Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Zoho Inventory

Voorraad- en orderbeheer voor groeiende bedrijven.

Meer informatie over Zoho Inventory

My favorite part of Zoho Inventory is the customer service. They are on the ball whenever I have issues.

Lack of integration partners without using some sort of connector.

Beoordelingen van Zoho Inventory

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zoho Inventory heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 386 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoho Inventory eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (386)

Software Engineer in VS
Halfgeleiders, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Robust inventory management tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Provides a wide variety of functions to optimally manage inventory tracking.

Facilitates tracking of products at all stages through a verification and logging mechanism for employees. Allows you to generate reports for real-time analysis, enabling you to review, track and manage supplies efficiently. The suite of integrations it offers is simple to perform and very productive. With bar code scanners you can be very accurate in collecting data on products in stock.

It was a bit complicated to finalize the integration with some third party platforms.

Estefania
Estefania
Engineering Project Specialist in Argentinië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

To succeed in today's competitive marketplace, maintaining accurate customer data is essential.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I can say that Zoho Inventory has helped reduce inventory management errors and have a clearer view of how sales are performing. As for recommendations, I recommend Zoho Inventory to anyone who needs to manage their inventory efficiently and quickly. It is a useful and easy-to-use tool that saves time and increases productivity. In summary, I am delighted with my experience using Zoho Inventory. It is a valuable tool that has helped me manage my inventory quickly and efficiently.

I can highlight that Zoho Inventory allows me to manage inventory efficiently and quickly, saving time and increasing my productivity. I also like that Zoho Inventory offers various reports and statistics that help me make better decisions and better understand how my business is performing. Zoho Inventory can help you achieve this goal by streamlining your sales and inventory management processes and ensuring that your customer data is always up-to-date and accurate.

I believe integration with other company programs could be improved, although this has not been a big issue for me so far. Also, although it doesn't affect performance too much, I would like to see more customization of some platform aspects.

Cybele
Human Resource Manager in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

The best tool for order and inventory management

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The experience is great. My work has been so easy and perfect.

Firstly, the dashboard looks nice. It is so easy and simple to navigate through it. It also can be integrated with other tools hence making work easier.

So far, i have not encountered any issues in this great software.

Gregory
Pressident in VS
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Shopify users, beware of Zoho!

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Impossible to contact the dev team, even by email, which would have saved me two years of lost development time on my end. There is not even an effective communication channel between Customer Support and their own development team. It's one of those "I.T. doesn't talk to inferior beings" outfits. You know the type.
Low integrity: If you make a mistake and misguide a paying customer, accept responsibility and issue a refund. It's the very least they could have done.

On paper, Zoho had all the flexibility and scalability we were looking for, but it turns out that it is incompatible with a Shopify store that has more than a few months of data. It won't import the data. This is not a misunderstanding and there is no workaround. Details below.

We bought it to be our CRM and Inventory Management System for our Shopify office furniture store. On installation, it would only import the last two months of transactions from Shopify. That's a disaster. For all of our regular customers, they'd have two accounts and we'd have to look in both places to find a past order, not to mention re-creating all of their account data by hand in the new system if they hadn't purchased in the last two months, and we'd have no idea what their lifetime value was. Zoho support was sure I had done something wrong. It took weeks for them to decide that Shopify was the problem. They told me Shopify was blocking the export of the data. So I called Shopify. They told me (in an hour) that they have an automatic block to prevent hacking but all Zoho had to do was to call them and they'd unblock them! Over a period of weeks, I tried to get to the right department to tell the install team or dev team about this, and no one seemed to know what I was talking about. They kept insisting it was a Shopify problem. A support rep got back to me a few months later and said the limitation had actually been built into Zoho and it would be fixed in the next version update. So, foolishly, I kept paying. I kept checking in and finally, two years later, they told they have no plans to fix this problem, and no, I couldn't have a refund even though I was waiting for them to fix what they told me they would fix, and had never used the product.

Zakhar
Zakhar
Manager in VS
Bron: GetApp

Good and inexpensive alternative for inventory management

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Zoho made it easy to switch from a different system. Setup was not the smoothest but I can't say it was too painful. It does the job and for the price I think it's a good option.

I would like a few things added to Zoho going forward. - Being able to see COGS for various inventory adjustments and sales. Currently, we have to integrate with Zoho Books to see those but it would be great to have that option built in. - Average historical cost per product for all products. Currently, we can only see the average cost of products in stock only.

Sancharini S
Sancharini S
Admin Executive in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Practical, economical option for Inventory Management

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Functional company, hands on management. Can write to them any time, it's a different thing that they don't reply, but get the ball moving through their team !

Practical features that are used by any warehouse daily, pick list, packing list, item management, batch / serial number management etc... all in all a complete package for warehouse management.

Can be more economical due to scale of zoho, they could pass some more discount to clients.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Inventory: Complete solution / package to run a business, not only inventory management.

Miguel
Owner in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Review

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would say it's been a great experience overall.

Pretty much a simple, great system all around.

Honestly there's a learning curve, but nothing too rough.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Books

Redenen om voor Zoho Inventory te kiezen: Ease of access, better inventory stocking and customer functionality.

Overgestapt van: QuickBooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Inventory: Had heard about it from a family member from his small business, had to give it a shot.

Karun
Founder in India

Fantastic addition to the Zoho Books suite

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Well designed software that meets my organisation's needs. Ease of usage means that people at all levelsof the organisation can get comfortable using it to manage inventory and track sales.

As a small business owner, I found that the Zoho Inventory plug-in for Zoho Books provided me with a seamless and stress-free tool to manage multiple SKUs, track inventory, and create composite items. As a design brand, we often have multiple elements that go into a single product, and I have not found any other software that allows me to manage composite items as well as Zoho Inventory.

The pricing plans are a little prohibitive for a small business. However, even the free version offers a great user experience and provides full access to all features, limiting only the number of items that can be managed through it.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: QuickBooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Inventory: Free package offered much better functionality. Additionally, I already use Zoho Books so integration was a must.

Brad
Managing Member in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product, Great Price, and easy to set-up and use

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

the inventory control is easy to setup and manage

would like to see a few different features on entering product in system but work well the way it is.

Sayma
Sayma
It Technician in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Staying on Track with Zoho

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall if you want to keep track of your stock, especially if your selling, Zoho is a great tool to use.

My previous school did not have an inventory system so I thought I'd give this a go. It was really great and easy to get the hang of. I like how you can see the status of inventory in bulk or individually easily.

It's mostly centred around sales / commerce, not really for schools.

Liliana
Cloud Solution Specialist in Roemenië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good value for money - best works for small businesses

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy to track inventory, reporting is quite clear and straight forward

Ease of use and the customer support are very efficient.

Some basic features like average cost of an item not possible to have it displayed with users of an organization other than Admins.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Cin7 Core

Redenen om voor Zoho Inventory te kiezen: Zoho Inventory is more reliable than Sage

Overgestapt van: Sage 50cloud Accounting

Peter
COO in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Very complete management system. Take a while to set up and the integration with vendors is tough.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Currently none because of frustration with setting everything up and some roadblocks I have run into. I really want to get this up and running so I can implement throughout my organization but the current challenges are driving me nutz.

Very complete! I like the overall feel and UI for this software. I like how it was thought about and implemented. I like that it offers many integrations and generally can do nearly everything I need it to do. I like how it is like lego's, I can select one module and then when ready set up another Zoho module and they will work together. Over all I like the product.

Set up documentation could use some work. Getting stuck when so close to complete caused me to stop using it due to frustration. When returning, my trial was over before I completed the setup. I am not going to purchase until I know it will work and meet my needs. So now I am stuck using the free version when I want more. Meaningful documentation and/or help and I would already be a customer using the software. Instead I am aggravated and frustrated figuring out what my next step is. Use Zoho or look elsewhere.

Ellen
COO in Canada

Great for Inventory!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service is fairly decent ... they are hard to connect with sometimes being that they are all based in India and I'm in North America.

I like the detailed invoices, the ability to run all sorts of reports and the capability of doing invoicing/inventory etc all in one program.

Ok .. here is the biggest con for this product. It doesn't automatically synch with woocommerce. I had to buy an additional 2 synch connectors to use this with my online store. you would think in this day and age that it would automatically synch, but I have to implement Kloud connector to link woo commerce to Zoho and a second one to synch it back ... at a cost of an additional $30 USD per connector per month. Gets to be costly.

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

Easy to use and affordable

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I mentioned before, its probably the only software affordable that includes all the necessary features to run a small company like mine.

Integration with Shopify very easy. Pricing affordable with many features for a small company to afford.

Clients with different currencies not easy. I am a company in Canada with Inventory in the USA and most of my customers are in USA.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Cin7 Core en QuickBooks Online

Redenen om voor Zoho Inventory te kiezen: I need it integration online with Shopify

Overgestapt van: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Inventory: I can track serial numbers

Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best Small business tools

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I love how easy it was to intergrate with ebay. the listings synced over, the orders, the customer profile, everything. Hands down the easiest and most time and cost sufficient program i hvae tried.

i love all the different Apps available, but im not sure if i c an get one app for a certain price and it work completely without having to purchase another subscriptiion for another service.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM, FreshBooks en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Overgestapt van: ENVI

Urszula
ECommerce Consultant in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Zoho Inventory is a simple tool for simple shops

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been working with this application for over 1 year now. It changes step by step in a good direction but still there are some obstacles for importing/exporting data, duplicates and simple product management.

easy to use, simple configuration, many integrations with accounting software and shops via connectors or built-in with Shopify.

it is still under development. There are no bundled or configurable products that exist in eCommerce world. It makes the stock management a little bit tricky. In the business world SKU data is an indicator of the product. In Zoho Inventory it is an item name... and SKU. Sometimes I do not understand the logic behind some rules.

Good but not great

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This inventory software worked great when we used BigCommerce but once we switched to Shopify it wouldn't connect with our website. Inventory counts we're constantly off. This platform is intuitive and easy to use but I wouldn't recommend it.

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Everything is straightforward and laid out in a pretty logical way.

It didn't work well for us when we switched shopping platforms from BigCommerce to Shopify. It also does not work with SKUlabs.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho inventory - My saviour

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Cloud Based ERP. SKU serial tracking feature. Awesome UI payment reminders integration with ICICI bank portal feature

I still feel Customer care could be an area to work out for fast solving queries. Although m very happy with the support , the fast responsive call back for new users who works live on the product and stuck for help , could be an area to focus. Still cheers to whole Zoho Team for an awesome product

Tabak, 11-50 werknemers

Great App

5,0 vorig jaar

Easy to use, very versatile, it has become seamlessly essential to our business

Customer service is a bit slow and clunky

Svetla
Svetla
Marketing manager in Bulgarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Simple, easy to use and customize and efficient

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho inventory helped get an excellent overview on and efficiently manage our inventory. It was easy to figure the tool out, including for our hardware engineers. We are saving tons of time and getting alerts when inventory is on the low end. Very pleased!

Customisation options are great, no learning curve we started using it right away, all needed functionality at a modest price

There were some options related to the accounting system specifics that required digging more to figure out

Ann
Ann
ADMIN in VS

A Must Have for Business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

We found Zoho after years of putting up with a software that doesnt work for our company. Glad we did, because we havent looked back since. Ease of use, very user friendly and OUTSTANDING customer service!

Nothing really. Nothing that their customer service cant handle.

Julie
Vice-présidente in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Simple but well good

4,0 8 maanden geleden

The functions are easy to use and to deal with! Its worth it.

The only thing is if we scan some product for an order we cant scan twice

Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Time to tall thank you

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it is more then year i am using Zoho Inventory, Zoho Book, Zoho CRM, Zoho expenses, in our 3 company, it helped me to be on top of my business, it improve performance of my team, it improved our customer care service, it given me chance to control easy our inventory.

Very smart, Easy, comfortable. maximum mobile, affordable, reliable,

seems i done have more chance to extract cost of each item, FOB, Transport, Import duty. other duties.

Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Good to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since using Zoho Inventory, we can manage our stock correctly.

Tracking S/O, P/O easily. We can track with Batch number that is very good for distribution business.

Tracking shipment based on drivers - not work yet

Sportartikelen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Warehouse management

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho One, including inventory has sorted our business processes and made our work flows easy to follow and almost fool proof

Easy to use Links into many other apps within zoho Cost effective

many apps are not necessary Managing currencies of products from suppliers difficult adding images is time consuming