Amazing product!

Gabriela S.
Business Development Coordinator
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.

Pluspunten: I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!

Minpunten: I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.

Say Goodbye to Spam Traps with Email List Verify

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Intern
Milieudiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used email list verify to escape spam traps and verify thousands of customer emails. By so doing, we can concentrate on authentic clients and send them streamlined mails

Pluspunten: The most amazing thing on their platform is that upon account registration, they give free 1000 email verifications. This is done at virtually no cost. In addition to that, they do have strong customer support and a vibrant user community

Minpunten: It is a ten out of a possible ten from me. I think they do a very wonderful job regarding emails verification and authentication.

Perfect for joomla users' registration

Alessandro B.
business developer
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm using Email List Verify for Joomla users' registration. First, I used the standard Joomla procedure that involves sending an email to the user with a link to finalize registration and email address accuracy, but many registrations were not successful because users wrong to write their own email address (I have more than 700k registered users). Now with Email Address Verify every registration is correctly finalize, the email address is immediately checked and confirmed.

Pluspunten: fewer support requests to our customer care, a registration procedure easier and more immediate, an improved user experience

Minpunten: are you joking? it's perfect :-)

Competitive pricing and easy interface make Email List Verify a winning tool

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2018
Digital Optimization Developer
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Eliminating hard and soft bounces as well as other invalid addresses can save your reputation with your ESP. This tool makes that process simple and also has API hooks so you can automate e-mail imports. Pricing is at or below industry standards from what I have seen.

Minpunten: The tool doesn't always filter out all of the "catch all" e-mails that get into lists, so more recognition of generic e-mail addresses that reach multiple recipients would help deliverability.

Restored my domain reputation

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2019
Senior Program Manager
Managementconsulting, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: When I first launched by website for my business I would receive mountains of spam and suspicious emails from nearly everyone due to my inability to verify customers. Naturally, the reputation of my domain took a serious hit. Since I subscribed to Email List Verify, I was able to restore my domain's reputation. It's also a wonder tool for eliminating fake email addresses, which ultimately reduces operating costs.

Minpunten: It was a little hard to setup the API at first. It was hard to reach their customer service, but once I did, they were great.

Improved data for better email marketing

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Marketing Associate
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This tool is great for cleaning up hard bounces that result for email marketing campaigns. By removing these bad/junk addresses, your database remains more accurate and future campaigns will be more effective.

Minpunten: There are a couple of different tools that offer the same solution, but Email List Verify does what it's suppose to. Definitely a tool to consider if you're looking to clean up some of your marketing data.

Great service and easy to use interface.

Jory S.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am just starting out and I chose email list verify as my verifier because it was cheaper than the others I found. Which is a great deal especially if you are someone who is starting out and has to control costs. I have to say that with how easy their service is to use, the awesome customer service and the fact that the verifier didn't take that long to check my list was great.

Pluspunten: I like the customer service. My first time doing this was on a sunday and I was able to get ahold of someone to answer my questions.

Minpunten: I wish there was a place where it estimates how much time it will take to finish the list. I saw the percentage completed but knowing how long it would take would be nice.

Don't know how I worked without it!

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Rick G.
Sales
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I used to waste so much time inputting emails into our database only to later realize that a portion of the email addresses I typed in were no longer valid. I've been using the free plan on EmailListVerify and in no time at all I'm able to see which email addresses in my list are valid and which are not.

Minpunten: Not really much to dislike. The free version I use limits how many emails you can check a day but I have never had any problems with that either. The limit isn't very low.

Great Service!

Scott F.
CFO
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The service is very effective to scrub a variety of lists.
I particularly like the flexibility of the output in both form and content.

not the easiest to use software, but good value for money

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2018
Summer Senior Associate
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Email List Verify is your essential tool for email marketing, it provides strong but must needed functionalities like verifying and checking emails. Although it's not one of the most intuitive user friendly out there, the price is almost half of other comparable services.

Minpunten: no major cons i can think of. would be cool to have it better integrated with email mkt design software

Email List Verify Review

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019
MS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, a good program to use for creating an organized inbox especially for those with a busy workflow inbox. Still a bit of technical difficulties with some specific filters; however, overall has done a great job at filtering a vast majority of unnecessary​ emails.

Pluspunten: Great program for filtering out a very busy inbox, especially with continuous​ spam/junk emails. It is very easy to use and clearly explains how to create filters in order to help organize your inbox to your own preferences! Has a clean, easy to follow user interface.

Minpunten: Some of my filters are still not working as I would like them to work. Some specific outside parties are able to still send spam to my school email. The customer support is a bit slower than I would like it to be, especially with this filter issue.

the most reliable email verifying website

Santy O.
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Email List Verify provides an easy email verifying in bulk. Have helped me a lot to send our company campaign

Pluspunten: The Pay as You Go option. I'm able to choose how many emails package.
And the free daily verification.

Minpunten: sometimes in won't process my list because I sent in xlsx format. But soon after I chatted with the customer service, the problem is solved in seconds!

An ultimate cleaner of your email database.

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018
Senior Sales Manager
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am extremely happy with its results which I can see in my email campaigns. I am getting good responses.

Pluspunten: Its output accuracy is one of the best in the industry. It will never disappoint you with its results.

Minpunten: Unavailability of this software on mobile operating systems. They should create mobile apps also. It will be easy for users to use this app during travel.

Indispensable and Inexpensive for Email Marketing

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019
Barbara K.
Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy, fast, and inexpensive email verification. Does bulk verification, which saves a ton of time.

Minpunten: No real downsides, even has some free verification at the beginning.

Excellent service and excellent results!

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2016
Thomas K.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After 15 years of being a website designer and online marketer, I have finally found a company I can trust to verify my emails properly. I use them for list of 1,000 to 350,000+ And every time the emails are used in campaigns I have always received tiny, if any bounces or problems. Plus their customer support is top notch.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use, Easy to navigate, Easy to understand the grading system, Fast turn around time and best of all, they have an online chat that gets responded to within 3 minuets. Their API is also very useful.

Minpunten: They may have it already, but it would be great if it had a better system to looking up past transactions and to be able to download invoices.

Get the most bang for your buck

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019
Brianna d. R.
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Email List Verify is very generous with the quantity of emails. We started with a free trial and got tons of emails verified each day - nothing is ever 100% perfect and I think there were as few as two errors in our first week. This plus the economical value is what made us choose to invest in this software and use it (at my former job). Another plus - customer service! The implementation team really helped my team get on board and comfortable with the product.

Minpunten: I didn't run into any issues or cons about this to be honest. If anything, I wish they accepted more file types for submitting lists!

Email Verification

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2018
Amjad D.
Co-founder, Director of Martech
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a digital Marketing Agency, we help business with their lead gen workflows which means we are constantly working on growing email lists that need to be verified. Our go to solution for the past year has been Email List Verify because of its Ease of use

Pluspunten: The ease with which we got it up and running. its now integral part of our verification process. i also found the solution very cost effective.

Minpunten: can't think of any thing specific.. Overall happy with the service. There was one instance when during the migration they went out for a few days that halted our work as well but i will give them a benefit of doubt as a one off case.

Great service to enhace your emial marketing strategy

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2016
Gustavo B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have come to this service once I have a bunch of emails for an eblast campaign and I was concerned about the email's quality, since those recipients were collected by my client from several employees all over his company. After using Email List Verify I realised that many of them were not valid so I earn some money on sending emails and I got best metrics avoiding those recipients who never would open the emails.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Fast. Reliable.

Minpunten: A bit expensive, although it makes you save money in the long term.

Excellence Service

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2016
Punnawat T.
Software Developer
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software is easy to upload email list and very fast to verify my email list.
The result of verification is clearly

Pluspunten: very fast to verify my email list

Minpunten: -

One of the most popular tools for email validation.

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2018
Marketing Manager
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is very much helpful in validating new subscribers before sending them newsletters.

Pluspunten: I found it very easy to create account on this software. Its user interface is very easy to operate and made the email validation process easy for every user.

Minpunten: I found its subscription packages slightly expensive. They should reduce its price for small scale businesses.

Compared To The Others I Have Used

Les P.
COO
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: No problems and I like the way the service works. Have used it to send lead vendor a report of bad emails in their list and received more leads to make up for it.

Pluspunten: Emails me a finished cleaned list, Gives me a detailed report, See progress of cleaning

Minpunten: A little pricey, but right now the best I know of for me.

My English is poor, but I'm relaxed to got my needed. I come from Taiwan!

Md C.
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After your verify, when I send my EDM process to reduce a lot of unnecessary trouble. I have been to sent EDM requirements and many years, but this is my first time to use this software. I can only say that I will continue to use it.

A great app for verifying lists

Tim H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very attentive service, the system performs well and is good under heavy load. The help is always available and prompt to help out with any issues.

Pluspunten: Batch API service very useful.

Minpunten: The odd mysterious result! But that is to be expected.

Amazin results!

Subana J.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used several similar list verification services, but this one is excellent. Out of my 500 verified leads from this tool I did not get even a single bounce back. A great tool!

Hit and miss

Steve R.
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I uploaded a csv file of email addresses and ran the program. The results stated that out of 1000 emails I had 161 invalid addresses. However, when I download the custom results and requested a list of only the bad addresses, I got the full list downloaded.

Pluspunten: When the csv file is in xls format, the program works like a charm.

Minpunten: When uploading a csv file, the results are hit or miss. (In my case, a complete miss.)