Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Adobe Learning Manager reviews

Over Adobe Learning Manager

Train werknemers, partners en klanten op een effectieve manier met een innovatieve LMS die een verbeterde leerervaring oplevert.

Meer informatie over Adobe Learning Manager

Great at authoring software/system courses. Price is on par with other softwares that offer similar features.

The inability to create quiz content within Prime itself is the only feature that I think it is really lacking.

Beoordelingen van Adobe Learning Manager

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

Adobe Learning Manager heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 671 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Adobe Learning Manager eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (671)

Francis
Francis
cito in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Captivate as a tool for LMS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Still a newbie will know more as i interact. However the features are what drew us to this software

presentation development and deployment as well as integration to adobeconnect

Instal was a handful and took very long.

Christian
News Editor/Journalist in Denemarken
Nieuwsbladen, 11-50 werknemers

Adobe Learning Manager Review: Unrivaled E-Learning Platform

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: After using Adobe Learning Manager, I can confidently say that it is the best e-learning platform on the market. It offers an incredibly user-friendly interface, a wealth of features and customization options, a content library and analytics tools. I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking to create and manage online courses.

Adobe Learning Manager is an incredibly user-friendly, comprehensive e-learning platform that makes it easy to create and manage high-quality online courses. The intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate, and the platform offers a wide array of features and customization options. The content library and analytics tools give you deep insights into how your learners are interacting with content, allowing you to adjust and optimize your courses to maximize effectiveness.

Visio is an outdated software and lacks many of the features available in modern e-learning platforms. Its user interface is outdated and not intuitive and the lack of customization options make it difficult to create courses that meet the needs of learners. Additionally, there is no content library or analytics tools to provide insights into how learners interact with content.

Cassie
HR-Training and Development Specialist in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers

RAE Corp - Captivate Prime Review

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been good. I wouldn't say great. The customer support is good, very responsive and friendly but often they don't have a solution or explanation for what I need help with. The product is good. It's user friendly but sometimes it can be glitchy and doesn't seem to accommodate every thing that we need it to do in a manufacturing facility.

I like the new social aspects, developing content and always having fresh content is a huge tasks and I have a very small team so I can see how that will be extremely helpful especially for professional positions. It is very easy to use, I demo's several learning management systems before deciding and this one seemed most practical and affordable. My rep is great and very responsive.

The reports. It does an okay job of reporting what activities have taken place, but there is still a lot of information that we need that we cannot easily get. We have to do a lot of manipulating in excel to get the info we need. Examples: who can who has logged in but it doesn't tell you who hasn't logged in. You cannot export a report from the content library to easily see what all content exists in the system. Admins don't get notified or have a central place to review what is happening in the social aspect of the system or course discussion boards so it is very hard to control and make sure people don't post anything that would be considered unprofessional or misleading. We need our employees to engage in and track their hands on training but they work in a manufacturing setting, they aren't at computers all day, they don't have access, and most don't know how, to upload a document to confirm they completed an activity module. Because many of our employees don't have computer access on the shop floor they also don't have work email accounts so it would be extremely helpful for them to receive push notifications via text messaging, I know that currently exists for billing and password recovery I don't understand why it isn't possible for enrollment notifications. Supervisors cannot communicate or do evaluations with their employees through the system. I know several LMS systems we demo'd did include that, I was suprised that Adobe didn't have something like that.

Arreybesong
Designer in Kameroen
Animatie, 201-500 werknemers

Adobe review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

For the adobe they makes in the high picture design

They is nothing wrong that I can say about the adobe

Tony
Director in VK
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Captivate Prime - getting better

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been good for setting up the programme - but I cannot really fully commercialise the programme until document security is better. It is easy to use, a good interface for learners. It has been a good experience but a little way to go yet in some parts of the application.

The product is evolving and starting to become a lot easier to use - a simple PDF manual would also help to bring new administrators on. It does the job well and the licencing is flexible. It is so much improved from around 18 months ago. I have found the product easier to manage and the addition of some simple features like deletion of modules has made content easier to catalogue and manage.

The product still has not adopted to meet commercial training provider needs, there is no paywall for example. There are also some simple things that commercial training providers need - after much discussion with ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC teams, the pdf security (no printing or copy/pasting settings) are undone by PRIME when content is loaded (users can simply highlight, copy and paste content). This means a student or anyone accessing the programme can easily copy/paste content. This simply creates the capacity for IP loss. Its a small change I suspect - but critical in protecting IP for commercial providers. In the end I have had to use a workaround with MP4s. Support on the PRIME side was contradictory - despite ACROBAT testing the feature.

Kim
Training Manager in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Struggling Novice

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great to work with, however, when items need to be escalated sometimes the issue is with Captivate and not Prime or somewhere in the upload. It would be very helpful to have someone who understands both software. Also, the people at the help desk are nice, but I lack confidence in their knowledge. There have been a couple of occasions where they think something can be done, but when testing it, realize it cannot be done. If this is my escalation point, I feel they should be experts. Something as simple as the non-optional playbar should be common knowledge with an expert.

Ease of updating courses. I appreciate the sandbox so that I can test and learn. The ability to add branding. Preview as learner.

Toggling between Author and Administrator when uploading a course and assigning learners. Non-optional playbar. Deciding on how many points are needed to complete a skill. When the system is new it is an unknown number. Some modules within a course receive a checkmark when complete, but some show complete, but a checkmark is not displayed. This is confusing for the learner. Set incidents for completion based on when the course was pushed. For example, if a course is pushed automatically and should be completed within 2 weeks. It appears that the software will all set an actual date due.

Mitchell
Mitchell
Retail Training Manager in Canada
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Solid LMS that's in the process of improving.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software meets our needs, and hosts all content we need. It takes a lot of learning to grasp the system, and you will be doing most of the learning on your own. Certainly a competitive service. Definitely worth your consideration.

This software has all the features that you may be looking for in an LMS. It has some CRM features, can host all standard e-learning file types, has a social learning function, and allows for a solid user experience.

I didn't like how there is no method to execute all functions on the LMS without swapping between user profiles. Admin has certain permissions, as does the author and learner roles. It's your responsibility to learn which profile type does what. Additionally, the customer service is quite slow. If you're looking for quick support on the service, you'd be better off troubleshooting on your own. I rarely get an appointment with my CapPrime rep within the same week I request it. Finally, the system is inexpensive, but requires a big upfront cost. They currently only offer a 3-year commitment plan to the service. If I would've known about the speed of customer service I would've reconsidered our choice.

Naila
Instructor and Learning Consultant in Canada
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Adobe Captivate Prime Review from Naila

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using and developing learning programs on Adobe Captivate.

I was very thrilled to see that -Publish in various devices - tablets, mobile phones, desktop. - Publish projects on devices that support HTML5 which are iPad and iPhone. - 360 degree learning experience feature - VR images integration and augmented learning. - Customizable overlay such as blurbs, audio content and quizes - 2D and 3D view options - SCORM compliant helps - it gives completion status, scoring and quiz results. -

Concern: Adobe Flash wis going to discontinue in December 2020. So we don't know what changes will be required to add in Adobe Captivate Prime after Adobe Flash is gone.

Carolyne
Office Manager in Canada
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

TQR - Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think it's a good program, there are a few things that are missing but overall we are satisfied with the quality and usability.

It's easy to use. You're able to upload a wide range of documents to make it custom for learning.

There are some features that are missing that would benefit us... for example, setting a time limit on a course or building a quiz in the program rather than having to out source it. Ultimately, the more things you can host yourselves would be best in terms of ease of use as well as the ability to protect costs.

Bruno
e-learning developer in Portugal
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Very complete

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It works for almost all multimedia there is and enables complex interactions

Very customizable and allow different responsive screens on same course

Could be more intuitive and have a simpler interface

Marek
CEO in Polen
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Adobe Learning Manager Review

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Adobe Learning Manager has been positive. The software provided a robust platform for creating and managing e-learning content. The extensive feature set, including multimedia support and analytics capabilities, allowed me to develop engaging and effective training programs. The integration with other Adobe tools enhanced the creative possibilities and streamlined the content creation process. However, the initial setup and configuration process could be challenging, requiring technical expertise. Additionally, the pricing structure made it less accessible for smaller organizations or individual users. Nonetheless, the overall value and functionality of Adobe Learning Manager were commendable, making it a powerful tool for delivering high-quality e-learning experiences.

One of the things I liked most about Adobe Learning Manager was its comprehensive set of features for creating and managing e-learning content. The software provided a user-friendly interface that allowed me to design interactive and engaging learning modules. The wide range of multimedia options, such as videos, images, and interactive quizzes, made it easy to create dynamic and interactive courses. The integration with Adobe Creative Cloud tools also provided seamless access to design assets, enhancing the overall visual appeal of the content. Additionally, the robust analytics and reporting features helped me track learner progress and assess the effectiveness of the training programs.

One thing I liked least was the complexity of the initial setup and configuration process. It required a certain level of technical expertise to properly set up the system and configure the various settings. Additionally, the pricing structure of the software was quite high, especially for smaller organizations or individual users. This made it less accessible for those with limited budgets or who needed a more cost-effective solution.

Mikella
Human Resources Coordinator in VS
Entertainment, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Adobe Learning works, but its pricey and has its flaws.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it works solid as LMS software and allows employees to learn via mobile devices - which is our biggest request/need. I think it could be better, but currently, it fulfills our needs. If scores and adaptable elements were saved better I think it would be perfect! We do enjoy using if for our learning platform and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Adobe learning as a portal/service is extremely fluid and functional. We have multiple courses and they are easy to manage and access for all of our employees. They are known as the industry leader and thus they garner more customers than other LMS, but that requires them to upkeep the software and that is a large benefit for us as the customer / consumer. The learning portals do work well and the tests are good when you are navigating them.

I wish it did a better job of saving test scores/certifications. Sometimes our employees will finish a class but the scores they tested with don't save and they have to attempt again. This is a technical issue we have asked for help with - so they provided a button to submit as support - which was nice, but we still have the issue.

Sascha
Executive Director in Duitsland
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Its simple and it works

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the best features of using captivate prime, is that you can get going with a fully fletched LMS within 24 hours - fully branded and organised! ...and the pricing model is fair compared to common competition.

Captivate Prime is an out-of-the-box LMS. It has all standard features needed for an effective and fun learning environment including gamification elements such as leaders boards, badges and general points. The interface is both, intuitive for the user and the administrator and can easily be customized to your personal preferences and access rights. The hosting of content is open to all types of SCORM compliant content, but also simple text files, graphics and videos. The structuring of programs can be done according to a single file system as well as clustered items in a program structure. One of the key performance tools is the mobile app provided. The app gives you the full spectrum of the desktop version, including an offline capability.

If you purchase this LMS via a volume license program (rather then buying a few licenses with credit card online), then it is recommended to find a local ADOBE certified dealer. The customer service team in (I believe ) India, is friendly, but very slow in the response and it takes several attempts to get things done. Therefore, using a local certified dealer and letting them deal with the headquarter, does not necessarily speed things up, but it does save you a lot of time.

Mercury
IDT Intern in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

A Very Practical LMS

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Adobe Captivate Prime was exceptional, that is in the case of developing and publishing courses. My challenge was trying to provide adult learners with a nontraditional approach via online/hybrid that would most effectively increase their attention and learning.

After exploring a number of LMS's, I found that Adobe Captivate Prime was very practical. If you so happen to be using Adobe Captivate you'll find it very easy to publish your work. In addition, the tabs are clearly identified with all of the functions clearly presentable. Moreover, the LMS was fairly easy to use especially considering the accessible help prompts and tutorials.

While I loved the flow and crystal layout, I found it to be too boxed in for the clients I was trying to reach. In other words, I needed a bit more engagement and interactivity beyond the software; I desired to engage my trainees in collaborating beyond simple discussion boards and games. I wanted to provide real life experiences that incorporated social media outside of the software. So, while I loved the simplicity and structure, I desired professional coaches and mentors to supplement my trainees with real time experiences.

Juergen
Training academy Manager in Duitsland
Machinebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Review from Makino

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With the platform we are able to make training easy available for all our learner and helps to create a learning culture. We can share training between different global platform.

Easy to use and to understand. possibility to share contents with other platforms. Android and IOS app. Everything starts with the skills approach. Possibility of different language for one content. No plug in necessary for the player. Reporting module. Possibility to work with the different roles. unlimited storage space. Support is doing well.

Learning calendar is not working well and don't give a good overview about all classroom training planned. Migration of skills or other things to complicate. No calendar about the utilization of all instructor available . Calculation of the effectiveness should be different in case L3 feedback is disabled since the L3 feedback does not make sense for the most of short online courses. In the view of the courses as a admin or Author we need filter to separate classroom training from online and courses shared to you or shared to others.

Rozanne
Chief Customer Advocate in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 51-200 werknemers

We're moving on...

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a big disappointment. We want to add training for external customers and we can't risk having the issues we had with employee training with them. We have already started the process of migrating to a different platform.

Not much. It looked great when we were investigating it, but we quickly became disenchanted when we were actually using it with all of our employees.

Buggy 1. Playback wouldn't always work for everyone. 2. Sometimes, the courses wouldn't mark as complete for all learners, even though they had been completed them. 3. Reporting is very difficult. It takes too much time (and trickery) to find the information you want. 4. It doesn't always work with Captivate Prime (which is the weirdest thing ever). You'd think that Adobe would make sure it always does, even if you are using a Mac. 5. Adding users didn't want to work via upload. Contacted support, which wasn't helpful. I ended up having to add them one at a time. 6. Too expensive for what you get and once you start the year commitment, there is no way out. You have to pay for something you can't use anymore. 7. Don't have the ability to reset scores back to zero if wanted. 8. Don't have the ability to allow users to retake the quiz at end. We ended up having to force everyone to get 100% by designing the courses to not allow them to go forward until they had answered the questions correctly. 9. Once the learners went through a course, they could never look at it again, which is not what we wanted at all. 10. Online Help Documentation is inadequate.

ZAiN
ZAiN
QA in Saoedi-Arabië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Established Brand, Polished Product.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Training at employees convenience, offline, online on any device.

Learning content is easily accessible, online, offline device independent.Easy integration into current CMS & LMS systemsWorks well in the Adobe ecosystem.

Can be a bit costly, however you get a quality product with an established ecosystem

Don
Graphic and Digital Designer in Australië
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

THE WORST ADOBE APP KNOWN TO MAN KIND (Captivate 2019)

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The worst program i have used in 32 years of full time graphic design.

Firstly, Ive been a full time graphic and digital designer for 32 years. I have used Adobe products from their inception. I love Photoshop, In-Design, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and use them all daily. CAPTIVATE Absolutely nothing - Adobe should be embarrassed to have your name on the splash screen!!! I did a 2 day course about 2 weeks ago and even the instructor reported its 'bugginess"

Really - where do I start. What's the point, you haven't replied to my actual bug reports so I won't bother here. I've been working full time on a 215 slide presentations and Captivate crashes, it's slow to respond to inputs and your "responsive" Fluid boxes display completely inconsistent result. Honestly it's shit and unfortunately, I have to live with it daily. Fix it!! We pay good money from you to have it, so make it work.

Maxwell
Maxwell
Content Ingest Developer in VS
Bibliotheken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Adobe Captivate Prime LMS review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a modern LMS with great features, reduces set up/course upload and deployment time and takes off much of the burden of tracking and user engagement from the content owner.

The market for LMSs is consistently on the increase, with evolving needs based on the end user and other factors in between. Most platforms have evolved but this is especially true with the UX experience for Adobe Captivate Prime. I find that captivate prime has most of the current market standard features plus more. From features such as setting learning paths for students to others such as reporting, gamification and user tracking etc. I found the set up easy enough, even as a new admin user and was able to load content within a few minutes. I was especially impressed with the simple interface that reduced the platform learning curve for me and the course set up/deployment time. I think the option to break down a course content upload to three sections (core modules, prework modules, and testout) is a great feature. Although a little more work, this would improve tracking and provide more detailed usage data/student interaction with the modules. I also liked that it has gamification elements available for use for individual or group learning. On the pricing module, I like the flexibility to add and remove users on a monthly basis, which is ideal for selling subscription-based courses.

I would like to see a pricing module targeted at educational institutions as there currently doesn’t seem to be one. It is unfortunate that it seems only targeted at corporate institutions at this point.

Dan
Dan
Quality Assurance and Training Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Poor support, sales pitches, beware...

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible experience, I don't recommend for any business. We got sold on sales pitches then uncovered surprise after surprise of things that weren't properly explained to us. Some things we were flat out lied to about, like the it having quiz functionality. The Clarix and Adobe reps are awful with their support and knowledge of the systems, took us 6 calls to find out the SSO won't work on Google, the Adobe rep was 30 minutes late to a call. Such a waste of time and money and I'm amazed how they've been able to sell a platform with so many missing key functions and lack of expertise. We are getting out of our contract before we even launched it. Save yourself and avoid this headache, don't let them fool you as they did us.

It looked pretty, it sounded great, and appeared to have all the tools we needed. It has a decent UI for learners.

No ability to create standalone quizzes or questions you must buy licenses to their auth tool, worst customer support I've ever dealt with, poor management of course visibility, cannot create 'versions' you must add new LO and deactivate old LO, cannot utilize their webinar function completely without buying licenses to Adobe Connect, no drive to learn our business and help us strategize the LMS to our business, SSO cannot be setup with Google, users cannot have more than 1 custom role.

Nadeemur
Nadeemur
Tier 2 Lead in India
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Very easy to use and navigate in Adobe Captivate Prime

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its simplicity is amazing. I like that new comers can easily navigate in it. Adobe products have very good interface including this software. The awesome thing that I like is that you can customize courses as it suits you. You can gather analytics, it is very helpful. There are amazing tutorials which are very helpful to learn.

Adobe Captivate Prime is simple software. It is very easy to use and the best thing that I like is that learners can easily navigate and see the learning calendar which helps in scheduling course while training. The analytics in Adobe Captivate Prime is helpful. You can customize courses according to as per your own wish.

Installation process was quite difficult for me. It must be made easy. Other problem is the pricing of this software. I don’t like the pricing. According to me it is very expensive. The mobile application is not customized properly. I think that it needs a lot of improvement. Apart from these issues I find this software very good.

Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Not as relevant in higher ed...

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The biggest problem is we are not a business- as an institution of higher education we needed the product to function like an LMS and provide granular details about student performance, which we were not able to achieve. It was very confusing to have so many different versions of content that we were not able to delete out.

- easy to add SSO - Clean interface - Customization of announcements or news items for particular cohorts - Ability to use badging

- Content can never be deleted - Limited granular data - Limited to no ability to create content within the system - Limited ability to customize any kind of restricted release system

Naama
VP Enablement in Israël
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Never again

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it causing us more problems then any benefits we may get

nothing - this is an archaic system which is not relevant for today's world and is full of bugs

everything - reports are not working, support is not responding, functionality which was promised is not working. this is an internal LMS system which is very hard to use and not intuitive at all. what a bad purchase from out side

Mory
Mory
Business Analyst in Guinee
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Learn easily online

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: In general, it is a very good working tool

Very easy to use especially on my Android phones

No, no problems to report with the use of the software

Amanda
Paraoptometric in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Helping me Help People

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very positive, I am able to give the customer what they need because of this software

I am able to transfer glasses prescriptions and other documents from our EHR. I use it also to transfer contact prescriptions too.

It freezes sometimes and I have to restart our system. I think it might be the server our computers are linked to and not the Adobe.