Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Jolt

Jolt is app-gebaseerde software die wordt gebruikt om de dagelijkse activiteiten en uurloonwerknemers te beheren, en realtime feedback te geven aan eigenaren en managers.

Meer informatie over Jolt

The client I'm working with now thought it would be useful to him and his employees.

Changing availability has been difficult for my team. They will enter information and it will disappear.

Beoordelingen van Jolt

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Jolt heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 291 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Jolt eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (291)

Agnes Serwaa
Agnes Serwaa
Web developer, product/graphic designer in Ghana
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Boost your business performance with Jolt!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Jolt is a great and makes works simpler, easier and faster

I find the option of using Jolt as a centralized platform for communicating and collaborating with employees, reducing the need for phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings very beneficial

I found the learning curve a quite steep in the initial stages and the initial cost of investment is a bit on the higher side

10 maanden geleden

Hi Agnes, thank you for your honest review of Jolt. We appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns about the initial learning curve and cost of investment. We strive to provide exceptional customer service and offer various resources to help make the transition to Jolt as smooth as possible. Our team is always available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. We're thrilled to hear that you find Jolt beneficial for your business and hope you continue to enjoy its features. Thank you for choosing Jolt as your centralized platform for communication and collaboration with employees.

Johnny
Operations Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

[sensitive content hidden] from Jolt deserves praise!!!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Jolt overall is a great product. The labelling system is easy to setup and quick to use. The information library is clever, it downloads files locally, so users can access them quickly and conveniently without needing to wait. The list functions are great as well. But the highlight has to be their onboarding team. Mainly [sensitive content hidden], who is our customer success contact. He answers EXTREMELY quickly, is patient, knowledgeable, and very efficient. Anytime we hit a wall or need help, he is quickly available, very meticulous and to be honest without him, we might have given up on Jolt.

The overall initial lift that Jolt requires before reaching the usable state is high. There are some UI features that don't yet exist within Jolt that they are working on that would make the experience simpler. Although these are small things that will eventually be solved for. They have a great feedback function that alerts the DEV team to what things can be improved.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Johnny, thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you find Jolt to be a great product overall. We're especially glad that you find our labelling system easy to setup and use, and that the information library is convenient for accessing files quickly without any waiting time. Our list functions are designed to enhance your experience, and we're glad you find them great as well. We're also delighted to hear that our onboarding team have been extremely helpful and efficient in assisting you. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support. We value your business and would like to assure you that we are committed to providing you with the best experience possible. We truly appreciate your support and loyalty to Jolt. Should you have any further questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to continuing to serve you and meeting all your needs.

Sean
RMD in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Can be great, but it can also be frustrating

4,0 2 maanden geleden

The task management is great. Lots of customizable options.

Labeling is a constant frustration. Whether its printer malfunction or some sort of IT issue, it is inconsistent.

Darrick
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Ineffective product and poor business practices

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall incredibly dissatisfied with the product, service, and especially business practices. We realized after several months of trying to get our staff to adopt the software that it wasn't going to happen so we inquired about terminating the agreement and monthly payments. We had not been using the software for some time and hoped that Jolt would let us out as a professional gesture. I acknowledge that it was in their contract that we were committed for another 9 months but I have never been in a situation where a company locked me into an agreement when I was completely dissatisfied, was not using the product and couldn't resolve the issues. It just was not a good fit for us. Jolt refused to terminate the agreement and proceeded to bill us our monthly fee for almost an entire year of us not using the product at all. I would never do that to a dissatisfied customer but Jolt has no problem so be careful when signing and either try to go month to month or be darn sure it is the solution for you. There is no way out.

The promises sounded good. Results did not materialize.

Poor adoption from staff, little to no assistance from jolt on that. Thermometers never worked correctly resulting in bad or no readings. When we tried to send back we were outside the warranty period of only a few months so were stuck with them. Ended up as trash. Always difficult to get in touch with customer service.

12 maanden geleden

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with Jolt. We strive to ensure that our customers are happy with our products and services and we would like to make this right. We are sorry to hear that you have had difficulties getting your staff to adopt the software. We encourage you to continue reaching out to our Customer Success team and let us know how we can improve this situation. We value your business and we would love the opportunity to serve you better.

Aly
Director of Operations in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Longtime Customer

4,0 4 maanden geleden

I like the ease of scheduling staff members and that they can request time off or enter unavailability. Many apps don't allow both.

Occasionally the app didn't function properly for staff. In recent months this has greatly improved, making Jolt a staple in our business.

4 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to have you as a longtime Jolt customer. It's fantastic to hear that you find Jolt a breeze for scheduling and love the ability for your staff to request time off or mark their unavailability. We're all about making your life easier, and your feedback reassures us that we're on the right track. We've been hard at work to ensure Jolt runs smoothly, and it's awesome to know it's improved and become a staple in your business. Should you ever run into any issues or have more feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help. Thanks again for choosing Jolt, and we look forward to many more great years together!

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Supercharged Performance with Jolt

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience with Jolt. It has greatly improved my workflow and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Jolt has been a great addition to my workflow. It's incredibly fast, reliable, and easy to use. The intuitive user interface helps me get things done quickly and efficiently. The customer service is also top-notch, and they're always quick to respond to my questions or concerns.

The only downside I've found with Jolt is that the pricing can be a bit steep for some users. There are also some features that I wish were included but are not.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your review, Angelo. We're so glad to hear that Jolt has been a great addition to your workflow. We appreciate your feedback, and we'll be sure to take that into consideration for future updates. We're happy to hear that you appreciate our fast, reliable performance and customer service. We'll continue to strive to provide the best products and services possible to our customers.

Food & Beverage Front Of House Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Great software for scheduling, food & beverage companies

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have cut my time that is spent making the schedule down from the previous program I used.

I have the ability to schedule as many positions to multiple employees for our Renaissance faire food and beverage staff..this is crucial when I need to have an employee work in multiple locations through out the day.

I am unable to send the schedule to just a select employee or employees. Currently I have to send it to the entire staff.

Jaime
Food Tech in VS
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Support from CSM

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jolt has been great so far! Everyone has been super helpful and very accommodating. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been doing implementation with me and he is a ROCK STAR. He always makes time for a Zoom when I need it. He has great knowledge and is absolutely a delight to work with.

We LOVE the lists! We love the LOG BOOK! We LOVE the information library. With a few tweaks, scheduling could be outstanding as well.

Scheduling performance. I have provided requests to help make it better.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jaime, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Ramy
COO in VS

Solid LMS

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used Jolt over 2 companies, and it is far superior to some of the other systems that have a huge start up cost

Easy to build and use. Vey short learning curve. Highly effective. Eliminates the need for paper!

UI not as inviting as some other systems

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager in India
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Streamline Your Workflows and Boost Productivity

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, using Jolt can be a positive experience for businesses looking to streamline their work processes and boost productivity. The platform's easy-to-use interface, improved collaboration and communication features, and customizable templates can help teams save time and achieve better results. However, like any technology solution, Jolt may have a learning curve for some users and may not be suitable for businesses with complex or specialized project management needs. Before investing in Jolt, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific requirements and expectations.

Jolt offers several benefits to businesses looking to streamline their work processes and boost productivity. Some of the key advantages of using Jolt include: Easy to use and intuitive interfaceImproved collaboration and communication between team membersReal-time tracking and reporting of tasks and projectsCustomizable templates and integrations with popular toolsEnhanced visibility into team performance and progress.By simplifying workflows and improving collaboration and communication, Jolt helps teams achieve better results in less time. Whether you're looking to manage small projects or large-scale initiatives, Jolt is a versatile and powerful solution that can help you meet your goals.

One potential drawback is that it may have a learning curve for users unfamiliar with project management tools. Additionally, the platform's features and capabilities may be limited for businesses with highly complex or specialized project management needs. Finally, some users may find the cost of Jolt to be a concern, especially for smaller or cost-conscious organizations. Before making a decision on whether Jolt is the right solution for your business, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific needs and requirements.

vorig jaar

Thank you for taking the time to review Jolt, Sarfaraz! We appreciate your honest feedback and are glad to hear that you find Jolt to be an easy to use and intuitive solution. We understand that it may take some time for teams to get used to any new system, but we are committed to making that process as seamless as possible, and confident that once they do, Jolt will help them achieve better results every time.

Brandon

Pretty good overall

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: bad the time I've saved building my schedule is astronomical. Everything is just so easy to move around. After I put some projections in, I can see plainly how much money i'm wasting on labor and where I'm understaffed. Also, when I used to build my schedules, I would get complaints from employees all the time about how I scheduled them on a day they wanted off or outside of their availability or too little or too many hours or whatever the case may be. Now I get hardly any and when I do, I can say "well did you give me your availability?" The answer is always no and then it's their responsibility to solve it

The administrative side of the software is pretty intuitive, but advanced enough to really customize. I have not had a lot of time to play around with the other features just yet, but the scheduler is top notch. I especially like being able to make a template with unassigned employees. Every week I just drag and drop my crucial shifts to the people that can fit them and then build my schedule from there. Really the schedule building feature is just fantastic overall. I must have saved at least 6 hours of time every week since I started using Jolt if not more. Having availability and time off requests laid out over the scheduler is so nice. I employ a lot of college students whose availability can change weekly. Them having the ability to change their availability on the fly is incredibly useful for me. I used to compare my schedule to hand written notes and an availability spreadsheet. I couldn't imagine going back. Last thing I have to add is the customer service from Jolt is top notch. And I mean REALLY great. They set me up with a personal representative of which I have all contact information I need to contact at anytime directly. Every time I send an email to Jolt, it is answered almost immediately. If I bring up a question they don't have an answer for, the make an effort to find it and always get back to me. My rep Johnathan is like the friendliest guy I've ever talked to. The Customer service of this company is reason enough to purchase the software.

The fact that it is browser based. I don't care how fast your connection is, sometimes it's going to lag. Also, what's with needing an iPad for half the features?. What if I want someone to be able to see everyone on the schedule, but not change the schedule? And by far the most annoying thing is the Jolt Lite app. It's not intuitive so I end up putting availability in myself for employees that can't figure it out. The interface of the app looks pretty bare. Like a webpage from the late 90's. When I get a push notification, it would be nice if the app opened up to whatever it is I need to approve/deny instead of the default page I set, or the last page I was on. And availability is set as "unavailable to work?" It should really be changed to when the employee is available to work, or call it "Unavailability" or something, it's just confusing.

Brittani
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic- when it works.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jolt has greatly improved our food scores since we began using it. It has gotten our team members in the habit of labelling everything because it is easy-to-use and has all pertinent information readily available. The issue is getting technical problems resolved in an appropriate manner; our printer has been unusable for a total of over 2 months out of the 10 months which we have had it.

The label feature for all food products has really helped us to drastically increase our food safety scores by clearly indicating when a particular product must be used by. We no longer have to mentally recall the hundreds of various hold times we have for all of our products and their ingredients, because all of that information is easily stored in the Jolt system and prints out with the touch of a button. The labels are also much higher quality than other sticker systems we have tried in the past, making dish washing much easier because they are removed easily with zero sticky residue.

The software, in our experience, is offline often. We contacted Customer Service multiple times to try to correct the issue but were instructed that we may need to send the entire printer back to be serviced and that we would get it back after the repair was complete in 2-3 months. The printer system is pricey to begin with, so it did not seem like an appropriate solution to be without what we were paying for, for multiple months. We also have issues with the calibration lining up with the stickers perfectly, but have discovered that if you gently pull on each sticker before printing it will line up more accurately.

Roxanne
Safety Specialist in VS
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Jolt Gives Business Independence

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been really good! Occasionally a migration or an update will down the app but it is usually resolved in a timely manner

I really appreciate that as the administrator I can write and program my own inspections related to my state, county, or company specific requirement without having to ask a dev to do that for me. I can get complex and focus on very specific areas.

I wish the reports for completed inspections also included the corrective action dialogues as one document rather than having to weave these two things together in post to get the whole picture

2 jaar geleden

Hi Roxanne, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Nicole
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Great Experience

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was approached by Jolt to try their product. No other locations from my company have tried this company so I had no comparisons or reviews. After checking around, the price made it worth the investment. Once we received the product it has changed our process in a positive way. The main features we use include the List, Labels, and Schedule. We were using hand written labels before Jolt because other company labeling equipment was too expensive. With our past hand written labels faced issues with labels falling off, unable to read the hand writing, and the employees did not do a great job looking for items that expired. With Jolt the labels stick to the container very well, is has the expiration written on the label making it more simple for my employees, and there's no question about date or time.
We were using paper copies for our multiple list (Typically 6-8 list per day) List would disappear, become dirty, or just not be completed. Jolt has made this task more simple with the added feature of a log book making communication easier to all of the employees. This has reduced our usage of paper, toner, and extending the life of the drum for our printer. I can easily access all list and review a date, time, and employee that completed the list. This helps cut down on my time used for performance reviews.
The scheduling section has also been great. Employees can use a free app from their phone to view schedule and submit request. Creating schedules is easier and more time efficient. The only option I would like added would to be able to view the schedule and my request side by side before I approve the request. With the current process I have to look at the request and then go to the schedule to see if I am able to accommodate the request. I do have 35-40 employees with a majority those being college students with school schedules and personal request to try to work with.

How it has helped the store become more efficient.

I need labels I can adjust or have available for Raw Chicken to have all the information required by headquarters on one label.

Jon
Franchisee and Area Supervisor in VS

Jolt is a NO BRAINER for serious restaurateurs

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before Jolt we were using those ancient relics known as paper checklists. Accountability for completing those checklists was a constant battle. We were literally throwing money in the trash when checklist items were missed or ignored. NOT ANYMORE. Not only does Jolt provide superb accountability and reduce pencil-whipping to a bare minimum. The team members love it! Nobody wants to work in a restaurant that's living in the past with outdated paper checklists. Their are too many great features within Jolt to rave about every single one of them. (and they constantly add new features and functionality.) But I can tell you that we save WAY more money than the minimal cost of this program. Productivity is up, accountability is up, cleanliness is up, morale is up and profits are up! The product date labeling feature in Jolt is worth the cost on its own. Do yourself a favor and take the time for a demo on the program and see for yourself. If you aren't on Jolt, chances are your competitors are and you do NOT want them to have this competitive over you. I just can't say enough about how much I love Jolt!

The ability to measure our success or failure and the ability to hold people accountable down to the minute and second an item was completed.

You will "nerd out" and want to do nothing but write Jolt checklists all day long.

Scott
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Allows me to successfully operate multiple stores without having to be in every store, every day.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Jolt gives me time back everyday, by allowing me to easily review each checklist from my computer, no matter where I am at. This ensures critical maintenance tasks are being completed on a daily basis, saving both time and money on potential costly repairs. The list feature, helps me confirm temperature logs are being completed, the ice machine is being cleaned routinely, and much, much more. I use the list feature to ensure deposits are being made daily, I can see the deposit receipts stapled to the end of day summary's without having to be at each store. My employees love the labeling machine! The labeling machine saves time and money, by offering a consistent, streamlined labeling process. Receiving orders takes much less time. Previously we were manually filling out labels, which took up to 20-30 minutes, two times a week. With the Jolt labeling we don't have to worry about incorrect dating, or wondering who labeled something. We go through a lot less labels as well.

I would like to see the schedule linked to the lists. Besides that, Jolt has been a great products and given me back so much time, and less worrying about something getting done.

Caprinia
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Great Tool!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Jolt in our restaurant for about a month. The setup took a little bit of time, but once that was complete, the use of it is great! I love how modular it is. Even within the same company there can be little differences between locations. This software realizes that. The options available make it functional for any paper list, form, etc. Not to mention that every action is time/date stamped! It is great to know when things are actually getting done. I also really appreciate the "real-time" view that I have into my operations even when I am not physically there given the push notifications and range alerts that I have set up. We have been able to mitigate a few situations that weren't being highlighted given our previous methods of data collection and were being overlooked. The price is right where I would expect it to be. The value is great for the product, service, and online information.

I like that this helps eliminate the paper in the store and requiring the manager's to "proof" every little part when they are busy managing the shift. Time-stamps are wonderful. The modular ability of being able to build what you need is great. Setting up pushes for the lists and forms at specific times is a great tool to help keep the team on track daily. I appreciate the notifications that I can create for any form. We haven't yet utilized the point system, but our team is excited to use it in contests. I anticipate it will be a great motivational tool.

The build-out for getting it functional was time consuming. I did not have any templates to work from. If I had those, it would have been much more streamlined, but would still require an investment of time.

Melissa
Operations Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Jolt Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: First time using it at this job and the team is enjoying it here. Easier for everyone to see their schedule and ask for time off, also keeping the team on track with the different task they have.

The list is great for keeping the team on task. You can assign tasks to different roles for the team. The reporting is helpful to holding everyone accountable. The schedule is real time, easier for the team to see the updated schedule .

Only say the log in sometimes has to refresh before you can get into the app

2 jaar geleden

Hi Melissa, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Erica
General Manager in VS

My experience with Jolt has been amazing. The team made the setup of our 3 locations a breeze.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

The support you get from the Jolt Team is great. They are quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Scheduling now takes us half the time it did before. We manage multiple stores in two states and this system has made us much more efficient and able to hold our team accountable for task that need to be completed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. We also save time and money on training and daily operations by using the Jolt dating system and printer.

Our goal with Jolt was to eliminate paper (Time off request, School Schedules, Checklist, etc.) and it has been able to do that for us. The last thing we are converting to paperless is our cup count form. Travis was able to help us build one in Jolt but it would be even better if the list would calculate the totals. To setup up everything does take time but the bulk importing and ability to assign list to multiple locations makes it much easier.

Cade
Regional Director in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A Step Above the Rest

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To start off, Jolt has become a major part of our daily operations since we decided to partner with them. From the extensive amount of checklists, to the sheer number of daily users, Jolt has been able to deliver a user friendly and efficient experience to our staff. Support from the Jolt team is amazing, as they help guide you through your initial training and ongoing training as you continue to learn the functionality of their system. You will be amazed at how many applications you can now use Jolt for. They are truly with you every step of the way. If you are in search of an operations software platform, you have found your answer! Jolt is perfect for the job! We have been able to operate with increased safety and our park leadership has been able to more effectively and efficiently perform their duties.

The user interface is very user friendly. We are able to adapt almost any tool from Jolt and find a way to apply it into our current procedures. They staff has become more efficient at their duties, and we know that the feedback provided is secure and accurate.

Nothing!

Julie
Julie
Manager in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

It doesn't Jolt, it can be slow

4,0 vorig jaar

It's fairly simple, bare bones software but it helps with task tracking and holding employees accountable.

Sometimes it can be slow or glitchy and lists wont pop up. It takes a bunch of logging in and out to get it going.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your review, Julie! We're sorry to hear that your experience with Jolt can be a little slow. We are committed to ensuring that our users have the best possible experience and will do our best to improve performance. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to making Jolt the best it can be!

Claire
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Jolt Helps Manage Teams Remotely

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. During the pandemic we cancelled JOLT because of expenses and we decided to go back because we did in fact really need it. Daniel Orjuela is our rep and he's the best! I really like the fact that he worked in the industry and understands what we do.

The checklists are so easy for team to use and for me to manage remotely.

Set-up is hard for someone who is not technical but staff helps.

vorig jaar

Hi Claire, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Elizabeth
Special Projects Coordinator in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Jolt has made the day to day operations in our restaurants much more efficient!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to track temperature and cash register balancing history easily and remotely. For example, if our maintenance team asks if a piece of equipment has been staying in temp, it can be easily checked by reviewing the history of temperatures for that piece of equipment. As supervisors of 7 food service locations, Jolt also allows us to monitor the balancing of our registers remotely by having an email sent any time the store does not balance. It also allows our management team to complete store checks every shift to ensure that the store meets company standards. This has made for cleaner and safer restaurants.

As supervisors of multiple food service restaurants it is easy to miss crucial information. With Jolt, when a piece of equipment is temped out of range or a safe does not balance we are automatically sent an email and made aware of the issue. This prompt notification allows us to ensure corrective action is made immediately.

The only con we have noticed is that the app cannot alert you a list has become available unless the app is opened. This has caused some of our managers to forget to do lists. We have found a work around by setting alarms on the iPad reminding the management team that the list is now available to complete.

Randy
owner in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

impossible to get a live person to speak to you

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible communication

Great sales pitch when they were selling us on the system. When we decided to stop using it was impossible to get a response

tried for 2 months to cancel the subscription - after 30 day finally got an email response. Told the rep to cancel the account but he never responded to 2 different emails. Ended up billing my for 2 months

Jon
Corporate Franchise Auditor in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Jolt: so good it Hurts!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jolt is amazing, I've used it with several companies that I have worked for and it is the only program I CONTINUALLY RECCOMEND! Great program and even better customer service!

Easy to use, and teach. Does exactly what I want it to, easy upload and great program for restaurant accountability-

I would like the program to coordinate with square software to track sales and labor through the schedule- that would be amazing.