Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Nederland Lokaal product

Whatagraph reviews

4,4 (83) Schrijf een review! Nederland Lokaal product

Over Whatagraph

Verbeter je klantrapportages met Whatagraph. Creëer moeiteloos gestroomlijnde cross-channel marketingrapportages en vertel boeiende gegevensverhalen.

Meer informatie over Whatagraph

Also they have an amazing customer service. Lately I had an access issue and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] sort me out in no time.

Beoordelingen van Whatagraph

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Whatagraph heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 83 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Whatagraph eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (83)

Ema
English Teacher in Frankrijk

This product is amazing!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saved us a lot of time while using it. Also, the graphics are amazing.

The user interface is easy to navigate . This tool has really good graphics. It saves a lot of time.

I did not find anything that I would put into this category. There are some limitations in the sources that this service offers but the customer service is amazing. I called the customer service and ordered a fine-tuned version which fits our needs.

Mindaugas
Marketing Consultant in Litouwen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Unprecedented reporting solution for marketing specialists

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A very good tool for reporting my Google Analytics and social media platform metrics to clients. I made a switch from GDS and Sheets for reporting to Whatagraph, and I am saving literal hours each week on performance report creation. Our small firm actually managed to onboard 2 new clients as a result of all the time we saved on managing data and reporting. The customer service is also really helpful and easy to reach, however, I am located in Europe so I did notice that some reviewers weren't too happy with customer service hours but they were located in NA.

I like how incredibly easy it is to set up this platform for reporting. Integrating digital marketing tools is quick and you can start reporting in just a few minutes after setting up an account. I noticed they also recently launched a new feature called Smart Builder, which basically builds the entire report for you, based on the desired platforms and reporting specifications. Amazing stuff really.

Some graphs are interactive and allow you to select the line graphs you wish to display at the same time, however, I only discovered this by accident. This feature should've been communicated more clearly.

Joseph
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great idea that is full of bugs and just doesn't deliver real value

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not done. There's zero chance I would trust this with clients. During the sales process, I was told we could white label the product on our own URL. After seeing there was no obvious way to make that happen in the app, I reached out to support and was told that feature wasn't available. I bristled at that because that was a big part of the deal for us. Eventually, they said they could make it happen. We never set it up though because there were simply too many other red flags. I think the support people were nice and good intentioned. I just think the product is not stable and needs some thought put into it. I have screenshots, videos, and chat transcripts that I'm happy to share with anyone who wants to know more about my experience. I tried to get a refund, but they let me know that they don't that. They did offer me a free month, but what use is a free month of something that doesn't solve your problem. So, they took me for $800. The software costs $3,200/year, at least that was the "deal" I got. I'm hoping anyone considering this product will read this and take my experience into consideration. Again, I think it's a great idea. Execution is very lacking.

I liked the idea. Who wouldn't want one tool that combines all your marketing platforms and allows you produce beautiful reporting. That may be the brand promise. Unfortunately, it just doesn't deliver... unless your reporting needs amount to the stock reports you could get from any native platform.

Bug, bugs, bugs. On day one, the date selector did not work. I have no idea how many customers they had, but I'm the one who brought it to their attention. They didn't know their date selector didn't work. Support had to provide a "work around" whereby I would need to select not the dates I wanted in order to get the dates I wanted. Then, that took a few days to fix. I shouldn't need to explain that a very basic feature. But, that was just the beginning. Over about a week of trying to use this software, I was hit with what I would describe as more bugs along with many things that were either completely counterintuitive from a UI perspective or just misrepresentations of functionality from the sales process. For instance, they claim to integrate with Google Sheets. They even have documentation on how to do it. All I needed to do was simply display a simple Google Sheet. Not possible. They had to get a developer involved and more or less trick the system into just displaying a simple sheet. No calculations. Nothing fancy. Just values in cells that could not be displayed without a team of people working on it. Hopefully, they're going to either change the product, fix the documentation, or just remove Google Sheets as one of their supported integrations. Often times, while using the product, I would "save" something only to have it not save. I saved a report to test, generated a link, and the link showed an old version of the report prior to the save.

Nico
Media Planner in VS

Great for Reporting

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It's very easy to use, and the support staff is very responsive and easy to work with. They typically resolve any issues within the day, sometimes within a few minutes.

Sometimes when APIs for the external sources are updated, it takes a little bit for the updates to be fully reflected in Whatagraph, which can lead to a short period of time where we can't show our clients their reports because of missing/incorrect data. Usually this is not an issue, but when it does come up, it's a bit of an inconvenience.

SEO Strategist in VS

EZMarketing and WhatAGraph

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are showing our clients the work that we're doing for them and this is incredibly important for our clients ROI. They want to see results and having a tool like WhatAGraph that can show data from virtually every source we use is hugely important.

Once the Next Gen version was implemented and we learned how to use it, WhatAGraph really assists us with showing how our clients are doing with their SEO, Google Ads and FB marketing.

Minor glitches in the software. Data sources being randomly disconnected for no apparent reason. The "Merge" and "Keep Pages" options for the reports can cause some difficulties for our clients who print reports to not only see all the data without it being cut off but seeing all the data on multiple pages instead of having to expand widgets, etc.

Manvydas
Social media ads manager in Litouwen

Whatagraph Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have still not yet mastered it but it seems that whatagraph is a very usefull tool

reporting tool and that it is cheaper than socialbakers and you can add multiple sources into one report and make automated reports

I don't like that not every option is available like gathering link clicks from Facebook page posts. I have to count it manually

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Manvydas! Let us know what areas you're struggling with and we'd happily help you master Whatagraph. As for the link clicks, this metric is available for Facebook Ads, whereas organic Facebook posts have post clicks.

Victor
PPC Manager in Frankrijk
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Good software but still need some improvements

4,0 2 jaar geleden

User friendly Nice and good-looking overall Automated sent is a nice feature

A lot of bugs We lost all our data connections and have more than 100 reports. Formulas sometimes are removed Overall still glitchy Missing some integration with Waze for example Also we can't manage files and folders easily, which makes our job a lot more difficult and time consuming Also we would like to display our Performance Max results per channel and I don't think we can

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Tableau en DashThis

Redenen om over te stappen op Whatagraph: We tested it, and we liked it. Also, we felt comfortable with the Whatagraph rep.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review!

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Set and forget (Whatagraph then does the rest)

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was looking for an easier way to receive regular reports in a consistent format from the various platforms I use socially. Whatagraph does that perfectly. I now get regular reports that are consistently branded and laid out from the several social networks I use.

The ease of receiving an email regularly to let me know the latest report is ready for viewing is priceless. The quality of the reports themselves in the platform is excellent as well.

The number of connections is limited, but honestly suits my personal needs.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Cyfe

Redenen om over te stappen op Whatagraph: The setup was easier, and so far the platform has had far fewer data disconnections than I'd experienced in free versions of other platforms I'd tried previously.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much! So glad to hear Whatagraph helps you create better reports in a fraction of the time.

Stephanie
Digital Director in VK

Great & Easy To Use Tool That All Our Clients Love

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love WhataGraph - we would definitely recommend and our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great!

I love how easy this tool is to use, everyone on the team finds it much more user-friendly than other dashboards. Integration was easy, we sent some example reports to the team who duplicated these for us. We literally had to log in and send it to our clients!

There are some feature requests that we really would like to see, these are things our clients has asked for too.

Roberto
Roberto
ITI Project manager in Spanje
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Elevating Data Visualization with Whatagraph

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its robust data visualization, reporting, and dashboard capabilities provide unparalleled insights. The tool's versatility empowers data-driven decision-making and efficient communication, making it an indispensable asset for optimizing performance and achieving business goals.

I appreciate its seamless data integration, customizable reporting, and interactive dashboards. It empowers me to effortlessly transform complex data into meaningful insights, enabling better-informed decisions and more impactful communication.

I found its pricing structure to be somewhat complex, especially for larger teams or agencies. More transparent and flexible pricing options would enhance the overall user experience.

Coen
CEO in Nederland
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Absolute time saver and clear adviser to crucial decisions that create real results

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Just set and forget and wait on your inbox for the ​magic to happen.

Bundling multiple channels,​ who have there own challenges to reveal cluttered metrics, into a clear readable report​.

White​ labeling is restricted to just uploading an​ image. Would prefer a header with more options in design, layout, ​and content.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much, Coen! Working on making white-label more flexible, your insights are greatly appreciated.

Daniël
Founder in België

Review from Yungo

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quite expensive for its abilities/user friendliness

Fast and helpful customer support Live dashboarding

Not very easy to use custom formulas Data visualisation not optimals (graphs)

jakub
social media ads manager in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Whatagraph - awesome for social media ads reports

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Functionality - there is all we need for Facebook ads reports (all metrics including custom conv. and diffrent atributtion models), support is really helpful, problem solving and fast answering, we really like it. No problem for them to ad special functionality if we need it.

For now nothing. Everything seems to be great.

Victoria
Marketing Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers

Best tool ever

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So easy to provide the Board and senior managers with the overall performance of our work

So easy to use and it is not costly - makes reporting so easy and I like that it compares with previous months or years

Nothing - not anything not to like about this tool

Marvin
Digital Marketing in Hongkong
Landbouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Awesome and Convenient

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Easily accessible when you need to check up on your digital platforms performances on-the-go.

For multi-source in the formula table, you can't seem to see which source is it pointing from and this often tends to bring a confusion wondering if you've/not added the source to the formula.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much, Marvin! Working on streamlining the multi-source functionality. If you ever have any suggestions, let me know.

Great for metric and trend monitoring

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Nice software for customizing instantly sharable reports of your website data. You can set up auto-email delivery which is great for monitoring your key operational measures. They offer a free trial so give it a spin.

Not a true data analysis tool. If you want to drill into your data and get a deeper understanding look elsewhere.

Tracy
Account Manager in VS

Beautiful Way to Display Data to Your Clients

4,0 vorig jaar

Whatagraph beautifully displays data directly from our social data sources so our clients can easily digest the information.

There is a frequent need to make updates to the reporting tool due to the ever-changing social media landscape.

Rasmus Bernt
Rasmus Bernt
External Senior Management Consultant (Time Limited Assignment) in Denemarken
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Get an executive overview fast and easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very easy to use, has a lot of integration, and let get started very fast.

The system has standard templates that are easy and fast to use. Also you can build your own report with lightning speed

None that I can think of. However I suggest they look into some live dashboard features.

Thanks, Rasmus! Keep up the great work

Connie
Social Media Coordinator in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Regular email reports are useful to submit to department.

Sometimes I lose connection to my social media channels.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, Connie! We're working on those issues, but they're not easy to fix, as most of the time the bug stays on Facebook's or other third-party tool's side.

Fernanda
PPC Analyst in VS

Great marketing reporting software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use, great to automate the reporting process, lots of integrations.

Bugs every once in a while, nothing too critical.

Charlotte
Digital Project Manager in VK

Good reporting software, instant responses from Customer Service team

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We do our monthly reports for our clients with whatagraph. Best tool we've used so far.

Instant responses on chat from the whatagraph team, always very helpful and on hand.

Can be quite glitchy sometimes and takes a while to get used to.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your feedback, Charlotte! We're aware of the glitches and are constantly working to make sure they don't reappear again. Feel free to reach out if you ever encounter some prioblems.

Jordi
Jordi
Digital Marketer in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Quick visual reports, ideal for local businesses

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Quick and visual reports. Templates are really useful, and you can customize it with your own widgets.

Not so flexible and powerful as Data Studio. Expensive is we consider the value for money. I miss more source integrations.

4 jaar geleden

Hey, Jordi! Thanks for your review. We agree, Data Studio offers flexibility like no other, but it does require a high level of skill working with spreadsheets, whereas Whatagraph helps you aggregate and visualize data in a really simplistic manner. As for the integrations, we're always happy to hear your suggestions! Let us know via the live chat on our site

Dada
Facebook/Instagram Specialist in Filipijnen
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Reporting made easy

4,0 2 jaar geleden

I liked how user-friendly this software is.. Very useful and helpful for my monthly reporting I can easily pull all the data I needed for my reports. Great customer service.

Sources keeps disconnecting for no reasons.

Felix
MD in Duitsland
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

I never saw a more evil company

1,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They are so aggresive on sales like i never saw it before

nothing. The price is kind of okay but Databox is way cheaper with a way better support

I hat a free trial over 2 years ago. Since than, the called me on a weekly basis. Demanding to speak to me or to some employees to make pushy sales call. I told them over 60 Times to never call here again. If youre going to make a free trial, your going to get coldcalled for >2 Years

2 weken geleden

Thank you, Felix, for your review. We are terribly sorry for your negative experience with our sales rep. Honest reviews like this are of enormous value to our company, as they help us re-align our policies to always deliver the best experience to both current and future users. Sincere, unsweetened insights help us grow every day.

Ronnie
SEO Executive in VK
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

High quality, visual based reporting software. Highly recommend

4,0 4 jaar geleden

The modern style and visual focus are great to illustrate performance to clients.

I don't believe there's anything major. I would prefer more integration with ecommerce analytics.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much, Ronnie! Working on a couple of new integrations as we speak :) Will update you once they're out.