Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,2 /5

Over EZ Texting

EZ Texting biedt de slimste, snelste, gemakkelijkste en meest betrouwbare manieren om verbinding te maken met je mobiele publiek.

Meer informatie over EZ Texting

119 reviews worden weergegeven

Mark S.
Director of Application Development
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020

"Safety Texting Application"

Opmerkingen: Very easy to setup, and sales reached out to me to provide a better plan for me.

Pluspunten: We use this service to send out mass safety alerts for Job sites. This has become a vital part of our safety culture and was extremely easy to set up. We used the out of the box groups and keywords to build our job site distribution lists.

Minpunten: Better logging on all API calls and connections to Power BI

• Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020
Julie M.
Program Support Clerk
Overheidsadministratie, 2-10 werknemers

"So easy and useful"

Opmerkingen: I use the service to send out surveys and it has really increased the response rate from when I was just sending the survey by e-mail.

Pluspunten: I like that the set up was so fast and easy. I was able to use the service right away and with free credits to try it out before I had to purchase anything. It allowed me time to ensure the service was right for my needs and really see the benefits for the company before making a commitment to it.

Minpunten: I think that the thing I like least is that when I send a text that is longer, it shows that it will be sent in two messages. I would like the message to be sent all in one especially when I am sending a link.

Tiffany M.
Owner- Social Media Marketing
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019

"Beware: Your Unused Credits Expire!"

Opmerkingen: Mass texting is a great business solution but I would be looking for another company to work with if it weren't basically impossible to do that without losing all of our following. Once you start with them, I don't see how you could ever switch to another company, so do your research. The other major con of EZ TEXT is that you can only run one company per account. So say for example, you own more than one restaurant and you need more than one account to sent out messages- you would have to have two separate accounts with this platform.

Pluspunten: It's relatively easy to learn how to use and the customer service chat works very quickly.

Minpunten: BEWARE: If you don't use your credits within 12 months they will expire (in other words: if you don't text the entire amount of times/numbers that you have paid for within 12 months you're outta luck-- or money rather). Our company only lost about $100 but I imagine it could be alot more, depending on how much you are planning to text. When I called to try and figure out where all of my missing credits were, they offered to add the equivalent of $25 back to my account. This is technology- there is no reason why they couldn't just give me back all that I paid for, that was unused, as a one time courtesy. I was on a default setting to keep adding credits to my account when I got to a certain number. Don't get me wrong, I should have read the fine print, but NOBODY wants to pay for something that they don't get to use. If I wanted to do that, I would join a gym.

van EZ Texting op 14-2-2019

Tiffany, sorry to hear about your credits expiring. We understand your frustration and invite you to reach out to our Account Management and Support Teams to discuss the specifics of our your account and help insure you're maximizing its most powerful tools too!

Also, we love having multiple businesses run from a single account. In fact, our most successful clients are small to medium size business owners that utilize a single account to communicate with their customers across multiple locations. We also offer a white label solution that allows our clients to create and assign as many accounts as needed.
Please know that we're here to help and available Monday through Friday, 9am to 8pm EST at (800)753-5732

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019
Willie B.
Partner
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-12-2020

"Texting Software with Flexibility"

Opmerkingen: As long as you're getting your money's worth out of the monthly fees, this is a great piece of software for direct sales, but if you're not sure you're going to use it all, do some shopping around to make sure that this is the best deal first. It's truly a great tool; I just wish the unused texts rolled over from month to month, even if there was a cap on how much could be accumulated.

Pluspunten: It was very easy to put together a text campaign, upload the information & store the contact information, and send out tailored messages. This is the one software I found that truly met all of my business needs.

Minpunten: After not conducting campaigns for a couple months in a row, it was time for one with over 2,000 recipients. I was really looking forward to leveraging all of the functionality associated with EZ Texting. However, when I logged in to my account I realized that my unused messages did not carry forward from month to month. While that is in the disclosure (I found it when I went back looking for it after the fact) I was very disappointed that I'd just wasted several months of money. I was ready to recommend the software for use across our company, but this drawback had me quickly reconsidering the recommendation.

Allie T.
Director Of Employee Development
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

"Easiest way to communicate with employees!"

Pluspunten: Our employees like this texting system so much more than the traditional email communication! Makes announcements, events, surveys, etc so much easier.

Minpunten: I do not have any complaints about this software!

Amanda M.
Hr manager
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Easy and efficient"

Pluspunten: I like the ease of sending a quick communication to all my agents in a split second. People respond snd our message gets out! Like the app also.

Minpunten: Sometimes there are delays with the sending so once it does out, the message is no longer relevant. Not a great setup for reoccurring messages.

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020
Office Aide
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 23-12-2020

"Easy texting review"

Opmerkingen: I didn't get to utilize beyond the trial, but what little time I had I made use of.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that it automatically adds email/phone numbers and contact name, three important elements.

Minpunten: You have the person's name and/or address.

• Beoordeeld op 23-12-2020
Tiffany G.
Chief Digital & Technology Officer
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-12-2020

"EZTexting is easy to use; Support/AM is very responsive"

Opmerkingen: EZtexting is integral to our lead nurture campaign to get prospects to convert.

Pluspunten: Account Manager & Support are VERY responsive.
Called back on a Saturday when our cap # texts was exceeded.

Minpunten: EZTexting is a spot solution in our environment, not CRM integrated.

Elizabeth K.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

"Thankful for this product"

Opmerkingen: Overall great; I feel I have simplified a process that I was spending way too much time on and I love that I can use QR codes and a cod word to sign folks up for updates.

Pluspunten: Integration-uploading all my customers accounts from an excel file was easy. I love the template features and have started using my own QR code.

Minpunten: My only complaint is that when I got to start a new message (1 on 1), and I start typing the contacts name it will pull up everyone but that contact whether I capitalize their name or not. I always check if its spelled right and although it is it does not populate them. I have to copy their phone number then paste it into the contact bar then boom, their name pops up.

April S.
Project manager
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019

"Just okay texting program"

Opmerkingen: We were using this to send appointment reminders and information to customers. Often we were sending the same message to several people at once.

Pluspunten: What I liked most is that this is pretty east to use. It did not take long to learn how to use it at all. You can send texts relatively easy to one person or multiple people. You also get a free trial.

Minpunten: What I like least is that if you are sending to multiple people, but dont want them to see each others numbers, you have to send each text separately. This is not a good tool for businesses needing to send the same text to multiple customers. It takes a long time to copy and paste and is sort of clunky.

van EZ Texting op 9-5-2019

Hi April, thanks for the feedback! We'd love to address the issues you listed as "Cons" in our system. Text recipients can't see other individual's numbers on a mass text sent from one of our shared short codes. Please feel free to give our account management team a call at 212-255-4663. We're more than happy to share best practices for appointment reminders and provide a tutorial of all our features.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019
Karen M.
Administration
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-12-2019

"The best we have found!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, we like EZ Texting much better than other apps we have looked at recently and/or tried.

Pluspunten: It’s great for most things we need for a texting application. We send out reminders for lunches and events and also invites for training classes we have. We add a key word and have it set up to auto reply back to texts we send out for training with links to being able to download the volunteer application ahead of training, etc. EZ Texting works great for these things and we use them often!!

Minpunten: The thing I do not like is the difficulty to follow a conversation or to see when someone replies back to a text message for a training class. It can be done but it’s not very easy. Also, we have previously tried using another program for our departments since you can make (and see) small groups or teams. That program changed their structuring and we have been looking for something to replace it. EZ Texting does not have the same structure but we sure wish they did. We actually need a smaller package - we don’t use 1,000 texts a month so we overpay for what we actually need.

• Beoordeeld op 19-12-2019
Account Manager
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018

"There is better out there"

Pluspunten: It is a great introductory level system, good for businesses or companys that have less that 100 contacts.

Minpunten: If you are looking for something to use to run customer loyalty campaigns or reminders, I would try to find something else. Can get very messy if it is unorganized. There is no text automation or schedules. If you do not not create a group to text and enter each person into that group. Every phone number you have you must create a contact for and subsequently add them to where they need to go, this gets tedious with large contact lists especially since there is no way to upload data. It can get expensive, payment is based off how many "points" you buy and each SMS will cost you points. If you send about one SMS a week you will need to buy more points frequently.

van CallFire op 23-8-2018

Thank you for your review.

All accounts are equipped with Reminder and Drip Campaign functionality, as well as options to save commonly used templates and large contact uploads with online templates for greater ease of use.

I¿d strongly suggest you speak with our Client Success Team - they can provide tutorials, share best practices and help implement proven SMS strategies. In fact, they'll also provide guidance on how to reduce your costs with monthly plan based on your anticipated usage.

I invite you to give us a call at 424-268-8965.

Happy to work with you moving forward!

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018
Suanna W.
Marketing Communication Manager
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

"The Easiest Way to Communicate"

Pluspunten: I have used this software before at my previous job, and when the opportunity came up at my current employer to use a text service for our marketing efforts EZTexting was my first choice. This software is extremely intuitive; you are able to communicate with thousands of people as personally and as you would one to one with your closest friends on your cell phone.

Minpunten: I honestly don't have anything negative to say about EZTexting - I love the service!

Freddy S.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017

"The Great Automator!"

Opmerkingen: If that's even a word! ... EzTexting has been great at keeping in touch with my clients and students no matter how near or far they may be. I teach several classes weekly and sending out reminders to sign-up has never been easier with it's scheduler. Just create the message and then select the day(s), time, and frequency and EzTexting does the rest. I dinged one star on ease of use because once you schedule a recurring text, it becomes a bit difficult if you want to amend it in some way be it the message, day, or time. I've also been able to use it for contests and to gauge opinions of several people at once instead of individually messaging them. If you're not already using EzTexting, I'd recommend you give it a try. If you're a smaller business or just getting started like I was, the free account is very generous. The one time I had to contact customer support was due to some glitch and they were very helpful.

Pluspunten: It's a labor saver!

Minpunten: A slightly circumvolution method of editing/amending scheduled texts, but a minor con in my eyes.

• Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017
Andrew L.
Safety manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

"Safety texts review"

Opmerkingen: I think things have worked out really well. Still learning. But I think the system is set up pretty good.

Pluspunten: We use this software as a daily safety text. We are a non profit that cleans trash out of the river. Are job is very dangerous always being on water in boats and on barges. Safety is our number one focus. The texts help a lot as a daily reminder

Minpunten: So far I haven’t run into many problems?

Vijay S.
Student
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019

"A solid texting platform"

Opmerkingen: We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

Pluspunten: The most important thing is that it works. We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

Minpunten: Some options took a little while to figure out.

Luiggi C.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019

"Review of EZ Texting from an Agency's perspective"

Opmerkingen: We are solving a business problem for clients running contests and sweepstakes. SMS messages serve as the first response to consumers interested in being redirected to sites we built.

Pluspunten: The ease of use for training less technical people on how to buy keywords is excellent. The API is great to work with as well.

Minpunten: The monthly cost of buying keywords gets cost prohibitive. I would love to have more keywords bundled in one price for campaigns that use the same keyword multiple times.

Lisette D.
Digital brand manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

"Easy to implement"

Opmerkingen: Overall, really like EZ Texting - customer service is helpful if ever any issue.

Pluspunten: Very easy to deliver messages out, usually done within a very timely manner.

Minpunten: Adding/removing contacts is more manual than I'd like, perhaps an updated integration of the interface? Wish mobile app was more helpful.

Miriam O.
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Great product!"

Pluspunten: Before I signed up with EZ Texting I was struggling to keep up calling my customers to remind them about their Payment due dates. And many times they wouldn't answer or wouldn't have a voicemail set up. When I started asking my customers their preferred method of contact most answered they preferred text messages. So EZ Texting save me time and helps me keep in touch with my customers without missing a date.

Minpunten: I cannot filter the Recurring texts. I would be easier for me to have the option to filter texts already programmed to avoid duplicates.

Stacey S.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Delay Doing Blast"

Pluspunten: I like the fact that you can have an EZFREE account and only pay for your messages sent.

Minpunten: When I blast to my contacts it is always in review for too long and sometimes over a day. I don't care what they say about quality control etc. These are my leads and I obtain them rightfully. I am full aware of Can-Spam rules and can't utilize the system if each time I have to be reviewed. I wanted to set up schools to use the system for "Closer" notifications if there is a storm for instance. This has to be immediate not whenever the EZ team decides. That is why I use only sparingly as a lead capture to use elsewhere..
Other than that it's OK.

Jon L.
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

"Almost perfect texting app!"

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use of the interface, importing mass contacts, and the ability to export bounced messages.

Minpunten: I wish the platform made it a little more intuitive to add a new solo contact with additional information while composing a message. For example, when I type a new phone number, I'd like it to prompt me for the person's name and other information right from within the compose window.

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
Kelly M.
Communications Director
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018

"The Best Pro is in their Name! So Easy to Use!"

Opmerkingen: If you need to send a marketing message, a coupon for tracking purposes, or want to hear back directly from your customers, this is the best software on the market for those needs! I suggest creating a campaign around texting and offer discounts and coupons with codes you can track to see when is the best time for delivery, etc. and that is so super easy with EZ!

Pluspunten: This software is so very easy to use - for any level of marketing experience. Anyone trying to reach a mass amount of customers with one simple message should really consider texting software and EZ Texting is the best out there, hands down!

Minpunten: I would like for there to be a way to send pictures universally through this software and there currently is not.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
Jamie S.
Director of Service and Coaching
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

"Excellent Product"

Opmerkingen: Great. Anytime we've had a question or concern it was quickly resolved

Pluspunten: Mass texting is what we needed - this fits the bill perfectly.

Minpunten: One inbox VS separate ones (we have many numbers)

Satpal S.
System Admin
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019

"Money RIPPERS...extravagant expensive.. Really BAD .. THEY WILL RIP YOU.."

Opmerkingen: I beg you (Who is reading this - AVOID THEM ) I have been their customers for 2+ years and I have started at a low package. without any notification or anything I was robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT and

Pluspunten: Look for other Companies such as TWILIO, TXT180, TellMyCell. BUT not THESE PEOPLE "EZ Texting" OVERALL>> Extremely expensive. You will be forced to pay the EXTRA $$$$... Be aware: They have 2 or 3 companies under names as EZ texting or MOBOMIX. First, they will drop the price to win your confidence and then you will be Robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT. HIGHLY Recommended to Avoid Them.

Minpunten: Scammers, Fake, THE MOST EXPENSIVE, unreliable, BAD ACCOUNT REPS.
what else .. for a bad company or team of thugs

van EZ Texting op 19-4-2019

Hi Satpal, we value your feedback and we sincerely apologize that you've had a bad experience. We understand that there may be things in the accounts that customers would like changes to and we are always striving to improve our process and service.

We understand your frustration with the expiration of your credits, however, it's is a standard part of our Terms of Service that credits do expire within a certain period of time. As referenced in the last discussion, we're always happy to work to find an equitable solution for both yourself and our company. If you'd like, we're happy to have a manager reach out and discuss those options with you.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019
Keith B.
Activities Coordinator
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

"Great product"

Opmerkingen: Great experience

Pluspunten: Easy to use, great customer service and inexpensive

Minpunten: Nothing at all, I am very happy with EZ Text and service