Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Wonderlic Select

WonScore is een platform voor testen voorafgaand aan het in dienst nemen dat kandidaten beoordeelt en rangschikt op drie gebieden waarvan wetenschappelijk is bewezen dat ze de prestaties op het werk voorspellen.

Meer informatie over Wonderlic Select

The cognitive portion is my favorite. This is something we cannot teach a candidate.

There really is no drawback to using Wonscore.

Beoordelingen van Wonderlic Select

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Wonderlic Select heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 167 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Wonderlic Select eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (167)

Carlie Kathleen
Carlie Kathleen
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Best Applicant Tracking Software that I demoed.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I love the clean layout of the site. It is super easy to use and set up and customize. The customer service is spectacular and any time I have suggestions or feedback, I am "heard." They are "common sense" and if a recommendation is made on how to improve their system, they take it to heart and make it happen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE jobsoid!

Texting is only one way - outbound. Responses are not received which is super annoying. I love everything else which makes it totally worth it. :)

Erica
Business Development Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ALWAYS USE THIS RESOURCE! IT WORKS!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been satisfied with the product. We have used this testing for over two years at our office and it never fails to accurately assess candidates. The monthly fee for this service is worth the money you'll save in the long run hiring the wrong person.

I like the ease of use for using this product. It also allows me to save past candidate information and evaluate who may be a good fit for our team. Another great system the software contains is the ability to flag when someone may be trying to answer questions untruthfully and you can initiate retesting. I have used this test for candidates during pre-hire screenings, and also in the probationary period. It always works. If the person scored well, they perform well. If they didn't, they don't. It's so simple! Such a time saver on investing in someone who ultimately is not a great fit for your organization.

The software had an update about a year ago and I can no longer access the 1.0 version results for existing staff. We are also work in a specialty of the health field, but the job descriptions are more generalized. Maybe in time this can be more tailored to niche markets.

Jazmin
Community relations manager in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

Cueter Chrysler

3,0 4 jaar geleden

The ease of using Wonscore is a plus.

I have found that it is not the most detailed, and that its not very accurate.

Dan
Dan
Systems Specialist in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Helpful tool, but only part of the puzzle

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonscore has been a great point of reference for us and does help give you an idea of who you're talking to, but it probably shouldn't be the deciding factor. We've had high scores fizzle out and lower scores thrive but overall, we've been able to increase the level of our employee hires.

Easy to use. Easy to move employees to different job profiles to see potential fits within the company. Very easy to learn. Lots of job profiles. Provides a good starting point for evaluations. Good support when needed.

Because job profiles are prebuilt, they make assumptions about what skills are needed. If you have the chosen job but you don't use all the skills they assume, that could create misleading test scores. Candidates can only be archived and not deleted short of asking their support (as of writing this).

Scott
Scott
Corporate Recruiter in VS
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

I have been using it for 2 years. Easy to use. Helps us make hiring decisions

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The product is very easy to use. Able to copy link into an email template and use over and over. Straight forward instructions and easy to learn too

I wish I was notified when someone completed an assessment without having to login. It should be more automated. I wish there was more detail on job descriptions and what is being focused on

Jennifer
Jennifer
Global Talent Acquisition -National Recruiting Manager in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Wonscore has improved retention 40% in first 9 months

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quality of hires has improved dramatically

It is easy to use, has a great dash board - is excellent at matching candidates to positions. Took a while to get buy-in from the hiring managers, but Wonscore has been 100% correct in its predictions of applicants who wouldn't succeed. Almost scary-accurate.

We are really happy with this service. I could only suggest make it easier to move candidates to different positions, perhaps more choices in jobs. Overall, I don't have any improvements I need.

Todd
Todd
Director of Human Resources in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Great assessment tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it to evaluate all candidates and like the results.

Wonscore is easy to use and provides detailed results that really help with hiring decisions.

No real cons that I've seen, it works as described.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Todd, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Daniel
Daniel
Product Developer in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

Very useful screening tool for large applicant pools.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The ability to objectively gauge the quality of people applying to our programs in a quick and efficient manner.

We have been unable to prevent certain candidates from retaking the test multiple times. It would be nice if there were individual links that expired after being used once.

BIANCA
BIANCA
Internet Sales Manager in VS

Fun, challenging

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helps me measure reliability. Measure skills and team work as well.

It was a great learning experience and made you really learn more about your self and how you work as a team, how you problem solve and certainly tested your mental ability

It was a bit time consuming but worth it. Other than that the software is great! It seems that people who are foreign seem to have a harder time as well from my personal experience

Sean
Sean
President in Canada
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Wonderlic bolts in nicely to your existing hiring process

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonscore provides us a great way to get detailed info on our candidates before we even meet them. I highly recommend it.

The insights provided by the Wonscore reports can guide your interview questions to dig into possible "red flag" areas.

There's not a lot to dislike - I suppose maybe it would be nice to be able to somehow integrate into other hiring tools like GoHire.

Amber
HR and Safety Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Wonscore from Wonderlic Review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think it is a great benefit for the value. I like that it is easy to use and it is a yearly subscription versus cost per assessment.
I would like to be able to explain why candidates scored they way they did to hiring managers.
Also, I think I great feature would be that candidates are emailed their results once their assessment is completed.

Very easy to administer assessments and view the results of assessments. I like the ability to assign several administrators so that hiring managers are able to administer and review assessments on their own. More often that not, we have found that candidates we chose to hire despite their assessment results were bad hires and the assessments were pretty accurate.

If there was a way that I could easily provide hiring managers what exactly their candidates were being assessed on for each position easily that would be a great help. Most of my hiring managers don't question assessment results, but sometimes, for example, a candidate will score low on stay, but they have been working for us as a temp employee for 3 months. I would like to be able to explain why that candidate scored low on stay.

Glennon
Director, Human Resources in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Adds additional layer of information to use in considering candidates

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It is easy to use and administer, easy to review, and easy to understand. Helpful guidance when selecting between several good candidates.

There seems to be limitations to the types of positions available for roles within a company. The existing job descriptions may not quite match with roles in a company.

Jim
President/ owner in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 11-50 werknemers

The benefits of Wonscore....pros and cons

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the results that we received, were definitely beneficial. It saved us on two occasions from making a "wrong" hire. So, yes, I am satisfied with the service we received, and the price we paid was worth the monthly investment. I feel that the initial 3 month investment was fair and affordable. Had the contract been longer or the price higher, I probably wouldn't have used Wonscore. After the 3 month contract, the month to month availability is current with what I see with other types of vendors. For a small business like ours, the terms and price worked out perfectly.

I thought that the pre-screen employment test was accurate. I had one of my employees take the test so I could get a good read on what other applicants were seeing, so I could do a comparison. I was amazed how accurate the test scores were. I compared one of employee's scores with their actual ability, and it was almost 100 % right on. This result gave me additional confidence in the Wonscore testing process. I also like the tracking and progress regarding an applicant's testing.

I am somewhat confused with some of the emails that I receive from Wonscore. One of the emails I received said that I could log into my Wonscore account and based upon the applicant's score, there would be specific interview questions that I could use as a guide. But, after I logged into the account, there was no reference to any questions to use as a guide for the interview. I tried to navigate through the website, but to no avail. This email message came up several times. Maybe, the interview questions were based on MY review of the test scores, not Wonscore's?? Confusing.

Heidi
executive Assistant in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Helpful in sorting through recruits

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a very helpful tool in my hiring process.

I do like that it provides a great avenue for sifting through new hire candidates. I am able to eliminate undesirable candidates at a much earlier stage.

I feel that some of the tests are too long and repetitive. We seemingly lose a lot of candidates mid-stream because of this.

Steve
Technical Training Manager in VS
Halfgeleiders, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Skyworks Inc.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed an accepted and vetted system that can support our hiring decisions - whether we hire or do not.

It give us peace of mind when we make final hiring decisions. I feel that in most cases it is reflective and supports what we see during the interviews themselves.

I do wish we could delete or remove people from the system - I know you can Archive but complete removal would be better. E.g. - I had two people enter the same person twice...system let us and then I couldn't delete the extra entry...

Antonia
Talent Acquisition Specialist in VS
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Amazing!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like seeing the scores of candidates before I get them in front of our hiring managers. It saves a lot of time and lets us see where this candidate could be best placed.

I love what this assessment tests. Cognitive, Motivation and Personality are very important in all of our roles here, and I love that we can see where our candidates lack and excel at.

The only thing that I do not like about the software is that it is pretty hard to get back to the job board that a candidate applied for. Ex: When you click the notification, if you click on their name to see the scores, you have to go to the job board, click the job, then scroll to find the candidates. It would be much easier if you had a "Job applied for" tab at the top of the results from the candidate that could take you back to see the rest of the candidates.

Kristen
Executive Assistant in VS

This test has proven to be very accurate and helpful throughout the hiring process.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

We have been using the Wonscore Wonderlic test as part of our hiring process for over 2 years and we have found this to be one of the most accurate tests. It is very easy to administer and to navigate the site.

The only drawback that I had with the assessment was resolved a while back with a system update. We are now able to "follow" candidates in order to be notified when they have started/completed the assessment. This is a huge help!

Kelly
Recruiter in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overall effective product

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a good tool for candidate fit.

Easy to send out, results are easy to interpret, does what it is supposed to do.

There isn't anything I can think of at the moment, it is effective for what we use it for.

Tyler
General Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Good Product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good tool, it's not a silver bullet and doesn't replace the need for an interview, but it enhances the interview process and can make it more productive leading to a higher potential for success with a hire.

Easy to retest and re-profile candidates that have already taken the test. Gives some broad level insight into the candidate and helps narrow in questions to ask during the interview process.

What the product gained in ease of use and universality it lost in some the detail you used to get from the older WonderLic platform we were on. In some cases is overly broad and general without enough specifics. Sometimes single reports give contradictory findings about a candidate in multiple areas

Leah
Manager Talent Acquisition in VS

I like the cognitive, timed piece. It helps show problem-solving skills

3,0 6 jaar geleden

The cognitive timed assessment - I like the timed piece as it shows problem-solving ability and basic intelligence which is critical to our organization.

The motivation and personality assessments. I took the assessment myself and had I been a candidate, I would not have fared well. One thing the assessment said about me is that I would not stay and commit to the job. I've been here 5 years. It concerns me that some manager might pass up a great candidate because of these results. So I often find myself telling them to disregard those results - which doesn't really solve the problem either.

Danielle
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Love It! You Need It :)

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You absolutely NEED to Include this tool in your hiring process! As an HR professional and hiring manager I've done a ton of reading and real life application regarding the importance of hiring right in a way that contributes to engagement and intent to stay of employees... and this tool helps you hire the right person for your business by screening them based on their cognitive ability, motivation, and personality as it pertains to the specific role you're hiring for. We use it in conjunction with Kolbe, the Strengths Finder Assessment, the Top Grading Hiring Process, and the usual resume/ cover letter/ reference check tools. I highly recommend this tool; it's what the pros use!! :)

8 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, Danielle! We certainly agree that making the right hire also increases engagement and long-term tenure. Wonscore was designed to help you identify candidates with potential for long-term success; we're so glad it's working for you!

Tracy
COO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Assessments are very helpful in determining a person's competency level

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I really like the ease of use of the assessments

I wish the assessment was a tiny bit shorter.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback! It means a lot to us as we strive to continually improve our product.

Emily
Administrative Assistant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really have enjoyed it. We do hire most candidates that score well on it, it's nice to see your thoughts or feelings about an applicant match up on their score. Like if you're iffy on a candidate and they score bad, it helps eliminate or justify your feelings on them.

Ease of use, easy interaction with applicants, customer service - answered questions within 24 hours, ability to customize jobs

I'm not sure why the non-motivators are shown, I feel like it still puts a negative impact on the person - not with their score but the employer viewing. We can understand it doesn't impact the job, but you will still look at it differently. I think the survey is a bit long as well, its thorough but definitely takes some time.

Arvis
Sr. Recruiting Specialist in VS
Olie en energie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy to access information

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to quickly send the assessment to candidates and get comprehensive results in a timely manner.

I like the ease of being able to add a position and candidate. I like the notification of when a candidate has started the assessment. This is helpful because I know that the candidate is working to complete it.

It sometimes goes down, when I need it most. There have been times that I continued to get an error message which is frustrating when I need to access information.

Jessica
HR Generalist in Canada

The process has been pretty good and simple to use.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonscore is easy to use which is really important. Cumbersome programs are often purchased then rarely used. This isn't the case with Wonscore.

it is extremely easy to add new candidates and new positions. You also get live updates when candidates start to do the testing.

It is not customizable. You must pick the most similar job option from those currently available in the database.