Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Shippo

Orderverwerking en verzending voor groeiende e-commercemerken.

Meer informatie over Shippo

631 reviews worden weergegeven

Dale W.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

"Covers Multi Platforms"

Pluspunten: I love that I can ship orders from several of my on-line stores form one location. My orders from Etsy and my own websight automaticly get sent to Shippo so I can prepare my shipping label and packing slip from one spot.

Minpunten: Sometimes I want to refund partial shipping cost to a customer if it cost less to ship then they were charged. I see no where I can do it from the Shippo sight so I still have to go back to Etsy or my sight and prepare their refund.

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020
Sarah F.
owner, order fulfillment, sourcing, books, creative director
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2018

"Shippo saves me money every day, and is honestly a service I rely on and trust."

Opmerkingen: Overall I am extremely impressed with Shippo, I have not had one single negative experience using this software and that is not a common trait in this rocky world of online commerce. With all the stresses involved it would be easy to take this service for granted, but if it were to not exist tomorrow I know that I would be sorely dismayed and it would be a difficult blow. I also, use Shippo exclusively for all return shipping labels as they are "pay when used", and it makes returns so much easier to deal with.

Pluspunten: The software is very user-friendly. Easy to maneuver, to understand, just take the time to read through the plans and billing--set up your account with billing (paypal is an easy option) and if you aren't familiar with the carriers and the rates/services they offer, get informed. I like the fact that I can play around with dimensions and weights and find the right package size and shipping option for the least cost while not compromising product integrity or arrival deadlines.

Minpunten: I can't really think of a "least" in the list of adjectives that come to mind. I began my e-commerce journey exactly one year ago this week and I don't remember how I came across Shippo, but I have been using this software nearly every day and sometimes several times a day (I sell on platforms that have their own shipping options, so for me to choose Shippo over their discounted plans really says a lot!) I rely on the lower pricing on Priority shipping for a majority of parcels that I ship regularly.

• Beoordeeld op 21-12-2018
James A.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-8-2019

"Great Shipping Solution"

Pluspunten: I like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.

Minpunten: The software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.

• Beoordeeld op 11-8-2019
Amaris A.
Office Administrator
Computergames, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2021

"I love Shippo!"

Opmerkingen: Saving a couple of bucks on USPS Flat Rate Boxes and Express Mailing envelopes has been a great help! I also vaguely remember that after signing up, someone from Shippo's customer service team reached out to ask if I needed a tutorial and even gave me a walk through of the services provided and answered any questions I had. I definitely felt welcomed and appreciated.

Pluspunten: My favorite thing about this software is that to use it I did not have to be in E-Commerce. I am able to sign in and create a label manually and I am also able to upload a .csv file to create the labels needed for a mass shipping.
The reason I use Shippo is because since last March my company has been working remotely. But at the end of the day we still needed a sure fire way to get new hire swag out to new employees and mail forwarding to my other teams. Before Shippo I was using the USPS website and right before shipping out 70 t-shirts the USPS software crash for 4 days. Not only was I under a time constraint but I had a lot of shipping to do! Shippo made mailing out those 70 packages super simple, fast and cheap! I also recently got a thermal printer and it was so easy to change the format the labels print in. I would definitely recommend Shippo.

Minpunten: What I least like about using Shippo is that currently, when my company mails out new hire equipment like laptops and monitors we like to ship through Fedex for insurance and delivery time purposes. My issue here is that because my whole company is remote, I receive the details for the label (recipient, address, weight and value) via email and am not able to fill out the entirety of the sections that need to be filled out on Shippo. Therefore, I mostly use Shippo for mail forwarding and new hire swag and I switch over to Fedex for equipment and time sensitive shipping.

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2021
Brittany P.
Owner of Retail Ecommerce
  • Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

"Switched to Shippo, Never leaving"

Pluspunten: I really love the fact that I am able to purchase shipping labels at a cheaper cost then everywhere else I have looked. With the amount of packages my business sends, this has been a life saver. I also love the ease of use with setting up the package weight and dimensions.

Minpunten: When selecting the shipping service, I wish there were better dividers between types of services AND conpanies. I've accidentally clicked "Parcel Select" for USPS a couple of times which takes triple the time to arrive to the customer. When I'm moving quickly, it slips past me sometimes.

• Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Tim H.
Principal
Consumentenelektronica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020

"Great Shipping Software Highly Recommended"

Opmerkingen: Since all labels render as a PDF file, I can reprint mis-printed labels as many times as needed...gone are the days of having to reload funds to purchase new labels due to printer malfunction. I also enjoy the discounted pricing on USPS labels. Haven't tried other carriers but I like the option of having UPS and DHL as well, maybe I will try them one day.

Pluspunten: Amazing shipping software, can't be any happier since switching from stamps.com. Easy to easy, convenient and integrates well with eBay.

Minpunten: Doesn't seem to integrate well with Square/Weebly online store, I noticed that the package tracking number was not carrying over to the Square order, it will just mark it as shipped with a blank tracking info

• Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020
Ryan H.
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

"Easy, inexpensive shipping solution."

Opmerkingen: Shippo continues to impress us as the best, most cost-saving and time-saving shipping solution four our small business. The seamless integrations with our various marketplaces, easy to learn user interface, and responsive customer service make Shippo the small business solution we recommend most when speaking with colleagues and new friends at industry conferences.

Pluspunten: The best part of this software is the ability to integrate with multiple marketplaces where our products are sold. This creates a "one stop shop" where we can manage, track, and ship orders that have come in from several sources. The integration is a two-way connection, so that once an order is shipped, it shows as shipped with tracking information in our various marketplace apps and websites. This saves an incredible amount of time so that we can focus our attention on creating great products.

Minpunten: There have been a couple of days when the site was down or experiencing issues when we came to our scheduled time for packing and shipping. Obviously, this throws a minor wrench in our daily schedule, but we understand that these things happen. The responsiveness of the Shippo team is excellent. I all of these cases, once the problem was identified, we received notification that work was in progress and that we would be told when the site was ready to process orders. The subsequent notification that the site was ready to go saved us from having to go back periodically and check. This valuable customer service saves us time and is greatly appreciated.

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021
Joanna M.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

"Great option for any business"

Pluspunten: We couldn't get through the day without Shippo. We are constantly shipping products everyday and without an easy streamlined system like Shippo we would not be able to function as a business. it's quick and simple. I like that it helps with the addresses, if you put it part of the address it will automatically put in the rest of it. If you have a business that requires you to ship then you need to have Shippo!

Minpunten: I don't like the recent change with having the green box at the bottom right hand corner rather than where it used to be in the upper left hand corner.

• Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019
Amber S.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021

"Perfect at home shipping tool"

Opmerkingen: Shippo has helped my business financially. I ship USPS packages frequently and using this software has saved me a bunch of money.

Pluspunten: Shippo is very easy to use and does not require a monthly fee and you still receive a discounted rate on your shipping purchases.

Minpunten: The software is always refreshing so it does take some patience to use it. After entering package details, it refreshes; after entering weight, it refreshes, etc. Would like to be able to tab quickly through in entering details.

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021
Vincent F.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020

"Rate-Shopping Is The Killer Feature"

Opmerkingen: Very good, and I've saved a lot of money OR I've found ways to improve my shipping speed to my customers for the same money.

Pluspunten: The fact that I can make a shipment and see rates for all the major carriers is the killer feature that changed everything for me. Often I would ship something USPS Priority thinking it was the cheapest option, but with Shippo's bulk UPS rate it usually comes in either cheaper or close enough where it pays to go UPS. It's easy to use, makes sense, and doesn't seem to have any major omissions or hiccups.

Minpunten: I wish it had an address parser; something I could just paste a 1 line address into and it would parse out the full address. Other apps I've used have it and it's great. It's a major time saver.

• Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020
Britt W.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2020

"eCommerce is a fun now"

Opmerkingen: I appreciate all that they are doing to bring eCommerce to food and beverages in a meaningful way. It's nice to know everything I need will be in one place and I can search for problems before I reach out to their team for more information. It's rare that my problem and troubleshooting aren't available in their help system.

Pluspunten: I love the adaptability and software applications that I can use. I have discovered several spaces where I needed to streamline or needed an application function(s) that were already synced and functional with Shippo. Their customer service is OTC- Off The Charts- responsive and very empathetic to a sometimes overwhelmed solopreneur.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to update the look of the dashboard with weekly stats/updates available to show how much Shippo saves me time and energy.

• Beoordeeld op 6-7-2020
Phil O.
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

"Recommended Ease"

Opmerkingen: I use it for multiple businesses and have recommended it over rivals for ease of use and a simplistic layout. I am learning more each year. I run two different e-commerce platforms and I have the ability to choose which I want to ship from. I mostly use shippo if the volume is over 3-4 packages to ease the burden at the local post office. To my delight, shippo has never seemed to go offline at least while i'm using it

Pluspunten: Integrations with 3rd party e-commerce platform to sync labels
Commercial Rates for USPS
The ability to print multi shipment manifests
Label purchases are billed once a week
Ease with reprinting a label that did not print correctly or creating another label going to the same place
5c plus per label charge on top of the commercial rate

Minpunten: No real cons, sometimes you are paying a few cents more than another commercial carrier for USPS but I cannot seem to figure out how its calculated. I wish it there was a mobile app just for tracking shipments outgoing. I have had a few issues with international addresses not being recognized but a quick google search resolves the isue.

• Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020
James D.
Mr
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021

"Shippo is my chosen program"

Opmerkingen: All in all, excellent except as noted above

Pluspunten: I like the fact that it was not complicated to learn. It was very easy and logical. I get great value on my printed labels and The Shippo Insurance appears to be a great value too! I like the fact that I can choose between multiple shipping methods even though USPS in by far my chosen method. Record keeping is a snap with the ability to download orders or shipments and I also receive emails from Shippo every time I buy 1 label or multiple at a time. I like the fact that I get a copy of the label (great for reprints and records and invoices too)! I have multiple online stores and my order are imported in and in many cases I automatically designate box size and weight.

Minpunten: I do not like the fact that I can not import and combine orders going to the same buyer. (it saves me shipping and insurance cost)! This needs to be changed. I have twice asked support for this and have not gotten a reasonable answer. The other problem I have had is that I have two stores with eBay and when I have to change a password on one I have to delete both and reinstall. Treating each store as independent of the other would allow me to delete one and not have to reinstall both!

Alex B.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Very happy customer"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been a 10/10. In about 90% of shipments the rates on shippo are the best and the process is the quickest I’ve used.

Pluspunten: The setup was a breeze and the rates are extremely competitive. One of my favorite features is the auto fill function with addresses. Payment is very straightforward and I enjoy reviewing the monthly reports on all my shipments.

Minpunten: The only negative I can say is that occasionally the auto fill on the address will pull something that is incorrect. I’ve had one package be shipped to the wrong address because of this. Luckily the address didn’t exist so the package was returned, but it took a full week to get it back and we had to reimburse the customer for the delay.
I would suggest creating a review/confirm field after you click buy that allows you to review the final label for accuracy prior to it being purchased. I would have caught the error that way.

Linda S.
Business Owner
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2021

"Perfect solution for a small business owner"

Opmerkingen: I love the ability to see all the shipping options available to me so that I can easily pick the right product. This is particularly helpful when considering the different ways to use USPS Priority Mail. I am confident that I always am able to easily select the most cost effective shipping option for my product and destination.
Shippo's customer service is also outstanding. Because of a training issue at our local post office, my company was assessed a number of label surcharges by the USPS due to a USPS postal clerk putting multiple items on the scale at one time. Shippo handled the situation by filing disputes on my behalf saving me a lot of time.

Pluspunten: I love that both my website sales and my Etsy shop sales can flow into Shippo so that order management and shipping label purchases can be done from one platform.

Minpunten: I love it! It just is so much easier than other platforms I've used. There isn't anything I'd change.

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2021
Sherry N.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2021

"Must have for businesses"

Opmerkingen: This has made shipping so much easier! It works seamlessly with my e- commerce site and is so easy to use. I can check the status of all my shipments on one screen. Even creating labels is easy. And I did my first international shipment with ease! I can’t believe I didn’t use this sooner!

Pluspunten: This was so easy to set up and learn. And you can instantly see your postage savings.

Minpunten: None that I can think of yet. It has been a lifesaver!

Kim M.
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021

"Great Shipping Software"

Opmerkingen: It is easy to ship products through this software.

Pluspunten: Easy to use software and much cheaper shipping rates than directly through USPS or UPS. Also seamless use between getting the orders through GoDaddy and fulfilling the shipping through Shippo.

Minpunten: The only thing that I wish I could change is that it did not take so long to get money refunded when you cancel a shipping label.

• Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021
Jessi F.
Director of Marketing and Operations
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021

"We love Shippo!"

Opmerkingen: We were doing all our ecom shipping via Shopify and then some other shipping via ship station because ship station pricing didn't match Shopify's rates. Also, ship station didn't integrate well with our Fishbowl system & Shippo does.

Pluspunten: Great customer service, better pricing than Ship Station, and integrates with Fishbowl! It's been a game changer for us.

Minpunten: I wish you could choose to be billed weekly instead of daily.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021
Caitlin M.
Finance Specialist
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2021

"Shippo is great for our small non-profit!"

Opmerkingen: We have had a great experience with Shippo so far. It makes online fulfillment possible for our small non-profit.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use, automatically integrates with our Square online store, and saves time not having to wait in line at the post office. The fact that the program itself is free to use is amazing, as well.

Minpunten: We use a Word doc with Avery labels for our shipping labels. It would be great if we could create a custom label template to work with this set up. Currently, we just edit the size of the PDF that is downloaded.

Retired
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2021

"Retiree Shipping From Home"

Opmerkingen: Being retired I love that I can ship from home with your super good rates. I buy and sell online and you have the best choice of shippers and rates.

Pluspunten: I like the easiness. And the competitive pricing. I like to ship from home without having to go somewhere else. I love the competitive choices of how to ship and how much to spend. I can print and ship any time day or night.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to get an estimate based on zip codes and package size before I commit a name and address.

Kerrie J.
Owner/Editor
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-6-2021

"Perfect for Small Business with smaller shipments"

Opmerkingen: Easy to navigate the site, easy to use, very user friendly and offers great discounted shipping. Perfect for small businesses as we don't have to pay ridiculous fees for services we won't use.

Pluspunten: The ease of use in setting up, entering shipment info, auto-filling address once recognized - it all just flows seamlessly.

Minpunten: If you mess up or need to make a change, you have to request a refund and start over. Even if you have not hit the buy button, once you save signature and insurance, that label is save, so if you go back to alter anything, it will not adjust the price to reflect any change you have made. It should require you to hit the save button before you can proceed to BUY if you enter any values in Delivery Signature or Additional insurance. If you accidentally go directly to buy, it doesn't capture your entry on insurance and signature requests. And again, there is no editing, it is apply for a refund and create a new label.

• Beoordeeld op 21-6-2021
William R.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

"Shippo is EASILY within Top 3 shipping methods"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was very positive.

Pluspunten: Most important, very competitive rates across the most popular platforms.
2nd, easy to use. I'm in and out for all my labels.
3rdly, Incredibly responsive support team.

Minpunten: Not being able to customize the label size to unique sizes.

• Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021
Curtis L.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2021

"Be aware the carrier they contract with is not the same as if you go directly to the carrier..."

Opmerkingen: With the fact they do not have phone support I must tell you avoid their services. While there are links and procedures to follow to put through insurance claims or communicate other issues there is a lag time and don't expect a live person. My suggestion: Read their legal ease carefully, pick another service or simply buy direct where there may be a human to help...

Pluspunten: It is easy to use and relatively fast to get an order processed and paid for.

Minpunten: ...the shipping carriers they represent are not giving you exactly the same services as if you bought from them directly.... I send high value packages and I buy insurance for them. I tend to exclusively ship using the USPS option. It is the lowest price generally and they have never lost a package I have sent. The problem came when for the first time a client CLAIMED they did not receive the item. Short story is USPS did not know to require a signature and the package was left. Shipsurance shippos insurance claimed I didn't buy the signature required. However USPS does not require you buy it as an extra charge when the package exceeds $500. It automatically comes with it. Since shippo uses the carriers' logos, I assume I am actually buying from the USPS as they provide their service. I hand off the packages to the local post office and they scan it... Shame on shippo for not being EXTREMELY clear what you are buying and how they may be different then buying from the carrier themselves... A simple banner pop up saying are you aware... is critical but absent. Of course you can buy the extra service... but then I might have shopped around and that is why they don't... In my opinion.

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2021
Rachel D.
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2021

"Highly recommended"

Opmerkingen: My experience has been wonderful. I have 0 complaints & love the ease of use, affordability & options Shippo provides.

Pluspunten: I love that Shippo links directly to my website. It not only automatically brings orders into the program for easy use, it also automatically send my customers their tracking information without me having to do anything extra! The prices are very fair & I like that there is no monthly fee.

Minpunten: I wish there was an “address book” of sorts, so I could save the names/addresses of the people I ship to most often.

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2021
Marc T.
Relationship Architect
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2021

"The only "con" is NOT using Shippo"

Opmerkingen: Imagine for a moment you are at a 6-star beach resort on a gorgeous archipelago somewhere. You arrived on a private jet and have been picked up in a limo of your choosing. You are now walking along the beach with sandals in one hand an oversized umbrella and a fruit-laden cocktail in the other. Dolphins are leaping out of the water a few feet (meters) from shore. The sun is reflecting off the crystal blue water. The blood orange and yellow shimmer dances gayly on top of the waves...u get it I think!!!

Pluspunten: Super easy to use and set up and link your various shipping accounts. They make it almost whimsically easy to "test" the product with a forever free account. Savings for free and paid accounts are the same. Today (May 20, 2021) I saved 32% on USPS and a whopping 62% on UPS!! I have been typically just printing labels from the namesake sites and thought the claims of savings were "up to" claims and the reality was going to be fairly negligible. Think eBay and then they turn around a charge you for buying shipping through them completely negating or making it more expensive to ship through eBay. NOT Shippo! Not only is it free and commission-free but they REALLY do have great rates and the savings are LEGIT not "UP TO" BS but real money! Heck if you are an eBay seller you would be foolish if you didn't give Shippo a whirl! So, in short, I love the money I save, the ease of set-up and use and the customer support is fast and furious. I HATE bot customer support in general but Shippo is pretty, pretty, pretty good too!

Minpunten: Overall with the free account that I have, I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it. If I wanted to channel my inner "Karen" I could groan loudly in my best Jewish whine, I want to integrate more shipping channels without paying to upgrade, but free UPS and USPS are good enough for my needs!

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2021