Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over PestRoutes

De op schaal gemaakte software en mobiele toepassingen voor ongediertebestrijding bieden realtime zichtbaarheid en stimuleren groei, winstgevendheid en retentie.

Meer informatie over PestRoutes

94 reviews worden weergegeven

John E.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018

"Much better than Serve Suite Pest Pack and all the other old software companies"

Pluspunten: I have use pestpac then switched to serve suite and then to PestMate for 2 years (which I liked PestMate) but Pest Routes has been by far the best, navigation speed is much better than PestMate, Routing system is the best I've seen, Easy to train employees on and the reports are clean and one of my favorite parts is you can really run any data point from the customer section. If I want to know how many active accounts are ontime services I can generate a report giving what ever data I want; address, phone number, there last service, anything. Lets say I want to know how many of those customers have a card on file or were sold via Yelp so I can know if a source I'm paying to get customers from is bringing me a lot of onetime services I can know all that. Pricing is great too.

Minpunten: I wish it integrated my communication systems like emails and phone system. I've been told for a 6 months now the phone integration is coming but no word yet.

van PestRoutes op 11-1-2019

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We're working on the product roadmap and will keep you informed on the emails and phone integrations.

• Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018
Denise W.
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2020

"Intuitive, reliable software that is easy to use"

Opmerkingen: We are so pleased with the sales, training and use of the product. In terms of time and communication with customers it is a game changer. We have not had to manually sift through customer accounts and print monthly bills since we started.

Pluspunten: Real time data; easy and efficient routing for service; ; digital forms and communication with customers is streamlined.

Minpunten: Three items are difficult:
1- Payments should be automated and not a manual run if set up for monthly payment
2-Renewals should auto renew if set up for annual renewal. Sending notices for renewal with customer acceptance should be one option and another option should be auto renewal
3- There needs to be an option (trigger rule) to set up a "sales drip" email campaign for lost leads.

van PestRoutes op 13-10-2020

Denise,

Thank you for your review. Our customers' feedback is very important to us. If there's anything we can help you with, please reach out to [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 27-9-2020
Robert S.
Director of Operations
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2020

"One Simple Reason Not To Use This Software"

Opmerkingen: In 2017 they cared. They needed customers and they worked with you.
In 2020 they seem to cater to their large customers, leaving the local companies to adapt to their will.

Pluspunten: We used to like that the company appeared to be innovative and flexible. They use to let you use their software in a fashion that best suited your company.

Minpunten: One Simple Reason to Run From This Software: They make significant changes to their software with zero notification to their clients. This requires restructuring how you use their software, retraining your staff how to use their software, and then you need to spend time repairing the damage their change made to how you use their software. All of this; of course, after you discover the changes they made on your own... Days to weeks after they made the change.

van PestRoutes op 21-7-2020

We apologize for not meeting your expectations. We work hard to present and provide the best possible software solution for pest control businesses. We have many satisfied customers and a team of talented individuals who take meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations seriously. We have also taken steps to ensure our customer communications are frequent and helpful. We know our team has recently spoken with you about your concerns, and we appreciate you helping us continue to improve. Thank you.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2020
Raul C.
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"Business owner"

Opmerkingen: Excellent I highly recommend it to all pest control business owners!!!

Pluspunten: Easy to use very updated very helpful!!!

Minpunten: Maybe pricing could be adjusted to how many users

van PestRoutes op 9-8-2019

Raul, thank you very much for your review. As we continue to grow, we depend on our customers' reviews to ensure our customer experience is as great as possible. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our product and we look forward to our continued partnership with you.

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Jeffrey R.
Manager/Member
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021

"Pest Control"

Opmerkingen: it is a great scheduling and tracking tool, however our lack of knowledge on all the benefits that this software has and how to use them may push me to other software in the future.

Pluspunten: Our field technicians find it very user friendly.
great for scheduling routes.

Minpunten: Lack of training on daily use and additional features. This software is great for our company however as we are growing we are discovering other software needs that we are not sure pest routes offer.

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021
Independent Sales Consultant/ Recruiter
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018

"After Several Years of Use, We’re Switching"

Pluspunten: We’ve enjoyed managing all of our pest control customers using Pestroutes for years. They’ve been good at keeping things organized.

Minpunten: Reporting numbers through pestroutes is horrific. Managing profiles for different areas messed up our numbers for the year, and now Pestroutes is calling us out on “fudging our numbers.” Each of our managers has multiple profiles so they can sell in multiple markets, and many of our salesman have multiple seller profiles so they can sell in Utah as well as other places. But Pestroutes says we have one salesman for every profile, which screws up our sales averages for the year.

• Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018
Travis B.
Service Operations Manager
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018

"PestRoutes is the best"

Opmerkingen: The team at PestRoutes is the best! I've used several softwares during my time in the industry and I have to say that PestRoutes is the hands down the best. We started using them two years ago and the growth of the system amazes me! The team is always pushing forward and deals with probably their most difficult customer with ease (us at TruForce)! We always have little things we'd like to see and I can't tell you how many beta versions we've had! Don't go anywhere else trust me!

Pluspunten: The team behind the software is really what makes the great software it is!

Minpunten: I couldn't put my finger on any negatives in the capacity that I use them

van PestRoutes op 14-12-2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Robert H.
Regional Operations Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018

"Wowed by Pest Routes"

Opmerkingen: It's been amazing! CSR is the man and their development team are constantly coming up with new amazing features.

Pluspunten: I have used both PestPac and ServSuite and this software is by far the easiest to teach and use at a local branch level. It's intuitive nature has extra features has already facilitated a significant drop in our A/R and an increase in customer satisfaction and retention.

Minpunten: The enterprise reporting could still be a little more robust. Their reporting in general is great on the individual branch level and it's very dynamic.

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018
Travis M.

"Great Software"

Opmerkingen: Scheduling and rescheduling of customers are better with the software than the old way we were doing things. We have had an overall all good experience with the software.

Pluspunten: It helps my cash flow about 60% that alone is worth the price .

Minpunten: Printing of reports. I would like to print directly from the report not send to Excel.

van PestRoutes op 17-10-2018

Travis, thank you so much for the great review! Cash flow is where it's at. We'll take your suggestion on reporting and see what we can do to improve.

Tony M.
Operations Manager

"Nice"

Pluspunten: WE can do everything on the app from scheduling to billing

Minpunten: it needs to have more features to help with scheduling and looking up a specific subscription

van PestRoutes op 11-1-2019

Thank you for the review! Please know Customer Success is available to answer any questions about features.

Sharee H.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020

"Great Software"

Opmerkingen: PestRoutes is great even with the billing issues. Once the billing is resolved it will easily be a 5 star software.

Pluspunten: I like that many features that are "add ons" for other software is already included with PestRoutes at no additional charge.

Minpunten: Billing. The billing is not great for anything other than residential or one time jobs. I want each service to have a charge but then it automatically sends a bill when I want to send one bill at the end of the month. So then you can use the recurring bill option but it again will automatically send it out without you getting a chance to update it or add notes. Also, putting a charge in each individual ticket does not count as a "subscription" so when you are running reports you will not see the account listed. There is also not a way to send a bill to someone but not send a service notification. I have a customer that only wants invoices but if I put his email address under "billing", the system will still send him service notifications even if there is not an email address there. Also, the system does not separate pdf for service notification vs invoice. I want the invoice to include a pdf but then the system will automatically attach a pdf of the invoice to the service notification and many times the person receiving the notification should not be the person receiving the invoice. And if the invoice is zero because they get billed at the end of the month, the service notification will include a pdf of a zero dollar invoice which confuses the customer. So whenever I need to send an invoice, I have to change the system settings then change them back. I often will forget to change it back then I get calls from customers.

van PestRoutes op 3-2-2020

Thank you for your review, Sharee. Our clients' feedback is very important to us. In regards to billing, we've asked a member of our team to reach out to you with support. If you need anything in the meantime, please contact us directly at (404) 800-7378.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020
Sharon S.
Denktanks, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2016

"Pest Routes review after using it for a year"

Opmerkingen: We started using the software just about a year ago, in December of 2015. A rep came and showed us the basics, answering many questions with the utmost of patience. After the rep left, we had to call into the Pest Routes Customer Service department, many times. The customer service agent and her team of customer service representatives always helped us out, with a smile, despite the repeated questions. If the agent, or her team, couldn't give us an instant answer, they would create a ticket and get back to us. I would recommend this software to anyone running a pest control office. It has so many utilities included in the software, such as various reports detailing types of customers (those who pay with checks/credit cards/cash and how much and often they pay). It also has the ability for customers to leave feedback on the technician (which is also detailed in another report). It's easy for customers to be contacted for any voicemail the office can create beforehand as well as emailing/leaving voice-mails for the customers regarding their next service including time frames. I can go on and on, but I'm sure it's all in their marketing material. Great product with a great customer service/development team!

Pluspunten: The best feature of PestRoutes is the method of notifying customers of their next service. We have the option of SMS (texting), emailing and calling (all optional, at the customer's request).

Minpunten: I don't like the Paid In Full report, not very functional for those with multiple subscriptions.

van PestRoutes op 20-12-2016

Thank you!

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2016
Ashley B.
Branch Manager

"Great Software!"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been great - a for sure improvement over Pestpac (except in the scheduling department). The support team is friendly & knowledgeable as well.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use, especially when running reports. There are multiple reports that gather any information you could possibly want. It is easy to train & continues to receive updates that benefit our company - employees & customers. It is clean & modern - enough information on each page without making it appear cluttered.

Minpunten: Scheduling could be improved. If a technician arrives at a stop out of order, it does not put it where he clocked in. We then have to review the QA reports just to see how he checked in. The combo of some of the access controls make it difficult for management to ensure employees are not adjusting items they shouldn't - invoices for example.

van PestRoutes op 17-10-2018

Thank you, Ashley! We're so glad the software has made it easier for you to run reports. We'll take your great feedback on scheduling. Super helpful.

Aaron A.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-1-2020

"The only way to go"

Opmerkingen: This software has made day to day operations easy. From the csrs to the techs to the service manager, all can easily use this this software. I highly recommend!

Pluspunten: This software is not only helpful with your day to day routes, making routing your technician easy so they don't have to travel so far in one day grouping the homes that are closer together in one day. Csr work is done with ease making collections and customer info easy to get to and understand. I highly recommend this for small,med, or even large pest control companies.

Minpunten: I would say I would the app that links to pest routes (tech routes) map the route to each home a lot better. But apparently a new app was created and it is a lot easier to navigate the route through it with a little practice.

van PestRoutes op 2-1-2020

Aaron,

Thank you for your review and continued partnership. We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our platform.

• Beoordeeld op 1-1-2020
Chris M.
Chemicaliën, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018

"Pest Routes advantages"

Opmerkingen: The software has streamlined our service process and eliminates many of the redundancy in any office. Not to mention eliminating a lot of labor cost and printing.

Pluspunten: I like that the software incorporates most all of the tasks we need in one product. routing, billing , sales and communication all in one system. The developers have been able to re tool some of the apects of the software to better serve our specific needs in our business.

Minpunten: What I liked least originally was that we found it to be geared specifically to one service. This would be pest control services. We on the other hand are built equally on termite and pest control so we had to find work around solutions. As stated on the pros however they have listened and created solutions to better serve customers built as we are.

van PestRoutes op 14-12-2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We've got some exciting announcements on the way to address service expansion.

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Brendon R.
Digital Marketing
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

"Great service"

Opmerkingen: I find that the software is worth the money and would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Pluspunten: I work with over 40 branches. I like that I can easily jump back and forth from branch to branch. This helps with scheduling.

Minpunten: The software itself could use a facelift. It looks a bit outdated. Sometimes it runs a bit slower than I think it should.

van PestRoutes op 6-9-2019

Hey Brendon,

Thank you for your feedback. As we continue to grow, our customer experience is very important to us. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to call (404) 800-7378.

Also, we are running a referral program with some awesome rewards. If you have anyone you'd like to refer, visit: https://info.pestroutes.com/customer-referral-program

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Michael C.
BRANCH MANAGER
  • Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018

"I LOVE PESTROUTES"

Opmerkingen: I really have no complaints. I've used other software for my business and when we made the switch to PestRoutes, it has made our lives so much more easier. We don't need as many hired staff either, because of the level of automation and efficiency built into the software.

Pluspunten: PestRoutes is fast, easy to use, and allows us to be highly productive.

Minpunten: The team is always working on innovating the software. This sometimes can lead to parts going down for a brief time, or errors. However, the support team is awesome! They are highly responsive to anything you bring to them, and listen to suggestions for improvements. I've actually had them implement features from my recommendations.

• Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018
Jess B.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-11-2019

"Great Program, Fantastic Support"

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience throughout. A company that cares and listens to its clients is bound for greatness!

Pluspunten: Functionality and Support to implement. They are always improving and accept feedback seriously.

Minpunten: Has a few redundant features, or sensitive features that can throw things off

van PestRoutes op 4-11-2019

Hey Jess,

Thank you very much for your review.

• Beoordeeld op 1-11-2019
Bonnie W.
Owner/Office Manager
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2018

"PestRoutes Frees Up My Time to Build My Business"

Opmerkingen: As a two-person start-up company, PestRoutes has freed up hours of office time spent managing paper documents and juggling several software programs. It is also improving communication between me in the office and the technician in the field. The best word I have for PestRoutes effect on our business is "streamlined". We are more efficient at the daily tasks which frees up time for the important work of networking to build our business.

Pluspunten: By combining the office functions of scheduling, customer relations, tech communication, and billing, PestRoutes frees me to do the important work of building my business through networking.

Minpunten: The User Guide within the software is not easily searchable and some of the information is not up to date with the latest version. While my implementation specialist was a good teacher and worked hard to find solutions for me, the response time was often over 24 hours. This made the early days of implementation frustrating.

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2018
Cliff K.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2020

"Best software company to support your Pest Control Operations"

Opmerkingen: All our top priorities were fundamental parts of the web version and the mobile version. That was at the core decision to go with PestRoutes.

Pluspunten: Their customer support is the best I have experienced.

Minpunten: Because the software can accommodate complex scenarios like billing other parties, multiple services etc. some of the software is complex.

van PestRoutes op 4-7-2020

Thank you so much for your review, Cliff. We are pleased to hear you have had good experiences with our team, and we look forward to our continued partnership.

• Beoordeeld op 26-6-2020
Victoria E.
Bookkeeper/HR Rep.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2019

"Best pest control software available"

Opmerkingen: After using the demo for two other software products, the owner of the company and I liked this one the best. In my opinion, this software needs some work, but is the best out there right now

Pluspunten: Great customer service, easy to use. I could access it from the office and the field techs could access it out in the field. It routes calls to save time and mileage. Can track when a field tech is finished with a service call.

Minpunten: for a small company, its a bit pricey. Doesn't always update service appts. added on later in the day. Not a good option if you want to note strengths of chemicals used and other chemical related information needed at a later date

van PestRoutes op 11-1-2019

Thank you for the positive comments. We appreciate your feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 5-1-2019
Janine B.
Chemicaliën, 11-50 werknemers

"Worth every Penny!"

Opmerkingen: The Transition to their programs was amazing. Staff is very helpful and I love that sometimes if the support line can't get the answer right away, they are like hold on just I sec I see one of the developers or the implementation specialist. It's nice that all their staff is like an arm length away and they really strive to get you questions answered right away. Doesn't take days to get things done like others we've had to work with.

Pluspunten: Their program is pretty self explanatory and easy to navigate and now with the ability to communicate with DOW it's like one stop shopping. Can get everything done in one system. Simplified life, which is always a plus.

Minpunten: The only con I have is that you can't search up accounts by invoice #. Some payments come in with only a invoice # on it and having a search feature with that would be helpful.

van PestRoutes op 11-1-2019

Thank your for the review and positive comments. We're honored to have you as a customer!

Tiffany M.
Office Supervisor
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"Company Software"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with this software is fairly positive.

Pluspunten: There are quite a few pros about this software. Notifying customers, scheduling and the ease of setting up a customer in the system is wonderful!

Minpunten: With quite a few pros comes a few cons. The lead system on the software is not the greatest, customer schedule was not quite commercial friendly at first - but we made it work.

van PestRoutes op 18-12-2019

Thank you for your feedback Tiffany. We'd like to know more, so a member of our support team will reach out to you.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Alfonso L.
President/Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018

"PestRoutes Software"

Opmerkingen: Wonderful!

Pluspunten: I love how user friendly the software is! After using PestPac for a year and a half I was introduced to PestRoutes and haven't looked back. It is so easy to use and makes my job as a small business owner so much easier.

Minpunten: The one thing I can think of is it would be nice to have some different templates for the different services in the industry such as mosquito and termite.

Alfonso,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and share valuable feedback. We love your suggestion. Keep them coming.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018
Larry K.
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018

"Best pest Control Software on the market!!"

Pluspunten: This a wonderfully automated system. The fact that I am now paperless means alot to us. I really enjoy the ease and depth of the reporting and scheduling has never been easier. I was a Pest Pac user for many years and I am so glad we made the switch to Pest Routes.

Minpunten: The hardest part of this was unlearning the procedures from our past software provider. It took me a minute to grasp the job pool but when I realized it was not a set appointment but merely a look at whats due.

• Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018