Great Shipping Solution

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2019
James A.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.

Minpunten: The software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.

Shippo saves me money every day, and is honestly a service I rely on and trust.

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2018
Sarah F.
owner, order fulfillment, sourcing, books, creative director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I am extremely impressed with Shippo, I have not had one single negative experience using this software and that is not a common trait in this rocky world of online commerce. With all the stresses involved it would be easy to take this service for granted, but if it were to not exist tomorrow I know that I would be sorely dismayed and it would be a difficult blow. I also, use Shippo exclusively for all return shipping labels as they are "pay when used", and it makes returns so much easier to deal with.

Pluspunten: The software is very user-friendly. Easy to maneuver, to understand, just take the time to read through the plans and billing--set up your account with billing (paypal is an easy option) and if you aren't familiar with the carriers and the rates/services they offer, get informed. I like the fact that I can play around with dimensions and weights and find the right package size and shipping option for the least cost while not compromising product integrity or arrival deadlines.

Minpunten: I can't really think of a "least" in the list of adjectives that come to mind. I began my e-commerce journey exactly one year ago this week and I don't remember how I came across Shippo, but I have been using this software nearly every day and sometimes several times a day (I sell on platforms that have their own shipping options, so for me to choose Shippo over their discounted plans really says a lot!) I rely on the lower pricing on Priority shipping for a majority of parcels that I ship regularly.

Makes shipping easy!

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Melissa S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has made making my mailing labels SO much quicker! You have saved me so much time over my old way. I was using the USPS site and it took forever to fill out each label. Having previous shipments stored helps when creating a new label. I love how it syncs with my website and Etsy. Overall it has made shipping more professional and easy!

Pluspunten: I love how it tracks all my orders from various platforms (my 2 websites, Etsy). I can see at a glance what I need to ship and from where.
The auto-fill feature on addresses is great. Also the verifying an address is very helpful!
Being able to "store" addresses and make another label for another package without having a new order helps.
I always use USPS so being able to set that as a default helps speed making labels up.

Minpunten: The only con I have is the auto fill when creating a new label using the same email address. It will keep auto filling with the other address and if one client orders several gifts for different people, it's kinda a pain.

One of the few shipping providers that offers a ton of features for free!

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018
Zackary B.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We use the free tier option and obviously that's one great feature alone for our business.
We love the UI and can navigate around it with ease and the other shipping provider options are not even close to being this easy, we've tried them all. One part that also works great for us is that all shipping charges go into a bulk charge on our card which helps with bookkeeping (compared to a bunch of little charges for each shipment).

Minpunten: The newer feature of validating addresses is great but it also actually messes up some addresses. Our own return address is a specialized one and the auto-validate address feature corrects it to an address that is actually not correct as we have to specific the PMB number. I reached out to customer support to resolve this and they resolved it quickly but there should still be an option to manually override addresses in situations like that.

Best Shipping Software

Robin I.
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's so awesome. I tell everyone about it.

Pluspunten: Shippo is cheap, which makes it extremely affordable for a small business that ships products regularly but not constantly. It's easy to use, as it integrates with the platforms I currently sell on, and manually entry is easy too. And the shipping labels are priced super competitively with any other platform I've used. I also love that you can price compare between different shipping companies like FedEx, UPS and USPS really easily. Bulk orders are easy to do as well. It's also formatted to print 4x6 shipping labels for my Demo.

Minpunten: When you search to find a previous order, you can't click to make a new label for that one and add it to a bulk label order. I often have people pay once for a 6 month subscription, which means that every month I need to dig back through and find their address and print a new label for them. It would be much easier if I could click other name and add them to the rest of my bulk labels I'm printing rather than having to do it individually.

Seamless and efficient solution of shipping

John F.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Have used for two years. Shipping 2-10 packages a week. Easy to use on the road and ship from remote locations. Would take a major problem for me to consider changing shipping software. I am sold on Go Shippo for my shipment needs

Pluspunten: Able to pre make templateds for frequent items
Level 1 discounted mail and shipping discounts
Many free features, which meet my needs
Scalable for when increased shipping is needed with growth
Intuitive easy to use

Minpunten: Short learning curve setting up initially

Great shipping software!

Benjamin S.
Sportartikelen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very user friendly, easy to set up, and easy to use. Much faster than our previous options.

Minpunten: The lack of mobile support. The dashboard is very hard to use on a phone.

Complete shipping package

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Jeff A.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is the best shipping software for any parcel. Need to advertise more and get folks off of USPS.com

Pluspunten: The shippo package not only helps by writing shipping labels it does other things other software doesn't do. It will give you the appropriate address from a partial, it has all the different types of shipping containers listed, it saves money, and most of all, you can into the software anytime, and it save your shipments and makes it easy to bring them back up. I had a very hard time getting into the USPS software after 1pm to make a label.
I've used stamps.com. USPS.com, and shippo is the best all around shipping software.

Minpunten: The only thing I didn't like was when I first set things up customer service was done by email only. No phone calls. But since I'm set up and been running a few years that issue doesn't bother me anymore. No problems at all.

Switched to Shippo, Never leaving

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Brittany P.
Owner of Retail Ecommerce
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really love the fact that I am able to purchase shipping labels at a cheaper cost then everywhere else I have looked. With the amount of packages my business sends, this has been a life saver. I also love the ease of use with setting up the package weight and dimensions.

Minpunten: When selecting the shipping service, I wish there were better dividers between types of services AND conpanies. I've accidentally clicked "Parcel Select" for USPS a couple of times which takes triple the time to arrive to the customer. When I'm moving quickly, it slips past me sometimes.

Shippo is great!

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019
Manufacturing Program Associate
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This platform makes my life so much easier without costing me anything. They seem like a great company with a genuine customer centered and improvement focused attitude.

Pluspunten: It is a great value for the money. It was very easy to get started with, and has continued to grow and refine itself as I have grown. It's flexible and has allowed me to understand how shipping works while saving me time and money from standing in line at the post office.

Minpunten: It can be slow at times due to extraneous clicks required to get different pieces of information needed for different types of sales. It can also be lacking in features/information at times, but 9/10 times the information is there; it just needs a little digging to uncover. At the end of the day though this is essentially a free platform, and anything I'm lacking I should be maintaining on my own systems.

Best Shipping Software Ever

Jurnee C.
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I don't have to drive to the post office to wait in line for postage now! Plus my customer receives a nice printed shipping label rather than my poor handwriting.

Pluspunten: Shippo is so user friendly. I can easily log in, make my label, and print it within minutes. It saves me so much time and energy so I can focus on my customers. The display is very clear and concise, and I know exactly what I am getting.

Minpunten: I have seen a sponsored ad on facebook for Shippo on Facebook where it shows what looks like an office space with balloons. As someone who is very passionate about protecting a brand, I'd like to offer my 2 cents about this ad. Bluntly, it looks like a photo someone took from their phone at an office party; it looks cheap. It disrupts the crisp brand that Shippo has, and makes it feel more like a "mom and pop" operation, rather than a major international brand. This ad does not affect my usage of Shippo, but if I were a first time customer seeing balloons and cubical walls on an ad, I might think twice about how serious this company is about retaining clients. I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or look down upon you; I am simply offering my feedback as a fellow business owner.

Great Resource

Trisha O.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that Shippo integrates with my Shopify shop and seamlessly imports my information when it's time to ship. I also love that it shows in the dashboard what was on the order so I don't have to flip back and forth between shippo and shopify to make sure that the right items are with the right label. I also like that it's "Pay per use" rather than having to pay a stupid amount monthly like SOME mailing software when I have a lower volume of orders.

Minpunten: I wish that it was integrated with some of my other platforms, but it's still not difficult to manually enter the shipping information.

Shippo is my go to for customized orders and return labels.

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2019
Jonathan H.
E-commerce Manager
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am please with Shippo and will continue to use it as my secondary source for shipping. If my main one is down (Shopify Shipping), I use Shippo without a lapse in order delivery.

Pluspunten: Shippo is my go-to​ for customized orders and return labels. I use ​different software for most of my orders but I use Shippo when I need customizable labels or multiple return labels. It automatically connects with Shopify so all my orders and addresses come over. If I need an extra label I just select the order and click Make Another Label. I use shippo for my RA to vendors or if I'm​ mailing single packages. Ive connected my Paypal with it so billing is super easy and fast.

Minpunten: The only problem I have with Shippo is the after shipping email function. It doesn't​ connect to Shopify to email the customer when the item has shipped. You have to make your own notification email template within Shippo. Or you can mail it with Shippo and then go over to Shopify and manually send the shipping notification from Shopify. I just like one email template for continuity, but I guess thats not too much of a con.

Great sight for all my shipping needs.

Dale W.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saves me lots of time.

Pluspunten: It takes all my upcoming shipments from Etsy, or my online store and combines them onto one platform that I can purchase my shipping from. It also sends out an e-mail notice to my customers that they order has been shipped.

Minpunten: I wish it could take each New customer and put their information into a file that could keep a record of. Right now I have to copy and paste into another data base I use.

Shippo is an easy to use software solution to solve our UPS and USPS printing needs

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019
Jon P.
Systems Engineer
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Shippo has been fantastic. I had to contact their support on one occasion and they responded in a reasonable amount of time and resolved the issue very quickly. I would recommend Shippo to people who are looking for a third party shipper as long as they don't need FedEx as an option.

Pluspunten: We have two Shippo accounts which we use through their API that is connected to our ERP system. We like how easily it connects to our system and pass all the information needed to generate our labels. Before the API connection to Shippo, we were unable to ship with UPS and USPS. Setting up our Shippo accounts online were simple and straightforward. Activating our carrier accounts was also a breeze. It was nice that Shippo offers a test mode on the carrier accounts so you can test out new carrier accounts before being fully live. Their pricing is also very competitive and no contract is necessary. You can use pay as you go or do a monthly plan if you are more of a high volume shipper.

Minpunten: Shippo has a lot of positive features, and not many downsides in my experience. I think the biggest shortfall of Shippo is that they do not offer a FedEx integration currently.

Love Shippo

Michael W.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Great user interface Easy to use Simple to connwction to our online selling platforms

Minpunten: Nothing, we could not be more happy with this service.

Been using it since day 1!

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2018
Elizabeth S.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Best shipping app out there!

Pluspunten: Shippo is pretty much all I have used for shipping and i couldn't ask for a better app! Very easy to use, allows you to bulk print and send email notifications and best of all have very competitive pricing. You can refund a label and keep track of all shipments! I won't use anything else!

Minpunten: I love Shippo, and only thing I would add is to be able to send bulk email notifications on same screen as printing bulk labels! Thanks!

Very organized!

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
James C.
Owner Operator
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This eBay-recommended third-party shipping site has saved me lots of time and money over the past few years since I first signed up. I have even compared the prices to Canada Post Snap Ship and Paypal shipping... Shippo wins hands-down for the lowest quoted price to a Canadian address.

Pluspunten: I am the sort of person who likes making lists. Whether it's a Christmas list, grocery list or simply organizing my thoughts on paper. To see all of my eBay sales in a nice organized list on Shippo where I can print my labels at a decent discount from full Canada Post prices - wonderful. I'm happy.

Minpunten: Nothing - everything is great, no complaints.

The only online shipping service I will e

Bowen R.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It’s easy and to the point. It works perfectly for my business and I recommend it to everyone who sells anything online. I spent WAY too long dealing with the absolute disaster that is Stamps.com

Minpunten: I have a free version so I’m not really entitled to complain about not having some of the premium features. Realistically I love using Shippo and don’t really have a con to speak of.

Shippo makes my home based business a Breeze!

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018
Courtney P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Shippo has allowed me to avoid long lines at the post office, allowed me to expand my at home business even more by being able to provide great customer service to my customers and it is extremely easy to use!

Pluspunten: I like how the information that is stored for each customer and the availability to put their email address in their information so that they are personally notified when their item ships.

Minpunten: I don't like how you have to create a label in order to update or find a customers information. I would like to see a customer database feature added.

Enhance customer service via phone

Kate C.
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Overall is good

Pluspunten: It was easy interface. Easy to train someone new to use it

Minpunten: however I wish this platform will be able to capture order details from amazon. My shipping logistics don’t have access to most of my online stores so order information is very very important to our shipping logistics. Also shipping rate is more expensive than Shopify shipping platform. I’m planning to switch it there once I start getting more order from that platform

I love Shippo

Elaine K.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use from my home website, computer, laptop or tablet , and saves so much time ;

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use, the options available and the service support. I appreciate that all my records are kept for me so I can reference past orders, tracking, customer information and package size settings. Each order gets easier with preset options, or make up a new one at any time. Prices are very competitive and I have already recommended Shippo to other sellers like myself, they also use Shippo now.

Minpunten: I have not found a single complaint with Shippo

Have used for years

Frank C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have had a great experience with Shippo and have used it for a while. It directly integrates with our shopping cart. The best thing is even though you get the best rates you are not required to deposit money upfront. You pay for shipping as it is used. I don't think there is anyone else that does that. Since it worked with our shipping cart we could print from within that control panel or log into the shippo website.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, cost integration with our shopping cart program. Bills shipping as used. Does not require you to deposit money upfront.

Minpunten: Does not integrate with Amazon or ebay.

Shipping Made Simple

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019
Maricela G.
Wholesale Sales Support Specialist
Magazijnen/opslag, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that I can purchase shipping labels directly from our online store. Makes the shipping process that much simpler when you don't have to worry about switching software to complete order fulfillment.

Minpunten: It has had little glitches here and there lately, nothing that couldn't get fixed in a timely manner.

Shippo for E-commerce

Josephine R.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Shippo has helped reduce bookkeeping chores as I use the same shipping across all my stores. I can see at a glance what has to be shipped no matter what store the item sold from. Overall Shippo has been a great shipping platform for my small e-commerce business.

Pluspunten: Shippo is very easy to use and integrates well with several e-commerce platforms. This enables me to have all my shipping needs met on one site. Also I can keep a better record of shipping costs across the board.

Minpunten: I really do not have any difficulties with this site.