Over WebTitan

DNS-gebaseerde webcontentfilter voor bedrijven die malware, ransomware en phishing blokkeert en geavanceerde controle van webcontent biedt.

Meer informatie over WebTitan

The platform is very easy to use, simple interface easy to navigate.

Beoordelingen van WebTitan

Waar voor je geld

WebTitan heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 249 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je WebTitan eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (249)

Nabila
Nabila
Human Resources Manager in Maleisië
Vermogensbeheer, 10.000+ werknemers

Safeguarded my web browser

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: For several years, WebTitan has supported us with a reliable web filtering tool that has served us well. We're confident that it's blocking and slowing traffic as we've set it up.

Quite easy to set up, clients were quickly migrated from the old operation, and new clients were quickly onboard ed. The monitoring functions are simpler to set up, and the data is displayed in a far more appealing manner. The ability to stop advertisement domains is part of content filtering; sure, this doesn't capture every ad site, but it's enough to make a difference. The greatest thing is that there is no charge for assistance. Any proposal I've made has received swift feedback and resolutions.

It's not as easy to install as I thought, but once it's up and running, it's a job well done. The impressive infrastructure, technologies, and support services, as well as the fact that it is cloud-based and has a strong product roadmap. We would not hesitate to suggest them to other businesses. Misclassified pages are also being blocked although they shouldn't be. The website could use some updating and improved organization.

Hector
Administrador in Mexico
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Excelente

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A pesar de los contados casos que tuvimos y que no pudieron ser solventados e incluidos en la solucion de WebTitan, considero que el 99% de las espectativas fueron cumplidas y mejoro mucho la seguridad de navegacion en nuestros equipos clientes. Muy satisfecho.

He tenido oportunidad de usar el producto WebTitan y en la parte administrativa es excelente, una solucion centralizada y permite aplicar los cambios de inmediato a toda la cadena. Como usuario ha permitido saber que puedo y no puedo hacer con mi navegacion y a donde comunicarme si requiero un permiso extra. Aparte de sus configuraciones de filtrado,s e pueden añadir configuraciones personalizadas que se adapten en este caso a mi compañia.

La experiencia en general fue buena y satisfactoria, mas sin embargo existian ciertas excepsiones que debido a las naturalesa del negocio y de su infraestructura no podian ser incluidas en esta solucion, hablo de 2 o 3 casos de aproximadamente 2500, pero siendo honestos es complicado que actualmente en el mercado exista algun producto que se adapte al 100% a cualquier negocio justo por esas excepciones en donde para que operara se requeria que nuestra infraestructura fuese rediseñada, por lo que debido a costos, salia mejor vivir con esas excepsiones que modificar la infraestructura.

Brandon
IT Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

DNS filtering is a key component to first line defense

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This product has help us thwart incoming attacks by limiting exposure on initial domain name searches.

The ability to monitor DNS traffic both onsite and remote locations. The ease of installation and the ease of management.

Would like to see better reporting tools and bulk download of logs.

Jesus
IT Manager in Spanje

Not works as announced

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WCCP integration

The top feature for us was the integration with Cisco ISR. It is really easy to switch on/off webtitan without affecting the user: Just an access list membership in wccp configuration does the trick.

Integration with AD does not work. Unless you push some agent to the client, the product does not consistently work, neither by static IP nor by any other means.

Reactie TitanHQ

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jesus, Thanks for your review of WebTitan. I'm disappointed to hear that the solution didn't deliver as it usually does with our other 7,500 customers. Our AD integration works very well when you use our agent - this has been developed further over the last two years. We should try again. I've asked your account manager to reach out. The product will work consistently for you once we get the set up sorted, Kind regards, Dryden Dryden Geary, Marketing Director, TitanHQ [email protected]

Mario Humberto
Mario Humberto
analista de sistemas e desevolvimento in Brazilië
Programmaontwikkeling, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excellente aplicativo para gestao de TI na industria

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Facil de usar na industria e empresas de grande portes como usinas fabricas de mineração e otimo que voce fica protegido e pode trabalhar na rede de trabalho com segurançã no ambiente da empresa

Facil de usar apos a implantação na rede da empresa, baseao em icloud, suporte na instalaçao do produto, para grande quantidade de equipamentos, excelente para industrias de grande porte, otimo na filtragem de conteudos e ataques na rede da empresa.

o preço, poderia ser mais acessivel o suporte demora um pouco no atendimento apos a implantação e otimo so usar

Matt
CFO/CIO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

WebTitan Review

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great value for the service it provides for us. Eventually would like to use it with a Linux server environment down the road, but haven't crossed that bridge yet as we currently use Active Directory with M$.

Easy to install and could reuse old hardware for the installation, so helps keep costs down. Also once installed it requires minimal oversight since it runs on a Linux install. I like it is on premise as it is cost effective to manage.

Can't think of any right now as it meets our needs.

Terence
IT Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

WebTitan

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Works well.

Ease of use. Easy to integrate. Good support.

I don't have any cons. WebTitan works well right out of the box. I was up and running in no time.

IT Operations Engineer in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

Great Spam Filter

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In the past 3 months we used it, it's been great! It's greatly minimized spam emails that have gotten through and has really helped with any issues that spam emails can bring.

It's great at what it does. Once you get all of the settings configured, it becomes very good at blocking spam so that it doesn't come in. By default it's pretty restrictive, but that's been helpful to start. We just lightly loosened it to the settings we needed.

There's not a way to bulk add email addresses to the list of monitored emails. You have to add them one by one. Support told me that this is a coming feature.

Stan
Stan
VP Development in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

As easy as advertised

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It does the job.

Most certainly the ease of deployment. Just change some DNS and/or DHCP settings and the firewall to use this DNS server instead of the "defaults" and you are started. Then a few checkboxes to decide what to filter.

The reports are nothing to write home about, and since I do not plan on actively monitoring the DNS requests, the reports would be a nice way to get a weekly summary. Likewise with the "alert emails" -- these rapidly become noise and you have to turn them off.

Joshua
IT Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Web Titan is Awesome

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome software for the price

Able to block sites that users should not access.

No cons, the software works great and is user friendly

Mark
General manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

No IT staff - need to still monitor end clients this is for you

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: All positive - I love that we spoke to real people, no phone tag. They have been nothing but responsive when we installed and created our account. Very positive and I highly recommend them!

We have used similar products but they kept changing the product and increasing the cost, they would have no customer support and you could not even email them. WebTitan has excellent support and service, they helped us set it up, configure it, and install it. They are super responsive on email their products works for exactly what we want it to do. It was the best solution for us to monitor some end clients without limiting the rest of the network or having something we could not easily access. For us it is the prefect product, something non-IT staff can set up monitor and use daily to limit risks by a completely open internet policy. This was exactly what we needed!

My only gripe would be that the install for the OTA product is a little tricky to install. Not super hard but an app or something that is easy would have been preferred, so it kind of makes a one man band kind of set up. Of course, we could have installed it on the whole network but that was what we were trying to avoid a complex install that only our network people could really set up and deploy.

Systems Admin in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

Delcora Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been positive. There aren't to many false positive pages being blocked, which I expect there to be some. Allowing websites through the filter is quick enough that I don't get complaints.

The biggest pro I have is the app for laptops being off-network. I have tried many other products and this is a feature they had, said it works but it never did. I finally found an app that works and it works well. The other pro is many other products I used tried to stuff as many features in as they could, however for-getting the big picture is to filter internet traffic. WebTitan focusses on filtering the internet traffic and thigs seem to be designed around it.

The one aspect of the software is changing the dns setting in order to recognize user names.

Henry
Head of ICT in VK
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Positive experience

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with the software is very positive as with the whole site on one blocking system, but with instant access for staff with their PIN codes, it is a very quick, easy system to use. The main issue being end users keeping their PIN secure, however it is easy to see when the PINs were used and who they are linked too.

When using tis software in education, it can be difficult with blocks and filters. As an admin, you have to constantly add websites to black and white lists to block and allow a variety of different sites. As well as the usual block all that contain.....you can select individual sites, however with the function of adding a PIN for staff to allow then access to a site for an hour, this takes the workload off myself, but allows the teacher to get on with the task at and not disrupt the teaching of the student.

With the initial set up of the software, we had some teething problems, but the support staff were very useful in supporting the setup. The layout of the portal itself is a bit "all over the place" and not as logical as I would hope, but after a few clicks and getting use to the interface, you can do everything you need it to do.

IT Supervisor in Duitsland
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Promising, but Still Needs Some Additions

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it as a content filter, and to help us identify if there seems to be malware on a device. I believe that we have been able to reduce the number of False-Positives from our previous solution, but we end up doing a lot more whitelisting, and I wonder at times if we're catching everything we should be.

Our primary reason for changing to WebTitan was cost. We had be fairly happy with our previous solution, but they kept driving up the price, forcing us to look elsewhere on our limited budget, and WebTitan was willing to work within our price range. One of the things I have found that I like about WebTitan is in how it displays some reports. Within the web console, it is easy to see if blocks are in a series, or hit and miss throughout the day. It also gives an easy to see overview if the block count is due to a single piece of software trying to "phone home" at a single URL, or if there seems to, instead, be an effort by the user to get to prohibited content via a variety of URLs. Overall, easy to use solution that works off of categories, but still is easy to whitelist or blacklist given domains, etc.

Two short-comings readily stand out for our needs/desires. 1) There is no "P2P" category. While there are legal and legitimate peer-to-peer websites and software, we want to block such activity, and limit access to such software as much as possible. Without the P2P category, we're left either with an overly restrictive policy blocking all download sites and then whitelisting a lot, or we stick with only blocking "illegal"/hacking/etc, and then blacklisting P2P sites that aren't caught in that as we find them. Neither is ideal. 2) The emailed reports are not nearly as helpful as the web console reports. I cannot seem to get it to show the same list of blocked attempts in the email. I can only get a block count by category along with a unique domain count. But without being able to see the domains along with timestamps, I have to keep going back to the console to decide if action is required or not.

Jason
IT Specialist in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Top Notch DNS Filtering

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There was no pressure to purchase the software. The trial started out for a week and one email to rep to see if we could have more time and before we were off the phone it was extended to a month. While headquarters is not located in the USA, have had no issues getting a hold of a live person to talk to. Great company to deal with.

Documentation is step by step. If it isn't in the documentation calling support quick and easy. Before purchasing the software I used the trial. To test support, called in and told them I was just evaluating the software and had questions. They didn't hesitate to answer any and all questions. Being able to talk to the ones that deal with the software daily and pick their brains was excellent.

Honestly, nothing to complain about. Switched from another software DNS filtering that didn't work and spent more time troubleshooting, switching to WebTitan was a dream.

Reactie TitanHQ

3 jaar geleden

Jason thanks a million for your kind WebTitan review and I'm delighted that our DNS filtering has been "Top Notch" for you. Cheers for the shout out for the support team - I'll pass on the good news, they'll be chuffed. Welcome on board! Dryden Geary, TitanHQ

Frank
IT Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Worth the Money.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have increased productivity. We have been able to see this and track this since installing the software. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has also seen this and has recommended the software to several other vendors we have business relationships with.

We were looking for something to protect users both remote and in the office while also increasing production by blocking time wasting sites. Webtitan is one of several we looked at and it fit what we were looking for. The product was simple to setup and is easy to manage. We have customized alerts for when a user accesses restricted sites and have created keys to allow 1 time use of the site or if we need to white listing a domain is very simple to use. We have all departments from Finance, Customer Service and CEO Executive all with their own security groups and restrictions. Webtitan also restricts access to malicious or suspicious sites which has come in handy a dozen times in the last several months.

I have encountered zero issues with the software, or support team.

Cody
Director of IT in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

OpenDNS features without the Cisco pricing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had nothing but good experiences with WebTitan. This includes support and billing services as well as product functionality.

We replaces an onsite Barracuda webfilter 410 with the WebTitan service and did not miss a beat.

What's not to like. No hardware to maintain, simple setup, more than adequate reporting, similar feature list to competitors.

Jason
Senior Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

WebTitan Handles Our Needs Perfectly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Content Filtering, Work Focus

I was able to deploy on routers for complete coverage of all devices connected to our network. It also had provisions for deploying on Mobile Devices. The price was very competitive considering the number of features we have access to. They also had the ability to white-list which was a key feature that others I've tried struggled with. Their customer service were very friendly and spent a ton of time with me before and after signup to get things implemented and troubleshoot any issues I had.

I had to setup Active Directory on my server to enable the capability of creating profiles unique to individuals. This is less of a problem with the WebTitan and more with my chosen method of deployment, but it was something I had to do to get full use of the features. Again, not their problem as a single router only sends traffic from one IP with no way to really know much about the client sending it.

Mark
CEO in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Some Customer Support Agents Amazing, Some not so Good

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everthing about web titan service and support has been great, except my interactions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as noted above.

I purchased Web Titan to block all thing pornographic from my computer. This your software has done very well! Once blocked, I needed to ensure I couldn't get back into the account, and the only way to do this at the moment is to change the email associated with the account to one that I don't know. So I reached out to your support and asked them to change the email address associated with the account, so I can no longer access it. Technical Support Engineer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me out with this and made my dreams a reality. He did a great job and I'm thankful for that.

After the initial setup and email change, I needed to blacklist a few more URLs, including facebook, because there are plenty of sexual images on there. I reached out to support to quickly add the URLs, (to avoid wasting time changing the email back and having me do it), and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded, and was incredibly rigid and resistant to helping. Basically, he's the kid at recess that tells the teacher on everyone, saying he would reprimant the support agent ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) that made this happen in the first place. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an amazing job. It's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that should be in trouble, if any, in my opinion. Anyway, account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] talked to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], calmed him down, and convinced him to blacklist the 5 websites in my account. The job is now done and I'm happy as can be.

Brad
Information Services Manager in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Very pleasant experience.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The software is inexpensive compared to competitors, but does not lack in functionality, design, administration, and customer service. The roll-out was simple to both Mac and PC users. The reporting and dashboards are very informative and easy to understand. I am very pleased overall with this product.

The admin console for this product is simple, informative, and easy to navigate.

We had issues integrating with our existing endpoint protection software for our Mac users.

Syazila
Syazila
Information Technology Assistant in VS
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Really excellent in securing internet activity

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: WebTitan is my fast solutions for securing and shielding my internet connection health and preventing my computer from any attacks from spam and malicious attack.

I really like that WebTitan is working for me both for my work computer and my personal computer. It help me filtering the internet activities and blocking any suspicious traffic that my computer connect on. The GUI is really easy for a non technical user to implementing it in their system.

WebTitan support team is really passive and lacks of medium that they offer for us to connecting with them. I can only contacting them by email, and no other medium are available like phone number or live chat are supported. They should improve their support option.

Head of Infrastructure in Hongkong
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great DNS proxy for the enterprise.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product for its price point. Great support and generally enterprise grade solution.

Site and agent based option allows enterprise to provide workstation web filter within and out of corporate network. Relative simple to deploy in various reporting level to fit all situation. Deploys in hours for the most basic reporting detail.

User to request matching has gaps without agent on workstation.

abdul
IT Engineer in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy administration of webfiltering

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: good in web filtering easy to use, users idl time reduced. Webtitan tec Support closure time needs to reduce.

Management pane is one of the key feature I would say as best part in this product, easy to understand and ease of administration, accuracy on filtering is best,pulling out and drilling down on user's web access report saves lot of my time.cloud based hybrid solution gives us leverage of managing it from any where during this pandemic situation, OTG client helps us to manage users browsing even they are working from home. This is giving us an extra shield on our IT security.easy deployment across our infrastructure.

More time taking to close Support ticket.support conversation hapends only thru email, no chat or no telephone calls from support team. More time taking to apply new policy to users.

Vice President, Operations in VS
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Effective, Inexpensive, and Relatively Easy to Use.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reduced spam, reduced viruses. User-controlled management of spam.

It does a good job of blocking spam and malicious content. The customized emails that can go out to individual users makes management so much easier. The support, when needed, is very good and very responsive; with what seems to be domestic resources to assist.

The only complaint I have is that there is not a "greylisting" override. Specifically, when a mail is expected, but is the first time being received by a specific email address, you need to wait upwards of 10 minutes (depending on the other party's server settings). I wish there was some sort of queue or override to get around this without disabling the feature.

Brian
IT Director in VS
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Webtitan Cloud Good For the Cost

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Inherited product when starting new position, overall happy with the product and cost is on the low side. Features seem to be better in some of the other offerings we are evaluating, Cisco Umbrella as an example.

Cloud based management with proxies onsite. Easy to change rules and allow one time access to blocked sites for approved use. Logging is good.

Remote users, laptops and home users are not protected when off company network. Relying on the proxy servers as dns servers works great when onsite. Has a hard time with Remote Desktop Servers, identifying users... these may be misconfigurations but we have not found an easy way for their WADA to break out RDS users.