Large Scale Migration of 300 Screens

Richard J.
IT Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We had a huge problem. Find a new Content platform for our 300 screens. Find a platform that could handle scheduling. We had outgrown our in-house solution which was lacking in a multitude of features that we found on Reach. The support has always been 100% friendly and helpful, and Reach is always responsive to our needs.

Pluspunten: Without Question, Reach has the best and most flexible scheduling solution I have seen. We like to present relevant and live information on our screens as a complement to our advertiser's content. What better or more pertinent content than a Schedule. Many of our clients are Arenas, and scheduling is thus an essential requirement. When we were looking to migrate, we thought we could never find a suitable scheduling platform until we found Reach. Of course, we do more than schedule, but that is what I like most.

Minpunten: There is not a lot to dislike. I can see improvements with the online calendar by adding more features, and I know those are on the way.

An honest consumer review for the Reach CMS

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019
Wayne M.
Web & Digital Developer
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ultimately, Reach has allowed for quick updates to our client ads. Although most features offered by Reach are not something our company needs, they do however open potential opportunities for us to offer to our clients and utilize in the future. Furthermore, Reach did not have a specific feature that one of their competitors does offer (Watchfire Ignite), but I was able to provide the details of this new feature to a Reach Support Representative and they promised to submit this as a potential feature for the Reach CMS. This may or may not be implemented, but my concern was gladly heard - as such, the Reach customer service has been a very positive experience for myself.

Pluspunten: Features available enable us to compete with most of our competition and surpass others. Which in our case, allows us to offer our clients state-of-the-art service.

Minpunten: Due to this being a web-based system, certain clunky response times for content updates, caching concerns, CSS consistency errors, etc - all account for a demerit in consumer value. Most of which can be addressed with future front-end updates to the Reach software. Largest concern from a front-end development standpoint would be major inconsistencies in responsive view (mobile, tablet). There should be no limitations between devices. Granted, although many of these appear concerning, the web-based route allows for flexible updates on a diverse set of systems, web-based integrations for RSS Feeds/Social Content, and many other valuable features which would hold its weight in limitations if Reach were a standalone application.

REACH Provides Solutions

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Justin G.
Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: REACH has far exceeded our expectations. It's seamless to use and highly engaging among our member base. It's worth noting that whenever I or another REACH admin within our organization have a question, the REACH team is fast in their response...all the time. From the inquiry phase to the design and build-out to training and our launch, we've been extremely happy to partner with REACH. For several years before our launch, we wondered how we can create a digital all-inclusive facility schedule, key announcements, and highlight our social media activity in one. Our dream came true when we discovered REACH. Every day, our members thank us for the beautiful design lighting up our facility space informing them of exactly what they want to see and learn. We couldn't be more happier to recommend REACH to any organization interested in providing solutions to their customers, members, or clients.

Pluspunten: REACH software allows us to achieve our internal member marketing initiatives and communication in a highly effective way. Our members thrive on live, real-time information and the Scheduler accomplishes just that. There is no other way we could have accomplished that without the support and functionality of REACH. Additionally, our members are able to view and learn about the most essential announcements and events within our organization on the same screen. TVs are made larger and larger these days, but it's the REACH software on these TVs that illuminate our entire lobby area and walkway areas to that our members are most informed. Last but certainly not least, REACH is fully integrated with our membership software, making operating use seamless and consistent. As both an operating user of REACH and an active participant as a member myself, the REACH TVs are the most attractive and informative element we have within our space.

Minpunten: There is no con about REACH. From its member-facing views to our internal dashboard, REACH is easy to use and highly effective.

Very satisfied with REACH TV

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019
Kathy G.
Marketing Assistant
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with REACH is great! The customer service is very helpful and answers my questions right away and also follows up after a problem is resolved. The ease of uploading our flyers has saved a lot of time. The REACH program is very user friendly. I have been able to navigate the program without problems.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of uploading our flyer images (already designed) for each of our programs at the Bartlett Park District and not having to recreate the messages. I also like the preview feature on the desktop without having to be in front of the actual screen. Also, I like that I can change the order of our messages under the change order tab. And lastly, adding videos are as easy to upload as images.

Minpunten: I am not sure if this problem is on our end (internet connection- I have contacted our IT staff and they cannot detect a problem), but under Dashboard - the Network health is offline. When viewing the screen in the lobby, my recently uploaded announcements are running correctly. So I am not sure why it would say it was off line? Also, sometimes when uploading a jpg, Reach will skew the jpg. The image won't fit the total space. I can enlarge the image (by pulling out the corners), but I cannot stretch the image horizontal because the proportions are constrained (skewed). This doesn't happen often (maybe twice a month) but when it does I have to snag (program) my jpg and save it again. So I am not sure if something happens to that file when saving it to a jpg or if something happens to the file when it is uploaded to REACH?

A Solid Piece of Software - Offering Custom Branding and Integrations

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2018
Jeff M.
Director of Design + Digital
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've observed firsthand people coming into our facility and getting up-to-the-minute accurate information to help them find their way, be informed about upcoming events, and be entertained and inspired. REACH's support team is great and they are super friendly... Willing to work through anything with you! It's been a pleasure doing business with them and we are excited to keep expanding our network of displays in new and exciting ways in the future.

Pluspunten: I love that they work with you to design a custom template that matches your organizations brand. Then, they offer integrations (we use the eSpace integration for building schedule) and modules (weather, social media, video, graphics) that pull in data from multiple sources onto one screen seamlessly. I've seen other digital signage solutions that offer either split screen solutions or out-of-the-box templates, but those fall short in creating a seamless brand experience. I also love how I can schedule graphics and videos for different days and times across multiple players/screens, and set them to expire and be removed automatically on a certain date.

Minpunten: One downside is they don't really offer weekend support. (I was able to get someone to message me back once, but the problem couldn't be resolved until Monday). We are a church and if something goes down on Sunday, we are out of luck. Most of the issues we were having were related to our players being on WiFi, which has as much to do with us as it does with them. Since we've hardwired all our players, we've been pretty much incident free. Their lower-end PC's, which they ship by default, leave much to be desired. Consider upgrading a level or two for enhanced performance and reliability. I wish the dashboard was mobile friendly. It is doable to scroll around and edit a few things on a smartphone, but it's less than ideal. In today's mobile world, I need to be able to make simple edits and check on player status' on the go quickly. Overall, it's backend dashboard is stuck in the past... but it does what it needs to do!

Great Product!

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2019
Elaine H.
Design & Media Coordinator
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with REACH has been very positive.

Pluspunten: I really like the ease of use with this software. We recently had a branding change and the design team was able to comply easily with our branding standards and turn-over time was fast. Training for this product was effective and easy. It can also be used on my mobile phone. I am currently the only user/administrator in our organization. Someone found a mistake on one of the slides I created and I could take it down via my mobile phone while in another county. This really is a great product.

Minpunten: I wish there were more design options. Currently, to have a more polished looking product, I design the slides in another program and then put them in REACH.

Reaching our Youth!

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
James M.
Program Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Reach is a great tool that is user friendly and easy to follow. We have had many youth in our program mention they loved being able to sit and eat their meal and get updated at the same time. It is a great tool for what we do!

Pluspunten: We are able to connect with the homeless youth we serve in a way that speaks to them (TV). As sad as it is TV broadcasting in facilities like ours have a huge impact on getting the information out that we need to! I love the fact that I can customize each page the way I want it and then adjust it anytime I need to. I also love the fact that there are stock photos that we can use to help upgrade our message to the clients.

Minpunten: I only think that I have trouble when I try to update the board, sometimes I get confused on how to get the updates to transfer to the screen. It is getting better but that was the only thing I had trouble with.

Great program that allows you to completely customize the display that you present to your customers

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2018
Recreation Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It gives our Recreation Center a way to visually present data and information to the public without always having to interact with them. We display upcoming programs and events, along with the time, weather, and the day's building schedule. It's a great visual reminder to the staff and participants alike of all the things going on in the department.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use and update daily. I use the software to show the day's schedule in the building I work in, along with upcoming programs and classes that our department is offering to the public. The display is always fresh and looks great. Whenever a small problem has arisen in the past, it was dealt with quickly and efficiently by the reach staff. I was really able to customize the display to exactly what I want and I'm very happy with the product.

Minpunten: The fact that each display has to have its own license can make it expensive for smaller departments like ours. Our Recreation Facility is not overly large, but would benefit from having a second, smaller display in an area other than our main display. The fact that the displays have to be completely the same if they are wired to the same computer, or have a separate license for different displays can be prohibitive.

Happy Administrator & User

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2019
Brian W.
IT Analyst/Designer
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We needed a solution that was powerful but more reasonably priced than some of the competition. Also a company that was more responsive than some of the large signage vendors. REACH has come through on all counts and has a corporate style that is more like dealing with a family business than one of a large company bureaucracy crunching numbers with everything and charging every way possible. Not to mention having to wait until a representative talks to a group of managers just to get the amount for a quote for even simple items. I do not want to seem like I am bashing our former companies, as they both have a quality product and good people. It is just I do not miss their corporate cultures one bit. To compare, dealing with REACH is genuinely pleasant and I can get answers quickly to any need I have. On the occasion where something was truly a hard thing to quote based on the number of variables, I receive honest feedback, am given a general idea of a range and after the process is planned out, I get the answer right away. I never feel like we are waiting because more important customers are in the queue ahead of us.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use and the quickness that I can post something to multiple signs in multiple locations. Our former provider was one with very good software and REACH had a slightly different approach, but one that made sense and allowed me to manage our signs more efficiently. They are very responsive to user feedback and it show in the software.

Minpunten: Honestly very little. No complaints from my side.

I had originally gone with a different digital signage company, but went with REACH and love it.

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2017
Jereme B.
Tech Coordinator
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Better communication about what our students are currently working on in the building. We put everything on the signs from band concerts, quilting projects, sporting events, parent teacher conferences, lunch menus. Anything that goes on, we put it onto the signs so that when community members and family members are in the building they can get a pretty accurate and recent picture about what's going on at our school.

Pluspunten: It looks very professional and matches our schools colors and logos perfectly. The social media tie ins are also very nice. The YouTube plugin feature is also so simple it's almost idiot proof. I also love that the entire area can be customized to your liking. The Alert system is also very cool for snow days and delays. The parents really like that one. I also like being able to upload PDF files straight to the signs. We get a lot of clothing order forms that are in PDF, so I just toss those up on the signs and we're good to go.

Minpunten: The scheduling part is a little bit difficult to work with. We have Rschools and it seems to pull a little bit odd, but that may just be me needing to reach out to Customer support representative a little more. It's easy to get it synced up, but it shows (Home) after every event. Not sure why that is.
Another thing I've found a little odd is that it is sometimes hard to troubleshoot what is on the screen and what you are seeing when you do a preview. For example, if our FB is not working correctly the display will show all black but the preview will still show the content properly.

REACH, a customer's perspective

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2018
Heath A.
Marketing Coordinator
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: From first contact to implementation took a while on OUR END due to budgeting into a non-profit system. When we gave the green light it went very well and quickly...but not rushed. Support gave all the information our IT staff needed for a quick, and wireless, installation and implementation of service. Easy to use right from the start and has become even easier to use than when we started two years ago. They will have to pry this system from my, cold, dead hands if the budget ever becomes too lean or a change is suggested. So, I guess you can say I am pleased with the system and value.

Pluspunten: Being able to edit/control content from literally ANYWHERE. This has saved our organization countless hours vs. the old way with USB thumb drives...not to mention 1 person can do the task that took 3 (with travel time) in the past! The Instagram posts are looking fabulous and the stock artwork saves so much time not having to scour the internet to create holiday greetings/notices of closure.

Minpunten: I know they are working on it already, but our Facebook posts sometimes appear strange and illegible. It seems only to appear legible when the post is not a 'shared' post or story...only when it's created on-page does it seem to appear legible.

Very Helpful Company with a Quality Product

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018
Brian W.
IT Analyst/Designer
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are in the process of moving all of our academic signage over to their platform, with some testing and several signs activated. Everyone I have worked with at REACH has been very accommodating, has tried to understand my timeline (which has changed quite a bit due to some legacy equipment we were initially going to use prematurely hitting end of life) and have displayed qualities including being genuinely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to make sure our rollout is moving along as planned, and regularly checking to ensure our experience with the company is first-rate.

Pluspunten: We can do everything in the cloud that I need, the software itself is intuitive and works well. If I ever run into an issue, the REACH staff are very easy to work with and I have enjoyed working with them. I am a person who is laid-back, but has absolutely no hesitation at letting companies know if I am unhappy (our my company is) with them! REACH offers a very good product at a price point that has saved us considerable money while having 99% of the features we were used to using or considering using and added a few we did not have.

Minpunten: Very little. A few interactive items, I am used to programming myself versus working with the company for a minimal cost. I believe for most organizations, especially small business, this ends up being more of a feature as they can have dedicated people build whatever they need at exceptionally competitive rates. I am just a control freak, so it is more specific to my own personality and situation.

I really like working with the REACH program and it's support help.

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2017
Tara K.
Media Office Specialist III
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The software is very easy to learn and the support from the team is wonderful. Training went smooth and was easy to follow. The potential this program has is endless. There is such a wide variety to the stock images available that I am able to make any announcement style I would like. Another aspect that I like about the REACH program is the ability to "work ahead" on items that you would like broadcasted. What I mean by that is the option to set start and finish timelines. I am able to work ahead on different events two or three months ahead of time and then just set the broadcast date and not worry about it. There are many useful options that are attached with this program I however just named a few.

Minpunten: One thing that can be a bit frustrating is the way Windows updates do not sync with my end of the program. Here is an example of when happens...Windows has an update and when they do my monitor will go down. There is a big blue ribbon across the screen that lets you know you must perform a reboot. Well I am not able to reboot that in house. I have to make a ticket for tech support at REACH to do. Now with that being said the support at REACH responds right away and it doesn't take more than an hour to get things back up and running. The communication on their end is great I know exactly when they get the message and when they fix the issue. So that helps make it a bit less frustrating.

Great Visual Way to Reach Your Customers

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019
Recreation Coordinator
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Oftentimes, customers enter our facility there to attend a specific class or program. The REACH display helps us to quickly and visually impart other offerings that we have to our consumers. They may be in the building to attend a class with their child, but with REACH, they can quickly see the different adult programs we have to offer as well. Without the display, they wouldn't have that information, or even know where to look for it.

Pluspunten: The ability to customize the software for exactly what your needs are. Our display has local time and weather, in addition to the daily schedule of our facility, advertisements, and our company logo. It is incredibly easy to use, and the display is a great way to convey information visually to the people you want to reach.

Minpunten: The only con to this system is that you need a new license for each different display that you have. Our building is fairly large, and if I wanted to put two different messages/schedules in two different areas of the building, I would have to pay for two licenses.

Engage your Customers

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019
Wendy B.
IT Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Nothing but Excellent. We have been able to create eye-catching content that makes customers stop and not just walk right on past. I am very pleased to be working with REACH. They continue to enhance the product with new features on a regular basis and I look forward to implementing them in the future.

Pluspunten: Touchscreen integration. Engaging with your customers in a different way than your competitors. This provides great opportunity to keep customers involved and learning more about what we offer.
Support team has been fantastic. You don't leave a message and wait for someone to call back. The support team answers the phone and helps you right then! Efficient and super friendly.
Integration. They integrate with lots of apps. Social media feeds, calendars, schedules and camera feeds all in real time. With a wide assortment of screen templates and widgets, content is easy to import or create within the software. The installation and setup of our 2x2 video walls was surprising easily.

Minpunten: I don't have anything negative to say. No issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the software.

Using the Reach platform has really stepped up our facility look.

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2017
Jeff N.
Assistant Recreation Director
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ease of use. Nice look. I neglected to select a few boxes in the last page - I also am an administrator and user of the software, in addition to helping pick out the prodcut.

Pluspunten: We primarily use the Reach Software for our facility schedule. We also have it connected to our Social Media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). I love the capability of also adding flyers but we do not take advantage of this enough. Several of my colleagues in neighboring towns have been impressed and are considering adding this to their facilities.

Minpunten: Although it has happened often, we have had the system stop displaying our data from time to time. When consulting with Reach Service, it seems like it was an issue with RecTrac (Vermont Systems), however when speaking with Vermont Systems they made it seem like a Reach issue. The issues have been rectified but was difficult going back and forth between Reach and Vermont Systems.

Reach Digital Signage Makes a Difference

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2019
Lynn M.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Bouwmaterialen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I love it.

Pluspunten: Reach helps us easily communicate within different areas of our building as well as with our other office buildings. It's become a part of our culture and everyone loves to see what's new. Reach works with you to develop the right template for your business/organization. Uploading and scheduling content is easy for the administrator and comes off high-tech to the viewer.

Minpunten: Creating content within the software is not as easy as doing so outside of the software. The text tool is clunky.

Reach Media Network

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019
Peggy F.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The customer service and tech support are AWESOME. When I have had to reach out to support, they have been right there . . . actual HUMANS answering the phone and they are always quick to provide an answer or help when I need it. Very impressed.

Pluspunten: Flexibility to have multiple templates and themes for the different locations within each organization. Very user friendly in setup and maintaining the system. Up time for our 3 screens has been 99-100% with very little internet interruption.

Minpunten: The CMS is not mobile responsive and that to effectively modify the information, you need to be at a desktop computer. Obviously not a deal breaker, but would be more convenient if we could make edits on the fly with our smartphones or tablets.

YMCA of Central Ohio is pleased to use this product.

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
Kisha S.
Creative Director
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are able to communicate more effectively than before with this product.

Pluspunten: The customization on all fronts plus great customer support.

Minpunten: Unable to segment info across multiple TV locations within the same building without investing more into product. We just don't have the budget.

A great method to communicate important information

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019
Jeff H.
Operations Supervisor
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been very pleased with how easy it is to access the software and make changes on the fly. With minimal IT support, I can submit an update via the web-link and instant changes occur. Removing the need for approvals or IT involvement.

Pluspunten: At our sites, we use the software on strategically placed TV's. The break rooms, front office, throughout the facility to communicate upcoming events for the associates, greetings to vistors, safety metrics of the site, weather updates and general information to share with the team.

Minpunten: I am an advanced PC user, and have been exposed to a lot of different software suites and I was able to navigate the reach software with some minimal time spent on the videos supplied. However for a less experienced user it can be a bit difficult on that learning curve.

Wonderful Product!

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018
Kelsey B.
Technology Coordinator
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: One of our biggest goals as a school is to keep all stakeholders informed of what is going on within the school on a daily basis. Our interactive TV, along with the REACH software has allowed us to reach that goal. With a few clicks of a button, our daily announcements, student shout-outs, or other important notifications are published and easy for all to see.

Pluspunten: I love that I am able to access this software from anywhere. Even if I am not in school that day, I am able to send announcements out so the students/staff/community members can see them! I also love how user-friendly the REACH interface is.

Minpunten: I am not sure I would identify this as a con, but we always appreciate software that is low-cost because of the tight budget we are on. Even yearly specials or price knock-downs might help me sell the yearly cost to my administration!

REACH system for the City of Bell

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2019
Genesis P.
Office Assistant
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with REACH has been great. The service that I have been receiving to make the changes that we need have been helpful and patient.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use! We are able to make any changes needed as we advance in our programs, events, announcements etc. We can upload and remove any images or programs and mess around with REACH when needed. It is reliable to use at our City parks for our patrons to see it is a catalog but on TV for everyone to see what the city has to offer.

Minpunten: As of now we have not had any issues with the software or service. I have been working closely with Dean Running in updating our REACH system for the City of Bell, with a new logo we need new changes with colors, backgrounds, announcements. We will be in process of creating something new.

REACH is a Great Product for Your Center!

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Recreation Coordinator
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: REACH is constantly in touch to make sure that we are getting the most out of the product, aware of any software updates/changes, and making sure that we are happy with the service. They do a great job.

Pluspunten: I love that the software has so many different ways to give information to the public passing by. It's very visual and able to disseminate information very quickly. In 30 seconds, a passing patron might see visuals for 3 different programs, our daily schedule, the date, time, weather, and our Logo. It's a great product!

Minpunten: The only problem I have is the inability to set different messages to different visual spots. If I have one location with two different displays, they have to display the exact same information, even if they are in completely different sides of the building.

Saved me so much time!

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019
Rebecca H.
Administrative Supervisor
Wetshandhaving, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are using REACH to do just that, reach out to our officers, civilian staff, and volunteers. We use one monitor for more "fun" items such as monthly birthdays, award commendations, staff highlights, congratulations for new promotions/babies/transfers, etc. The other two monitors are used to keep everyone informed on things such as trainings, flu shot appointments, updates on equipment or building, transfer openings, open enrollment appointments, etc. We are implementing two more monitors very soon - one for the lobby (videos, special event calendars, weather) and the last one for our Crime Analyst to highlight bulletins.

Pluspunten: This software provides much more than what I was previously using, which was a PowerPoint slide show on a monitor downstairs. Each update, which was generally once a day or more, had to be completed away from my office desktop. It was very, very time consuming. Being able to update each announcement from my desktop is so easy, fun, and we're now using the REACH System on a total of five (5) monitors.

Minpunten: Only two things come to mind. I wish there was a way to keep the text color (chosen from the color swatch in the editing text box) as a default color shown under the main swatches - without having to select "more colors." And, if I'm wishing, I would like to have more editing tools on the front page (without having to select the pencil editor).

Excellent Digital Signage Solution

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Brian T.
Office Services Manager
Chemicaliën, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall the company has been great to work with. They are very responsive and helpful when issues arise.

Pluspunten: The REACH system is extremely easy to use. It gives us the ability to schedule content as far in advance as we would like. Once you have your content created it literally takes less than a minute to publish to however many screens you want.

Minpunten: Some more sorting options would be nice. Such as the ability to sort by "scheduled" content. Also it would be nice to schedule something for more than one timeframe at a time. For example, right now if I have a poster to publish for Monday to Tuesday one week and Thursday to Saturday 2 weeks in the future, I would have to do two separate publish tasks. It would be nice to be able to do it all at once.