Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over TimeWorksPlus

WorkforceHub is an all-in-one solution that offers core HR, workforce management, and strategic HR.

Meer informatie over TimeWorksPlus

Reviews filteren (28)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je TimeWorksPlus eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (28)

Jeffrey W.
Jeffrey W.
Accountant in VS

Very efficient

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saves me lots of time on payroll hours entry.

It's very comprehensive and can pretty much do anything that you would want it to do. Also, with the new updates it has a very clean interface. Also, integrates well with my payroll software.

Customizing the preferences and some of the features can be pretty time consuming and aren't always the easiest to figure out.

2 jaar geleden

Jeffery - Thank you for your nice review. We have been spending a lot of resources, including purchasing Shugo Hub, to continue improving the employee and supervisor interface. There are more improvements coming. Please check out our product pages at https://www3.swipeclock.com/products/workforcehub/

Operations Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

TimeWorks

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With hourly employees clocking in and out of different projects all day while out in the field, a mobile timecard solution is a necessity. No timekeeping solution is perfect, but TimeWorks does very well for us. Employees can choose what department to clock into, submit time off requests, and review their entire timecard. Fixing errors on the administrator end could not be easier. I love the option to make Employee Groups, making the preparation of departmental reports very quick and easy.

As the administrator, I love how easy it is to review and modify employees' timecards, either by reviewing all punches for the day in a single screen or by looking at the entire pay period by employee.

The reports are still a little lacking - when preparing detail reports by department, the department name gets cut off, meaning that I have to manually find/replace each one before sending to managers for approval. There seems to be no way to fix this.

Sarah M.
ece in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

This time keeper is time consuming.

2 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its sub par and somewhat arcaic .

The presentation on the screen is organized, clean looking, and there is definitely an ease of use to it--once you know what you're doing.

All it does it store punch times. I wish I could tell the program a little more about that staff member so that it could run reports for me based on the information it has. I find myself using excel spreadsheets and compiling my own data which is something I think that a time keeping system should be able to do.

2 jaar geleden

I think we can do better. Our product is usually getting the opposite response. We get told it has way to many bells and whistles. When your software does 1,500 different functions we usually need to help the client narrow it down to the most important goals they are trying to accomplish with the product. The strength to the software is that it can be so customized that it adds functionality to your payroll software that it can't do. We can help you get this working the way you need to. Please reach out so we can address this with you. We also just improved and updated the user interface, employee portal, and mobile app. I believe we can improve your experience. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Senior Associate in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

A HUGE fan

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our firm started using SwipeClock about 2 years ago as a reseller. We now use it for our main front end for all of our payrolls and are switching over existing clients to it.

The software is cloud based, which makes it very portable. The NEW mobile app and employee portals are an outstanding improvement. The versatility on the back end is awesome as well.

Since the updates to the mobile app and employee portal there isn't anything I can think of to complain about.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the kind review. We listened to our resellers and clients and made big investments in improving the user experience and updated the look and function for the mobile ap and employee portal. We are not stopping, 2019 will hold many more improvements and integrations.

Angela T.
CSR in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 51-200 werknemers

Swipe Clock ease of use.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with swipe clock is good. Ease of use. Great communication. Can leave supervisor messages with in software when your time deviates from what you are scheduled to work. Can request time off, drop & pick up shifts with co-workers. Supervisors can communicate back if time off request are approved or denied.

The Swipe Clock software is easy to use. Very easy to navigate thru everything.

I do not have anything I like the least about the Swipe Clock software. Just an idea but maybe set up an alert so that when you clock out for the last time during a pay period it reminds you to approve your time card.

Anne marie G.
Payroll Specialist in VS

A+ Customer Service and user friendly system.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Would recommend to anyone looking for a time keeping system.

It's easy to use and if there is an issue customer support is quick to respond. Like that they have different programs to choose from that allows us to better support our clients.

4 jaar geleden

Anne Marie - Thank you for being a valuable partner of SwipeClock. We love to help add value to your offering. We have experienced over the sixteen years of supporting partners, that Payroll Service companies that use SwipeClock Time and Attendance increase their payroll client longevity from 2 1/2 years to over 5 years. That's value!

Operations Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

TimeWorks

4 2 jaar geleden

I love the ability for our employees to clock in and out in the field on their phones. The ability to slect which department to clock in and out of is vital and makes it easy to track time spent on each project.

The interface is less than intuitive, and it would be incredibly useful if employees could review their timesheets with department information on the app. As it is, they have to sign on to the website in order to review their timesheets for any errors.

Kevin J.
Co-Executive Director in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 51-200 werknemers

Awesome! progressive and just a relief.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time is money and Swipeclock has definitely reduced our time of dealing with hours for employees we can focus on getting other financial things done. Its almost as we can now afford a new person.

I love the how easy it is to make supervisors see their staff that they are in charge of. I absolutely love how it works with our HR platform which is BambooHR and they seamlessly talk to each other to pull out PTO and employee information so there is no double entry. The app is incredibly simple for staff so the learning curve is not wide at all.

I wish there was a API for our payroll company (ADP). So we have to download hours as a csv file then upload to ADP. Still no where as bad as what we were doing before, but I wish we didnt have to.

2 jaar geleden

Kevin - Thank you for the kind review. So glad to hear you're using it with BambooHR. ADP will most likely never build an API with us because they consider us competitors, but hey, thanks for helping to spread the word that it's a great alternative to their time and attendance solution. Please make sure to subscribe to our blog for other great announcements and helpful advice. https://www3.swipeclock.com/blog/

Jessica K.
Vice President in VS

Great time tracking

5 4 jaar geleden

This software is very easy to use. Reports are great for payroll and the customer service is great! I highly recommend swipeclock.

The only additional thing would be to have an app for cell phones.

2 jaar geleden

Jessica - Great review. Thank you! I have some awesome news for you. We have an AP! we offer one for both Android and Apple. Also many people prefer to use our Intelligent Clock by accessing it from your browser and book marking it. Any way you want it we have it. :) https://www3.swipeclock.com/blog/timesimplicity-mobile-app-simplified-login-access/ https://www3.swipeclock.com/blog/the-app-that-saves-time-timeworks-mobile/ https://clock.payrollservers.us/#/clock/web/login

David C.
General Manager in VS

We have used this software for about 9 months and it has improved our efficiency with payroll

4 4 jaar geleden

The service techs like the idea of time in and out from cell phone. Office staff finds it easy to perform weekly payroll

no complaints

4 jaar geleden

David - Awesome review! We'd love to hear from other service companies like yours. Send your friends our way. Stay up on the latest with our blog. https://www3.swipeclock.com/blog/

David W.
Staff Accountant in VS

It is very easy to use.

5 4 jaar geleden

We use the report to do job costing and with swipe clock it is very simple and easy. I would definitely recommend it.

I don't like that you can enter just any number for a job code, so sometimes people don't enter the right job number.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review and comments. Some of our clients use our advance scheduling product, Time Simplicity, with our TimeWorks plus to have the employee's scheduled tied to a particular job. This works for well for dynamic schedules.

Jammie H.
LPN in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Easiest way to track time

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience is a good system and I enjoy using it.

I really like this system and how easy it is to use. It's a simple system that provides you with an easy way to clock in and out and you can also see time off accrued.

I dont think that there is any thing I dont like about this system except that a manager has to I put the time off that you have earned and it should be automatically.

Michael M.
Business Development Manager in VS

Great product, very functional (more than we actually use) and great support.

5 4 jaar geleden

The software was easy to use and features where intuitive. Also found there was plenty of variety of features to cover every point of data we were trying to capture.

Although the software works great, it would be really nice if it was priced a little more competitively.

2 jaar geleden

Michael - Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate the business. We continue to improve and add features to the product. Unlike a lot of our competitors who build it once and forget about it, we are continually adding functionality that helps you stay current with times and laws. Please stay up on the latest by subscribing to our blog. https://www3.swipeclock.com/blog/

Dorei G.
Admn Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

very easy to learn and use

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits i receive are the ability to clock in and out from any mobile devoce. I also like how it can locate where the clock in/ outs where dont to prevent time fraud

What I like most about the product is that it is very basic but yet modern and it can be used by all types of people from your tech gods to your old school type of people

What I least like about this app is how it sometimes logs you out and you have to reset a password.

2 jaar geleden

Dorei - Love the comments. I've asked one of my reps to reach out to you about your problem. Awesome review! Thank you!

Spa Manager in VS
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Best time clock I ever used

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience as a user.

I absolutley love the way that this software is set up. It allows you to log in and see every time punch for this pay period or the previous pay period. Made checking hours extremely efficiant.

Sometimes the office management can set it so you can only clock in on certain computers.

Michael D.
Client Liaison in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Does the Job

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TimeWorksExpress is helping business to reliably track employee work hours.

I like most about this software that it is a quick and fairly easy way to track employee time sheets.

I like least that this software is not as intuitive to use as I have seen with other software. I made a few errors the first few times using this software.

Maureen D.
Finance Director in VS

Very intuitive and simple to use for both supervisors and employees. Easy set-up and transition.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Swipeclock? Ease of use and training. Accurate reporting.

That it syncs with BambooHR, is appropriately priced and so, so easy to use and train on. The set-up was very easy. Thus far, customer support has been very helpful, although I haven't needed much. Also, we were able to set up and sync our customized time-off categories. Fantastic!

More reporting customization would be ideal, with totals and good .pdf printing. Also, I wish the mobile app REQUIRED location.

4 jaar geleden

Maureen - Thank you for the awesome review. We are continuing to add more features all the time. We have recently purchased Shugo, which adds additional features. Please stay in touch via our blog .https://www3.swipeclock.com/blog/

James B.
Proc Tech II in VS
Nanotechnologie, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Customer Support

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am working to help build an integrated database for a client and I tried the chat and no one was there so I went looking elsewhere. 20 minutes later I get a call, and this man apologized for there being no one there to answer my message and he asked what he could do for me. This gentlemen went the distance. He got me everything I needed and got me in touch with the right people. I was impressed because what I asked for was not an easy task. Oh and did I mention it was the Director of Sales that took the time to call me back.

User friendly access from anywhere

That they have to use 3rd party

5 jaar geleden

James - Thank you for the kind words. Please feel free to try us anytime. We get busy, but you're so important to us. Thanks again!

Gibeth S.
assistant in VS

It's easy to use!

4 4 jaar geleden

Downloaded as a trial for our small company, we would recommend to anyone looking for a time logging system.It's easy to use and customer service is great.

The only con I have for this app is that it has a small glitch that logs you out every now and then, which I did read on a previous review as well. Hope this gets fixed =)

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your experience. We appreciate all the feedback. We will look into this. We have a large tech support center, quality assurance team, and development team that review issues, logs, and test. We have 1,000,000 employees in the system and we strive to make the experience the best. Thanks again!

Angelica C.
Manager in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

really easy to use

4 4 jaar geleden

It does more than just scheduling the employees. It is great for keeping track of whose going over so I can cut down my overtime

amazing software. Don't really need anything else. Small glitch and it turns off every now and then but just call customer service.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review and your feedback. We strive to make the service top-notch and appreciate your opinion. They help us get better.

Chris E.
Chris E.
Promoter in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Easy to use and track all punches for accurate payroll

5 4 jaar geleden

Super easy to track every punch for each employee and monitor trends. Really saves time and helps with accountability.

Really nothing negative. Price is right, features work for nearly every scenario. No more asking what time someone came back from lunch.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Chris, for a no-nonsense, simple and affordable review of our service.

Kim T.
CEO in VS

Great!

5 4 jaar geleden

It is fairly easy to use. Our employees like being able to easily access their PTO and send in requests for their time off as well. The time clock feature is good too because it is accessible online anywhere.

Figuring out all of the nuances and how the features of the product work. I can't really think of any other cons though as it is a great product.

2 jaar geleden

Kim - Thank you for the kind words. I'm so proud that we can help some a great organization like the South Carolina Autism Society. All the best!

Staff Accountant in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to get started, however not the easiest to implement with Accounting CS

4 4 jaar geleden

There are many features that are available to our clients that need an electronic way of recording time. I like that the Swipe Clock team trains our clients directly instead of us trying to teach our clients

It has been a little bit difficult to transition as we use Accounting CS for our payrolls. Implementation has come with its struggles as we are not sure if the problems are with Accounting CS or SwipeClock. It would be helpful for SwipeClock to have and Accounting CS expert on staff to help with implementation for CPA firms like us.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review. We're always looking to improve our integrations and Thomson Accounting CS is a great software and company that we're always actively working with to improve the client and accountant experience.

Stephen R.
Business Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Wanted to switch from a manual time-clock system to something automated.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No more chasing employees for their time cards, faster processing time for payroll and I like having a record of all the punches.

Very easy for my employees to use and the management training was very good. She walked me through all the functions and showed me how easy it is.

4 jaar geleden

Stephen - Way to cut right to the benefits. Great review! Thank you!

Mark W.
COO in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Hasn't met our needs. Our purchaser didn't ask the right questions.

3 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saved some time in job costing.

It is cheap to purchase.

It will not intigrate with Quick Books. Reports are complicated to run. Many features must be set up by Swipe Clock which adds time to simple adjustments.

2 jaar geleden

Mark - Thank you for your honest response. On 2/23 I was informed that an issue was identified and it is being worked on. I will make sure we make some kind of announcement on our blog. Please subscribe to stay informed. Thank you.