Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over Cacoo

Cacoo is een eenvoudig te gebruiken online diagram- en samenwerkingstool voor het maken van sitemaps, stroomdiagrammen, mindmaps, wireframes, modellen en UML.

Meer informatie over Cacoo

147 reviews worden weergegeven

Ian Z.
Product Manager - Consumer Revenue
Publiceren, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018

"Your free trial got me!"

Pluspunten: As a product manager I found myself often times just just needing to throw together a simple wireframe/mockup and it's harder than you think to just find something simple and straight forward to get that done. Cacoo allowed me to use the full product (with a couple of exceptions) right away and then naturally it's what I thought about the next time I needed to do something similar. Eventually I got to the end of my free pages and the cost made it possible to easily upgrade.

Minpunten: - Grouping images. There is no straight forward or easy way to group images and assets unless I am totally missing something.
- Keep adding shapes- I think there is a really good start in shapes but you should keep adding shapes and working on the filtering system to get to those shapes.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018
Damien B.
Backend dev
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

"Cacoo is the perfect software for many usage"

Opmerkingen: Easy to learn and use, Cacoo let you make fast and great diagram for any usage.
Nice to make mockup, especially with linked items that let you have a full interactive mock of your app.
The software is also accurate enough to make some graphical mockup
And as you can export them as PDF with link, you can even share them with everyone!
The collaborative tools make this even easier and open Cacoo to a whole new set of usage.
As its easy to use and share, you can have a very nice whiteboard to share with remote collaborator when brainstorming.
And last but not least, the versioning system let you edit as far as you want any diagram without the fear of losing anything in the process :)

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Powerfull. Got some great features.

Minpunten: There is really nothing I can really complain about on Cacoo. Expect the fact that the very old diagrams made with the very old flash engine are not upgradable to the current one. That's really all.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
Paulí S.
TV Director
Omroepen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019

"Cacoo a friendly software"

Opmerkingen: I use it to prepare some draws on my business work... just previous workflows draws sended to my engynering team.

Pluspunten: The easy way to work . I'ts an esasy software and very friendly to work with.

Minpunten: Need to be in other lenguages to help users.
Some times not easy to draw..

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019
Garrett P.
WLAN Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020

"Excellent Diagram Tool for a team"

Opmerkingen: Our network diagrams are maintained to a much higher level than with previous tools. The speed with which we can build out diagrams allows us to provide visual aids to prospective customers very quickly and easily.

Pluspunten: Very pleased with how simple it is to add custom object and integrate them into our workflow. Edits are intuitive and straightforward. Easy to train and onboard new users.

Minpunten: Biggest gripe about the software is the handling of transparency when adding objects. There's some level of frustration with trying to 'connect' objects with lines in our diagrams with the aforementioned (poor) transparency handling.

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020
IT Consultant
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2020

"A simple to use and powerful tool"

Opmerkingen: Cacoo provides a clear and easy way to produce diagrams describing complex technical solutions which are then understandable to less technical stake holders

Pluspunten: Cacoo provides an incredibly easy to use platform for creating in depth analysis and design diagrams. The interface is intuitive mean no real requirement to train users to access features and be able to quickly produce business ready design artefacts.

Minpunten: Until Cacoo rolled out google SSO, logging into the product was tesious as it would bounce you from NuLab to Cacoo credentials. However now that is resolved I have little to complain about.

• Beoordeeld op 3-11-2020
Paul E.
Senior Engineer
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

"Great product overall"

Opmerkingen: Overall very pleased with this product and would recommend it.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Rich feature set. Great collaboration tool with simultaneous editing. Centralizing and saving all our whiteboard sessions is a huge value to our team.

Minpunten: Live support via chatbot can be a bit unresponsive. Minor problems with adding users.

• Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020
Max S.
Director, Customer Success
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019

"Great tool for mock-ups and interactive wireframes"

Opmerkingen: A robust, simple and fairly priced wireframing tool, that allows building great mockups for marketing and product managers.

Pluspunten: – Easy to use, requires no designer or programmer background to create interactive mockups
– Many pre-built elements for constructing custom wireframes: buttons, inputs, icons, shapes, etc
– Very powerful free version

Minpunten: – Some UI functions are not very convenient or intuitive. E.g. it's necessary to click the panel item once again to close the context menu (rather than simply click outside the menu).

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

"Long term user and easy to use"

Pluspunten: I can collaborate with my clients and team members. Free plan is good enough for me.

Minpunten: Nothing that I can think of. But my usage is limited.

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020
Aaron W.
Sr. Web Developer
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020

"It's very easy to visualize my ideas and concepts via Cacoo"

Opmerkingen: It's always joyful to use Cacoo.

Pluspunten: Cacoo is a very useful tool for me to visualize my ideas and concepts.
It's more important to "SHOW" something than just "SAY" it.
I've used Cacoo for years and I love it's simplicity and diversity.
I can always find a chart or a diagram to help me solve problems we faced.
Thank you Cacoo!

Minpunten: Although Cacoo was launched as an online App, I still want an offline App which I can install on my PC.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020
Mack J.
Software Developer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

"Cacoo is easy and powerful"

Opmerkingen: So, far I love it. It just works really well for me and is easy to learn.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of which you can create new diagrams, flowcharts, and wire frames. I use this software to design, preview and help test the iOS apps I develop. The wire frame models are easy to create and very easy to modify or change as needed. Other software is confusing and time consuming. Cacoo is so easy and really, a pleasure to use.

Minpunten: I would like to see more iOS icons and graphics that are native to the shape component. Really though, I just can just import the images I need as I go and even drag-n-drop what I need at the moment.

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020
Senior Data Scientist
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020

"Very user-friendly"

Pluspunten: It is easy to use, very intuitive design

Minpunten: It would be fantastic if they can offer more mathematical symbols.

• Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020
Erica H.
Graphic Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020

"Cool Design Software"

Pluspunten: I love the flowchart set up. I can chart all my workflows.

Minpunten: I wish it were a little more dynamic and innovative. Like more templates to build from.

• Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020
Lisa R.
Product Management Lead
  • Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017

"I have been using Cacoo for about 2 years now. Very easy to use and perfect for my needs."

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and almost immediate support after sending email. Easy way to visualize and organize your work. I provides me with the ability to use 'hand drawn' options which are pretty cool and make it look like we are just "whiteboarding" and not making real decisions right away which puts people at ease.

Minpunten: I don't know if it is an issue with the product or my internet, but when the wire has a lot of elements it takes a long time to move items (grouped or selected together) or increase or decrease resolution.

• Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017
Marc H.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018

"Great collaboration software"

Opmerkingen: We've been using Cacoo for years. It is a great piece of cloud-based software. I'm looking forward to using the tool with the new interface.

Pluspunten: I use Cacoo to create highly accurate line art for websites, brochures and other collateral to share with clients prior to development. It has been an indispensable tool for communicating visually. I also like the link sharing function, which makes it easy to share drawings.

Minpunten: There should be a link share to view and a link share right into the edit mode. When I do share links, often my customers are confused on how to get from the front end of the Cacoo site into the edit mode to actually participate in the editing of the document. Also, sometimes when you zoom out, the fonts don't seem to render correctly.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018
Mark J.
Payroll Transformation Consultant
201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-7-2018

"Simple, Functional, Accessible & Flexible"

Pluspunten: Cacoo can be used for a wide variety of things - As a product owner, I typically use Cacoo for workflow design, user-story mapping, and architectural design/diagramming. Our team is able to collaborate around the work within the application - and the outputs can embed straight into our Confluence pages (Atlassian software) using the Cacoo plugin. It's incredibly easy to use and I'm able to access my work across all of my devices.

Minpunten: Cacoo previously had a user-driven marketplace for additional stencils, which has now been removed. Whilst they significantly upgraded the standard libraries when they removed it - I liked to be able to browse and add additional stencils for the creative community it had.

• Beoordeeld op 5-7-2018
Developer Senior
Internet, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019

"One of a kind"

Opmerkingen: As a software developer I need to create diagrams of states, make prototypes of graphical user interfaces, model data, create entity-relationship diagrams and graphic schemes in my proposals, in each of these activities Cacoo has been my support, through its interface intuitive, modern and its wide variety of resources cover 100% of my needs for layout and prototyping, Cacoo has helped me a lot in my professional activities.

Pluspunten: Cacoo is an excellent application that is part of my most prized tools for prototyping, sketch-ups and any diagram I need. I am a software developer and I use Cacoo constantly, it is a flexible and powerful tool, definitely the one of a kind.

Minpunten: I have not found anything negative to this wonderful tool

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019
Chiara C.
Associate Project Director
Mediaproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019

"One of the best wireframing tools out there!"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Cacoo for creating charts, diagrams, site maps, site architecture and to create images to use in presentations to take people through really complex concepts in a very user friendly and clear way

Pluspunten: I've been using Cacoo for over 7 years now and I still love it and prefer to most other online tools I've tried. It's good value in terms of price but provides an impeccable service and it's completely based online so it's very handy both for collaboration, back ups and can be used pretty much from anywhere.

Minpunten: the only thing I'd like for them to improve is the image manipulation tool

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019