Email List Verify reviews

4.6/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.3/5

Over Email List Verify

E-maillijstverificatie is de snelste manier om de afleverbaarheid van e-maillijsten te verbeteren voor een maximaal rendement.

Meer informatie over Email List Verify

120 reviews worden weergegeven

Gabriela S.
Business Development Coordinator
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

"Amazing product! "

Opmerkingen: Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.

Pluspunten: I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!

Minpunten: I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Intern
Milieudiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019

"Say Goodbye to Spam Traps with Email List Verify"

Opmerkingen: I have used email list verify to escape spam traps and verify thousands of customer emails. By so doing, we can concentrate on authentic clients and send them streamlined mails

Pluspunten: The most amazing thing on their platform is that upon account registration, they give free 1000 email verifications. This is done at virtually no cost. In addition to that, they do have strong customer support and a vibrant user community

Minpunten: It is a ten out of a possible ten from me. I think they do a very wonderful job regarding emails verification and authentication.

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Alessandro B.
business developer
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2016

"Perfect for joomla users' registration"

Opmerkingen: I'm using Email List Verify for Joomla users' registration. First, I used the standard Joomla procedure that involves sending an email to the user with a link to finalize registration and email address accuracy, but many registrations were not successful because users wrong to write their own email address (I have more than 700k registered users). Now with Email Address Verify every registration is correctly finalize, the email address is immediately checked and confirmed.

Pluspunten: fewer support requests to our customer care, a registration procedure easier and more immediate, an improved user experience

Minpunten: are you joking? it's perfect :-)

James H.
Managementconsulting
  • Beoordeeld op 23-5-2018

"Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem"

Pluspunten: - Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor
- Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed
- There isn't much else to say about the company really

Minpunten: - Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead. - Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business. - I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list. - Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back. - EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake. - The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Email List Verify op 26-7-2018

Hi James,

We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight.
We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get...
Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do.

1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed.

2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best.

3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright

Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund.

We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

• Beoordeeld op 23-5-2018
Director of Business Development
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019

"Valuable Program for Catching Duplicate Emails"

Opmerkingen: We have decreased our bounce rate by removing invalid and duplicate email addresses.

Pluspunten: We maintain a contact database with thousands of email addresses so it's very hard to spot duplicate entries and email addresses. With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

Minpunten: It does take some time for the software to run through our email list and remove the duplicate addresses.

• Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019

"Great Tool for List Scrubbing"

Opmerkingen: This is an incredibly affordable option to get your email lists cleaned up without ticking off your ESPs and having to deal with compliance issues- it's a must for new lists, in my opinion.

Pluspunten: Email List Verify is incredibly simple to use and seems to be reliable in our experience- plus, at a 1,000 free, you can always test with smaller signups before committing to a paid account.

Minpunten: Nothing at all- Email List Verify operates as advertised and is an underrated tool for email marketers.

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019
Vijendra W.
Insurance Advisor
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 5-8-2019

"A very efficient application for email verification."

Opmerkingen: It helps me to filter my customer database.

Pluspunten: Registering on this application is a very easy process. Its user interface is also very easy for all kind of users. Navigation on its dashboard is quite smooth and easy. And the results are also very good. It can filter all kind of bad emails.

Minpunten: They should provide a slightly higher number of free email credits for users initially to test this application.

• Beoordeeld op 5-8-2019
Lydia S.
CEO/Founder
Computersoftware
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018

"Impressive! EmailListVerify makes it so easy to clean lists, delivering results in minutes"

Opmerkingen: A list of 'active' contacts was included with a Wordpress plug-in for a client website project. Before we could approve their using the list for email marketing, it had to be cleaned of bad emails. Email List Verify made this super easy, straightforward, and quick at the best price on the market.

Pluspunten: The UI is simple, clean, and easy to use. The directions are clear. And, the results are delivered in, literally, a minute or so with clear graphical results and easy export.

Minpunten: This was my first experience using this kind of service. Did my research prior and decided this is the best and, happily, there are no cons to using Email List Verify.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018
Hans A.
C.E.O
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2018

"Excellent service and affodable"

Opmerkingen: We are able to achieve an effective mail marketing with our list cleaned up

Pluspunten: We have had issues with out marketing emails not delivering and most times spamed, thanks to email list verify, we have the lowest bounce rate and increase open rate, when it also comes to Ease of use and customer support, they are excellent

Minpunten: We have not had any resaon to complain about this software yet, we acheive the expected results with the delivery/cleanup

Kade R.
Direct Response Manager
51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018

"Fantastic service - outperforms any other services like this that I have used!"

Opmerkingen: More concise, and compliant lists to use for advertising

Pluspunten: The software is very easy to use. The platform has a clean look to it, and is very plain and simple. I also really appreciate that pricing is very clear and that there are no loopholes or tricks.

Minpunten: The process of cleaning lists can be time consuming. I'm not sure if that is necessarily because of the software.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018
Digital Optimization Developer
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-8-2018

"Competitive pricing and easy interface make Email List Verify a winning tool"

Pluspunten: Eliminating hard and soft bounces as well as other invalid addresses can save your reputation with your ESP. This tool makes that process simple and also has API hooks so you can automate e-mail imports. Pricing is at or below industry standards from what I have seen.

Minpunten: The tool doesn't always filter out all of the "catch all" e-mails that get into lists, so more recognition of generic e-mail addresses that reach multiple recipients would help deliverability.

• Beoordeeld op 18-8-2018
Soyini C.
Principal
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2018

"After much research, this was the email list verification I decided to use. "

Opmerkingen: Makes sure I'm sending emails to the right people.

Pluspunten: Alex in customer service was responsive and helpful when I needed it. The user interface is very intuitive and everything was fast.

Minpunten: I have no idea how the numbers were derived. I have 9000 emails on my original list. The verification says my email list was 4400. Were their duplicates? Then, it says that there were only 1700 "good emails", but the explanation of what was wrong with the other ones is unclear to me.

Senior Program Manager
Managementconsulting, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2019

"Restored my domain reputation"

Pluspunten: When I first launched by website for my business I would receive mountains of spam and suspicious emails from nearly everyone due to my inability to verify customers. Naturally, the reputation of my domain took a serious hit. Since I subscribed to Email List Verify, I was able to restore my domain's reputation. It's also a wonder tool for eliminating fake email addresses, which ultimately reduces operating costs.

Minpunten: It was a little hard to setup the API at first. It was hard to reach their customer service, but once I did, they were great.

• Beoordeeld op 6-4-2019
Marketing Associate
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018

"Improved data for better email marketing"

Pluspunten: This tool is great for cleaning up hard bounces that result for email marketing campaigns. By removing these bad/junk addresses, your database remains more accurate and future campaigns will be more effective.

Minpunten: There are a couple of different tools that offer the same solution, but Email List Verify does what it's suppose to. Definitely a tool to consider if you're looking to clean up some of your marketing data.

• Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Jory S.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2016

"Great service and easy to use interface."

Opmerkingen: I am just starting out and I chose email list verify as my verifier because it was cheaper than the others I found. Which is a great deal especially if you are someone who is starting out and has to control costs. I have to say that with how easy their service is to use, the awesome customer service and the fact that the verifier didn't take that long to check my list was great.

Pluspunten: I like the customer service. My first time doing this was on a sunday and I was able to get ahold of someone to answer my questions.

Minpunten: I wish there was a place where it estimates how much time it will take to finish the list. I saw the percentage completed but knowing how long it would take would be nice.

Rick G.
Sales
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019

"Don't know how I worked without it!"

Pluspunten: I used to waste so much time inputting emails into our database only to later realize that a portion of the email addresses I typed in were no longer valid. I've been using the free plan on EmailListVerify and in no time at all I'm able to see which email addresses in my list are valid and which are not.

Minpunten: Not really much to dislike. The free version I use limits how many emails you can check a day but I have never had any problems with that either. The limit isn't very low.

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Alex F.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-7-2018

"The best email verification service"

Pluspunten: Been using it for about 1 year and really happy over the results so far, The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them.

Minpunten: Nothing springs to mind!We have tested a multiple of verification services as well , Email List Verify is much more accurate than others

• Beoordeeld op 19-7-2018
Scott F.
CFO
13-50 werknemers

"Great Service!"

Opmerkingen: The service is very effective to scrub a variety of lists.
I particularly like the flexibility of the output in both form and content.

Summer Senior Associate
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2018

"not the easiest to use software, but good value for money"

Pluspunten: Email List Verify is your essential tool for email marketing, it provides strong but must needed functionalities like verifying and checking emails. Although it's not one of the most intuitive user friendly out there, the price is almost half of other comparable services.

Minpunten: no major cons i can think of. would be cool to have it better integrated with email mkt design software

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2018
MS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019

"Email List Verify Review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, a good program to use for creating an organized inbox especially for those with a busy workflow inbox. Still a bit of technical difficulties with some specific filters; however, overall has done a great job at filtering a vast majority of unnecessary​ emails.

Pluspunten: Great program for filtering out a very busy inbox, especially with continuous​ spam/junk emails. It is very easy to use and clearly explains how to create filters in order to help organize your inbox to your own preferences! Has a clean, easy to follow user interface.

Minpunten: Some of my filters are still not working as I would like them to work. Some specific outside parties are able to still send spam to my school email. The customer support is a bit slower than I would like it to be, especially with this filter issue.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019
Aaron K.
Chief of Strategy
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017

"Quick and thorough filtering"

Opmerkingen: A clean email list

Pluspunten: I have used NeverBounce for a couple years now with various projects and companies. Nothing but the best filtering. The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them. Well worth the money to keep your delivery rate up.

Minpunten: Neverbounce is a little pricey but if you are trying to maintain a high deliverability rate, it is worth it.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Email List Verify op 31-8-2017

Hello Aaron, You should change NeverBounce by Email List Verify on the message :)

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017
Santy O.
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-7-2016

"the most reliable email verifying website"

Opmerkingen: Email List Verify provides an easy email verifying in bulk. Have helped me a lot to send our company campaign

Pluspunten: The Pay as You Go option. I'm able to choose how many emails package.
And the free daily verification.

Minpunten: sometimes in won't process my list because I sent in xlsx format. But soon after I chatted with the customer service, the problem is solved in seconds!

• Beoordeeld op 5-7-2016
Senior Sales Manager
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018

"An ultimate cleaner of your email database."

Opmerkingen: I am extremely happy with its results which I can see in my email campaigns. I am getting good responses.

Pluspunten: Its output accuracy is one of the best in the industry. It will never disappoint you with its results.

Minpunten: Unavailability of this software on mobile operating systems. They should create mobile apps also. It will be easy for users to use this app during travel.

• Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018
Barbara K.
Marketing Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019

"Indispensable and Inexpensive for Email Marketing"

Pluspunten: Easy, fast, and inexpensive email verification. Does bulk verification, which saves a ton of time.

Minpunten: No real downsides, even has some free verification at the beginning.

• Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019
Monica R.
Marketing Head
Marketing en reclame
  • Beoordeeld op 26-4-2017

"Best Mail Validation Service"

Opmerkingen: I have never seen such a accuracy. I recommend this to everyone who is looking to start email marketing. We had collected email ids from events and exhibitions and this app came as a blessing as we validated our ids and saved our domain reputation.

Pluspunten: Easy to use.
Accurate results

Minpunten: They can provide more detailed reports.
Yahoo ids are sometimes not that accurate.

• Beoordeeld op 26-4-2017