Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SendPulse

Maximaliseer automatisch de openingspercentages voor nieuwsbrieven met het SendPulse AI-platform.

Meer informatie over SendPulse

Installing was fast and the UI is easy to use to set up the campaigns.

You will need to pay once you exceed 2500 which will happen sooner than you think.

Beoordelingen van SendPulse

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SendPulse heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 659 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SendPulse eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (659)

Fernando Manoel
Fernando Manoel
CEO in Brazilië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

great email marketing management tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am satisfied with the use of the tool in terms of value for money. I believe I will continue to use SendPulse for a long time.

The structure is very simple and practical. I can build campaigns and automations without too many problems. The fact of sending unlimited emails is also very interesting.

In automations, more functionality can still be added to simplify the flow.

Marce
CEO in Spanje
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Very easy to use.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SendPulse offers a wide range of services to implement in your marketing strategies. The support is fast and very competitively priced. I have done excellent with their email service. The automation and built-in A/B testing made it very easy for me to convert. It is very interesting to be able to have a free version to test it, it is fully operational, only limited to the number of emails, which is logical. Very useful to test it before signing up.Overall the experience has been very satisfactory, they have a lot of tools they provide for tracking Campaigns and the behaviour of your users.

Is easy to use, and integration very simple. Works fine.

I haven't found anything I don't like yet. Maybe they could improve the user/price ratios?

Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Good but API is hard work

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So – I am going to caveat this whole thing with – if you’re not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won’t apply to you. Summary: 2 different API’s, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you’re not using the API, it’s probably fine. Full Review: SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it. My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API’s you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) – another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up. If you are coming from something like MailChimp – the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API – you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is – so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON – and therein lies the next problem – DOCUMENTATION: The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works. SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead – but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line – if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it’s a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don’t know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot). On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process – one that I still have no idea how to make work – this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png (the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/) I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don’t…….. what….. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): “iv – an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage” – what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it? And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API? Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low. SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great. I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I’m not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.

Price Web Interface Email Builder

API Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface

Shivang
VP of Global Payor Relations in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Integrated email marketing made easy, swift, and seamless

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using SendPulse about a year ago when we were looking to build out our leads and marketing client list. It's been essential to our firm since then, mainly due to the high ability for us to customize nearly everything, from end to end. The experience in using this software has only gotten better over time.

The A/B testing capabilities are something I highly value as a manager. Targeted messaging and push notifications enabled for leads are also an essential feature. Finally, I love how SendPulse allows us to promote special offers via push notifications to specific clients. The customizability of this platform is key.

The chatbot builder is a fantastic feature, but there has been a bit of a learning curve in building it and using it.

Gabor
Gabor
CEO in Hongarije
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best newsletter service

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

I love how easy it is to use and the template library is extensive

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My favorite feature of the EDM campaign editing menu is. In the library, I was able to quickly locate a mailing template that I could then easily and graphically modify to meet my needs.

Sendpulse has improved the legitimacy of my company's brand and communications by making me look more competent in my dealings with clients and customers.

The lack of sufficient Email verification is the thing I despise the most. We should all verify emails before sending out a campaign, but nobody ever does. Unfortunately, I can't check all of my listings every month because of the monthly limits on email verification.

Santiago
Santiago
Inbound Leader in Colombia
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

We started using and became partners as soon as we could!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using the free version and since we are a digital marketing agency started to use it on our own clients first, guess what, we loved it so much that we became partners to offer it to our clients too!

We love the software, we were using another alternative which was way cheaper - in functionality, but not in price. Custom fields were a must and we got them, plus the automation features are incredible!

We had some small issues while connecting the domain but they just don't amount to much, plus the support team solved them in less than 3 minutes, so no concerns!

Mario
Strategic Marketing Manager in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good platform but need little bit of upgrades

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm still testing the platform

The price is quite cheap. It's easy to use in some ways.

Maybe a Contacts section with more specific features. More native integrations with other apps and CRM's

Robert
Robert
Owner in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sendpulse is CRM automation in perfect harmony

5,0 2 jaar geleden

For me the best features so far are the Chatbots, push notifications, landing page builder, and automations.

So far I haven’t found anything really negative. if I had to say anything, possibly build the sendpulse academy up more with more courses.

Ajith
Ajith
UI/UX Developer in India
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Nice experience of using whatsapp chatbot and all SendPulse features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and user friendly. Their pricing plan is also very attractive when we compared to its alternatives.

Only had 7 days trial. Should need at-least 14 - 30 days as trial period.

Shoroq
Owner in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

User friendly and easy to use affordable email marketing and management

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The automation feature helped automate redundancy in our response to our clients, and it gave a professional outlook when clients contact us that they recieve an automated email no matter at what time of day or night without delay and this shows the professionalism and helps us capture and filter the genuine clients for follow.up and conversion.
The campaign feature also helped us with our campaigns, and love that the system can detect any error emails and give indication of how many opened and clicked and much more gives us good feedback of how our campaign went.
It would be excellent to know if our emails are going to spam box or inbox directly, this would give us some sense of how healthy is our ip /and should we need to change it.

The automation feature was a dream for us! It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services. Love that they are recently expanding to landing page and CRM which I am very excited to explore.

There are certain features that I wish could be added as it would help tremendously,like knowing any duplicated entries in different contact list. The automation have more control over knowing how is in the loop and to be able to fix it.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind words about our customer support. We are happy to know that email automation is helping your business.

Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

SendPulse Helps Keeps Subscriber Updated

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Happy to use such an awesome product.

SendPulse is a cloud-based email marketing and transactional email service provider. It helps you to send emails, manage subscribers, and monitor your campaign’s performance. They provide a suite of tools for those who want to get their message out to the world in the most effective way possible. SendPulse offers an easy-to-use interface that allows users to design content for various channels like SMS, Push Notification, Social Media, etc.

Not so much of cons but the limitation in subscriber number is quite the thing I don't like about SendPulse.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, happy to hear that you find combination of various tools in one product convenient.

Sunitha
Sunitha
NATIONAL SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM FACILITATOR in Frankrijk
Programmaontwikkeling, 201-500 werknemers

SendPulse review

4,0 11 maanden geleden

I appreciated SendPulse's comprehensive marketing platform that enabled me to manage my email, SMS and web push campaigns in one place. This made it effortless to stay on top of my marketing and guarantee smooth operation. Furthermore, the platform was user-friendly and came with helpful tutorials and support. I also enjoyed the various features, such as automation, segmentation, analytics, and A/B testing, which made it simpler to optimize campaigns and tailor content for maximum impact. Lastly, the pricing plans were very economical, making it a great option for businesses of all sizes.

No, for now i dont have any problem for using sendpulse

Paul
CEO in Peru
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

they do not clearly communicate the changes, it smells like a scam

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I think it can improve

It seems to me an acceptable service, not very ergonomic but acceptable

I have worked on the platform and it seems comfortable to me, but they have made last-minute changes and they have not published or notified by email, I am still waiting for answers from a person in charge

Abdul
Owner in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best email services

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using third party email services for 10 years now for my marketing and transactional emails through eCommerce software. And SendPulse is the best that I have ever used. I tried many in the past but had to change from time to time due to delivery issues. But once I used SendPulse, I not only using it for myself for last 4 years but also have referred many people who were facing same issues like me. Email services depends upon on delivery time and exact statistics which Sendpulse fulfills without any issue ever.

Best email delivery time Always land in inbox on all providers Very detailed statistics on each delivery

I haven't found any con in it and that is why I am using it for last 4+ years.

Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.

I still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.

Kevin
Kevin
Computer Programmer in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Send Pulse: Email Marketing made easy

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I really like the app and it got me by for quite some time. There is no drag and drop builder like most never platforms so I've already moved on to a new product.

I really liked using Send Pulse for my email marketing. They have a generous free tier so you can easily get started and use it for quite sometime before having to pay for it. The HTML editor is good and I can easily create custom templates and it is easy to add an unsubscribe button. The product has great domain options to brand your emails, easy to hookup your domains, and manage your email templates.

I am not to happy about the transactional mail services requiring a double opt-in to get approved. Sometimes informational emails are sent when you signup for services. They couldn't approve it even though it's assumed the opt-in is when you signup for an account and check a box to opt-in. Other services like mail gun allow you to have a single opt-in then automatic opt-out system. It's way easier and I would use another product for transactional emails.

Maria
Copywriter in Armenië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Easy email marketing

5,0 vorig jaar

Email marketing is one of the successful ways to promote your business, present various offers and reach the people interested in your activity. So creating an attractive and understandable email body for such purposes is much more manageable when we use SendPulse. It has pretty good widgets, blocks, and tools that make the email-creating process enjoyable even for those who don't have time or skills for designing. I have been using this product for informing our clients about the latest offers on flights, last-minute sales and so on. You can track the users that received the email or opened it. It is quite easy to add/remove contacts or make new lists.

It would be better if SendPulse had more design tools suitable to the company's style.

Gibson
SALES in Taiwan
Consumentenelektronica, 11-50 werknemers

sendpulse mail marketing

Opmerkingen: good
very good
easy to use and suggest people join too

it's very easy to use for email marketing easy to upload . set up and schedule time i love it

hope can increase check email address working or not because sometime customers close business so if can list non working email / add in this month so i can check and update

Anna
SMM-manager in Oekraïne
, 2-10 werknemers

No cons of this service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been doing e-mail for a long time and sendpulse is the fourth service I use. And this is the most convenient service I've tested, in which I will definitely continue to work. I did not find anything uncomfortable or complicated, everything is intuitively understandable.

Simple and convenient editor View statistics, click-through, charts Easy management of address books Polite quick support with clear tips Ability to create very beautiful push notifications Dashboard for multiple users

I managed to study not one service of e-mailing, and all had shortcomings, but SendPulse is still pleased, everything works fine.

Maria
Customer Support Specialist in Oekraïne
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent service for sending email newsletters

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I use the SendPulse service to send emails to clients. The platform allows for split-tests of letters, which is very important. There is also a built-in mailing planner. You can see the actions of users using the click card.

Unfortunately, the SendPulse platform does not have the function of sending multi-threaded push notifications to clients. You can not also use ready-made templates for SMS-mailing, and the application does not have the ability to divide contacts into groups.

Ho
Sales in Vietnam
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Very Nice Soft, Very good for you!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thank you! Thank for give us good soft with free option!

I cant tell you any more, i used it 2y+, i love it!

it is not support vietnamese language! hope you can see my comments!

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! Contact our support team and help us translate the subscription forms to Vietnamese. We will be happy to add your language.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Director de proyecto y Infraestructura in Venezuela
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent for sending mail

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When one of our clients tells us that He does not pay the bill because they did not receive the mail, we validate in sendpulse and we can see if the mail bounced, or the client if it received it and even if he read it.

It is very simple to implement, you can use the API or the real SMTP configuration, and we have in real time a graph of the emails sent, received, bounced, read.

For sending mail works very well, support by chat is sometimes a bit slow to answer.

Derek
Marketing Automation Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

Great marketing channel solution

4,0 2 jaar geleden

I like the free options to get started with new marketing communication channels. And the ease of use.

The subscribers option in Web Push Notifications does not reflect actual totals, gains and losses over time. I've exported numbers every month and when you go back to SendPulse the subscriber numbers change after a month ends and do not reflect correctly. This makes it hard to report back to our team how we're doing. SendPulse always shows that we have growth when in fact our total subscriber total is continually going down. Which is another issue.

Jakub
Financial Director in Oekraïne
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Inexpensive Mailing Solution

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We use SendPulse to notify our customers about new promotions and offers. The service has everything you need: a simple interface, templates for preparing letters and the ability to track statistics.

There are no critical flaws. But for convenience, you can add the ability to edit images directly in SendPulse. For example, in order to be able to do cropping, tighten the contrast, exposure.