Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Map My Customers

SaaS-oplossing die bedrijven helpt bij ruimtelijke filtering, geautomatiseerde routering, het genereren van leads, CRM en meer.

Meer informatie over Map My Customers

It’s easy to use, the software integrates well with my phone.

The cost is a little high; $60/month. Have to pay $10 more per month for monthly vs. $600/ year-($50/month).

Beoordelingen van Map My Customers

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Map My Customers heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 68 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Map My Customers eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (68)

Andy
Andy
Groothandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Awesome tool for sales organization and planning

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been great. Was kind of a pain at first getting all the info uploaded, but now I use it every day and I think it provides a lot of value.

Being able to create optimized routes is my favorite feature. Lets me hit as many customers as possible each day in the most efficient way possible.

Can be confusing to use. Lots of updates and changes.

Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

getting better

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: the overall MMC experience has been ok. When out in the field it is a bit slow to connect. MMC dropped the email blast and I really enjoyed that capability but I have found another external service for that and very happy with it.

most of all i like ease of use, its very helpful to locate clients nearby when on a road trip or location. I wish we could set some defaults when adding a contact such as country. I am in the USA and it would be nice to have that as a default. also, I would like to be able to move some of the fields to suit my needs, it takes up time to scroll down the page to find the field you want

Sometimes and it seems when I need it most it wont connect in the field so I am constantly waiting for the software to work in the field compared to my office wi fi where it performs perfectly.

MIKE
SALES MANAGER in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

The concept is a great idea but still has a lot of bugs to workout.

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a manager I see a big advantage for using the MMC software. There are several bugs that need to be worked out, but all in all it is a good software. I still like the old IPhone version better as it fit our needs and was very user friendly.

I like the fact that all of the customers are located on one map and are easy to locate with a tap of the screen. This gives the salesman the ability to quickly plan a route for the day to work more efficiently. The fact that the salesman is able to be as detailed as possible with in the account tab helps them manage and grow the account to the best of their ability.

The new platform went away from some of the reports that we used on a daily basis. We have tried to recreate them but to this point we are unable to do it. The reports are not pulling all of the data. The other issue we are having are the bugs in the system. The app will turn off for no reason and will not always save the data entered.

Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Cool app, but poor interface

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With MMC we solved several problems such as keeping track of who we needed to follow up with etc...but the app was just to slow. (time is money)

I used this CRM for 1 year. I enjoyed the pin drops and the map routing feature which made my life easier while driving on the road all day.

It's a very laggy app. It usually crashes because I have too many leads to load. The support was just not there either. I waited 3 weeks for a reply because I was having issues with the App.

Tiffany
Sales in VS
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

MMC

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to quickly find or add customers while in the road without having to use my laptop.

I like the mapping function and note taking.

I wish you could add images to the emails within the app.

Product Support Sales Rep in VS
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great source that’s only getting better

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeps me well organized, gives me alarms for when I need to reach out to customers, and plans my day.

How organized, and efficient it makes your time, and day!

All the updates makes it so I can never log back in, and it has always been very challenging to do the updates.

Cassandra
Cassandra
Marketing Manager - West in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

Map My Customers Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Great customer service and wonderful response time!

It is very easy to use, especially being able to upload a CSV sheet to establish all addresses.

I don't feel the need for a people feature since I have that information under companies.

Hayden
Hayden
Account Executive in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 11-50 werknemers

Low cost, high reward

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every trip I ever take (I travel weekly) has a route that came from Map My Customers. I was spending hours trying to figure out how to be more efficient that I now don't have to worry about. I can spend the time I was using to find the right route on preparing for my meetings. Game changer.

Huge fan of MMC. The ability to see your customers mapped geographically, and then to use that to map the most efficient route is incredible. Saves me time and money ever single week. I won't go back to life without Map My Customers.

I think the estimated time of arrival feature could be improved. There needs to be a way to change your departure time so that the ETA of each stop is also updated. I'd also like to be able to have it calculate the ETA of my arrival at home instead of my last stop.

Carlos M.
Carlos M.
Regional Sales Manager in VS
Kapitaalmarkten, 11-50 werknemers

Sales Sales Sales

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall good product. Incredibly helpful to track deals, sales people and the sales funnel.

The follow up process is seem seamless. No more deals falling through the cracks. Input the information once and click click click your following up as often as you see fit.

Some migration issues with the data but overall good information.

Kyle
Kyle
Owner in VS
Chemicaliën, 11-50 werknemers

Great app for map visualization

Opmerkingen: Awesome!

The integrations with other platforms. Matches up to most popular crm a with leads, contacts, and accounts. I like how it automatically logs visits. You can also keep track of calls and other tasks

Can’t filter by territories and can’t add a pin by clicking on the map but I heard they are working on this

Damien
Manager in VK

Having just taken on a new product, I am on the road again. Searching for a Route Planner....

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Much more efficieny use of time, both on the road and at the planning stage.

Following previous bad experiences with various apps that look beautiful but fail on functionality, I have to say this is a fabulous piece of software. Having not had to plan road trips and cold calling for a some years, I felt sure there must "be an app for that". Wow, this is it. The ability to maximize one's time and search for new prospects in a given area is fantastic. There is an automatic check-in feature and an email/app notification of overdue reminders for use when follow-ups have been scheduled. Brilliant. The customer support is world class, I cannot fault the enthusiasm of the team in helping me get set up. It works on both Desktop (for me Mac) and mobile. The iOS is stunningly beautiful, whilst the Android app mimics the UI of the desktop. I understand a new Android update is coming inQ2. Not complicated, but feature reach, it is a little difficult to learn. I have only been on this for one week and had great help from all at MMC in getting up to speed. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Any field sales professionals should try this - it works. I also tried Badger but have been swayed by two things - the clean modern UI and the support. Thank you Steve and all the team...

There is a lack of consistency in the date format across the app which drives me nuts. I am sure they can fix it. e.g 4/3/2018 - in the States that is 3rd April but in Europe the 4th March. In some parts of the app, it is shown as 4 March 2018 so it would be great if this is carried throughout as much of the data in the app is for contact management and date relevant. As stated in the previous paragraph, I am only in week one and will have more to say in a couple of weeks time so will update the review then.

Lexi
Administrative Assistant in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This software is easy to use from both a managing and using perspective. They are constantly making things better. Customer support is super easy to get into contact with.

To save data, the app does not constantly refresh. If I am in the office adding leads, the sales person has to remember to hit reload once in awhile, to have an updated list of leads.

Abigail
Texas Regional Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

I use this app EVERY day and have recommended it to my entire team

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with it and will continue to use!

Clear, easy, simple, straightforward. These are a few things that describe MMC. I came from using road warrior for one year over to MMC at the suggestion of 2 other account managers on my team. Since then I recommend it to my team of 10 and we will be hosting Trainings on it as well. We love that we can color code our accounts, make notes in individual accounts, and add unlimited stops. I'm definitely a convert!- road warrior has not been touched for months now!

My biggest complaint may not be because of MMC, but I think it might be, because I did not have this issue when using road warrior - ever. -About 8 times out of 10, when I go to map and am routed over to my map app, it will only show as "preview" it won't let me click "start" so I have to copy and paste the address over to Google maps. It takes time out of my day. Again I don't know if this is on MMC, but it seems to be. Also, sometimes it maps the locations I put in incorrectly and if I don't double check will take me waayyy the other way out from where I'm needing to go (this has actually happened before on a long day where I forgot to check! Took me 20 min the opposite way until I noticed!) Would love for there to be a search option for us to search stores which may be our accounts. As in you sign up "Tires To You" and search "Tires to You" on your map and it pulls it right up from Google maps, instead of having to type all the info in manually. This is one good feature road warrior had.

Jonathan
Systems Engineer in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent straight forward app with good support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with Map My Customers has been great. It's our solution to track our company's field reps and our customers in one program. We were previously using two different programs to complete this task and it was more difficult and time consuming for our reps to operate.

I'm most impressed by the ease of use of this application. The mobile (ios) platform is simple and intuitive. It's easy to get around and the features they have work very well. It's easy to narrow down customers by specific fields or by geographic location. Their support team is also fantastic. Whenever I have had an issue they are quick to respond and are always looking for feedback on how they can make the program better. If you have any suggestions, they will pass the information along and it may get added to the product roadmap.

The desktop version of Map My Customers is more clunky and I've had issues with it freezing on me. It's also less intuitive, but it does have more features available, like reporting. I have been told the desktop browser version is getting overhauled soon, so this may resolve these issues.

Edward
Cooperative Education Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Map My Customers is great for Cooperative Education

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am required to track students that are out to work on a monthly basis. They are spread out over a large geographic area. Map My Customers is a great way to ensure that I am doing my site visits monthly and allows me to get a great visual of who I need to go visit and when.

Easy to use. Friendly Customer Service. Ability to change colors of my pins on the map once a visitation has occurred.

I use the software for something it wasn't designed to do so I am quite happy with it. I have not identified any "cons".

Scott
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

NOT ENOUGH MEMORY! POOR CODE! COMPANY DOES NOT BACK SOFTWARE!

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I just canceled my account. I canceled because after 6-months of BS’ing me about the new "upcoming" version that would fix all of the problems that we have had, I have waited long enough and spent enough money. I do not trust your company. Their word is worthless! The software does not work! It takes forever to load. The new version was promised last May 2018 it is now November 12th, 2018. The software is poorly coded and the company does not back their software. It just spins and spins. I pre-paid for the whole year and spent several hundred dollars on my other agents getting the data to work and it has never worked. They do not have enough memory so with only three states worth of data the system takes forever to load and you have to reboot, refresh and you get so frustrated that you close it all together. MMC would Not refund my money after making promises for over 6-months and never producing their promised software. They lied to me for months and do not take responsibility for their software! I canceled my account today! Terrible!!

The idea of loading my list data, creating a route and giving our salesmen a plan for each day. The "idea" is good, but the product is poorly designed and does not have enough memory for even three states worth of data.

POORLY CODED. NOT ENOUGH MEMORY. CONSTANT REBOOT REQUIRED. ENOUGH SAID!

Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Still many bugs to work out

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to visit customers of mine who I normally would not plan in a route but I am able to make time to see them by using the lasso tool before going to my next meeting.

I enjoy the ability to plan my days in advance, execute during the day, as well as salvage days that don't go as planned.

The mobile app is not as easy to use as the website. I prefer to do all note inputting online after my day in the field which is less tedious but still not smooth.

Tristan
Manager in VS
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Quality and price point with great service!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helped every aspect of our business.

Pricing structure and reminder, mapping features.

Take some time to learn how to use properly, but there are so many features and this is a good thing.

Kathleen
Physician Liaison in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Great app!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love the mapping feature that the app has to offer. This is very helpful when I am traveling and I get to see nearby referring doctors that are near the area. This gives me a better understanding of the target zones that I need to hit and how to map out my route.

Sometimes customer service is hard to reach. Overall, great product.

Bev
Marketing in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Huge time saver!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MMC has truly been a lifesaver! No customer falls through the cracks and it allows me to be super organized and saves so much of my time. You truly do get what you pay for.

Map My Customer allows me to stay organized, keep all of my customer base in order and save windshield time by mapping the best route for me.

The only negative thing I have to say is regarding the chat feature and their customer service. An employee would message me - asking if I had any questions or concerns - which is an awesome feature. I would reply with a question - the employee would reiterate the question and then I wouldn't get a reply for several hours. This was super frustrating - especially if I was in the middle of trying to learn how to navigate one of the features. It was usually one employee in particular that did this. I finally requested a phone call and got all of my questions answered that way,

Shawn
Shawn
Territory Manager - IL & WI in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic app was great support.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Customer service is totally awesome. Just an all-around great app, and fully featured when used online with the PC. Integrate beautifully to iOS calendar.

Wish it had auto capitalize. This is the only thing I did not enjoy. I found this a little frustrating but not a dealbreaker by any means.

Juan
Facilitaire diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

EASY TO USE -

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A very good tool to use if you drive to see customers.
It will pay for itself easily.

Easy to use. Keep your sales calls on track. Saves windshield time by helping maximize your routes Great Tech Support

It takes a bit of time to get the hang of it.

Thomas
Facilitaire diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy To Use - Limits Windshield Time

4,0 4 jaar geleden

The routing options are very helpful. Allows me to efficiently route my day and limits my driving time.

I wish Map My Customers could link to my companies CRM so I can easily pull up order history and info.

Zachary
Zachary
Patient Care Coordinator in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Tracking what you’ve done

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Great for keeping track of who what and where you’ve gone, seen, and done. The pins on the map make it easy to make a route and visualize it.

Desktop is a little clunky. Pressing ctrl + mouse wheel is annoying.

Amy
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

A Cat Food Tale

5,0 5 jaar geleden

colors, ease of set up, ease of use and reliability.

I don't really know how to explain it but I wish the app didn't refresh all the time (like in between seeing stores). Sometimes I'm in a shitty service area and I can't pull up the next part of my route. I think once the route is set, there should be an option to use the route "offline".