Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over MockFlow

Ontwerp, deel en integreer moeiteloos werk van andere diensten en verken de innovatieve tools van MockFlow voor al je ontwerpbehoeften.

Meer informatie over MockFlow

Very intuitive you can create your first mockup in minutes and share your idea easily with your collaborators. There is an easy way to manage pages and export the file.

I really don't like the web templates. I think that they are outdated.

Beoordelingen van MockFlow

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

MockFlow heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 71 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je MockFlow eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (71)

Taiwo
Taiwo
Service design lead in VK
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Highly useful for my design journey

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The wireframe editor, elements, drag and drop and prototype features have been highly useful for me. This impacts the business processes positively

The only thing I think should be worked on is the ability to play a design file [auto-play]

Elizabeth
Owner in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great for first steps and envisioning product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great - it allows initial flow and interface work without the complication or distraction of design phase work. Get clients to focus on content more than context. Spurs lots of thought and changes before investment is made on design.

Mockflow is great for that initial, most important step of visualizing the architecture and user paths through a new product. Easy to implement and great for clients to start envisioning their products without going "all-in" on design and production.

need some more updated templates for user devices

Joanne
Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Helpful tool in the design process!

3,0 2 jaar geleden

The drag and drop elements are super helpful in quickly creating wireframes to review with my team. Helps to iron out the functionality of the product we are building before having to even think about the UI.

I have some issue with the ease of use of the product. Most importantly for me is the difficulty of Zooming in and out of the project board.

Clare
CTO in Filipijnen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 werknemers

Simple and Straightforward Wireframing solution

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I can explore and plan concepts and flows without too much effort, especially as I don't need to be pixel perfect and can just drag and drop.

I have used Mockflow for years. It's easy to prepare simple wireframes and flows, which can be handed to designers or developers.

I would like more Tailwind elements as we use Tailwind in our app and it is great it's integrated into Mockflow.

Carlos
UX Researcher in Mexico
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great software

Opmerkingen: I love beacause Mouseflow help us to identificate UX mistakes

I love the capability of wathc heatmaps and recording of our users

That surveys does´t show to all users and also dont have the capabulityes to add conditional to one NPS

Max
Director of Growth in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

The perfect balance of simple and robust

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a 10/10 for me. I'm a client strategist. My job forces me to move quickly and communicate with others clearly or I fail. Mockflow is something I use constantly to illustrate important web strategy and design components with the perfect amount of nuance.

Mockflow allows for non-designers to contribute to the design process in a truly constructive way. It's so simple that your grandmother could figure it out, while at the same time, having a diverse and dynamic offering. I never feel like the tool is so rigid that I'm being boxed into "their" solution or method. I use it primary to create lo-fi mockups for web design. As someone who is not experienced enough to use Figma or Adobe Illustrator, and simply does not have the time to learn those tools, MockFlow is the perfect bridge to that gap. Oh! I almost forgot. I want to add this --- Any tool that deals with layering design elements is almost always a nightmare. For my use case, MockFlow just somehow knows what I want and where I want it. Hats off to their engineers who decided how to do layering because man... It just works and it could have been so much worse.

Occasionally, some drag-and-drop elements are missing which can be mildly frustrating, but it's certainly not a deal breaker.

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

A very good mockup tool

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very accessible tool with a fast learning curve. You can put a student in front of it and in 30mn he figures out how it works. Drag and drop is easy, export and sharing with customers also. Like it alot !

Cost / Feature function is great. For a very reasonable amount of money, you have access to a very good wireframe tool.

I am missing "usecase" and "class diagram" tools, which would be a very nice future feature

Tadas
Tadas
CEO in Litouwen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

planing projects

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In total my experience is good, working woth your system is much easier then withnother, but I reaaly miasing some tools

In all options is all good, but need improvement I can write much more what I see to need for upgrade, but for this I need free premium in your project. I found a lot not finishing objects for creating wireframe

For this i dont know what to answer I thing all wireframe zone is need to update a desing its really looking old for me, need improvements

Shreyas
Software Engineer in India
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best way to Explain product wireframe and ux

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Ease of usage and collaboration with team also the version control helps a lot.

Designing features is a bit older required some more options for ux

Dave
Product Manager, Managed Services in Duitsland
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

MockFlow for Product Managers

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. I store all of my designs on one big canvas in two projects. Personally, I think you are giving too much away. You remind me of Evernote. You are in a tough spot, though. Recently, I used a different free product for (big) data cleansing, filtering, etc. and they cancelled their freemium model and introduced their base package at 10 k€. That was way to much for me so I had to quit using that software. For Mockflow, I might pay 80-100 € per year, even using my own money. But anything higher than that I would probably find an alternative such as Figma. Thanks and good luck! Dave

Free, it had the features I need and is not too complicated. Always seems to be available (good uptime).

With almost too few options, all designs / wireframes start to look the same.

Grahame
Senior UX Designer in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good tool, but needs some updates

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've been using MockFlow for 10 years now, and it's been a great help. But several times I've considered switching to other platforms like Figma for my wireframes. The only thing that stops me is overall workload, as it's faster to just power through and use MockFlow even though it's less intuitive, because it's a tool I already know how to use and don't need to take the time to re-learn a new program.

I use the "sketchy" style almost exclusively, as it helps clients understand that the designs we're working with are in flux and not set in stone. It also helps them focus on things like flow, readability, and intuition without getting hung up on content, colours, and imagery.

The one thing that makes MockFlow disruptive is that many of the shortcuts that we now take for granted in other tools like Sketch, Figma, and even Photoshop and Illustrator, are not implemented in MockFlow. Such as using "Option + drag" to duplicate, pressing Shift while dragging to maintain alignment, and things like that. Not having these very frequently-used shortcuts enabled makes my workflow take longer and causes some cognitive load as I have to shift from "Everything Else" into "MockFlow." I also don't like that my only options for sharing and collaboration is to get my teammates a license. Other platforms like Miro are free, and allow real-time collaboration on their most basic level, but MockFlow is far more gate-kept.

James
Project Manager in VK
Programmaontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers

I was sceptical at first.... then WOW

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was in a rush 5 month ago to plan a large web / mobile application for a client. I use a lot of wireframing tools depending on the project, but I wanted to try something new and had seen mock flow a few weeks back so thought why not give it a try. At this time I was mostly looking for speed, to catch up with the planning stage. Within 1 hour of playing with the wireframing tools, I had designed 30% of the project. At this point I was sold, and had already bought the license and am I glad I did, it opened up access to all the other tools such as able to see a site map of your application designs with one click, with other tools I always had to draw those by hand, now I can just export. It also gave me access to a website builder, design collaboration and annotation, banner designer and timeline manager. This puts everything I need to get this project from planning stage to production in one place. Love it, keep up the great work!

You have everything you need to plan and design your web / mobile development project in one place. Has A free plan that is more than generous so anyone can start using it. Amazing tools and presets to do about any wireframe you imagine.

Not many cons with this, the only comment I would have is to improve the copy and paste, it uses some sort of flash technology, understandable with what it offers but it can get annoying when you're used to right hand click copy, and it does not show the copy or paste so you have to do a CTRL+C and CTLR+V to paste. (this might be a Firefox only related issue, just saying)

Tracy
Manager - Software Engineering in VS
Olie en energie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to create UI/UX

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used it for about 4 years on a customer facing website that has grown exponentially. I'm able to easily change UI designs and re use old ones. Admittedly, as I'm writing user stories, I am mostly using to convey the layout/colorscheme/ components but my team has been able to easily turn into real screens. Our company hired a contract UX designer whose initial designs were in Adobe XD which was impossible to use to further the design without a huge learning curve. Wireframe Pro has needed very little learning curfe.

The available components and how easy it is to add additional ones that can help to enhance a wireframe.

We use fontawesome, and I would love to be able to access the full suite of icons (we have a license) instead of the limited amount. Would like also some Vue components and/or updated Kendo UI

Sharath
Software Engineer in India
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Most used Wireframe by our team

Opmerkingen: Marvellous

Lot of design templates, easier UI to build prototypes

Sometimes application being slow and bulkier pages taking time and when multiple users are designing, few pages go outside the folder, rest are good no issues

Senior Director in VS
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers

Best Screen Visualization tool ever!!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use MockFlow to document user requests and get visual confirmation before ever authorizing development. It is my favorite tool.

So easy to mock up user changes and avoid costly development before you get the visualization right. Templates let you use custom features easily. It can also generate HTML to assist your developers.

This is my favorite tool and a real bargain.

Tarun
Manager in India
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Simple and intuitive tool for wireframing

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Mockflow allows me to quickly prototype ideas from my head into a visual form. In breaking this barrier the tool helps communicate my needs faster and clearer to other teams.

The drag and drop feature to create wireframe was simple to use and did not require a steep learning curve unlike other tools. The ability to export the wireframes quickly into multiple formats enabled quick sharing with others for feedback.

While it is good to see new features being added, constant UI changes is at times irritating.

Simon
Business Analyst in Australië
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 10.000+ werknemers

MockFlow Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use and has extensive application to software requirements visualisation.

Nothing comes to mind, the product meet all my expectations.

Homarya
Graphic Designer in Zuid-Afrika
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great for Teams, Ideas & Design

5,0 10 maanden geleden

I like how simple and straight-forward the interface is

Some of the look and feel can be more intuitive

Navneeth
Brand strategist in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

A handy product for Wireframing.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

An easy-to-use product which streamlines workflow designs.

The drag and drop function could be better.

Katherin Meliza
Student in Colombia
E-learning, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

My opinion about MockFlow

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Regarding my experience using the Mockflow application, I must accept that it is wonderful, I have been able to create my ideas with the resources provided, it takes me a little more time than with other applications but I still love it, besides the quality in which the projects can be presented.

The benefits I find to the application is the variety of options it offers to the user, for the creation of a wireframe, which allows designers and students of these areas can have a sketch of what they want. In addition, the variety of formats in which the design can be downloaded without losing quality.

The cons that can be evidenced in the application is that it is not so easy to use for non-English speakers, which can limit the user, as well as the simplicity of its objects, which makes it take more time to create the sketch.

Eduardo
Marketing Manager in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Buena herramienta momentos iniciales de fase diseño

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Mockflow es un excelente software para ese paso inicial y más importante de visualizar la arquitectura y las rutas de los usuarios a través de un nuevo producto o landing page. Fácil de implementar y excelente para que los clientes comiencen a visualizar sus productos sin tener que empezar completamente en el diseño y la producción.

necesita algunas plantillas más actualizadas para dispositivos de usuario. Limitado en cuanto a funcionalidades

Hritik Shyam
Data Science in India
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Collaboration wireframing and designing Tool.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Collaboration feature, administrative access, Drag, and drop, and design management. Product design and management tools are pretty useful

Making the project live and viewable link was tedious, many of our team members got confused in this step and often missing the viewable link.

nevang
teacher in VK
Research, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The simple life

5,0 2 jaar geleden

no feature is too big or too small. All had their use and the way they were designed allowed for seamless and simple use of the software.

Not much can be improved. Deployment could be better implemented otherwise nothing seems to be wrong.

Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Few things to keep in mind about MockFlow

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being a business analyst i use this product to create mockup/user interface of our software product.

1. It is a tool that annindividual can learn easily within few days. 2. I personally like the fact that it provides export to PNG features which helps me to add them to the functional specification document.

1. Limited scope of use, everytime i work on any new project i must have to think twice before using this. 2. Most irritating part is that it still requires a adobe flash plugin to run.

Ryan
Digital + Creative Director in VS
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

If you're a creative working in the digital space, you need MockFlow!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using MockFlow for 3 years now on a variety of digital projects. Examples include: Webpages for a new products/services, landing pages for digital campaigns, a digital video wall experience, a touchscreen experience, and even web banners for an online campaign. There seems to be nothing I can't do with MockFlow.

I love the various design options MockFlow offers. I'm not a web designer or UX designer by any means, but with MockFlow I can easily mock up a variety of digital projects I work on.

I honestly can't think of anything...I love everything about the product.