Great reporting software

Guy A.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall is a great reporting system, not many similar alternatives, I can see Data Studio as an alternative but it's far more complex and technical. It's easy when you design a simple report, but when you are looking to create something big, it becomes frustrating!

Pluspunten: Great list of data sources to pull from,
Ability to drill down into the data, segmenting, sorting, etc.
Great customer services, always been helpful and were deploying almost every suggestion we have requested.

Minpunten: It could take hours to built reports, even if they are templated. We could spend hours on designing reports instead of analysing the data.

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019
Theresa E.
Director of Marketing
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

Minpunten: There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

Beautiful and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Martin W.
Senior Digital Campaigner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Whatagraph is an easy to use (drag and drop) reporting tool, that helped us automate our client reportings. We have got huge time savings thanks to Whatagraph. Furthermore the styling options as well as the support are great!

Minpunten: There was actually nothing. We are completely satisfied.

van Whatagraph op 4-10-2019

Hey, Martin! So so so happy to hear that. Saving time and resources is our number one priority! Keep up the great work.

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Kevin M.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Pluspunten: Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver.

Minpunten: I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated.

Whatagraph is fantastic.

Ellen R.
Associate
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that you can include a number of different platforms in the one report. Our clients find this very easy to read. I also like the fact that we can customise it however we want.

Minpunten: The modules can be a bit fiddly. It would be good if while you're dragging and dropping, the existing modules can shift around based on where your mouse is. Kind of like when you move apps around on your phone.

van Whatagraph op 26-9-2019

Thanks for your feedback, Ellen! Passed it on to our product development team so they could take a closer look at the drag&drop feature.

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018
Nate R.
Ops director
Grafisch ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

Minpunten: This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

Unique Analytics Reporting Tool With Lots of Integration Features

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019
Shannon R.
Blogger
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall all, not bad. If you need easy to read reports for clients that have trouble reading analytics, then this is a good solution. They just need to fix some bugs on the backend.

Pluspunten: Has a very unique way of displaying data in their reports. Looks more like an infographic rather than an analytics report. many of our clients like this layout as it's easy to read and understand. They seem to add integrations on a regular basis and will fit the need of most markets who need reliable analytics reporting.

Minpunten: The backend UI can be clunky to use sometimes when trying to customize reports. Have had issues in the past where data was not being pulled in properly and made the mistake of deleting the integration and trying to add it again. Whatagraph currently makes you wait 7 days to add the same integration again, apparently to stop people from trying to add more integrations than the plan limits allows. So basically, if you have a data reporting issue, do not try and fix it yourself, you have to contact support and wait a few days for them to get back to you. They really need to fix this.

Good value for your money.

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019
Adina M.
Social Ads Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: - User-friendly interface.
- Easy to add accounts and various channels.
- Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership).
- Automated reports.
- Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

Minpunten: - The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support.
- Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

van Whatagraph op 7-10-2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

Digital Reporting Made Easy

Sam L.
Digital Strategist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Whatagraph has cut my monthly reporting time way down, allowing me to knock out reports in a fraction of the time it took me previously. The customer support is great — they even changed the copy/description on one of the modules based on feedback I had. It's definitely pricey, but I think completely worth the investment.

Pluspunten: It looks amazing (clients love how easy it is to digest) and is very easy to set up. I love how quickly I can set up a monthly report for a client and then easily pull the same report every month. The reports are very easily customized and tailored to whatever needs you have.

Minpunten: Some of the more granular data can be hard to pull sometimes, and constructing your own modules is not the easiest or most intuitive process.

van Whatagraph op 26-9-2019

Thanks so much, Sam! We always appreciate your feedback, and hope to get even more great ideas from you in the future.

Helpful if you are handling many kinds of reports and pulling data for various clients

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2018
Post Wedding Specialist
Fotografie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Used the trial version to test if it would make sense to implement it within our workflow, but decided against it after all.

Pluspunten: So I guess the main point of this software is for it to be used by marketing agencies or marketers that handle a fair amount of clients and find themselves spending a lot of time reporting about their efforts and results. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense to pay for this. The pros are the fact that data is gathered automatically once you add the different channels and very intuitive and nicely presented graphics for it to be displayed.

Minpunten: Although I didn't have a lot of different data points to show, I did find a couple of discrepancies which raises the question... is one supposed to be checking up on this when used at a larger scale? I guess it could have been a minor bug too, but I did not find much use for it after the trial since I am not actively handling many clients at once.

This product is amazing!

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018
Ema J.
English Teacher
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It saved us a lot of time while using it. Also, the graphics are amazing.

Pluspunten: The user interface is easy to navigate . This tool has really good graphics. It saves a lot of time.

Minpunten: I did not find anything that I would put into this category. There are some limitations in the sources that this service offers but the customer service is amazing. I called the customer service and ordered a fine-tuned version which fits our needs.

Great for metric and trend monitoring

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2018
Director of Fraud Analytics (Director II)
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Nice software for customizing instantly sharable reports of your website data. You can set up auto-email delivery which is great for monitoring your key operational measures. They offer a free trial so give it a spin.

Minpunten: Not a true data analysis tool. If you want to drill into your data and get a deeper understanding look elsewhere.

Beautiful but not optimal

Alexandre W.
Digital trader
Omroepen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great help from the team, but I only keep Whatagraph for an accessory use for now (small reports on a given campaign).

Pluspunten: - Simple reports fast to build
- Good looking widgets
- great support team (big up to reps)

Minpunten: - not enough freedom in the size and design of widget
- no choice of landscape format
- not enough data available
- No enough freedom in the number of rows and columns in one chart.
- INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED in term of choosing of dates (multicalendar)

van Whatagraph op 26-9-2019

Thanks so much, Alexandre! Passing this on to our product development team. I know they're looking at the multicalendar feature very closely, so we should have more intuitive functionality pretty soon.

I did a trial on this product and it does seem convenient for reporting more simply.

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2017
Paola P.
Marketer
Fotografie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Like I mentioned, ease of reporting. This is golden for that.

Pluspunten: I don't have to go fetch data from lots of sources, and then figure out a way to put it together nicely. This comes with template reports which also help because you don't even have to be thinking about what you need to look for, this is taking it automatically for you. Plus, the design is really sleek and easy to read with graphics and elements that I would have never bothered to add there if I had to do it manually.

Minpunten: For the trial, LOTS of branding. I'm sure once you pay a plan this is removed, but I also read that there are plans that still keep the witagraph branding for the cover of the report.

van Whatagraph op 4-9-2017

Hey, thanks for the review!

Awesome and Convenient

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019
Marvin C.
Digital Marketing
Landbouw, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easily accessible when you need to check up on your digital platforms performances on-the-go.

Minpunten: For multi-source in the formula table, you can't seem to see which source is it pointing from and this often tends to bring a confusion wondering if you've/not added the source to the formula.

Great tool! Great people! Great experience!

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018
Ana A.
English Teacher

Opmerkingen: Time saving tool

Pluspunten: I mostly liked that it is a very time-saving tool. Additionally, I liked that it easy to use and navigate. The graphics look good as well.

Minpunten: It takes time to show historical data. It is limited to the most popular data sources. I really liked the rest of the features.

Whatagraph

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
Ashley C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using Whatagraph has helped show clients the value of the marketing we are doing for them, while easily showing them all the stats they care about. I also love that whenever I have a question/issue, the whatagraph support team is quick to get back to me with an answer/solution.

Pluspunten: I really like the ability to integrate all the platforms I market to, into one easy to read report for my clients.

Minpunten: Nothing stands out as a dislike, it is expensive but worth it.

van Whatagraph op 23-9-2019

Thanks for the review, Ashley! Appreciate your loyalty and kind words.

What a time saver!

Nikola W.
Founder/Creative Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: From start to finish it has been an amazing experience, from the sales to the support - 100%

Pluspunten: I found Whatagraph at a time when I was frustrated at how long my client reports were taking each month and cutting into my bottom line when it came to staff time allocation. Our reports were taking hours to collate all the data from the different software packages and to include in the report. Now it takes no longer than 20 minutes, as the report just automatically pulls the data in the report each month in an easy to read format. Love it!

Minpunten: Sometimes it can take a while to download a pdf copy of the report as it pulls the data. But the response from their chat help is awesome and it is always fixed promptly if need be.

Connect your data, select your report type, build your dashboard and let the website do all the work

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2017
Jason B.
Digital Marketing Systems Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Dashboard and reports are so easy to setup. The connections to the social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are seamless and the report styles are beautiful. These are the kinds of reports I've been trying to produce for ages now. Having the ability to compare the current month's data with the previous month's data is a great feature too.

Minpunten: The system has limited (currently) networks to connect to. I'm sure this will improve with more time.

van Whatagraph op 4-9-2017

Hey, thanks for the review!

Amazing service for my clients which saves me a lot of time

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018
Marc M.
Informatie Analist / Test Analist - Project Phoenix: EAB / COM
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The automated reports are very easy to understand and have graphics which even non IT persons can relate to.

Minpunten: It's missing a dashboard kind of functionality for the current actual state of things being measured. The reports are great, but I would like to have a had a `current view as well

Good reporting software, instant responses from Customer Service team

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019
Charlotte F.
Digital Project Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We do our monthly reports for our clients with whatagraph. Best tool we've used so far.

Pluspunten: Instant responses on chat from the whatagraph team, always very helpful and on hand.

Minpunten: Can be quite glitchy sometimes and takes a while to get used to.

Easy to use and highly visible

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018
Collin B.
Digital Strategies
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy reporting to clients on a weekly basis.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and easy to plug into our existing software and accounts. It makes reporting very easy on a weekly basis.

Minpunten: Sometimes it seems like the numbers do not quite match the numbers that are on the sites that are integrated with the tool.

High quality, visual based reporting software. Highly recommend

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Ronnie C.
SEO Executive
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The modern style and visual focus are great to illustrate performance to clients.

Minpunten: I don't believe there's anything major. I would prefer more integration with ecommerce analytics.

Fantastic reporting tool

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019
Katie N.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love the ease of use and automation of profile reports. It saves me a lot of time each month compiling client monthly social media reports. I love the white label feature so that it makes the reports look professional created by my company.
Thank you for a great product.

Pluspunten: Ease fo use and easy to understand layout of information for clients.

Minpunten: Haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

Digital marketing reports made easy.

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2017
Cammy A.

Pluspunten: Great UI/UX.
Whatagraph is a MUST HAVE TOOL, if you are social media manager and do campaigns. Great for small-medium scaled businesses.

Minpunten: A bit pricey,
Current data sources are limited.
No Zapier integration at the moment.