Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Wireframe.cc

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing waarmee gebruikers wireframes van websites en mobiele toepassingen kunnen maken en projecten kunnen exporteren naar PDF-/PNG-bestanden.

Meer informatie over Wireframe.cc

Beoordelingen van Wireframe.cc

3,8
3,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,8

Wireframe.cc heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 10 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (10)

Sorteren op

Heb je Wireframe.cc eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (10)

Rocky
Rocky
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

I suck at designing. This dead simple app helps me get my web design ideas out

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a developer, when I'm working with a designer - I want my ideas to come out as fast as possible. If i'm working in a design tool, then I might as well be the designer as well. So I needed a middle-ground where it's something better than drawing it by hand, but not too clumsy where I have to spend 15 minutes werestling with a piece of software.

It's super slick. I don't have to log in, log out, or deal with settings and permissions. I can quickly visit the site, start drawing, and send the link out. If I need to save it, I can copy the URL and modify it later. It's simple for stupid people. I don't have a UX background, and most UX software is bloated with thousands of features that I won't use. I would rather just draw the website layout on a paper napkin. Wireframe.cc is the next step from using a paper napkin. It's really fast. I can crunch out a few web layouts in a few minutes with the tools, and have my designer up and running in no-time.

It has a limited amount of tools. This could be a pro or a con. I consider it a pro, as if you're thinking about colors/design, then your wireframing is too complicated for this tool. It's not for functionality. You can't test how widgets/features may come across. This is definitely for 'views'. To add more screens - you have to spend money.

Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Without a doubt the best page to create my drafts of web pages!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have nothing more to say that wireframe has allowed a total organization in my work I feel comfortable designing online stores as well, apart from everything I do from the notebook or my pc and I do not have to transcribe things from paper. I also practice it by sending the sketches by mail and sharing them.

Wireframe is an elementary tool in my work space since I dedicate a part of my work to the creation of online stores, when I discovered this site I realized that I had left aside the notebooks and that I had obtained a tool to see from more real way how I could distribute the web, and make window sketches, I was comfortable, I really like how easy and simple the platform is and how it creates that facility in one of the important phases of this work, apart from being light and not require so many things, apart from allowing me to show clients in a more orderly manner as their website.

It is always difficult to define a counter for a tool that you liked to use a lot, however I can add things that could be important to improve it, sometimes it seems abstract to explain it to the client which requires a double effort of explanation when it comes to showing the site sketched.

Vishal
Full stack developer in India
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

WIreframe is great for students and new developers who are one man army

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quick wire framing for applications and websites

Quick to start No installation needed Minimal UI Easy to understand For everyone

Low features Made for app development Glitchy on some browsers

Orlando
Web Development Project Manager in VS

Great wireframing tool that is easy to use.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I like the minimalist UI. It is really easy to get started and simple to use. I can get wireframes completed in just minutes.

I don't like that with the free version, I can only create one wireframe at a time. I would like to create different versions per device and orientation of the same wireframe, as well as different views.

Sharleen
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Solid tool for wireframing

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a designer, I generally wireframe using pen and paper. However, for those who prefer using an online tool, this is a great product. As it is a wireframing tool, it has limited capabilities and so if you are looking for something that can also create high fidelity mockups, this is probably not the product for you. Another issue is that they do not have tooltips or an onboarding process to help with understanding the system - it will take some clicking around to understand what each button does.

Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Wireframe for websites

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is good would always recommend to someone for easy quick building of a wireframe

Ease of use Easy to understand Can be shared with anyone easily Can be converted to pdf as well We can have a preview on mobile/tablet

Images are represented as shapes It is a lil expensive

Colin
Colin
CMO in Frankrijk

Sketch up very easily your future ... project :)

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I use it a lot to sketch up future customers emails and it's really easy to use, once you get how to use it.

Well, at first I thought it was easy and I was doing it wrong, so I had to restart until I get the way it works

Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Nice app, but really minimal

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps me to share simple wireframe ideas to web team and it is free, so it worth the shot.

Simple interface. It is totally free. Since it is very simple, it is possible to make every type of wireframe there.

It is too minimal. I don't think it is very intuitive for first time users. Learning curve is difficult. When trying to draw a new object, it is not possible to build it inside of another existing object - it is necessary to create outside other objects then put in the desired place.

Kuldeep
Digital Content Specialist in India

A simple tool to create low-fidelity wireframes.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

-You can export wireframes to a PDF file and share it with people. -It's easy to share via a simple URL. -You don't need to log in to create a single wireframe.

The functionality is pretty basic. It does not support interactions and animations, so it can't be used to create interactive wireframes.

Nisarg
Project Manager in India

A minimal web-based wireframing tool.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

*The interface is pretty simple and allows you to quickly create low-fidelity wireframes. *You can share your work using a simple preview URL.

*Not many tutorial videos are available online. *The free version allows you to create only one single page.