Gemiddelde scores

  • In totaal
    4,7 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over Easy LMS

Een LMS ontworpen voor het creëren van online examens, cursussen en beoordelingen met veel vraagtypen, voortgangscontrole en zelfs een inlogportaal.

Meer informatie over Easy LMS

25 van 135 reviews worden weergegeven

Paul D.
Commercieel
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    4 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

"Prima service en gebruiksvriendelijk!"

Opmerkingen: Heel positief en klantvriendelijk!

Pluspunten: Het eenvoudig aanmaken van examen en cursussen, waardoor wij onze klanten kunnen bedienen.

Minpunten: Uitgebreide mogelijkheden, alleen merk je door veel gebruik en er steeds meer diepgang aan wilt toevoegen, dat er soms functionaliteiten ontbreken. Dit kan worden aangegeven bij Easy LMS.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020
Jan koop D.
Docent
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    4 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    9/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

"Prima pakket"

Opmerkingen: Door CORONA dit pakket gaan gebruiken om toch trainingen te kunnen geven. Bevalt erg goed en ik denk dat dit een programma is wat ik blijf gebruiken.

Pluspunten: Eenvoudig examens en trainingen maken en vervolgens snel kunnen uitzetten naar de deelnemers.

Minpunten: Verschillende levels in het pakket waar je dan weer voor moet betalen.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020
Pedro C.
Investigador/Docente
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    8/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019

"Quizzes, courses and much more easy!"

Opmerkingen: With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS

Pluspunten: It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.

Minpunten: I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019
Angeles F.
supervisora IT
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

"LSM la mejor opción"

Pluspunten: Es una herramienta muy fácil de utilizar, tiene muchas características y modalidades para generar tus exámenes y cuestionarios por lo que ayuda a realizar implementaciones rápidas.

Minpunten: Hasta ahora tal vez la parte que no tenga perfiles de muestreo de información de información. Es decir seria bueno que tuvieran permiso o módulos al cual los otros administradores no pudieran tener acceso al menos que tuvieran el permiso.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Easy LMS op 17-12-2020

Hola Angeles,

Gracias por sus comentarios. Por ahora tenemos diferentes perfiles de administradores, pero solo para la Academia: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=es&u=https://help.easy-lms.com/pt-br/article/diferentes-funcoes-para-administradores-qs9xki/

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020
Kelsie S.
Program Coordinator
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    3 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    3 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    3 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    3 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    3 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    4/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018

"The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz."

Pluspunten: I like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.

Minpunten: I pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018
Miguel S.
Director
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

"Evaluation of use"

Opmerkingen: Excellent tool for exam management

Pluspunten: It is a very easy ti use, very dinamic. So far the major and very useful for our job is the capacity to get information from students before examen. The export of tracking exam results it is very good.

Minpunten: Some time the appearance of the main window is confuse. Language, so far I have in english and I need in spanish to share with other people.
When may plastic had a problem the next acces was only if I got the update the level of service, so I needed to accept due to my job, this was very unconfortable and no good because to update the version of service need to be an option no a mandatory to continue.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Easy LMS op 22-12-2020

Hi Miguel!

You can change the language of your content and admin panel to Spanish. For that, please go to my account > language or for your learning content: Start page (or settings) > language.

Let us know if you have any questions.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020
Carl P.
Principal
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    3 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    9/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

"So much more than most..."

Opmerkingen: The challenge of lag time because of "temporal distance" (Time zones) is the only hiccup I've really had. When I need tech support, I generally have to wait 12 hours, as my work clock doesn't align with theirs.

Pluspunten: There's not a need for a lot of outside intervention once you get your first few exams set up. It's a set-it-and-forget-it situation, particularly advantageous to those of us helping our students get through professional certification exams

Minpunten: The only significant missing feature is an easy sort on users by something besides their e-mail accounts. Other than that, it's about as full-featured as you could imagine, particularly for the price tag.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020
Stavros T.
Associate Professor
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

"Excellent for exams"

Opmerkingen: I have been able to give cheating-free exams online and was thus able to continue teaching through the pandemic without endangering my health or that of my students. I am so satisfied with this product that I plan to keep using it after the pandemic, alongside with the official traditional exams.

Pluspunten: This software is excellent for exams. It is extremely user friendly and includes all the options one would need. It must be used in conjunction with personal proctoring and along with the Safe Exam Browser, of course, to defeat mobile phone mediated cheating. One of its great advantages is the existence of a time limit for questions, a feature not exhibited by most other software platforms. Finally its teacher owl option allows individual instructors to buy it cheaply and use it heavily, especially when their institution adopts heavier and more cumbersome platforms. Last but not least, it has excellent online support.

Minpunten: One disadvantage is that it does not allow one to write equations that are more complex than just simple arithmetic, except in the form of images. This makes the writing of scientific exam questions a rather tiring endeavor.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020
Emily M.
L&D Lead Europe
Voedselproductie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    1 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    2 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    6/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

"Lovely team, lovely looking tool , difficult to use as an administrator"

Opmerkingen: AS per the cons above. Also if I want to upload a course to EasyLMS it takes me a LONG time as its not an intuitive process , uploading images is a NIGHTMARE and its almost not worth it....

Pluspunten: It looks lovely ( the user end), its easy to administer to others.

Minpunten: The language used - its confusing. its designed for designers, those trained in use of back office technical roles - not your "joe soaps" who haven't a clue about technology. Other tools seem to be able to cater for us "non techys".

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Easy LMS op 22-12-2020

Hi Emily, thanks for your review! I am curious to learn the problem with the language, so we can improve our text! I will forward your feedback about images to the team.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020
Flávio X.
Diretor comercial
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    9/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

"Fácil para criar quiz on-line"

Opmerkingen: Prático e fácil de usar. Excelente para camapanhas de comunicação interna.

Pluspunten: Facilidade de uso e possibilidade de personalização da identidade visual.

Minpunten: O valor mensal é alto, se comparado com outras ferramentas. Não existe um pacote anual com desconto.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Easy LMS op 17-12-2020

Oi Flavio!

Obrigado pelo seu comentario!
Na verdade, ha um desconto se voce quiser pagar anualmente: https://www.easy-lms.com/pt/precos/item10381

Voce pode responder ao meu e-mail se tiver alguma duvida!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020
Geverifieerde reviewer
HR Manager
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020

"Greatly increased our ability to train employees"

Opmerkingen: This software has increased my ability to get required training to all employees in a timely and efficient manner. I like the ability to create courses and tests that are industry and job specific . This software is easy to use and easily transmitted to any and all employees who need training.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of putting together a course and attaching an exam. The ability of this program to be easily accessed on any device is a huge plus. Automatically grades and files tests so I can verify who has taken the course and which questions employees miss regularly to change emphasis of training.

Minpunten: Problems getting the software to track in local time zones. Cannot put courses in separate files for different subject categories. Must sort through one large list to find specific courses and tests. Does not put tested employees in order nor can I track the progress of individuals through the testing matrix at my paid level of software (business) I have a separate spread sheet outside of the program to track this.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Quizworks op 29-7-2020

Hi, thanks for your review! You actually can change the timezone of your software: https://help.easy-lms.com/en-us/article/how-can-i-set-my-timezone-1c1f8g2/?1596031931234 you can export the results to Excel to filter by employee email address. With a higher subscription level, you can have more options to analyze your results.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020
Marcus S.
Owner
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    4 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020

"Continuing Education Exams Review"

Opmerkingen: It used to take me 1-2 hrs a day to deal with completed exams, and now it takes about 5 minutes of data transfer. Also the exam takers get instant feed back of answers to questions and results with a certificate, which is just great.

Pluspunten: Easy LMS grades over 700 exams a month, and provides a proof of completion certificate, with no effort on my part. I also have a daily spreadsheet where I can easily see all results, with time stats and all exam data.

Minpunten: Not really a con, but the platform is complex and takes a bit to figure out how to use it. So like any platform once you know where to find things it runs smoothly.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Quizworks op 29-7-2020

Thanks for your review Marcus! We are doing our best to keep improving our product education (Help articles, tutorials, demos)... but you know we are always available through the chat :)

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020
Erin H.
HR Specialist
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020

"Easy Assessment Administration"

Opmerkingen: Easy LMS has had great customer service. They respond in a timely manner despite being many time zones away. They also answered all of my questions before we purchased and even extended the demonstration period so I could try some features out.

Pluspunten: This software is very user friendly and allows us to administer assessments with confidence of test security. It's easy to modify test questions and evaluate item results.

Minpunten: The test passwords that are sent are very long and are not able to be copied and pasted. The font used makes lower case L and capital I look the same, but we've figured out that if you change the font it can be distinguished.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Quizworks op 30-7-2020

Hi Erin! Thanks for your comments! The access code is not meant to be copied/pasted, that's why we added a smart link to the invitation emails (so your participants only need to click on the link to access the tests and courses).

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020
Jessica C.
Parenting Course Coordinator
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    3 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    8/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020

"Great Functionality & Features"

Opmerkingen: Overall I've got no complaints, it is a great program and their CSR reps are informative and helpful. Glad I found you guys!

Pluspunten: I love the white labeling, the unlimited exams, separate from the course material. There are many things that I love about this program another is the auto certificate feature to provide my own certificate to students, and the functionality, login access options... and more

Minpunten: The price vs features. I do wish it had an option to add a special number to each certificate in the business plan, along with the ability to add an audio directly to slide content instead of going through other sources to do so. Also the business plan should offer the academy option for another $25 per month if we are long time users.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020
Rita Y.
VP
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020

"Love This Product!"

Pluspunten: We love this product. It is easy to use and has all of the features needed to create a complete training program. It was easy to quickly create a full employee training program that is used constantly for new employees and for ongoing training. The support team is very responsive when we have a question or concerns.

Minpunten: I do not believe there are any cons. There is only one additional feature I have asked them about and they are planning to add that feature. Therefore, I am very happy with EasyLMS and their team!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020
Samuel C.
Corporate Strategy Advisor
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2016

"Great outcome at plant open day`"

Opmerkingen: After browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer.
I found the overall framework easy to use and the configuration of the questions a breeze. I haven't had the chance to test questions upload feature and I think that would be definitively useful in case we wanted to move our current training assessment system to Quizworks.
I used the site to create three fun quizzes: Children, External and Colleagues and had our supporting crew to deploy in the various places of the plant QR codes to access the quiz. We also made available two touch screen workstations in the main welcome area. Both the mobile and desktop sites display a polished interface: I found the mobile one very clear and well structured (it's easier in my opinion to think desktop with more real eastate available on screen).
Customer service has been always helpful with replies within 24 hours (not sure if they grant you that as default response time but in my case it worked like that).
One recommendation: to contain upload time I suggest to cut your pictures down close to the site requirements upfront ' the site would resize them for you but our slow internet connection was making the task slower than I expected.
I have not tested the learning game module but I'd expect the same easiness of utilization.
I am very satisfied with the experience with Quizworks and I would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2016
Sandra M.
  • Totaalscore
    4 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2015

"Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more!"

Opmerkingen: I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2015
Adam L.
Team Lead
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2016

"Excellent training tool"

Opmerkingen: I have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)

Minpunten: I have no Cons of this website

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2016
Geverifieerde reviewer
owner
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2018

"Just What I Was Looking For"

Opmerkingen: As a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc. Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task. I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.

Pluspunten: Flexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.

Minpunten: A little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2018
Trevor W.
Marketing & Communications Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    3 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    4 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    7/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

"So Many Features!"

Opmerkingen: We get amazing reporting and a great product for what we purchase! Use Easy LMS! You won't regret it!

Pluspunten: I love the simplicity of the offerings of Easy LMS. We currently only use a fraction of the features offered and we are so pleased with the results! Look into Easy LMS, it'll be worth it!

Minpunten: The pricing for more features seems to be directed toward larger organizations with larger budgets. This is the only downside currently with our use.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Geverifieerde reviewer
National Account Manager
1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 2-7-2018

"An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees."

Pluspunten: It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Minpunten: With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 2-7-2018
Kim K.
Emotion Culturist
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2020

"Took me awhile to find this product"

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is great.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to use and provides assessment capabilities I couldn't find elsewhere. I didn't think it would be so hard to find a tool that could not only score but score by category. Also, the flexibility in scoring is great.

Minpunten: I feel like it could be streamlined a bit. Adding questions is a bit cumbersome when you have to scroll to the bottom to save. Hardly a complaint really.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2020
Robson B.
Sales Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    4 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    8/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019

"Great value for money and very useful support"

Pluspunten: Easy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material. Always when I need help, support helps me very fast and solves my problems to use or configure the tool.
I like to use Easy-LMS because it's very helpful and have a great cost-benefit.

Minpunten: Some features are been developing, but they are commited to explain to us what's to come and they are open to accept new sugestions.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Kobi B.
CTO
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2017

"Workeding with them for a year. Best customer service I ever encountered. Good value for money."

Pluspunten: Best customer service I ever encountered.
Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go.
Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute.
Support multiple languages including Hebrew :)
Can add CSS file to the exam for a complete customization.

Minpunten: The exams UI, the part facing the users taking the exam could look better and more "modern".
There is great freedom in customizing the exam's CSS, but there is no easy tool to work and iterate on different CSS attributes.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2017
Aly H.
Architect
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2018

"Best online software learning site on the world wide web."

Pluspunten: Easy and user friendly, customer services is fantastic (great people!) reliable source of delivering information, and never down or out of service (unless noted otherwise by advance notification.)
Publication of courses, exams, and emailing of certificates of completion are immediate.
Guys, this site is really fun to use!

Minpunten: The Owls pictures makes the Easy LMS site appears more oriented for children than adult education.
It would be very nice if we can combined the image and element on one slide, so the reader can read and see the subject issue on one place.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2018