Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over BRIDGE

De software van Bridge voor de ontwikkeling van medewerkers verhoogt de betrokkenheid via leren, samenwerken, vaardigheden opbouwen en loopbaanontwikkeling.

Meer informatie over BRIDGE

Initiative and easy to become familiar with how to Author content.

I have had an issue with SCORM files. When learners failed I had to manually reset the learner to allow them to retake the course.

Beoordelingen van BRIDGE

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

BRIDGE heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 78 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je BRIDGE eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (78)

Mike
Director of CS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

A good option for professional training with room for improvement

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jason
Jason
Real Estate Sales Associate in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Bridge Makes Required Learning More Than Bearable

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From a user's perspective, Bridge has made my on-the-job education much more enjoyable.

Participating in required learning is usually a drag in the workplace. Bridge, however, helps stifle that monotonous task and actually makes the process a bit more enjoyable. I recently completed my Title IX training in Bridge, and was not that bad actually. The training felt more engaging by requiring the user to click into specific module at designated times and soliciting responses to questions that were based on actual situations. Bridge also tracked my progress exactly, so when I had to pause the training and come back on a later day, I was able to pick up right where I left off.

Bridge could benefit from a more robust quizzing engine. I feel like more question types could be added. In addition, I would love to see 3rd party integrations. For example, it would be great to be able to connect your LinkedIn account and share the completion of any trainings to that network. I would also like to see badging come to Bridge. It would be pretty cool to learn new job skills via Bridge and get a digital badge as a reward that can be displayed to managers and peers alike. For example, if a manager needs to put together an ad-hoc development team, he'd be able to quickly identify those employees that have the needed skills for the purpose of the team.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Jason, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to [email protected]. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Ben
Director of Training and Development in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic product for all-around employee learning, development, and performance management.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Bridge has been amazing. We are raving fans! It is a vital tool for us in our people strategy and has all the features we need. It is user-friendly and easy to learn and use. Its versatility makes transitioning to Bridge from another product (or no product at all) a breeze. Bridge's customer support is responsive and very helpful and our account support reps have been amazing to work with. I can't recommend Bridge enough!

Bridge brought everything we needed together in one product -- employee training, development, and performance management. Journeys are our favorite aspect of Bridge. We use these for everything from onboarding to career progression. They are so versatile that they can be used for nearly any type of structured learning or development program.

This is a difficult one because we love almost everything about Bridge. I have always said that Bridge is a 99.99% perfect solution for us, but if I had to identify one improvement, it would be the lack of the ability to categorize goals. We have performance goals and professional/personal development goals. Our employees are bonused off of performance goals, but not professional/personal development goals. While we have come up with a solution to differentiate these goal types through naming conventions, it would be helpful to be able to categorize goals within the system so they can be analyzed by goal type.

Mike
Director of Customer Success in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

A good option for professional training with room for improvement

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience is positive but with room for improvement. I think Bridge knows what needs to be improved but they're not moving as quickly as we'd like.

The user interface is simple and easy to learn and it's easy to construct your own content within the platform. Authoring and Insight capabilities are good for our team's use.

The speed of the app varies widely, being fast to login and move between pages one day and much slower the next. It also feels like a lot of product updates and new features are promised that don't appear. Support is not very responsive.

Kenneth
Organizational Development Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Helping people do smarter things

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The pre-sales experience and implementation was frictionless -- our user adoption has steadily grown over time, and the support teams are top notch.

My favorite part about Bridge is that we are hard pressed to find features that were not well thought through and not fully baked. Overall, things have gone very smoothly and efficiently, whether with our own custom courses, or with our off the shelf courses from another vendor getting loaded in by the Content Team at Bridge.

There is room for additional improvement (and they've already come so far!) in the area of reporting and management of video content. For us, we're especially looking for the capability to simply host a video (like a corporate, private "YouTube") without having to embed the video in a course.

Lacey
PRODUCER in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

The automation is ahead of the game

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So easy to automate with QQ Catalyst. Getting everything from one system to the other was sooooo simple!

Texting is so nice, clients love it. Esign can be difficult, but options to send via email or phone number is extremely convenient for all parties.

Esign runs into a lot of errors. We were given good instruction on how to fix it, but the issue is on-going.

Peter
Peter
Training Manager in VS
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Learning Tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Full LMS training of over 1000 employees across the continental United States allows me to accurately track who has and who has not taken training. And the ability to create training when needed or modify existing training on the fly is a huge plus.

It is very easy to create training from scratch using the embedded features in Bridge or import the training materials from other authoring software. The tracking capabilities to know down to the IP address of the machine (type of) that accessed the training and when that took place is a great benefit as well.

I cannot think of anything at this time.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Peter, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge has been a great training solution for your team! If you ever need support, please reach out to [email protected]. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

New User Review of Bridge

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a new user to Bridge. We've been using the portal since September 2018. The ease of use and ability to quickly create a course are important to us and Bridge delivers. The training and support have been great. Though the functionality for editing within Bridge is basic, it has met our needs and is the platform we will use to host our education portfolio.

The portal is easy to use. You can easily create a module and publish a course. The video editor is great for dropping a video into a course.The support is great - they work to help you succeed.

The editor for text is very basic - there are not many features built into the system. There is no way to create a library of media within Bridge. Would like to see fonts built in - or a way to select a google font from within Bridge.

5 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear Bridge has been a good solution for delivering training courses. We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit feature ideas, support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center If you ever need support, please reach out to [email protected].

Cassie
Cassie
Associate Director of Learning & Employee Development in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 201-500 werknemers

Bridge Sets You Up For Success

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bridge has helped our organization improve communication regarding required trainings and timelines for completion. We were using excel sheets for tracking that took exorbitant amounts of time. With Bridge, all that tracking is now automated and we have more time to focus on course development and employee engagement.

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The course builder is simple and clean. The automatic reminder emails are very helpful for employees and managers.

There are a few things that I would tweak if given the opportunity: display the steps in a program when you open up the program on the author page - currently you must edit the program to see the different steps. It would also be really helpful if there was an option to take attendance for each day of a multi-day live training.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Cassie, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy to use for your team! Those are great suggestions! You can submit new feature requests by joining our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Interim MPD team lead in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great for professional development

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My department in particular wants to deploy instruction throughout the year, and make it high-quality, and that's exactly what we've been able to do.

A lot of software for online learning is geared toward students, which makes it difficult to do for a company for professional development. Bridge specifically is built for professional development, which is made it easier for us to implement (instead of shoehorning a student-focused piece of software). They are also pretty responsive to community requests for new features.

Classes that aren't assigned to a particular learner (i.e. optional ones) go in the Learning Library, but searching is difficult unless you know the class title or the class creator has put some good tags to make it more searchable.

Andy
Andy
Recruiter - People Operations in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Company-Wide Tool

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I love that you can house it all here. Our organization utilizes Bridge for our company-wide compliance trainings and any other all-company types of training/learning necessary for annual completion (i.e. Employee handbook review and signature).

We do not experience regular negatives with this particular software.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Andy, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to [email protected]. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Gary
photographer in VS
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for batch processing and file management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience I would say is great! Bridge is the first step in my work flow when batch processing or renaming files.

I like the ease of use and simplicity of Bridge.

None that I can think of. I really like all of the features which is why I use it daily!

Julye
L&D Manager in VS
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers

LMS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The ease of use for an admin and the learner

Wish there were folders in the author library so it was easier to sort

5 jaar geleden

Hello Julye, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit new feature ideas. If you ever need support, please reach out to [email protected]. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Anne
Executive Assistant in Filipijnen
, 201-500 werknemers

Bridge Software Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I really like the versatility of this software, it is very convenient to use. I can open it any available type of media I have and the functionality is easy to control.

At first, I found it difficult since it has a customization option. But as time pass, I love how versatile this software. Good Job!

Consumentendiensten

It's great because it's simple, but can be clunky sometimes, otherwise it's great

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Okay here's the thing about this software, it's the kind of software that you really need when you need it, but otherwise it just sits there

I don't really like that it's clunky and slow at times, but this is complex software and so I can understand.

Austin
Director of Training
Managementconsulting, 10.000+ werknemers

The Best Value LMS on the Market

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After shopping around for months I landed on Bridge. In dealing with a VERY knowledgeable sales staff it made an easy decision to go with Bridge. For the money there was no other LMS that came even close to what we received with Bridge. Their implementation and training teams are second to none and insured a successful roll out to over 10,000 users.

Ease of use and managment. Has a great question builder built righ into the platform that helps cut out Captivate usage when not needed. Also has a lot of extra features you don't get with other LMSs.

Can't think of one con.

Architectuur en planning, 201-500 werknemers

Bridge learning is LMS at it's best!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use, integration, simplicity, robust reporting

This software is so easy to use and the functionality is great. Not only is it easy to administer learning, but it's incredibly easy for learners to access and use the software. What I like most about this software is the modern look and feel of the platform.

The dashboard can be a bit confusing at times for the learners, so that requires a little bit of assistance.

Michelle
Operator in Filipijnen
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Reviewing Bridge Software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

An awesome software to use. I can view it through the mobile phone which I can view anytime and anywhere.

Maybe the dashboard looks complex for a beginner but I know that on the future update, it will be fixed.

Dave
Training Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Bridge LMS

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Instructure (Bridge) does a great job helping with the implementation process. Every question was answered, and they went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed. If anything, they _over_communicated!

Very simple and easy to use.

Lacking some features that I really would like to have, but almost all of them are on the development plan for this year.

8 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review of our product and services.

Chantel
Training Manager
Medische praktijk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Bridge LMS

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This product is very clean to look at and intuitive. I love the ease and grasp when selecting classes.

I love being able to create content write through our LMS. I love the ease of bringing in content and embedding without complications from Youtube and from other websites.

I do not like some of the reporting

Abe
Abe
Director Of Finance And Operations in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers

In-house training with Bridge

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think Bridge is a great solution for creating and maintaining on in-house/onsite training program.

Bridge gives us the ability to develop an in-house training program which increases our business continuity capability. It also allows us to track training progress in our staff.

Adoption and use by our staff has been slower than hoped for.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Abe, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to [email protected]. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Alister
Group Platform Support Manager in Australië
Commercieel vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Don't expect a response.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Bridge has a great interface and is designed with an easy to use interface; presenting you with the most relevant information as you need it.

The people who are responsible for selling Bridge LMS are incredibly unreliable; two weeks later and multiple emails for a demo to be set up and no response, even after one positive video meeting with an ex-employee of theirs, now it seems that they're ignoring my emails; it makes you wonder what level of support you would get after signing a contract.

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great Learning Tool

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I like how clean and straight forward it is.

I dislike nothing noteworthy about this software.

Karan
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

A good LMS tool

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it is a decent lms tool which provides some good features. It has a great and easy to use interface. Very user friendly but it lacks in features department. Need to increase functionality.

7 jaar geleden

Thank you Karan for your review and feedback. Please let your CSM knows about those features that will be nice to have your opinion is important for us.

Bob
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Excellent product, an indispensable LMS .

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome app, works wonderfully in tracking adult learning courses. This system helps automating entire logistics of a robust training program. I highly recommend it.

Ufuk
Teacher in Turkije
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Training bridge

4,0 2 jaar geleden

It is elegant in designing. Absolutely beautiful and clear.

It doesn't have certification feature. Permissions are a little difficult.