Over SendPulse

Maximaliseer automatisch de openingspercentages voor nieuwsbrieven met het SendPulse AI-platform.

Meer informatie over SendPulse

Installing was fast and the UI is easy to use to set up the campaigns.

You will need to pay once you exceed 2500 which will happen sooner than you think.

Beoordelingen van SendPulse

Waar voor je geld

SendPulse heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 293 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SendPulse eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (293)

Fernando manoel B.
Fernando manoel B.
CEO in Brazilië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

great email marketing management tool

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am satisfied with the use of the tool in terms of value for money. I believe I will continue to use SendPulse for a long time.

The structure is very simple and practical. I can build campaigns and automations without too many problems. The fact of sending unlimited emails is also very interesting.

In automations, more functionality can still be added to simplify the flow.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: I was looking for a tool that was simpler to configure and with more features, as well as an affordable price.

Overgestapt van: Sendinblue

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: More user-friendly interface, better price in relation to cost-benefit, ease of configuring the tool and quick response from support.

John R.
owner in VS
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer

No learning curve

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

SendPulse is very easy to learn and use. There is no frustration in any sense. The one time I needed help, I got it within 2 minutes.

I have been using SendPulse for 2 years. I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about it.

Consultant in
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Good but API is hard work

3 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So – I am going to caveat this whole thing with – if you’re not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won’t apply to you. Summary: 2 different API’s, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you’re not using the API, it’s probably fine. Full Review: SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it. My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API’s you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) – another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up. If you are coming from something like MailChimp – the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API – you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is – so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON – and therein lies the next problem – DOCUMENTATION: The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works. SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead – but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line – if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it’s a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don’t know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot). On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process – one that I still have no idea how to make work – this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png (the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/) I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don’t…….. what….. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): “iv – an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage” – what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it? And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API? Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low. SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great. I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I’m not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.

Price Web Interface Email Builder

API Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface

Consultant in Nepal
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

SendPulse Helps Keeps Subscriber Updated

4 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Happy to use such an awesome product.

SendPulse is a cloud-based email marketing and transactional email service provider. It helps you to send emails, manage subscribers, and monitor your campaign’s performance. They provide a suite of tools for those who want to get their message out to the world in the most effective way possible. SendPulse offers an easy-to-use interface that allows users to design content for various channels like SMS, Push Notification, Social Media, etc.

Not so much of cons but the limitation in subscriber number is quite the thing I don't like about SendPulse.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, happy to hear that you find combination of various tools in one product convenient.

Kumar B.
Engineer in India
Civiele techniek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best solution for email campaigns

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use Sendpulse to send out our cold email campaigns and lead generation newsletter and it has delivered very good conversion rates which have helped us generate more leads and customers. It has one of the best easy-to-use messaging platforms.

Sendpulse is one of the best inexpensive and feature-rich email marketing tools that has improved the way I manage my email campaigns. This is one of the best email campaigns and IT has increased my conversion rate and lead generation through email campaigns. It has various profitable Plans

When emails are rejected, they restrict email delivery, thus resulting in no lead generation for that day. It can also have more integration if possible with CRM to track and maintain data with the Analytics aspect.

Barry C.
Owner in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Send Pulse is the Best!

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I have used mail chimp and aweber and find Send Pulse the easiest and most affordable system.

I find it a very intuitive system to use. No complaints.

Basem M.
IT Manager in Egypte
Voedselproductie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

great service

4 vorige maand Nieuw

great service i used to able to send emails

simple to used , security to login and i get email every time

Meylach S.
Director in Oekraïne
Musea en instituten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A well orginized marketing tool

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

We mainly use an email campaigns as our working tools, and they splendidly integrated our workflow patterns.

Somewhat bloated UI and slow response time is the only issue we have encountered, although it's a minor one.

Paula M.
Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

SendPulse is Professional and Easy to Use

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

In a world where spam is a curse, it is highly useful to have a professional, trustworthy company like SendPulse to help navigate towards successful email marketing.

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about SendPulse.

Sammy A.
Self Employed. in Papoea-Nieuw-Guinea
Kapitaalmarkten, 2-10 werknemers

Blockchain Technology.

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is easy to understand and useful for the specific purpose/function.

Could not give an overview of the functionality of this software.

Gabor T.
Gabor T.
CEO in Hongarije
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best newsletter service

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: Mailchimp became much more expensive and also harder to use.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: Faster customer support.

Eduardo B.
CEO in El Salvador
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

SENDPULSE REVIEW

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS... I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: THEY PUT TOO MANY ISSUES WHEN SENDING E-MAILS AND TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SPAM THING

Overgestapt van: Sendinblue

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: IT IS FASTER AND EASIER AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPS VERY SOON AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY UNDERSTAND AND HELP US WHEN WE NEED IT

Mynor V.
CEO in Dominicaanse Republiek
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

La mejor decisión

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Creo que lo explique en los pros!
Manejamos la relación con nuestros fans por esta vía y ha sido algo muy satisfactorio en todos los sentidos.

Tenemos más de un año usando el servicio en la fidelización de nuestros fanáticos y su versatilidad nos afirma que fue un paso correcto contratar sus servicios . Destacar el buen soporte que brindan, siempre están atentos. Algo importante es que nos permite crear diseños interesantes, no estamos amarrados a un X formato, igualmente sus entregas son altamente eficientes .

La verdad no le veo un contra. Puede mejor en términos de la rapidez de su pagina, que hay situaciones en que la noto lenta .

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite en Direct Mail

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: Necesitaba algo mas profesional y con buen soporte.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: Me pareció mas amigable y fácil de entender sin que por eso fuera poco profesional.

Chilem L.
trade manager in Hongkong
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

A worthy EDM serive for you to try

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: thought some small thing I think it need to improved, this is very great platform and worthy a trial

the EDM marketing is very helpful to our trade business, it helps me to deliver my company news feed to all our customers timely and of course fully customer covered. I am sure anyone in trade marketing needs such a Sendpulse service.

I think more integations API should be developed, and give more help on this. also I think email verification number limits should be enlarged. such as My plan is for 5000 subscribers, but I can only verify 100 contact list on the standard plan, I think it would be better enlarge this number to 500, that will be more helpful

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: Mailchimp is too strice and critical for user, not friendly enough to me

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: it is more easy to use.

Shoroq M.
Owner in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

User friendly and easy to use affordable email marketing and management

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The automation feature helped automate redundancy in our response to our clients, and it gave a professional outlook when clients contact us that they recieve an automated email no matter at what time of day or night without delay and this shows the professionalism and helps us capture and filter the genuine clients for follow.up and conversion.
The campaign feature also helped us with our campaigns, and love that the system can detect any error emails and give indication of how many opened and clicked and much more gives us good feedback of how our campaign went.
It would be excellent to know if our emails are going to spam box or inbox directly, this would give us some sense of how healthy is our ip /and should we need to change it.

The automation feature was a dream for us! It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services. Love that they are recently expanding to landing page and CRM which I am very excited to explore.

There are certain features that I wish could be added as it would help tremendously,like knowing any duplicated entries in different contact list. The automation have more control over knowing how is in the loop and to be able to fix it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: The rates and automation flexibility at the time of switching was more rewarding at sendpulse and it gave us what we needed .

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: The rates and automation flexibility at the time of switching was more rewarding at sendpulse and it gave us what we needed . The customer service was splendid, quick and very helpful.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your kind words about our customer support. We are happy to know that email automation is helping your business.

Keith Y.
Founder in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great email marketing and SMTP offering

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic experience so far. The only product I've found that fits my needs to send API programmatically driven email campaigns. I've only had to contact support twice during deployment and both times they were extremely helpful and responsive to solve my edge case queries, and I am still on the free tier!

I was looking for a low cost provider to set up API based email campaigns at a low cost. After trialing numerous providers including more established companies, Sendpulse was the most suitable for my needs with the most features and came with the lowest cost.

Some of the API and user documentation could be improved, but I have found their customer support easily fills the gap if there is any. More examples in the documentation for common use cases like using API to send emails from contact lists would be super helpful.

Overwogen alternatieven: SendGrid en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: API lacked the features for my intended purpose

Overgestapt van: SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: Features and cost

11 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review, Keith!

Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Society Curator in VS
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

Great for businesses just starting out

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really haven't had any negative experiences with SendPulse, other than some minor complaints detailed in the "Cons" section of my review. They've been very helpful and friendly in fixing any issues I've had, and overall I've enjoyed working with this software.

I like the fact that it's inexpensive/free to use for most business owners with a small contact list. Most email marketing sites offer a pretty pitiful number of contacts/email campaigns for their free trials, and then hike the price up significantly for those who are in between just starting out and having a huge following. They don't have a lot in the way of ready-made templates, but it's easy enough to customize your own, and their interface is pretty user-friendly.

It can take a considerable amount of time between sending an email campaign, and the delivery of said email campaign. I also don't like that, after going through the proper steps to make my newsletters comply with standards, I may still be regarded as spam and not be delivered to the inbox of the person receiving the newsletter.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: While other sites had better features and template options, their overall costs were far too expensive for a business just starting to build a customer base, and their free trials were incredibly limited.

Gervais N.
CEO in Canada
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

The BEST newsletter service I have ever seen !!

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly I had explored several other email marketing tools before, and did not know Sendpulse. But WOW ! What a POWERFUL tool !!!

-The first service of this kind I see with a 24/7 customer service. Very responding, very professional -Features for automation are the BEST I have used so far -A very simle interface, easy to use -They also implement SMS marketing and web push notification, all gathered at the SAME place and INTEGRATED together

Nothing to say, seriously. The software is EXCELLENT !

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailigen, Sendinblue, UniSender, SendGrid en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: Not satisfied

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp en AWeber

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: -Sendpulse offers also SMS marketing and Web push notification -Sendpulse offers 24/7 technical support, EVEN WHEN the plan is the FREE plan -Sendpulse is very affordable

Gargi P.
Co-founder in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

SendPulse is one of the most user-friendly email softwares

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Smooth experience where all our organization's needs related to emails was fulfilled.

SendPulse got us started on the free trial almost immediately. The campaign is briskly verified and approved each time and the waiting time is a minimal as against some of the other popular providers which take half or even one whole day to approve campaigns. It is more cost effective & very easy to use with little to no training required! The Pay as you Go feature has also been a big plus with SendPulse as it suits our business model better than the regular subscription plans.

The template building could be improved a bit aesthetically (though it is pretty comfortable now as well!).

Zachariah K.
Zachariah K.
Editor in Zuid-Afrika

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers. We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide. The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease. They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself). Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible. (For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service. I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

Jaian B.
CMO in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Sendpulse é MULTI

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Como falei, o fato de ter várias funcionalidades dentro da mesma ferramenta, nos ajuda a economizar tempo e dinheiro. Isso é sensacional.

O que mais gosto do Sendpulse é a quantidade de ferramentas que ele possui. Isso nos ajuda a manter toda a nossa base em um único software. O que nos faz poupar tempo e dinheiro com assinaturas.

Sinto falta do redirecionamento automático para uma página de confirmação, após a inclusão no single optin.

Overwogen alternatieven: E-goi en Mailchimp

Overgestapt van: E-goi en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: Visual intuitivo do dashboard.

Rassem M.
General Manager in Palestina
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Thanks SendPulse for this product

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us. Thanks once again and continue Rassem

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Cristiano L.
Diretor in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Completo e fácil de usar

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Está atendendo minhas necessidades, tudo que precisei encontrei a solução na SendPulse.

A facilidade de usar, sendo bastante intuitiva. Os recursos também são muito bons pois em uma plataforma encontro todos os serviços que preciso. Os valores são em Reais.

As poucas vezes que precisei de suporte não foi muito acessível.

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue en SendGrid

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: Pois estava tendo problema com alguns clientes de recebimento dos emails SMTP. Entao migrei para a Sendpulse e resolveu.

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: O Active Campaign nao tem SMTP via API. SendGrid tinha somente o SMTP e achei mais complexo. Sendinblue poderia ser uma opção mas iniciei na versão gratis da SendPulse e me atendeu então fiquei por aqui.

Zakaria B.
Zakaria B.
IT Manager in Bangladesh
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.

Santiago R.
Santiago R.
Inbound Leader in Colombia
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

We started using and became partners as soon as we could!

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using the free version and since we are a digital marketing agency started to use it on our own clients first, guess what, we loved it so much that we became partners to offer it to our clients too!

We love the software, we were using another alternative which was way cheaper - in functionality, but not in price. Custom fields were a must and we got them, plus the automation features are incredible!

We had some small issues while connecting the domain but they just don't amount to much, plus the support team solved them in less than 3 minutes, so no concerns!

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen: Functionality and prices, the things you can do here at the price level are not comparable with either.

Overgestapt van: MailerLite

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse: The email verification just makes it so much easier to check if the emails are valid and not get blocked, we once had an account with Sendinblue but it got blocked for just that reason so this was an added benefit.