Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Shippo

Orderverwerking en verzending voor groeiende e-commercemerken.

Meer informatie over Shippo

Great Discounts and Great CSV upload. Easy Mac style navigation.

The only negative I can say is that occasionally the auto fill on the address will pull something that is incorrect. Ve had one package be shipped to the wrong address because of this.

Beoordelingen van Shippo

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Shippo heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 813 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Shippo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (813)

Tiffany
Tiffany
Founder/Formulator
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use with good discounts

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Marc
Marc
Relationship Architect in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The only "con" is NOT using Shippo

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Imagine for a moment you are at a 6-star beach resort on a gorgeous archipelago somewhere. You arrived on a private jet and have been picked up in a limo of your choosing. You are now walking along the beach with sandals in one hand an oversized umbrella and a fruit-laden cocktail in the other. Dolphins are leaping out of the water a few feet (meters) from shore. The sun is reflecting off the crystal blue water. The blood orange and yellow shimmer dances gayly on top of the waves...u get it I think!!!

Super easy to use and set up and link your various shipping accounts. They make it almost whimsically easy to "test" the product with a forever free account. Savings for free and paid accounts are the same. Today (May 20, 2021) I saved 32% on USPS and a whopping 62% on UPS!! I have been typically just printing labels from the namesake sites and thought the claims of savings were "up to" claims and the reality was going to be fairly negligible. Think eBay and then they turn around a charge you for buying shipping through them completely negating or making it more expensive to ship through eBay. NOT Shippo! Not only is it free and commission-free but they REALLY do have great rates and the savings are LEGIT not "UP TO" BS but real money! Heck if you are an eBay seller you would be foolish if you didn't give Shippo a whirl! So, in short, I love the money I save, the ease of set-up and use and the customer support is fast and furious. I HATE bot customer support in general but Shippo is pretty, pretty, pretty good too!

Overall with the free account that I have, I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it. If I wanted to channel my inner "Karen" I could groan loudly in my best Jewish whine, I want to integrate more shipping channels without paying to upgrade, but free UPS and USPS are good enough for my needs!

Linda
Business Owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect solution for a small business owner

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the ability to see all the shipping options available to me so that I can easily pick the right product. This is particularly helpful when considering the different ways to use USPS Priority Mail. I am confident that I always am able to easily select the most cost effective shipping option for my product and destination.
Shippo's customer service is also outstanding. Because of a training issue at our local post office, my company was assessed a number of label surcharges by the USPS due to a USPS postal clerk putting multiple items on the scale at one time. Shippo handled the situation by filing disputes on my behalf saving me a lot of time.

I love that both my website sales and my Etsy shop sales can flow into Shippo so that order management and shipping label purchases can be done from one platform.

I love it! It just is so much easier than other platforms I've used. There isn't anything I'd change.

Dylan
Operations Manager in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Shippo Makes Shipping Critical Documents and Paperwork Stress Free

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I don't know if our accounting team would be able to operate without shippo it has helped streamline our mailing processes.

Shippo has made sending our clients Checks, Paperwork and other otherwise critical documents that need to be physically sent to our clients stress free. We can sleep well at night knowing that Shippo's tools will keep us covered! The ease of use in comparing shipping rates makes it super easy for our Accounting team to use as well.

The shipment summaries can sometimes lack the granularity neccesary to file it away in our other systems such as airtables, however all things considered this is a super small issue!

Adero
Adero
Artist in VS
Bron: GetApp

Money not refunded

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: They have not actually refunded me money that they say has been refunded.

Shippo makes it so easy to send a package. I like that you can get a shipping quote from multiple shipping companies.

I did not use two labels. They say I have been refunded, but the money is not in my account. There is no phone number to call, and I have been back and forth through email multiple times and they just give me the runaround.

Great Shipping Solution

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.

The software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.

Dale
Dale

Covers Multi Platforms

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love that I can ship orders from several of my on-line stores form one location. My orders from Etsy and my own websight automaticly get sent to Shippo so I can prepare my shipping label and packing slip from one spot.

Sometimes I want to refund partial shipping cost to a customer if it cost less to ship then they were charged. I see no where I can do it from the Shippo sight so I still have to go back to Etsy or my sight and prepare their refund.

Cameron
Cameron
Entrepreneur in VS
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Forget the others... Shippo is my go to!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have loved doing my order fulfillment with Shippo. Having a platform that could show me my options for carrier/speed/rate is extremely helpful and it allows us to very seamlessly fulfill orders for our customers! 10/10 recommended to anyone shipping packages!

- integration with Shopify - option to default export as 4x6 labels (Perfect for my Dymo 4XL printer) - easy to use interface - customize packing slip with logo - competitors often have ugly branding on the shipping label, but Shippo elegantly has a cute hippo!

- modifying the packing list in Shippo is available in some cases, but often when I needed it, it was disabled. - the verification process for new account sign ups currently has a manual verification via email with customer service representatives which could be automated.

Kantoorbenodigdheden, 201-500 werknemers

Retiree Shipping From Home

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being retired I love that I can ship from home with your super good rates. I buy and sell online and you have the best choice of shippers and rates.

I like the easiness. And the competitive pricing. I like to ship from home without having to go somewhere else. I love the competitive choices of how to ship and how much to spend. I can print and ship any time day or night.

I would like to be able to get an estimate based on zip codes and package size before I commit a name and address.

Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

A Great Shipping Software for Multiple Carriers in One Place

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this to ship products from my online store. Shippo integrates with many retail sites to import sales and shipping info to limit manual mistakes. I integrate it with a Wix store.

I like that I can purchase shipping for USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. all in the same place. I get discount rates and quick replies from email support.

I don't exactly like seeing the Shippo logo on shipping labels, however, I use Acrobat to remove that and put my company's logo on the shipping labels instead.

Lenecca

Shippo is Great

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It helps integrates with Shopify. Cheaper option to ship your products. It prints out your label and gives updates on tracking

There is nothing that I do not like about shippo

William
Founder in VS

Shippo is EASILY within Top 3 shipping methods

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was very positive.

Most important, very competitive rates across the most popular platforms. 2nd, easy to use. I'm in and out for all my labels. 3rdly, Incredibly responsive support team.

Not being able to customize the label size to unique sizes.

Mr in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Shippo is my chosen program

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all, excellent except as noted above

I like the fact that it was not complicated to learn. It was very easy and logical. I get great value on my printed labels and The Shippo Insurance appears to be a great value too! I like the fact that I can choose between multiple shipping methods even though USPS in by far my chosen method. Record keeping is a snap with the ability to download orders or shipments and I also receive emails from Shippo every time I buy 1 label or multiple at a time. I like the fact that I get a copy of the label (great for reprints and records and invoices too)! I have multiple online stores and my order are imported in and in many cases I automatically designate box size and weight.

I do not like the fact that I can not import and combine orders going to the same buyer. (it saves me shipping and insurance cost)! This needs to be changed. I have twice asked support for this and have not gotten a reasonable answer. The other problem I have had is that I have two stores with eBay and when I have to change a password on one I have to delete both and reinstall. Treating each store as independent of the other would allow me to delete one and not have to reinstall both!

Vincent

Rate-Shopping Is The Killer Feature

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, and I've saved a lot of money OR I've found ways to improve my shipping speed to my customers for the same money.

The fact that I can make a shipment and see rates for all the major carriers is the killer feature that changed everything for me. Often I would ship something USPS Priority thinking it was the cheapest option, but with Shippo's bulk UPS rate it usually comes in either cheaper or close enough where it pays to go UPS. It's easy to use, makes sense, and doesn't seem to have any major omissions or hiccups.

I wish it had an address parser; something I could just paste a 1 line address into and it would parse out the full address. Other apps I've used have it and it's great. It's a major time saver.

Joaquin
Director in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best tool for shipping

Opmerkingen: Best discovery I''ve done since using STAMPS

Easy to use, easy to install, easy to print

I did not find any reason not to use this product

Kim
CEO / Inventor in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Been using for years and love it!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shippo helps us to quickly get through our orders with how it syncs with our Godaddy store. As a small business, Shippo streamlines our process so that we can concentrate on our customers.

I truly enjoy that the process is easy and it states clearly what my choices are. Searching for customers is easy as well. I have been using Shippo for years and have never had any mistakes or mess-ups in tracking or anything. Everything is up to date and quickly editable.

I do not like that if I go in and edit an address in the software and save it- it is not permanent. And I have to create that label right there if I want to save the address I changed it to. I don't know if it is my browser or not, but this has been and issue. Also, if I update an address on my selling platform, it doesn't sync with Shippo. But other than that I am happy with it.

Wolfgang
Web Master in VS
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great Program, Very Comprehensive!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Shippo was introduced to me by Weebly my web site builder. I have loved it from the first day. It integrates many, many selling sites in one shipping window. It also offers every shipping company available. I also opened a Shippo UPS account with substantial savings.

I hated to see the integration with Weebly being cut. I would have loved to ship my Weebly orders still with Shippo and not have to go back to their web site.

Jason

2yr User

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like using this.

I like that it is easy to use. Very little issues

I wish you could see a running total of your purchases. ATM there is no way to see balance.

Reactie Shippo

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jason, Thanks for leaving us a review. We're really happy to hear that you're enjoying your experience on Shippo! If you head over to your Analytics page, you can view your total spend within a specified timeframe. If you'd like files to save for your records, you can go to your Billing page and view/download all of your invoices. Using the Export Transactions button in your Transactions Page, you will be able to get a downloadable and editable CSV file, which allows you to sort and search by invoice number, date, carrier, etc. If you were referring to running total as the amount you'll be charged once you get to your next invoice, you can go to your Billing page and click 'View All' transactions to see the current charges that are going to be included in your next invoice. You can click the invoice number under "Invoice" to see the current, pending invoice which gets updated with each purchase, until it closes and you get charged. We hope this helps! Thanks, Shippo Support

Amanda
Business Systems & Customer Operations Lead in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to get you shipping

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall great experience and quick customer support help on the few times I needed it.

I love how easy it is to ship products, create packaging automations, and see the cheapest shipping options. I also love that I get metrics on where my packages have travelled.

I wish it was a bit easier to set automations and rules like automatic signature requirement or insurance on packages that meet certain criteria. I also wish it saved my customs information.

Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Seamless and efficient solution of shipping

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have used for two years. Shipping 2-10 packages a week. Easy to use on the road and ship from remote locations. Would take a major problem for me to consider changing shipping software. I am sold on Go Shippo for my shipment needs

Able to pre make templateds for frequent items Level 1 discounted mail and shipping discounts Many free features, which meet my needs Scalable for when increased shipping is needed with growth Intuitive easy to use

Short learning curve setting up initially

Co-owner / Operator in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent and easy shipping solution for our small business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We opened a Shopify store in 2014 to complement our Etsy shop. So we needed something to get bulk/business rates for our Shopify shipments like we get on Etsy. Shippo got us those bulk rates immediately. It's very easy to use and is getting easier all the time. They keep adding features and shipping partners which is good for us and our customers. We've recently been using DHL for high priority overseas shipments (which clobbers USPS Priority Mail). It's cheaper too. Customer service is excellent and friendly. On the few occasions I had questions I had a complete answer in no time.

Some of the menus could be hard to navigate at first (locating certain features). But nothing serious that I didn't get used to after using a few times.

Louise
Business owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

So easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Shippo is so easy and has saved my tiny business a great deal of time and money!

Getting a full report of my shipments for the year was difficult and I had to call customer service for that

Reactie Shippo

2 jaar geleden

Hi Louise, Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that Shippo has helped your business save lots of time and money! For future reference, if you're interested in pulling a report of your shipments for any specified time period, we have an "Export" feature within our Shipments page that allows you to do so. By exporting shipments within a specified timeframe, you're able to look at all the details (tracking number, shipping carrier, label amount, shipping address, etc.) of all shipments. If there is any feedback you have on our Export feature, please let us know and we would love to relay this feedback over to our Product team! Thank you, Shippo Support

Rachel
Jewelry Artist in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Shipping Service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very happy overall with Shippo as I have used it for several years and it has saved me a lot of time and energy.

The best thing about Shippo is I can quickly and easily print and fulfill a lot of orders at once with minimal effort.

Once my post office rejected a label because it didn't have a second barcode on it for a Priority Express shipment. Shippo said their label was correct and didn't need revising. However my post office won't accept these labels. I'm sure it is just a stickler for the rules at my local post office but I wish Shippo had been able to change the labels for me so I could continue to use them. I now have to use the USPS website for Priority Express due to this issue.

Jennifer
President in VS

A real lifesaver

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall very happy with the product

It is so easy to fill out the form and see what my best shipping options are. Once I have printed my shipping label I can request pick up from USPS. It makes shipping so much easier than it used to be.

I've had numerous added charges for shipping. USPS saying the package weighed more than I entered. I know this happens but the charges are from months ago (sometimes 4 to 5 months later). So it is hard to follow ups on.

Rena
N/A in VS
Sportartikelen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

What I LOVE about Shippo

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I get to print my labels at a discounted price, then either have the post man pick up my packages or I just drop them off at the post office. Love not having to stand in line at the post office for a mailing label or to mail my package off.

I like all the features offered at Shippo. I just began my business back in April 2020 and was looking for a shipping app that is user friendly and integrate with my website. Looked at a few and found that Shippo was the best choice for me and my company. The integration with my existing business was not difficult at all either. I like shippo so much, I just recommend Shippo to 5 of my friends that was tired of having to go to the post office and purchase labels, not adding in the extra expense. I showed them my process with Shippo and they loved it, especially how easy it was to use.

The only thing I found was when a customer put in their address and it was not verified by Shippo, I had to correct it 3 different ways before I was able to purchase the lable. But that has only been twice in all my orders. So nothing with Shippo, just the customer's address. But if we could have a suggestive address that is verifiable that we could just click on and go, that would be much easier.

Thomas
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Best shipping service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Couldn’t be happier. Really it’s a great shipping service!

Shippo has been the best shipping service I’ve used. Pitney Bowes was too expensive but had a great model. Stamps.com charges far too much without providing businesses with deals to lower shipping costs. Any others I’ve looked at or used just don’t compete with the ease of use or the savings you get using Shippo.

It would be nice to be able to save contacts for quicker shipping to frequent customers. That’s the only thing I’d ask to improve.