Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Unbounce

Het toonaangevende platform voor bestemmingspagina's waarmee je meer bezoekers omzet in leads, verkopen en klanten zonder een ontwikkelaar.

Meer informatie over Unbounce

Also, the tech support was excellent and helped me troubleshoot our ppc tracking info/salesforce integration.

Some customizations required coding, which wasn’t too bad to utilize but if we didn’t have someone on the team with basic coding knowledge we would have been lost.

Beoordelingen van Unbounce

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Unbounce heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 254 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Unbounce eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (254)

Malcolm
Art Director and Graphic Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Unbounce is a Game Changer!

5,0 vorig jaar
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jordan
Jordan
Marketing Analytics Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Who knew spinning up landing pages could be this easy?

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to unboard (i.e. great learning docs), easy to implement and great customer support. Keep doing your thing, Unbounce!

As a non-designer, I'm a marketing analytics professional, it was always simple to spin up landing pages by either making one from scratch or by using one of their pre-made templates. One of my companies designers was even surprised to find out that I made one of the landing pages that we tested for a marketing campaign- that's how you know that this is an amazing marketing solution.

Price-point. Unbounce is more targeted at enterprises, rather than for mom and pop shops.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Jordan! Appreciate the kudos and congratulations on building some amazing landing pages . Glad we were able to help you bring your campaign visions to life. Cheers and happy converting, Jen

Ed
CVO in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Unbounce is a super great drag and drop landing page platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been awesome, there customer service is first rate and they have gone over and beyond taking time with me to learn the platform in the beginning as it pertained to my use case. Love their support.

Simple to use, simple to integrate with our tech stack, specifically SFDC and Marketo and finding professionals to build our designs has been super easy with their market place of recommended professionals and our experience using one of the agencies has been an incredibly valuable asset for us and I also love the fact we can offer Landing Pages as a Service to clients who want maximum conversions from the work we do for them around lead generation and lead conversion!!

There isn't the ability to build multi-step optin processes out of the box without adding code to the page to create this functionality which boosts conversion and the trick is having the ability to push each stage of the optin process data into our crm and or our clients.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Ed, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform super easy to use and that your experience with us has been an awesome one. We appreciate your feedback! Cheers, Michallia

Politieke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Decent interface with big limitations, poor uptime, and awful support

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Unfortunately we're stuck there for now but definitely looking to move when convenient to do so!

The interface is very simple so any member of the team is able to create landing pages. They have integrations with Zapier that allow us to feed information between landing pages and CRMs.

Oh boy. First of all, they promise 99% uptime but their reliability is actually quite bad and they don't warn their customers when there is downtime (I presume because they hope they can fix before we notice). Their code rendering has big limitations. For example, simply styling a bullet is a massive chore. They also don't support many basic functions (tabs, collapsible pages, etc.) Anytime you have an issue with something, their support is slow and pretty unhelpful. An actual quote from a support agent: "we are not designers, so there is just so much we can support when it comes to custom code" -- this is simply because I was trying to change an ordered list from numerals to lower alphabetic, but their code rendering was not allowing this. Similarly, when trying to create a collapsible page, Unbounce support initially refused to help (despite providing the code). Their support is very slow and will take minutes to reply to a chat, but if you take more than a min or so to reply they'll close the chat assuming you're not there. Sorry if I don't stare at a screen waiting for a support person who takes forever to respond waiting for the response so I can respond right away. Oh - and remember how I talked about poor uptime? Never once has Unbounce offered compensation for losses caused by their terrible uptime.

5 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review us and for speaking candidly about your experiences using Unbounce. To address some of your concerns, over last 90 days we have maintained a 99.98 % uptime according to https://status.unbounce.com/. However, we understand that any downtime is a serious issue for our customers and we're always working to continuously improve this number. If we do experience significant issues, our top priorities are to notify customers to stop sending paid traffic to their pages and mitigate the damage. In terms of our support, since customs scripts are not a built-in supported product feature, Unbounce is unable to support or guarantee these codes. However, we do have a robust community where our experts and members are happy to help: http://community.unbounce.com. In addition, if chat isn't the best way for you to receive support, we also offer phone and email. Hope that this helps clear up some of the confusion around our processes. Jennifer

Azeem
Founder in India

Strictly for Landing Pages & Experimentation

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We wanted to get a campaign live by the weekend and we were only left with a few days, so unbounce was the obvious choice for us since it was fairly easy to execute and get it live.

Unbounce was super helpful in helping us creating light and nimble landing pages for campaigns. alongside, it has an easy to view dashboard and helpful integrations that can help us run end to end automations efficiently. We were able to get two heavy landing pages up and running in just about 2 days. Keeping in mind that we were far from perfect while executing.

I think mobile compatibility is where we struggled the most. Since our product has largely desktop users, it wasn't a big issue, but mobile responsiveness was a big problem. Alongside that, there could be a better repository of pre-built blocks that we could experiment with.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Azeem, We're glad to hear that you were able to get your landing pages up and running in just two days! Thanks for taking the time to review us! Cheers, Michallia

Thiago
Media Analyst in Brazilië
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing tool, but a little pricey

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fast and easy to create landing pages, with a great amount of possibilities to integrate with other tools.

Huge amount of possible integrations, easy to use, robust.

A little expensive, for Brazilians with such a devalued currency.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Thiago, thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate your feedback. Cheers and happy converting, Jen

Ana
Marketing Operations in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Easy and useful

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, the experience is good and it allows you to create visually beautiful and mobile optimized landing pages.

It allows you to personalize every detail of the landing page without knowing HTML, CSS...

Some features need a bit of coding and we have to use external forms (HubSpot forms) because the ones with Unbounce have very limited options.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Ana, Thanks for taking the time to give us this feedback! Good to hear that overall, Unbounce is working for you and your team! In the future, if you have form troubles, please don't hesitate to reach out to Support or explore the existing workarounds that are published in the Unbounce Community. Cheers and happy converting! Jen

Jango
Online Advertising Consultant in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Quick and easy drag and drop webpage builder

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customers are sometimes hesitant to implement (CRO) changes to their website, especially when we advice to change a lot of things. Unbounce gives the opportunity to design and make our suggested changes and test them without having to change the actual site of the customer. This lead to more sales of CRO and webbuild/-design projects after doing an Unbounce trajectory.

It's easy to use and implement for our customers. The drag and drop system feels intuitive. Integration within the overall website is easy and the tracking possibilities are (once you figure it out) good.

The impact on changes made in the desktop versions of the pages you make often makes the mobile page go totally wrong, different than expected. Unbounce makes an automatic translation of the destop pages you make to mobile, I think this could be done better. It takes up a lot of time to fix the mobile page and you are actually making 2 pages per page you make.

4 jaar geleden

HI Jango, thanks for all your feedback, we really appreciate it! Good to hear that you're liking the drag-and-drop functionality. We know that mobile pages can be a bit finicky, we will pass your thoughts on to the team for review. Cheers, Jen

Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It's like a German Shepherd: Get good at handling it and it will be a faithful companion to you.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Unbounce makes designing high-converting landing pages easy, also for non-technical folks. It's been a faithful companion for two years now and till today I haven't found an LP builder that offers me the same value at the given price point.

It makes building beautiful and/or high-converting landing pages easy - also to folks that are completely non-technical. Designing and publishing pages go quick and easy, as well as measuring activity. I personally also like the Smart Traffic feature which reliably gets me good results.

The landing page builder enables you to do a lot - but still, some limitations remain. What bugs me the most are limitations when it comes to handling images. Especially when I was non-technical, I missed functionalities such as being able to make images transparent or tilt them.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! Love the german shepherd analogy (we're big on dogs here at Unbounce, but sadly no german shepherds yet)! Also really excited to hear that Smart Traffic is performing well for you! Happy Holidays, Jen

Owner in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Fast landing pages

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience is good and the customer services is fast. Issue resolved faster then I thought it would tke.

I like that the landing pages are fast. People tend to not stick around with websites with slow loading time.

It has all the features I needed. But the exit pop up blocker could be better. I know exit pop up for mobile is really hard to get right. Almost everyone that visit my pages are using a phone.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much, John! Glad to hear your pages are loading lickity-split. Cheers and happy converting, Jen

Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Unbounce for Automatization and A/B Testing

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Unbounce is easy to use and can be a good alternative for creating flows to capture leads. It is pricier than other alternatives like Devi AI.

Pricier than other alternatives, for example, it gives you from 1 to 3 domains depending on the plan.

Whitney
Director of DG in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Unbounce has changed the game for our DG team

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Unbounce has changed the game for our DG team. We've increased efficiency (creating a landing page in Unbounce is 10x faster than Marketo). It's also customizable and code-free (for the most part). We're able to embed videos, testimonials. carousels, images, etc.

Unbounce is user-friendly: you can onboard and create a landing page with a day of signing, Our conversion rates sky rocketed because we were able to customize and test so easily (from 10% - ~40% content downloads, and from 2.5% - 5% for demo requests). I love that you can integrate with all your tools - Marketo, Salesforce, Slack, email, etc.

We have multiple product offerings, so when someone is completing a demo request our forms are dynamic and have specific lead routing functionality. It's been tedious to recreate that same logic with Unbounce forms (Marketo forms don't embed nicely in Unbounce). Inability to have multiple CTAs that are trackable on one landing page (yes, yes. I know that's not best practices, but we have a couple use-cases for multi-CTAs).

Malcolm
Art Director and Lead Graphic Designer in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Unbounce is a Game Changer!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love love love it.

As a Graphic Designer and Art Director for a Marketing and Design Agency, the customizability and ease of use in this program is unmatched. I love it. It's as if I'm able to design landing pages exactly how I need them to be and look and react with just about enough/full freedom I need without too many limitations. It's so easy to use too, that our team members who aren't professionally trained designers can step in and create landing pages for us as well! Wonderful. I love it.

The one thing I'm not as fond of about Unbounce, is the integration between web and mobile versions while you're designing it. Typically when you design it as the web version, it doesn't transfer over to mobile nearly as smoothly as I'd like. You end up clicking the bottom button to switch over to check it out after you've designed the web version, and most of the page tends to be amiss/out of the boundaries, etc. With that, you end up needing to essentially manually move around all those elements to where you intended them to be/show up there naturally. It's as if the program dumps the elements onto the mobile version without formatting it. So all/most of the elements are there, just all over the place. Whomp. If they can get this fixed, it'd be just about perfect.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Malcolm, We're so happy to hear that you're able to easily design landing pages exactly how you need them to be. It brings us great joy to hear that your other team members who are not professionally trained designers are also able to step in and create landing pages. This must feel empowering for them! Thanks so much for reviewing us. We appreciate it. Cheers, Michallia

Kleding en mode, 501-1.000 werknemers

I love landing pages, and Unbounce is why!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Unbounce provides all of the tools you need to make an effective landing page for advertising but it's simple to use. A/B testing, tracking, and integrations, all in one easy-to-learn software.

I used to use unbounce a lot in my previous job (digital marketing) to create custom landing pages for clients. Unbounce is a software that's very easy to learn. It's pretty intuitive, and even doing more "complex" things like adding scripts and tracking is not hard to figure out, either. One of the best parts is that unbounce makes it easy to seamlessly integrate your landing page leads into CRMs - even custom ones, using webhooks.

There are some things that are easier to add to a website than to Unbounce. Given how easy it is to customize an Unbounce page, I'm surprised that they don't have a few preset "widgets" or "plug ins", like carousels and slideshows. We use these for clients who need to display many reviews or photos. They're a great feature but are very difficult to set up as they require certain codes to make something very basic.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review! Great to see that you're at home with our workarounds finding Unbounce a breeze to use! Cheers, Jen

foster
Marketing manager in Ghana
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Unbounce Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Unbounce has a great collection of mobile friendly websites

Unbounce has a very convenient templates for people who are not expert developers to create a modern landing pages that converts like crazy. It has useful conversion tracking tools and allows me to easily run ab test quickly. the team at Unbounce consistently add new features for better functionalities. Their landing pages are mobile optimized. It can be integrated with any third party marketing tools

Unbounce pricing is a more expensive as compare to other landing page builders

2 jaar geleden

Hey Foster, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We're happy to hear that you are able to create modern landing pages that are high converters. We appreciate your feedback. Cheers, Michallia

Yoav
Yoav
Co-founder in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

EASIEST WAY TO GET LANDING PAGES UP AND RUNNING

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Makes it easy to create landing pages to support our marketing content.

Incredibly customizable with great templates and soooooo easy to use. It makes going to development a non-issue when we have the power in our hands.

It would be great to see an integration with Salesforce so that you can generate a page or embed data from Salesforce or Marketo onto a page dynamically.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to review us and provide such detailed feedback, Yoav! Really happy to hear that Unbounce is providing a quick and easy solution for your LP needs. As for integrating with Salesforce and Marketo, this feature is available on our Premium plans and above, but a good workaround if you're on Essential, is to use Zapier. Hope that helps and if you have further questions, please give us a holler at [email protected]. Cheers, Jen

Jonny
Jonny
PPC Exec in VK
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

For lead gen pages in PPC - integral piece of kit

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Making my PPC campaigns perform better, unbounce has become an integral piece of kit for all my freelance work .

Ease of use to be able to create a landing page for a clients campaign, it really is a pick up and play tool with so much support available on forums there's always more you can do to increase page performance.

can sometimes feel a bit clunky and unattractive. But for the price you pay for it and the immediate value it will add to your campaigns it's not really a problem.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jonny, We appreciate you taking the time to review us! Thank you so much and looking forward to seeing you around the community! Cheers and happy holidays, Jen

Mark
Partner in Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Unbounce *literally* changed our agency for the better.

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were one of those agencies who set the destination URL of all ad campaigns of our clients to www.client.com - seriously. Why? Because it was so frign hard to deal with developers (of all types of IQs) of clients. One time, we had to deal with a "my wife's brothers son designed our site so we're going to have to seek his approval". I died. He actually wouldn't make some changes because he thought it's against the tao of web design that he mastered in all of his 17 years of life on earth. How cute. Eventually we had to say bye to that client, but that's another story. Then we came across Unbounce who not only had a kickass app to easily make landing pages, but had a team that passionately guided you through it if you ever felt there's a hurdle. Now, I'm not sure what Unbounce compares against and there's probably a zillion other landing page apps - but I will guarantee you, you will not find support like Unbounce anywhere else. They are quick, and almost always with the right answer in the first reply. You might be the McGyver of all web apps and might think "support? what's that?", but believe me - there will come a time. Pros:
1) Ultra kick-ass support.
2) Community driven - yes, your feedback and feature requests will be heard.
3) That dude Oli, he's rockstarring the interwebs with the 4 corners of conversion. I mean, why not use the software the guy co-founded? Two birds in one stone yeah? Everyone else talks about his prophecies, but they don't have a tool to implement them.
4) If creativity is out for the holidays (it's ok, happens to everyone), and you don't like the gatrillion themes they already have for you to download (pre-geared for success btw), go buy a theme that is submitted by Unbounce users!
Cons:
1) They don't have a cape, because they ought to.
2) Their newer support staff better hurry up and fill those big shoes the 'legacy' support staff left.

Sasha
CEO in Canada
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Software I use this daily in my business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The longer I sue the software the easier it is to create landing pages that convert and I am able to track how my pages are converting and split test the pages and how well they run. Its great software.

Extremely easy to use , support is very fast and helpful. Landing pages are professional and great looking. Easy to create landing pages that are user friendly on mobile devices.

Initially it took some getting used to how to move and distribute photos and text and have it carry over onto the mobile display.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Sasha, Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. The entire team appreciates your feedback and we're thrilled that Unbounce has been able to help you and your business convert faster! Cheers, Jen

douglas
Owner in VS

unbounce

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Always good. There always aren't enough templates, but that is always a problem with these systems.

I have used Word for years and have always been delighted about the editnig similarities between unbounce and Word.

very little. The support is good. And as an occasional but persistent user, I sometimes need help and they are good at it.

Mediaproductie

Unbounce allows you to create landing pages at a cost

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Unbounce is a go-to solution when it comes to creating simple and quick landing pages. There are various themes and options to choose from including plugins that make the landing page look modern. Everything fits into place like lego blocks and is also optimal for both web and mobile browsers.

The price is quite high for what you are getting. The basic plan comes starts at a high price and the enterprise level is even higher. I don't believe you get what you are paying for. Unbounce would be a great solution if they adjusted their pricing a little bit. This is the reason why I was deterred from going back to Unbounce.

I have been using Unbounce for around 2 years now to create and implement landing pages.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is an efficient tool for creating landing pages and making updates that are published in real time.

I love the dynamic features involved within Unbounce and the ability to create optimal mobile versions. Creating campaigns using landing pages, that are easily connected to other tools like MailChimp, makes make work seamless.

The ability to upload videos for showing on Mobile is very difficult if not altogether not possible.

Jarrod
marketing in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

My favorite addition to our MarTech Stack

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love them. If your considering unbounce, just buy it, you will use and love as well.

Landing pages, pop-ins, and other web tools are so easy to design and implement. High converting landing pages are now available to everyone.

Drag and drop features can be finicky sometimes.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for the great review, Jarrod! Honored to have a place in your MarTech stack. Cheers and happy converting, Jen

Andrea
Andrea
Web Developer in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

A great tool for landing page creation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Unbouce is very positive. Our business will continue to use it for years to come and I would recommend it to anyone that needs to create landing pages as they are much more efficient than doing so with a CMS.

This tool requires no coding ability to make a really good landing page but you can use a web developer to give your landing page an extra oomph. I've been using this tool for over 5 years and they're constantly improving it.

My only problem with this tool is that due to everything being positioned absolutely, it doesn't easily allow for the use of accordions that don't use a fixed height.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Andrea, Thanks for sticking with us for over 5 years! It really means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your insights on to our Product Team. Cheers, Jen

Jamie
Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Works great for promotional landing pages

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been a great solution for creating a lot more traffic to our site and collecting a lot more emails for our newsletter. It was easy to set up and the fact that it's free up to a certain amount of entries, really allowed us to build a bit when we were starting as a brand new store.

We started our store's giveaways from social media using a landing page with Unbounce. I really like how you can give contestants extra entries manually if they do an extra task when participating in a giveaway so it will actually count as another entry for them. It's easy to create the landing page and manage the traffic. You even have the option to automatically upload the emails you collect to MailChimp or another email marketing platform.

The only thing I don't like is how low the amount of entries it will take before it's no longer free. Our last giveaway was so successful that now the next time we use this landing page, we will be forced to pay for it.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Jamie! Happy to hear that your campaigns are going swimmingly Cheers, Jen

Erman
Founder & CEO in VS

I create hundreds of landing pages with this tool it is great

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It is so easy to use template and create one page landing page. Almost everything drag and drop configuration is so easy and best tool for A/B testing the landing pages

Form html customisation is not available that part is weak. It is allow you to add javascripts but you are not able to call them from the form items.