ClicData

Dishant S.
crowd sourcing
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Now, I can make more detailed and fantastic business reports to analyse the data. I had switched from different business management or dashboard creating software, but find the ClicData to be the best. It is straightforward to use and helpful. The pricing of the software is also justified as compared to the features it offers. I would recommend this software to all the business to analyse their data.

Pluspunten: ClicData is very helpful for any business owner whether small or big to create a fantastic business data reports and powerful dashboards. These dashboards are very helpful for the business to make crucial decisions and strategies for their growth. Its user interface is of great help and very easy to use. ClicData enables the user to import the data from several sources easily by just drag and drop it. It is straightforward to create dashboards to analyse the complete data about the business. It is a cross-platform software which means a user can access the panel from different operating systems. ClicData also enables the user to share the dashboards with the team members or other places on the internet. If any data is updated, instead of updating the data, it is automatically updated. Users can easily customise the dashboards instead of using the templates provided. They have provided tutorials also on how to use the software more efficiently.

Minpunten: It will take a while at the beginning for a new user to get familiar with the interface. I have faced some hang issues while using the device. I need more templates for specific projects like data comparison, etc.

Very happy with the software

Bryan G.
General Manager
Machinebouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This tool is allowing us to access raw data from SAP and present it on an hourly or daily basis as needed. This is giving us vital information to help us run our operations

Pluspunten: The data processing capabilities are amazing. You need to be prepared to invest some time into learning how the tool works, but after that you will never have any issue presenting data in a meaningful way.

Minpunten: This is the only dashboard tool I have used so it is difficult to identify any weak areas.

Leaving spreadsheets behind.

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Polo B.
Consultand
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helped us to switch from spreadsheets to dashboard in a format that is more secure, easier and stable. In some way our team can skip programming, to focus on designing user oriented dashboards.

Pluspunten: The data transformation tool set has a lot of options and are easy to use. For an Excel user at the beginning it seems odd, but rapidly you realize that the classic spreadsheet software is not the tool to deliver information to your users. Add to this a great low price and a good set of widgets to build your dashboards, and you can build almost any dashboard.

Minpunten: Although there are ways to make your dashboards responsive to filter by clicking on the screen, it should be more easy to set up.

Great Product / Customer Service So Bad I Won't Recommend

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019
Antonella D.
Consumentendiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Unfortunately, you only remember the way any company treated you in the last interaction and they fell far short of any reasonable expectations of customer service. The least they could have offered was to credit me the remaining time left on the subscription, which would have been 11 months and approximately 22 days. This is a reasonable request, as I should not have to pay for a subscription that I no longer have access to. Basically, if they would have responded in a timely manner and credited me, my overall opinion and ratings would have been higher.

Pluspunten: I loved the fact that I was able to get up and running with the product very easily. The few questions I had were covered by the onboarding. My initial feelings about the product were great, if it weren't for the fact that our business wasn't ready for this tool, I would have renewed.

Minpunten: Customer Service and Billing. Just try to get in touch with someone about canceling your subscription and there is no one around to answer your questions/talk to. Then they automatically renew, even though you have been trying to cancel. When they finally cancelled my service, they refused to respond to my inquiries regarding refunding me the auto renewed subscription that I was actively trying to cancel.

Great for BI and Data Management

Shannon M.
Director of Operations
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have used ClicData extensively for both customer-facing BI dashboards and for internal tracking and project management. We also often use the database tools to do data transformations that would be extremely difficult in Excel.

Pluspunten: Extensive API integrations, easy to use editor to create stunning dashboards. Lots of data manipulation options.

Minpunten: No constants or easy way to cross-reference across dashboards. Some documentation is too brief. Would like to see more video tutorials and/or helpful "lessons" in best practices and functionality.

Love it

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2019
Ryan M.
Co-Founder
Consumentenelektronica, 51-200 werknemers

Opmerkingen: We now use clicdata to display Live dashboards for all Teams
Personal dashboards have been created for
Commission and individual kpa scorecards

Pluspunten: Really simple and flexible tools to make powerful dashboards

Minpunten: From time to time scheduled updates take us down for a few hours

Easy BI platform

Facundo alberto A.
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Clicdata was the inflection point that divided a before and after talking about the understanding of my business.-

Pluspunten: Ease of use is one of the most appreciated characteristics in a BI software by someone who isn't a software engineer.-

Minpunten: I had some problems because I couldn't automate the update of the information but it's due to not open APIs and not related to the platform itself.

Great Tool

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019
Norbert K.
Branch Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The Grafiks and the visiuality of the nummbers are really great

Minpunten: Not so easy to edit the Dashboards. When you want to change some small things you often have to recreat the widget.

Very useful and user friendly cloud solution to create your own dashboards

Adrian G.
Technical Services manager
Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience for the last 4 years since our company began using this solution.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, it didn't take me more than a few minutes to start creating my first dashboard and share it to someone else with a shareable link. They keep adding 'widgets' and new features to display other type of data, making it even more useful.

Minpunten: Overall there is nothing in particular that I didn't like as I studied other options and found this one to be the most competitive in terms of features vs price.

Outstanding reports

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019
Sheridan S.
Managing Director
Facilitaire diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This enables us to provide real-time dashboards and information across all of our clients

Pluspunten: Functionality and ease of use - plus the look of the dashboards

Minpunten: There actually isn’t anything that I can think of for this secrion

Highly Customisable Dashboards at Pocket-Friendly Prices

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2017
Jeremy T.
Partner & Senior Consultant
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Let's face it: there's hundreds of dashboard solutions out there, all competing for your attention. Take a close look and it's always a trade-off between functionality, ease of use, customisation options and pricing. You'll find everything from zippy, push-button options that may or may not give you what you want to full-blown high-end tools which combine dashboard reporting with sophisticated data analysis capabilities. Quick and easy comes with limitations in the data sources you can use, and the degree to which you can manipulate data after import. There's usually a short-list of presentation choices, often a million miles from data visualisation best practice. At the high-end comes complexity, a steep learning curve, and watch out stratospheric pricing. Here's where ClicData excels: for an exceptionally modest price, you get connections to a long list of data sources that would satisfy all but the most unusual of requirements. You get ample options to segment, merge and manipulate data post import. You also get an ever-increasing number of customisable reporting widgets. Most importantly, in an area where most other solutions fail, you can set up your own customised templates and present your data in such a way that its easily interpreted. Yes, this is one online reporting suite capable of producing results that would even earn approval from Edward Tufte and Stephen Few. Is there a downside to ClicData? Only if you don't have the time to invest in setting things up properly at the start and learning how to get the most out of this clever program. That time will pay enormous dividend, while not requiring the programming and analytics skills that other platforms do. Of course, as with any platform, just how long your set up takes will depend on what you are trying to achieve, and how much time you want to spend in getting things perfect. But what's outstanding about ClicData is that you can produce perfect interactive dashboards, and at a price that will get quick approval from your accounting department.

Pluspunten: Customisation options, flexibility, price.

Minpunten: Could also offer simple template-driven solutions for those with simple needs looking for a push-button solution.

Simple & Efficient BI Tool

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2017
Arnault B.
Data Scientist
Duurzaamheid en milieu
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When I started to use ClicData, I thought the tool was really complex, not finished & not as powerful as other solutions ... But after several month using it, I now feel that it's much more simpler & easy-to-use, and very efficient in terms of online sharing (Passworded HTML links). The Drag & Drop system allows to connect in an easy way different databases on different reports and give the possibility to hide a report to show another one by clicking on a dropdown list using a formula, which is according to me really powerful to switch the view of one graph (for instance switching between Month / Year split for time charts) using a button instead of creating a different DB. ClicData permits also to create a whole network of dashboards by connecting them to labels, button, charts, which so permit to switch from one to another with a simple click without any IT development. The customization part of reports is not as powerful as other tool, but compared to the ease to deliver the MVP dashboard, it's worth it. The Data Transform feature & T-SQL language is not easy to get used to at the beginning but is also quite nice to work on your data directly in the tool. From all ticket I already wrote, the support was nice, quick & efficient. The pricing is also totally flexible depending on your need, and very acceptable for such a tool, which is one of the main reason I'm using it today. I use this tool on a daily basis now, Thanks a lot for your work on this !

Pluspunten: Easy & quick
Easy online sharing
High content for the price

Minpunten: Some UX missing features like not showing specific labels that overlap others
Quite difficult to find some relevant supportive documents / videos to train yourself on the web

Fantastic Tool!

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2017
Kris W.
Solution Consultant
Computersoftware, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great!
Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better.
Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet) and through scheduled emails with attached data from our LMS (Data by Email). Dashboards: I had zero experience creating dashboards before ClicData. As with anything I've improved vastly over time. When I need a new dashboard, I just select an existing one that is close to what I want, hit `Duplicate' and change the data source(s). Super simple. I am able to amaze my coworkers on a regular basis thanks to ClicData.
I cannot recommend it enough.

Pluspunten: Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

Minpunten: It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down.

Good web reporting that's getting better all the time

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2019
Peter L.
Developer
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've been using Clicdata for 3 years and have seen the platform really evolve. There are many more widgets and connectors available today, enough so i've always been able to display data in the format/method i wanted to. Every interaction with their customer support has been positive.

Pluspunten: The dashboards widgets you can use to create the dashboards are comprehensive and very customizable. All widgets look modern and perform well. Many, many data connectors available. Customer support is responsive and fast.

Minpunten: Documentation is lacking. Very few examples of functions that are used in widgets. This is somewhat alleviated by responsive customer service, ask them a question (chat is available) and they will help you do whatever you are trying to do. I would prefer comprehensive documentation for each widget and more examples of functions.

ClicData opinion

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019
Rafael O.
Controller
Publiceren, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I think this is a very good software that I use daily.

Pluspunten: It helps me to show our metrics in a very graphic way.
Every dashboard is unique and customized for specific needs.
It helps me to keep track of the KPIs I care the most.

Minpunten: It is not that friendly user, it will be a good idea to upload more video tutorials.
I think it needs more "plug-ins" to pull data from other software, right now the list of software to connect your data is very limited.
Unless you have an upgraded account, the customer support is very slow, sometimes takes days to get a response.

Excellent tool to present and share metrics to wide audiences

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2017
Benjamin S.
Cloud Business Operations Lead
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've used ClicData for over two years to share our KPIs among our internal teams. The user interface is easy to use for a wide range of skill sets to develop charts and dashboards. The platform does very well compiling data from many different data sources. We embed our ClicData dashboards within our intranet sites allowing us to share visibility into KPIs across our internal teams. One opportunity for ClicData is to allow plotting calculated values within a chart that's reactive to filters. Currently, we need to calculate static values in the data model which don't respond well to interactive filters. Customer support is quick and responsive. Overall, we get a ton of value for the cost.

Pluspunten: easy to use, html links to share/embed dashboards, many choices to integrate data

Minpunten: wish we could plot calculated values in a chart that is reactive to interactive filters

A solid BI tool

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use ClicData every day, whether it is creating new dashboards or just consulting the ones I've made before. It keeps me (and the rest of our leadership team) up to date on how each team (and sometimes each individual) is doing. The fact that it links with our CRM and our website and Facebook and pretty much everything other system we uses means that we have one central place to look for the high level information we need.

Pluspunten: The diversity of widgets and tools mean that I can create really interesting and engaging dashboards. Oh and the ability the merge two data sets together.

Minpunten: I wish I could add my own pre-defined colour palette. I know I can select colours manually, but being able to define a colour palette that would do this automatically would be really useful.

ClicData provided us with a simple way to present our team members with concise KPI data

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018
Co-Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It allowed us to take complex data sets from SQL and create a series of complex cross tabular queries and present them in simple to interpret KPI reports. It is reliable and simple to use once familiar with it and the data loader insures that the data for reports is as up to date as it needs to be.

Pluspunten: Its easy to use and gives great flexibility. It allows up to create custom reports and present them in a easy to interpret manner that makes it easy for our supervisors and team members to identify areas for improvement in performance.

Minpunten: I am happy with the software and did not find any major cons. It would be helpful to have had a more detailed user manual that could be downloaded, but the support desk responsiveness more than makes up for this.

ClicData for Dummy's

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2019
Ashadul A.
Operations Officer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As part of a large healthcare organisation with multiple locations and varied staff roles, ClicData has enabled us to develop an online dashboard which supports the needs of many staff from different working backgrounds. We have managed to get a lot of people engaged with ClicData's platform because of how it enables the developer to build something unique and very simple to use.

Pluspunten: I found ClicData to be very simple to use for a beginner like myself, their support team are very helpful in explaining how to use some of their really nice features such as widgets and data views (transformations).
I did try a number of other platforms before I decided to stick to ClicData, I think that in itself says a lot about their platform.

Minpunten: Although they are constantly improving and releasing new features and their formatting features are far superior to other platforms, they do still have a way to go in improving this feature by removing some bugs i.e. widget alignment. On the whole ClicData's other vast range of features far outweigh's the cons.

Good and Becoming Great

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2017
Michael P.
CEO/USA
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our needs focus on pre-sales dashboards used to demonstrate the value of our products to prospective customers. We must therefore rapidly create dashboards on a case-by-case basis. We have found ClicData to be a very good tool in this context. Things I like:
- Customer support and access to your expertise has been superb and your willingness to add/enhance/fix features has been remarkable
- Overall functionality is very good and getting better
- Value for money is, to my eye, better than any your competitors I have researched
Areas for improvement (caveat: the rate at which you have responded to requests for features, as I noted above, has been exceptional): - Bi-directionality: calling out to a web service or other external resource is provided. However, there is no apparent facility for bringing the results of that request back into the environment. Adding this would greatly expand the potential of your offering
- "OR" capability in widgets: this is a known need and, I believe, is on your to-do list. We await this eagerly
Overall, I remain very impressed with ClicData and we have benefitted greatly from adopting your service. Thank you and the very best of luck going forward.

Easy to create tool for a clear and great dashboard presentations

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2018
David P.
Lean Six Sigma Expert
Farmaceutica, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use functionalities, and dashboard creations, when creating the dashboard and setting it up, you can have it up and running in no time
query builder: the possibility to create queries with multiple data sources is a great addition

Minpunten: limited in functionalities: some functionalities like graphs and tables can be too limited in use
the graphs and add-ons can be a pain to create, as you have to tweak the data to create the graph as you want instead of having a wizard that can help you

ClicData delivers flexible, robust reporting tools at an extremely affordable price.

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018
Max S.
Chief Product Officer
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Reporting and dashboards for our various internal teams that help them track KPIs and take actions to improve the business.

Pluspunten: The ability to transform and merge data from disparate sources makes it possible to build dashboards that would otherwise require significant time from our engineering team.

Minpunten: There are two different syntaxes depending on if you're transforming data at the source or in the dashboards, which can be confusing.

ClicData, create and share reports

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2018
IT Support
1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I could quickly and easily distribute reports to a number of users

Pluspunten: While I used the free version of ClicData, all the functionality I needed were present. ClicData, even as a new user is easy to use. The reporting data can be uploaded to Clic in the form of a csv. The data can them be manipulated in order to only show the necessary information. There are a range of widgets to display data in an easy and clear format with heatmaps. Multiple different reports can be created, even on the free version. The page layout can be adjusted for different devices i.e desktops, tablets and mobiles. This, paired with the ability to publish and share reports via a URL, allows users to quickly distribute information. While this information is read only, the owner of the report can quickly make amendments which will be reflected instantly in the live URL.

Minpunten: The only downside of the free version is the watermark is always present when reports are published however, while clear, this doesn't distract the user from the information displayed.

A complete package for startups

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2017
Sherry A.
Senior Analyst
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We started using clicdata a year back and found it difficult to start with but as we started working on it, we found it more and more useful and relevant to out requirements and loved the way it gives the opportunity to automate the entire process. There are certain functionalities which needs improvement but i guess ClicData is doing Great Job.

Pluspunten: I like the widget functionalities and the way I can format them. Then i like the kind of flexibility it provides around the widgets (visible n invisible)

Minpunten: There are some basic things missing - like no widget of drawing a line and working with formulas is difficult

Revenue dashboard

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2019
Christophe P.
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have to say that my overall experience is quite good but to be every time in the red zone without roll back option or editing option is too unpleasant.

Pluspunten: It's very intuitive and easy to use.
The UX is very clear
The support is really reactive and is able to answer with positive attitude from the little bug to the biggest (for me) one.
Price is really competitive.

Minpunten: Some very important features like a roll back option, must be for all the plans not from the premium's one.
Editing the database is not available too, so if you've made a mistake without roll back option, it's, sometimes, very risky.
The documentation to understand some features like fusion, formulas are too light and need more examples.