Racing Stable Accounting made EASY

Barbara R.
Managing Partner
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: What I love about Horsebills is everything is in one place. I no longer have to keep track of emails or where or not the invoice is pay. I log in, and all the invoicing and payment information is right in front of me. We've been in the racing industry now for over ten years, and Horsebills makes reviewing and paying the trainers invoices seamless. Our regular business ventures require us to travel, and with Horsebills we can pay while out of town instead of waiting until we return. I'm sure this feature improves our trainers cashflow which overall helps keep our training costs down.

Pluspunten: It's easy for me to keep track while traveling on expenses and when there is a question turn around for an answer is quick

Minpunten: I'd like more industry people to use the software. Veterinarians invoices are complicated and never consistant between them I'd like to see them use the software

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2017
Vanessa E.
Bookkeeper/ Trainers wife
Professionele training en coaching, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Horsebills has made my life so much easier! They are 100% reliable! I've never had such rapid response times and availability! Marc and his team are worth every penny!!

Pluspunten: The available and response times!!

Minpunten: 0 cons

Partnership Monthly Invoicing Made Easy...

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2017
Nick P.
Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After just 2 months of billing this became the easiest and best way to bill. Clients and partners pay quicker and it's so easy to track payments! If I do have any questions, our reps responses are quick and easy to follow instructions. Customer Service is Outstanding!

Pluspunten: Very easy to use!

Minpunten: Since I only use it once a month for billing, I have to jog my memory to remember how to do it, but seriously it very easy!

Not User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019
Barn Manager
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It took a long time to set up, which I expected. But the difficulty of creating invoices was the worst. You have to got through so many steps to create one, then you have to go to more steps to view it, then more again to edit. You can’t just simply create one invoice. I honestly don’t know why they even have the option on there since you can’t us it. When I addressed the fact that I typed in the name several times and it struggled to find the horse I was looking to bill, I was literally told, “it’s your lack of competence, not the system”. Needless to say, I canceled my subscription immediately.

Pluspunten: The easiest part was tracking accounts payable.

Minpunten: Difficulty of creating invoices, and the unresponsive/slow search engines. If your looking for a quick simple billing system, this is NOT for you!

OK, mixed.

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2017
David M.
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Opmerkingen: downloads

Pluspunten: Simple enough.
Download options.
One hundred character minimum is silly, this is not user friendly.

Minpunten: Miss getting an old fashion bill in the mail.
Do not like the fee being passed on to the client.
I feel this should be paid by the provider that chose this solution for their benefit.
It was quicker (and free) to just use my bank bill pay.

Horsebills.com is a Winner

Nick F.
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and simplifies the billing / bookkeeping process. Allows for directct tea actions and easy search of documents.

Pluspunten: Connected to my bank account, alerts

Minpunten: Would like to see one click pay all bills or take out a few steps in payment process

Fast and Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2017
Anita N.
Breeder
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love horsebills.com. It is easy for me to use and my trainer gets paid much faster. All it takes is a few clicks and I am done! Much easier than writing a check.

Pluspunten: Fast and easy to use.

Minpunten: I cannot get it to work on ipad. I have to use a laptop.

this has been easy to use and our group, Success Racing, loves it

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2015
Dennis O.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend this to anyone involved in racing or billing. it is easy to use and makes billing and collecting money, very simple. we are in the process of starting another syndicate and this software will make the difficult part of ownership, much easier.

Glad it remembers my bank routing, saves a lot of time and energy

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2017
Danielle G.
Proprietor
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It is nice that you can charge a Credit or debit account for paying your balance due and great that they send you an email when there is a new charge to be paid.

Minpunten: Getting my account Set up was rocky, it wouldn't sync accurately with Chase- had to get owner of horsebills involved

QuickBooks for Horsemen

Vito C.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Makes keeping track of all the bills very easy. When I did my taxes this year my accountant loved the ease of figuring out my numbers (usually a mess!)

Convenient Bill Pay & History

Hunter S.
Sales
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Getting my horse bill each month with a breakdown and being able to pay online makes things easy. Also I love being able to go back and track the history of my horse.

Pluspunten: Being able to pay online and the revenue tab with all the info and history it provides me

Minpunten: I can't think of anything that I have not liked.

User friendly

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2015
Bob H.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Great program and first class quality!!!

Simplify your life

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2017
Ian K.
Horse Trainer
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with Horsebills has been great. The program is easy to access from anywhere and it is great at keeping you organized. It is easy to get your bills out on time and the customer support is so quick to respond and helpful.

Pluspunten: You can access it from anywhere because it is on the internet.

Minpunten: It is kind of hard to use and you have to manually add everything for every horse.