Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over TXT180

Software voor sms-marketing die automatische facturering, sms-planning, auto-responders en gratis inkomende berichten biedt.

Meer informatie over TXT180

I love the app feature for this product. I utilize TXT180 to communicate with my members (350) about upcoming events.

Nothing, it's very easy to use, very fast, there is nothing to complaint here. Just send any sms , at any moment.

Beoordelingen van TXT180

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

TXT180 heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 262 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je TXT180 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (262)

Eric
Eric
Web & Digital Analytics Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Been a customer for years

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TXT180 has been a partner for years. They are the underlying infrastructure for our award-winning text to donate service. We've been very happy with their service and the functionality. Overall, it's been a great partnership!

Probably the customer service. CSR is always helpful and wonderful to work with. She finds a solution to your needs.

The fact that I cannot change or delete my keywords myself.

Lisa
MIS Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Texting-trying to keep up with the changing time

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience has been positive, so far it has been working for our need and we hope to use it for other programs that will be starting in the fall. Its affordable and we would recommend it to other agencies or businesses to try the free trial you will not be disappointed.

I liked that it was easy to use, it was very user friendly and if I needed assistance customer service was there to help. It did exactly what is said it would do a it was a great fit for our agency since we are not that to big and the price was just right for our budget.

The amount of characters that can be typed for each message and that you can not send an emoji in your message.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your great review, Lisa! We're happy to hear that you have found it to be user-friendly and that it is working well for your business' needs. We are in the process of adding MMS messages to the service which will allow for the use of media, emojis, and longer character counts (up to 1,600) in October so stay tuned for those features. We appreciate your business and feedback!

Steve
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

TXT180 Review

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was hoping to go more texting however I find that not so. My records shows low usage.

My perception was different from what I expected

I did not feel very comfortable with the software primarily the learning curve took more time than I expected. I continue to have a grasp on the system.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Steve. We would love to help you get more out of your texting account and give you some ideas that work well for other business owners in your industry. I will have one of our customer success managers reach out today to see if we can help you get more usage and optins. We appreciate your feedback.

Alexander
Alexander
Freelance Marketing Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great product & service!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use TXT180 as a SMS autoresponder and it's perfect for what I need.

I really like the ease of use, that the support team has always been very helpful, and I think it's a great price for this product & service.

I don't really have any complaints to be honest.

5 jaar geleden

We're really happy to hear that TXT180 is working well for your business, Alexander! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Sulondia (Sue-Ham)
Sulondia (Sue-Ham)
Writer, Director, Producer in VS

Love txt180 - it's an inexpensive, simple way to reach new customers & communicate with existing one

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I love that its fast, easy, affordable, and effective. Everyone has a cell phone - so it's quite easy to get persons to subscribe and very fast and efficient for me to deliver upcoming events, auditions, or sales I am offering for my business. Another huge plus is the fact that I am able to auto deliver messages, drip messages, set up call lists, and message subscribers from the software.

I really do not have any cons about the software. I absolutely love it, hence the reason I am still utilizing it nearly 2 years later.

Alex
Alex
Adjunct Professor in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Great experience, value, ease of use

5,0 6 jaar geleden

TXT180 is very easy to use and navigate. It's simple for people to sign up, and I love being able to schedule messages in advance.

I wish that when people opted in, they provided their name. When I put in contacts, I can add a name, but if they opt in it is blank.

Tina
Tina
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant in VS

Use It All The Time - Love It

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The ease of communicating with our 800+ members whenever we have information we need to distribute in a timely manner

Honestly, with how we utilize the software I haven't had any issues to dislike, and we have been using this for several years now.

Sam
Sam
Founder/Owner in VS
Internet

Easy to use, never an issue, good price for the features available.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were able to add an effective new marketing channel to our list of tools that we use to drive people to our weekly events.

1) The ability to pre-schedule posts - pre-scheduling out posts for the week or month is easy and saves time 2) Simplicity of interface - it's easy to navigate around the platform and find what you're looking for.

1) Signup form - the look and feel of the signup form looks outdated 2) Text-To-Win - can't pre-schedule text-to-win messages

Camille
Camille
Owner in VS

The app makes it very user friendly

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Love you can have different groups allowing you to text certain customers promotions and not all and customers can reply to text which makes it easy to see who is reading your messages

Only downside is you can not send emojis to add some flare to the messages.

Dee
Dee
Administrative Assistant / Communication / Events in VS

We use this text program to alert our association members. So far it works well

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Beyond our monthly amount of text message, it is affordable to add more messages. We only subscribe for 500 per month, but our membership is 1500.

I haven't really found anything I truly dislike. How you create and upload each list is a little bit of a long process to me.

Emily
Director of Marketing & Education in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Simple to Use

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reaching customers that may not engage over phone call or email.

This product is simple to use and customer service is excellent about answering any questions I have.

Text amounts are in bundles of too few texts or too many. You can add more, but unused messages don't roll over even when they've been paid for. Some features are redundant. Scheduler and drip messaging aren't different enough to warrant them being separate.

5 jaar geleden

Emily, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that it is easy to use and that it helps you engage with your customers. The key difference between Drip Messages and the Scheduler is, by setting up drip messages you will ensure that all contacts receive the same sequence of messages no matter what date they opted in. Such as, day 1 a welcome text and day 5 a link to look at class materials and so on. The scheduler will only send the message to contacts who are opted in on that date specifically. Drip messages are great if you want all contacts to receive a certain thread of messages over time. Hope that helps clarify the difference a little better. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Jennifer
Owner/Stylist in VS

Easy to schedule/send messages

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Quality product for an awesome price! I would recommended this product to someone who wants a simple, easy to use system.

The fact that it automatically logs you out after a period of time. I wish we had roll over messages for the monthly subscription as we often remember we need to use them the day after the system replenishes our counts.

Melanie
Compliance in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

Great System!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleased! Will continue to use for my business and share the website with colleagues.

It is user friendly even to people like myself who are not tech savvy. I can schedule texts months in advance for birthdays or meetings is super efficient!

it Would be nice to have more characters per message as I sometimes have to abbreviate a lot of my messages so I’m not sending out 3-4 at a time. When deleting past employees if I’m on page 5 and delete a person I’m forced to go back to page 1 and that becomes very time consuming having to click back and forth between pages.

5 jaar geleden

Melanie, thank your for taking the time to review us! We're happy to hear that the service works well for you scheduling things out. We appreciate your feedback on the page jumping. I will forward that over to our development team and see if there is anything we can do to prevent this.

Jamie
Technology Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

TXT180 works great for our purposes

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We no longer have to call all staff to tell them the office is closed because of weather conditions, one simple text and done.

This software is extremely easy to use. the primary purpose we use it is to alert staff of snow days and not to report to work. We also use in on occasion to send out reminders for staff events. Although we require staff to complete a form to sign up for the service, they can remove themselves at any time they wish, which means I don't have to manage it with staff turnover.

We have a couple people that are authorized to send out texts, but there is now way for me to determine who has sent out the texts. This would be very helpful in order to allocate the expenses across departments.

5 jaar geleden

Jamie, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback and I'll add your suggestion to have the texts traceable by user to our tech dept and see if that is a capability we can implement. We're happy to hear it works well for your company.

Jeff
Owner in VS

It has been a very solid experience with TXT180.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It is easy to use and they have upgraded multiple features to make it even easier to use over the past year.

The software is more than adequate. It's easy to use and straightforward. If anything, I wish they were open longer hours and/or on weekends.

Ticonna
Nurse Practioner in VS

Easy to use. Once it's setup you can walk away and the system will take care of the rest.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The drip system makes this software outstanding. Imagine a client text in to the system and the drip system automatically sends out a text and will repeat as u wish. It's the best. No need to go through emails and sending out reminders. Thanks txt180 will always stay a customer

None. The system has been working for me the day I signed up. I have been with txt180 for over four years now. Haven't missed a text yet. Thanks

Courtney
Operations Officer in VS

Very effective software for organizational communication.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

One of the pros with regards to this software would be its ease of use. I also like how easy it is to setup and begin using. I also enjoy how easy it is to reactivate one's account after it has been deactivated or even cancelled.

One of the pros with regards to this software would be having to pay a set up fee per keyword. I feel that a minimum fee should exist that includes at least three keywords.

Russell
Pastor in VS

We've been using TXT180 for many years, and LOVE the product, capabilities and the PRICE.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It offers everything we need in a text messaging service, but for the best price. It allows us to expand easily, if we need to.

Not sure I can think of too many, beside the fact that sometimes we are unaware of some of the things we can do with TXT180, until we see another company highlighting that ability, and we find out that we could have done that with TXT180 long time ago.

Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Functional

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This service is very impressive. It adds a wow factor.

This software allows me to easily and economically connect and stay connected to my clients and potential clients.

I have no issues. Support is prompt and thorough.

5 jaar geleden

John, thanks so much for your review! Our team is happy to hear that you enjoy TXT180's service and software. We appreciate having you as a client.

Dejuan
Event Promoter in VS
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very great!!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits are that Txt180 is a great product.

Txt180 is a great SMS service. They're affordable. They have great customer service. I have been using them for 4 years now.

I don't have any cons about them. Their product is easy to use. It works as specified. If I have to contact Customer Service for help, their representives help me with get things done.

Madeleine
Marketing Director in VS

The software is very user friendly and simple.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think this software helps our business with customer loyalty and overall customer/business communication.

I like most that it is easy to use and straightforward. The texts are always sent and received in an extremely timely manner.

It would be cool if photos could be included in the text messages with the subscription that we have purchased.

regina
owner/operator in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I began using TXT180 to keep in touch with my customers and make weekly orders of my drinks easy.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allows me to schedule weekly order messages and free up time!!!

It's very easy to use. If I've had any questions customer service was quick to respond and solve it

I wish I could use emojis within my text messages. You must make changes to any scheduled messages at least the day before they are scheduled for delivery.

Phelan
Marketing Director in VS
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to Set up and Use with Great Customer Service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I set up our account a few months ago after taking over as Marketing Director, the switch saved my company about $5000 a year from our previous vendor. The TXT180 interface was easier to use and after a brief talk with the customer service we had our 3000 text subscribers loaded in and ready to go. Not sure why anyone would pay another company twice the price to get the same or lesser service than TXT180 is providing us.

Super easy to use, allows me to quickly set up and schedule my text marketing.

Would love to see a little bit more options for auto reply and click tracking.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, Phelan! We're happy to hear that the interface is easier to use and that we were able to save you money from your previous provider. We are building out click tracking currently so look for that as a newly added feature in the next couple of months. I'd love to hear what other features you'd like to see within the auto-reply. If you would email me directly with your thoughts we are always trying to make the system better for our customers. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Andrea
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love the drip marketing option. Takes the stress out of automation.

Limit to 6 texts when someone subscribes. It would be ideal to provide an opt in for those who are agreeable to receiving more than that. I'm a fitness business so my clients would benefit from month long challenges with daily text reminders

5 jaar geleden

Hi Andrea, thank you for taking the time to review TXT180! Our team is happy to hear that the service is working well for your business. With the limitations, you are able to determine how many texts you will send in a month. If you update your auto-responder to say up to 30 a month than you are allowed to send that many. That just gives your customers an idea of what to anticipate.

Rachel
Secretary in VS

I haven't had any trouble using it. So far its been a wonderful experience.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The way it can connect you with people. We are a church and it helps us connect multiple teams with multiple people. We love that we can send out information in mass without any errors or trouble.

I really have nothing about it I would change. We love how Txt 180 works and we recommend it to anyone who asks. We are one of the larger churches in our area so we encourage other churches to use it as well.