SmartSign2go reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over SmartSign2go

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing voor digitale displays die de nadruk legt op eenvoudige implementatie, klantenservice en krachtige geïntegreerde ondertekeningstoepassingen.

Meer informatie over SmartSign2go

116 reviews worden weergegeven

Jason W.
IT Administrator
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019

"SmartSign2go goes beyond expectations!"

Opmerkingen: We are able to communicate information that's not exactly right for an email or verbal announcement, but more passively provide info. Also, it gives the company the ability to shine creatively as opposed to bland emails.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. I always tell people how simple the service is to use. Whatever I imagine, I usually can create. All tools are easy to understand and operate.

Minpunten: At times I have to scroll up and down the page to view all content. Easy enough, but knowing the absolute top and bottom of the page can be confusing. A large display would probably fix this.

van SmartSign2go op 9-7-2019

Thank you, Jason! Yes, I'm familiar with what you mean about having to scroll when editing a page. That only happens if your computer monitor is fairly low resolution though. That doesn't always correlate with size of the monitor, but usually it does. I'm sitting in front of a 32" and would never go back, hahaha.

Jesse R.
Director of Marketing
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2019

"Great Product, which I have recommended to many customers"

Opmerkingen: Overall has been great. Customer service form rep has been exceptional.

Pluspunten: Love the drag and drop functionallity, pricing and flexability to control 4 locations from my office. I can even see if my employees have turned the system on each day at each location.

Minpunten: The software takes a little while to learn, but once you do, it is quite simple. Would like some more functions and seem to have issues with videos that have sound, but from my little research, that sounds like it may be due more to google eliminating videos that automatically play sound on a website.

van SmartSign2go op 11-7-2019

Thanks, Jesse! You should have no trouble with audio using any of our onboard video apps (uploaded, YouTube or Vimeo). If instead you're trying to display a website that has a video embedded into it then that will be subject to how it's configured on the web page itself and wouldn't typically be the recommended way to handle it.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2019
Jessica J.
Digital Marketing Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019

"A Chromecast w/ Bells and Whistles"

Pluspunten: Works! I was pleased to find the expected results upon first use, was simple enough to train users for upkeep support

Minpunten: WYSIWYG is not very intuitive but is functional. We could accomplish more advanced features by displaying a micro-site in lieu of the messaging we created from scratch but that would defeat the purpose of the software

van SmartSign2go op 18-7-2019

Thanks for your review, Jessica. We would love to hear any more specific feedback you have for us on the software so that we can improve it moving forward!

Jeff R.
IT Director
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

"Fast Implementation"

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very happy with the solution. We use this is a large venue we own and have had very little to no issues with it. Support is eager to help and always available.

Pluspunten: I was able to get this ordered, shipped, configured and installed in less than a week. Everything can be done from a single pane of glass allowing us to update this from anywhere.

Minpunten: You have to buy upgrades to get everything that you want. We wanted to be able to play long videos as part of a rotation which made us have to upgrade our package.

van SmartSign2go op 10-2-2020

Jeff, thanks so much for your detailed review! We are very happy to hear that you've been enjoying the system and we thank you for your business. :-)

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020
Lorraine L.
Exec. Admin Asst.
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019

"Great for Company News Feeds"

Opmerkingen: SmartSign2go assists our company in keeping our employees informed and is a tool utilized for employee engagement.

Pluspunten: SmartSign2go is user friendly and easy to navigate. Definitely a fantastic way to inform employees by broadcasting company news on the television located in a break room or front reception area.

Minpunten: I do not like having to upload images one at a time. Posted training videos are no so helpful when you are looking for specific details.

van SmartSign2go op 15-7-2019

Thanks, Lorraine! You actually can upload multiple photos at once. On a PC you'd just want to hold down the CTRL key while you select them all. We will look at expanding our help center videos so there are more resources for you. I would also checkout the links there for more info on the apps and other features. Cheers.

Erika A.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019

"Biggest Bang for Your Buck"

Opmerkingen: Overall, as a gym owner, it provides the opportunity for people in the middle of their workouts to find meaningful information and draw attention to things they would otherwise not pay attention to. With a large enough TV, it's almost more useful than social media to "get the word out". Any time CS is needed, I have access and quick responses to a team member. The only draw back is EST vs PST but even at that, they are prompt and thoughtful....even when the issues are because of the end user (me :-) )

Pluspunten: Similar to using any PC software-office is most translatable-easy to pick up and assign the duty to staff.

Minpunten: the learning curve in creating multiple channels and storage of pages.

van SmartSign2go op 15-7-2019

Thanks for your great review, Erika. We appreciate your business.

Mary B.
manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

"Fabulous marketing tool"

Opmerkingen: We frequently have customers shopping and drawn in by this visual tool. The ability to showcase our product for passersby is a bonus as well. SmartSign2go is very user friendly and customer service is prompt with response to any issues.

Pluspunten: Visual marketing while customers are shopping in the store, easy to change view and style

Minpunten: No issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the application

van SmartSign2go op 18-7-2019

Thanks, Mary!

Jeff C.
IT Site Admin
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019

"Digital Signage at Its Best"

Opmerkingen: Replaced an out of date software and hardware system for 20% or less than the upgrades would have cost.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. I have been able to traing non-tech staff to post to it. Works well. Priced right.

Minpunten: Old software would accept power point shows and this doesnt. Small issue we just converted Power point to many images used slideshow of those images.

van SmartSign2go op 10-10-2019

Thank you for the great review, Jeff! The system does support integration with Powerpoint when used with Office 365.

• Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019
Marie M.
Managing partner
Cosmetica, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019

"Great Product, works flawlessly!"

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience. My salon directly at the entrance looks very professional.

Pluspunten: I purchased this directly from the company off their website. It works better than expected. Very user friendly. Excellent customer service! And best of all, the monthly rate is significantly lower than what I was previously using.

Minpunten: Can’t think of anything major. Occasionally glitches here and there, but company has been very responsive to fixing any issues I have.

van SmartSign2go op 9-7-2019

Marie, thank you very much for your review and also for the great referrals that you've sent us! We appreciate you and your business.

Lyn K.
Purchasing
Mijnbouw en metalen, 51-200 werknemers

"Using SmartSign2go"

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased.

Pluspunten: It is user friendly. The last software we had was very time consuming to get slides and videos uploaded.

Minpunten: Sometimes there is a delay when uploading before the slides and videos can be added to the play lists. (This could also be in part to my laptop being 6 years old)

van SmartSign2go op 15-7-2019

Thanks, Lyn! Yes, it does sound like the issue of some kind of delay would be caused by your computer's performance, especially if your playlist is quite large. This is not a comment I've heard before, but I do know that for big playlists it can take a couple seconds to open and load the preview icons.

Randy M.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

"I Love it! It saved me big time dollars!"

Opmerkingen: I am a coffee shop owner and we use the software for menu boards. Customers love them and I frequently get comments. We have four 55" televisions operating as digital signs. They hang from the ceiling, angled toward the customer. They are bright and extremely easy to read. We try lots of different drinks and food items. It is so easy to put something new up. Usually it can be done in a few minutes. There are no printing charges, and no waiting for for a printing job the be finished. Typos are easily corrected too. Photos, video, animations can be quickly added, deleted, or modified. It can be done from anywhere one has an internet connection and a computer. I have taken photos in Thailand of Thai tea, emailed the recipe to the store and added Thai Iced coffee to one of my digital signs in less than 30 minutes while in my hotel room in Bangkok. Any one who is computer literate can learn to make and mange their own digital signs with this software. If you are new to digital signage, as I was, forget trying to use the Google software. It is way too limited in its' features and way too bassackwards to use. Finding SmartSigns2Go was the best thing that ever happed in my digital signage experience. Just buy it!

Pluspunten: It is a great bargain for the money. It allows a small business, like mine to be able to have digital signage that looks professional and is full of features. My support from SmartSign2Go has been phenomenal. Better than any other software company I have ever used regardless of the type of software.

Minpunten: There are some feature I would really like to see. The ability to lock items in place and real layers would be nice. Upgrades come several times a year, so one day I might have those features.

van SmartSign2go op 1-7-2019

Thanks so much for the wonderful detailed review, Randy! Just a note, in case it helps... you can lock items in place if they are placed on a background page. Perhaps we can get more granular about that in the future. As for layers, as you know pages are built in layers. Are you referring to being able to see the stack of layers like as if you were in Photoshop?

Greg S.
Membership Director
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

"Easy to use, simple and functional!"

Opmerkingen: Customer service has been great! Set-up, training of use and working on issues has been a good experience. We like the flexibility and multiple apps that are available as well as the ease of inserting our own media. We have one small TV inside our office specific for member information and the large outdoor TV for both members and general public. Each has their own separate functionality and programing for ease of use.

Pluspunten: Setting up your screens, layout and inserting photos, videos and messaging is great. We use ours as an info message board at the front of our zoo to promote and welcome our non-profit memberships/members as well as highlight activities, events, important messaging and even have a current weather screen. We can program the timing of the slides as well as pre-program additional slides for different days or times of days.

Minpunten: We have some issues with the system shutting down each morning and us having to reboot. We haven't been able to determine if this is a system issue or internet/power as of yet.

van SmartSign2go op 1-7-2019

Thanks for this, Greg! Your player should continue running for some time if the internet goes down. Similarly if there is a power outage, it will boot back up when power is restored. We can look into your players' log files for further clues. Thanks again.

Carl M.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2016

"Owner of the business and we are retail store"

Opmerkingen: When I first started looking into this type of display signage it was quite confusing. Some of the companies you needed to subscribe to the parameters. This was at a much higher cost of the product which made it less cost-effective. If you have multiple locations it created much more cost to run from a central location. I somehow found a site that listed many many companies of this type with explanations as to what they do and how they function. This enabled me to reduce the number to look at to about five. I then open all the websites for the various companies and tried them. I was also looking for a company with a reasonable amount of support at a very reasonable price. I am pretty much a novice at this stuff some of the more complicated than I wanted some offered support that seemed difficult to use or get a hold of them. So then I narrowed it down to the final two and called the companies to speak to their people and customer support. When I contacted smartsign2go I was lucky I thought and got the owner Derry. We spoke for quite a while even had me dial in and created a webinar and showed me how to use it. My daughter is involved in this business we have three locations and he did the same my daughter who does most of the work on the signs. We are able to remotely control all the locations from whichever location we happen to be at and can also run different signage at different locations. This means one store has a product the others don't we can feature that on the individual signs. We use the signs behind the register so while the customer checking out they can watch it. I'm sure we will expand on the use of these signs.
I can't say enough about the representative he is very responsive and helpful in arriving at a financial solution to benefit small mom and pop operations. The upfront cost per location is very reasonable you can size the TV to fit your space. I bought three relatively inexpensive flat screen TVs 32 inches that is my only regret is that I didn't go like 48 to 50 inches. No matter what anybody decides they can make a work within your price range if you are a reasonable. You will not be disappointed!!!

van SmartSign2go op 20-12-2016

Thanks for the great review, Carl! It's been a pleasure working with you and Gina. Happy Holidays

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2016
Cindy R.
Membership Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019

"Be Smart with SmartSign2go! "

Opmerkingen: SmartSign2go gives us the opportunity to communicate with our customers in an effective, fun way. Love that we are able to manage two different TVs with two different messages!

Pluspunten: We love that the software is easy to use and we can update information real time! The program enables us to provide a professional and fun tool to communicate to our customers with two different TVs displaying two separate messages.

Minpunten: Changing fonts within a slide can be challenging. For example, when wanting to change a font, if you highlight the text, it disappears when you select font.
Also, inserting a slide created based on the specs of the TV, requires some manipulation in order for all information to appear on the TV screen. Would be a nice benefit if software shows when an inserted slide is out of boundaries (similar to Power Point).

van SmartSign2go op 2-7-2019

Thanks, Cindy! The issues you are describing should not be happening. Changing fonts should be straightforward...it could be the browser you're using. For example Internet Explorer will do weird things like that. Chrome>Safari>Firefox>Edge>I.E. in order of preference. As for the sizing of "slides" which we call Pages...they should line-up IDENTICALLY to what is shown on the TV. The only two situations where that is not the case is if the picture is zoomed in on the TV (button press to fix that) or if you have one of few models of TVs on the market that for some reason don't handshake properly with us for the correct resolution. I think your situation is the latter since we have notes about that. Let us know if we can help further!

• Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Dale B.
Program Specialist
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019

"Getting the Word Out - Fast!"

Opmerkingen: At our college, there is information that needs to be offered to numerous individuals and updated on a regular basis. Using eye-catching graphics, we've been able to successfully catch the eye of students with information in an entertaining way. This helps their success, our success, and the overall success of the college.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, SmartSign2go allows our college department to get the word to the public within seconds in an entertaining and easily readable manner. Equally important, because of the numerous updates, the workload may be shared with other individuals from multiple computers and not just from the campus but remotely as well. In our case, we rarely use the templates, but create our own pages using images from both an in-house library and the web as well. Maybe most important of all, because of it's ease of use, I can teach almost anyone to use the software in a very short period of time.

Minpunten: Some of the templates don't perform as well as I'd like (admittedly, I carry high standards). Additionally, I would like to be able to center images with the computer, rather than eye-balling it.

van SmartSign2go op 27-6-2019

Thank you, Dale! It's good feedback about being able to align objects on the canvas. We actually do have an alignment grid that you can enable. If you scroll to the bottom left of the canvas you should see a little # hashtag symbol. If you click that you'll see a grid appear. Perhaps in the future we can add an "auto-center" function.

As for our "templates" which we call sample pages...admittedly we could do more there, although we did recently overhaul the entire catalog and I'm not sure whether you're aware of that. This is an area that we will continue to work on though.

• Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Sean M.
Prinxipal
Schoolleiding
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2016

"Perfect communication solution!"

Opmerkingen: SmartSign2go has revolutionized our display panel communication when you walk into our school. What was once an outdated, eye sore that was clunky to use is now updated via the web, by multiple users, with easy to use templates If you are looking to improve the effectiveness of communication you should start with SmartSign2go.

Pluspunten: Easy to use templates.
Access via the web.
Connection to social media - one post and it is on the web and our panels.

Minpunten: Sometimes I have to reset the boxes - not really a big issue at all, though.

van SmartSign2go op 6-12-2016

Thank you for the nice review, Sean! We are thrilled that you chose our solution for your school. If you ever need us to reboot the players for you we can do that from here through the Google back end.

If it's happening with any regularity we can address the source of any issues. The need for a reboot is usually caused by a setting that can be adjusted. Just e-mail us or give us a ring. Thanks again!

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2016
Walker S.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

"Something I have appreciated since day one."

Opmerkingen: The team at SmartSign2go are always ready to help when needed. Whether it is answer questions, making adjustments, or offering suggestions, the guys seem to always have a fast turn around when I reach out. This product is something that I always wanted in my shop and I knew it would help me to further stand apart from similar businesses.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Being able to Instantly review after doing an update.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to edit more easily on a tablet, or phone on the fly, rather than always using my Mac at home.

van SmartSign2go op 28-6-2019

Thanks for your review! Yes....we agree about phones or tablets. In a way it's too bad that styluses aren't used anymore. It's just so much easier to be precise with design work when using a mouse compared with a finger. For other basic adjustments such as scheduling or changing text, a phone or tablet works fine.

Karen T.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019

"Great product and awesome customer support."

Opmerkingen: Good communication is key for me, and SmartSign2Go solved that problem easily and economically. It was extremely easy to get up and running, and once I learned the system, I have hardly had any issues. When an issue does arise, I call and have a very quick response.

Pluspunten: I like the flexibility to create a sign that works for my individual needs. There are lots of great apps to implement, and they are relatively easy to use.

Minpunten: There are some functions that I struggled with, but after talking with customer service and learning how I needed to work within the parameters of the software, all is great.

van SmartSign2go op 2-7-2019

Thank you, Karen! We appreciate your business. :-)

• Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019
Uchenna O.
Senior Membership Director
1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2018

"Five Star Support "

Opmerkingen: Extremely flexible messaging system at extremely low cost. accessible from any mobile device to make changes.

Pluspunten: When our VP of IT and our Administrators took a look at the system they were blown away at the quality of the display and the ease of use at the user level. Thus far all tech issues have been resolved with a simple call to Derry the CEO, hands on customer service and support. We just added three more displays to our system and we are using them more creatively than we thought was even possible. Thank you for an excellent product I am glad that we found your service.

Minpunten: As with any wifi based system, one should create a separate secure wifi band so as not to compete with the "free wifi. (just a tip! not a "con")

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2018
Karly S.
Loan Processor
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

"GREAT customer service!"

Opmerkingen: We use SmartSign2go on 3 different screens in our lobby & it' s super nice to have 2 different channels playing at once on the different screens. It's very easy to change out playlists for special events.

Pluspunten: It's pretty easy to use & has many different options!

Minpunten: Trying to get music/sound to play in the background is a challenge & I wish there was more fonts.

van SmartSign2go op 28-6-2019

Thanks for the review and feedback, Karly! I think you guys are on our Enterprise tier of software so I will reach out and show you where to upload your own fonts. As for music....admittedly that is more difficult than it should be. The main issue there is copyright control issues for music playback in a business. We do have the Audio app for playback of your own files and there's also the YouTube app. True music services such as Spotify or Pandora for Business require very specific hardware (so far). We hope this will improve moving forward.

Brad E.
Technology Director
Religieuze instellingen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-7-2019

"Great Signage hardware and software"

Opmerkingen: Absolutely great!

Pluspunten: We love the ease of deployment of this product. The hardware is easy to setup and allows you to be wired or wireless. The software is very easy to configure and even easier to deploy messages to the screens. Support has always been fantastic!

Minpunten: We wish there was a way to make sure that the screens were in sync with each other so they changed images at the same time.

van SmartSign2go op 7-7-2019

Brad, thanks very much for your review. We are thrilled to be a part of your organization. We will keep your comment about sync functionality in mind for future development!

• Beoordeeld op 2-7-2019
Cara A.
Program Director

"Great Quality"

Opmerkingen: Customer service has been prompt and always successful!

Pluspunten: It's user friendly, intuitive and gives a wonderful first impression to those coming in!

Minpunten: The boxes can be hard to reset but that may be location.

van SmartSign2go op 28-6-2019

Thanks, Cara!! For the (should be rare) occasion when you need to reset a player, in most cases you can do that from software by clicking on Settings and then Players where you'll see a "Reboot" option. Hopefully this helps!

Robert R.
Custodial Supervisor
Bibliotheken, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2017

"Pretty good"

Pluspunten: Photos can be uploaded and shown. It works pretty good on modern flat screen tv's. We are custodial at the library and it works well relaying information all through the day.

Minpunten: Updating content takes a little time after saving. One of the cons is a limited amount of characters in the text screen.

van SmartSign2go op 16-5-2017

Thanks for your review, Robert! Are you finding that it takes longer than the 60 seconds for updates to appear on-screen? If so we can look into that for you.

As for the comment about limited amount of text characters, there is no limitation to that short of what you can cram into a full screen which is a huge amount, especially at small font.

Also keep in mind that you can expand the area where the text is actually typed in by dragging the corner down to reveal more!
Thanks again.

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2017
Cristina E.
Lead QA Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

"Pretty good software"

Opmerkingen: Overall good software and has great options

Pluspunten: 1. Easy to use
2. Has good amount of options for what my company needs

Minpunten: 1. No mobile app to share the same content as on TV
2. There is no easy way to login to the web page and share it on TV

van SmartSign2go op 13-8-2019

Thanks for your review, Cristina! We'd like to hear more from you about what you're trying to accomplish. For point 1, There is a shareable link for any of your channels that can be viewed from a mobile device. I'm not clear on what you mean about sharing to a TV. Please clarify and it likely can be done!

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Gary S.
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019

"A pleasant experience with SmarSign2go"

Opmerkingen: Overall, very positive, we've been very pleased with the product and it's east and functionality.

Pluspunten: The software is relatively straightforward to use, and can make most content appear to be very professional without a lot of graphics training.

Minpunten: The dashboard and main screen seems to be a little difficult to utilize when it comes to the need to edit thinkgs. It would also be great to include a live survey/polling component.

van SmartSign2go op 10-7-2019

Thanks for your review, Gary! We'll put that survey/polling idea on the board to think about for future development.