool.

With Email List Verify, we have had it smooth and no issues.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Verify email active status easily

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Email List Verify is among the most crucial tools for me to use when checking the authenticity of the email addresses on our email campaigns list. It's great to double-check that the email account is live and not a throwaway email, which has been a huge pain. I may catch duplicate emails using the email duplication remover, which helps preserve our dataset's data consistency.

The detection accuracy is excellent, but it is too sluggish and takes too long to validate all listings. I had to turn on my computer all night for it to analyze everything. I truly hope that this will run more quickly and efficiently. Aside from that, I don't notice any other concerns with this program.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Business Development Coordinator in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing product!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.

I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!

I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.

Tony
Tony
Manager in Malta
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Top quality assistance

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is first class. The support team was always available to answer my questions and guide me through the process. Their professionalism and expertise in the field were evident, and their willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction was truly commendable.

Exceptional Service and Reliable Solutions

Nothing negative or unethical to report.

Neha
Email in India
Import en export, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Hans
C.E.O in Nigeria

Excellent service and affodable

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to achieve an effective mail marketing with our list cleaned up

We have had issues with out marketing emails not delivering and most times spamed, thanks to email list verify, we have the lowest bounce rate and increase open rate, when it also comes to Ease of use and customer support, they are excellent

We have not had any resaon to complain about this software yet, we acheive the expected results with the delivery/cleanup

Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Valuable Program for Catching Duplicate Emails

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have decreased our bounce rate by removing invalid and duplicate email addresses.

We maintain a contact database with thousands of email addresses so it's very hard to spot duplicate entries and email addresses. With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

It does take some time for the software to run through our email list and remove the duplicate addresses.

Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers

not the easiest to use software, but good value for money

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Email List Verify is your essential tool for email marketing, it provides strong but must needed functionalities like verifying and checking emails. Although it's not one of the most intuitive user friendly out there, the price is almost half of other comparable services.

no major cons i can think of. would be cool to have it better integrated with email mkt design software

Aaron
Chief of Strategy in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Quick and thorough filtering

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A clean email list

I have used NeverBounce for a couple years now with various projects and companies. Nothing but the best filtering. The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them. Well worth the money to keep your delivery rate up.

Neverbounce is a little pricey but if you are trying to maintain a high deliverability rate, it is worth it.

Reactie Email List Verify

7 jaar geleden

Hello Aaron, You should change NeverBounce by Email List Verify on the message :)

Nkululeko
Owner in VS

My Best Email list cleaner at all times

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you're in business that deals with Email Marketing you really need to have a System that verify your list and clean up those duplicate emails. Email List Verify is great tool to use I highly recommend it.

It helps us in our business to clean up our email list and at low cost price. It very easy to use even if you are a beginner. The customer support is very outstanding and one more thing I like about the Email List Verify they also offer positions to be they promotional partner "Affiliate marketing". So the more you recommend the Email List Verify in your clients it ended up pays for itself.

So far I can say the Email List Verify is best tool to use,

Monica
Marketing Head in India
Marketing en reclame

Best Mail Validation Service

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have never seen such a accuracy. I recommend this to everyone who is looking to start email marketing. We had collected email ids from events and exhibitions and this app came as a blessing as we validated our ids and saved our domain reputation.

Easy to use. Accurate results

They can provide more detailed reports. Yahoo ids are sometimes not that accurate.

Steve
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Good but could be morre intuitive

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A bit frustrating at first. Support window blocks view of some functionality. I found the service to run very slow on a small list. Going to try a bigger one now. Hopefully it was just an anomole.

Gets the junk out of my list and helps me maintain my IP reputation.

speed, support, intuitiveness.

Chayan
Director in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

It is quite good.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Almost everything. I like the ease of using this software as well. It is fast and efficient. Gets the job done.

There are no cons as far as I am concerned. My team finds it easy to use this and get the job done fast.

Tim
Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A great app for verifying lists

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very attentive service, the system performs well and is good under heavy load. The help is always available and prompt to help out with any issues.

Batch API service very useful.

The odd mysterious result! But that is to be expected.

Jesse
CEO in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

very happy with both the support and the quality of the product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I used myemailverifier before and recently it started not working and burnt through some email accounts thanks to their low quality email verification. A friend recommended https://emaillistverify.com/ saying it is the best alternative out there. And he was right. I'm very happy with the quality.

Nothing really. My experience has only been positive.

Kapil
Sales Manager in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great Tool to improve the health of your email data.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helped me to clear my dead data to get more accuracy in email marketing.

It’s user interface is very easy to understand. I use it to filter out my old data. And it always gives my accuracy.

Sometimes it become unresponsive while uploading large data. That time it’s annoying. They should improve on this.

Sumanee
Web Developer in Thailand
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great and Easy Tool

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We got email list from our client. I find tool to validate them and found you.
After first i try. it's very easy to use and easy to understand.

Aspen
Aspen
Account Manager in VS
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Email list validation

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A much cleaner email list fast - we save so much time rather than going through it ourselves.

We love that we validate most of our emails we receive from conference registration lists, website visits, etc. We end up with a much more accurate list and don't waste time dealing with bad emails ourselves.

Nothing. We are new to using a validating tool for our email lists and have used a few others but this by far is our favorite.

Gustavo
Argentinië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great service to enhace your emial marketing strategy

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have come to this service once I have a bunch of emails for an eblast campaign and I was concerned about the email's quality, since those recipients were collected by my client from several employees all over his company. After using Email List Verify I realised that many of them were not valid so I earn some money on sending emails and I got best metrics avoiding those recipients who never would open the emails.

Ease of use. Fast. Reliable.

A bit expensive, although it makes you save money in the long term.

Kade
Kade
Direct Response Manager in VS
, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic service - outperforms any other services like this that I have used!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More concise, and compliant lists to use for advertising

The software is very easy to use. The platform has a clean look to it, and is very plain and simple. I also really appreciate that pricing is very clear and that there are no loopholes or tricks.

The process of cleaning lists can be time consuming. I'm not sure if that is necessarily because of the software.

Saad
Marokko

best service that I use

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a problem of email bouncing every time I try to launch a campaign on my email list.. I used this service for a month.. and it was amazing.. Now I could send thousands of emails with no bounce coming back.. besides I returned my ROI in only a week..
If someone asks me for a tool for email bouncing.. I would recommend verify email app..

it is easy to use.. I like it..

I had some problems download the cleaned lists.. Fortunately the support immediately was their to give assistance..