Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over dualmon

Een veilige webgebaseerde oplossing voor on-demand ondersteuning op afstand en toegang op afstand. Vanaf overal verbinding maken, onbeperkte gebruikers en implementaties.

Meer informatie over dualmon

The product is easy to use, and integration is fast.

There is a lot of lag in the connections. It is not in Spanish language.

Beoordelingen van dualmon

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

dualmon heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 225 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je dualmon eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (225)

Coach in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Dualmon makes it all so simple

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

Steve
CEO in Zweden
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Remote Support Software.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We mainly use Dualmon to provide remote support to customers of our software that are located in various parts of the world. It enables us to provide a service that would otherwise be impossible. It is fast and easy to connect, and it enables us to quickly resolve issues.

Dualmon is so easy to use. Proving remote support to customers is so simple. I particularly like having multiple connections, which means I can connect to a customer's server and workstations simultaneously to install our software or resolve issues they may be experiencing. I can also connect to computers on our own network and work remotely.

I can't think of anything negative about Dualmon.

Sharon
Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Using the Dualmon APP

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: access to multiple computers from anywhere..

access and security. Be able to log n remotely and fix problems.

no VPN with subscription. Having that extra layer of security is valuable to us.

Cristian
Principal in VS
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers

Recommended

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Decent experience, should improve speed

It's easy to use and to implement, it has multiple users and it is very reasonably priced.

It is slow compared to other similar software

Eric
VP in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 201-500 werknemers

Very pleased with Dualmon

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Dualmon to support pc's in multiple locations at our company. It makes for fast, easy connections. It allows us to troubleshoot issues as well as run remote processes with ease as if we were there. It's also great for remotely helping senior relatives with their pc problems without flying across the country just to get them back on FB! :o)

We support around 50 computers and Dualmon does what it's supposed to do. It connects quickly, allows transfers of files easily and is relatively simple to install. Their pricing is fair and they don't jack the rates every year. I also like that they inform you of an upcoming renewal. Some companies just slam your credit card and don't let you know its time. Customer service is responsive.

After having used similar software in the past, I honestly can't think of anything I don't like about Dualmon.

Christopher
Pre-Sales Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great Remote Assistance and Management Tool

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We switched to DualMon after TeamViewer raised their prices to absurd heights and have never looked back. DualMon does everything we need and more without breaking the bank

We mainly use the remote assistance side of DualMon and it is great. It installs and makes connections quickly, works through most firewalls, and auto-reconnects after reboots. The assistance client will stay on the remote PC until the session is stopped by either side. This is great for longer-term projects.

The only negative thing I have to say is some customers are unsure of DualMon because they haven't heard of it, but that is quickly overcome.

Philip
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Great Value Product That Gets The Job Done

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I work with many clients that are not technology proficient. Dualmon is simple enough for most to setup that I don't fear asking them to install it for use. It is fairly fast for being on over-the-web product and much faster than others I've tried. The full set of features is much appreciated when someone is having a real thorny issue.

It could be a little bit easier to install/remove for one-off jobs, but it's not a huge barrier to use.

Business Owner and IT Specialist in Australië

Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.

Affordability: Pricing model is excellent Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues

Web-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience. No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them.. File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.

Nick
Director in VS

Very Good

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Very Good software as a whole. easy to use and can personalise to match your company.

Nothing that i do not like about dualmon.

Adrian
IT Manager in VS

Good product, inexpensive

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Reliable, inexpensive, easy to set up connections with remote users

Nothing specific comes to mind. Software is easy to use.

Alison
Accounting Manager in Argentinië
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Great Value - Excellent Product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Dualmon provides us with an affordable option for our staff to have the flexibility to work remotely and for our IT contractor to access all of our computers in a simple easy platform.

This software is easy to use, reliable and affordable.

I do not have any complaints about the software.

Keith
Owner in Denemarken
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome for the price

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly its been a great experience. The one thing I cant seem to be able to do is turn people on to using it. I know a lot of I.T. professionals and its tough to get them away from Teamviewer.

For me, the value of this product is amazing! Most remote desktop software costs a lot more, and does not give a lot for the added cost in terms of value.

I feel the file transfers could be improved, security could be improved (Additional roles to assign machines and users to), and a few additional functions could really add some value to this software (Like better screen capture, better full screen mode, and the ability to use from the web browser even when someone is using the app). Android version is NEEDED!!! There isn't one as far as I know, and I solely use android. Im actually super disappointed I cant use this from my phone. Also, linux usability!! If teamviewer supported linux and android it would be AMAZING!!

Jeff
owner in Panama
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers

Great software

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has saved us a lot of money and made our clients very happy. Now when a remote client(more than 20 miles away) calls with an easy fix, it is done quickly (usually within 20 minutes) instead of putting them on schedule and driving there.

All features are great. Techs are quick to respond. We have both the remote access and remote assistance . Both are huge timesavers to keep from having to drive to a job.

no linux client. The double screen for 2 pc's is so small.

Tonya
Owner in Canada
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent remote access software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: This software allows easy remote access to office workstations for me and any employees. We are able to work from home or when we are otherwise out of the office.

I have used several other remote access options over the years. I hated them all. None of them worked as well as this one. Dualmon is easy to set up and does everything that I need. I have used it for many years, and I have rarely experienced any connection issues related to the software. The one issue that did occur was quickly and easily resolved by their excellent support. They sent me detailed instructions on how to correct it. These instructions remained in my account so that I was able to refer to them on the one other occasion that the issue occurred again. This product is also reasonably priced.

There are no changes requested at this time. Everything works as desired. My assistant loves it too. It is much better than our previous software.

Mark
Director in Bahama’s
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Switched from Logmein

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have setup just under 100 PC's in my group and have been very satisfied with business solution

Dualmon has consistently showed that customer satisfaction is important, I have limited contact ( good thing) since deploying software on computers in my group, everything has been as advertised with no issues so far...(Great Product)

no issues...keep up the good work!

Hubert
Director / owner in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I can work anytime in a day I want and I can log in into the office computer anytime. I can also log in into multiple computers at the same time. There is no time out and I can lock people out therefore no interference from anyone.

I can this software anytime, anywhere even on my phone! It is very easy to use and work anytime in a 24 hour period. Love It! Just Love it!

I have not found anything negative about this software! Its the best!

oren
VP in Israël
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Why Dualmon

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used TEAMVIEWER all these years and Tualmon does not fall of them.
I was looking for software that would give me a solution for remote access and this software does it excellently, it will do almost everything and every time it gets better and better.

I have used TEAMVIEWER all these years and TUALMON does not fall short of them if not better. I was looking for software that would give me an answer and rise at a reasonable price and DUALMON gave me the solution big time. It has all the options that other software has and even more.

The only thing that sometimes bothers me is the response time which is sometimes a bit slow but it can also be a hardship problem of the internet

Christine
President in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Product

Opmerkingen: Excellent Product

Excellent Software all round. Easy to use.

There are no challenges to report regarding Dualmon's software

Mark
President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Replacement software to meet the needs for both comstar and its' clients

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It could not be better. We converted those 200 computers during off hours by connecting with the other software. We installed and configured dualmon and removed the other software. And I would say it was easy.

The price. We had one the industries well known products. Dualmon is 1/10 of the price and actually has more features.

The only feature I would like is the ability to save all of the passwords for our clients. We support over 200 clients and have to log into each computer on a regular basis. We spend a lot of time looking up and typing in the password to our clients computers.

Noel
pres in VS
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great stuff!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use th e product to supply remote support for clients and it works very well for that purpose

Ease of setup and the fast customer support

Screen size is too small and cannot make full screen without giving up resolution

VP in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

We use this both internally to retrieve files as well as for remote assistance for our customer onboarding for digital marketing. Once you get them through the initial process of sharing screen, it works flawlessly.

A lot of the customers we use this service with do not have a lot of computer knowledge. download/install phase tends to be tricky for people that don't know what to look for. Not sure if there could be less steps for the customers we use this for, but that would be beneficial. Overall, for the price it is a great tool and has saved us from driving 30+ minutes for a simple task that we can remote in for.

Craig
IT Manager in Costa Rica
Industriële automatisering, 11-50 werknemers

Great product for a decent cost

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We are able to assist our end users and be fully on their system and able to take over to repair things quickly.

It is a very easy product to use, and is a great help when remote helping a user.

I wish the computer name was able to sync with the actual computer name when a machine changes names.

Glen
CIO in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Love the Two Factor. Easy to use and is very intuitive.

I would like the product to interface with DUO.

Amit
officer in Servië
Farmaceutica, 2-10 werknemers

Flawless software to use

5,0 10 maanden geleden

ease of use, this software gives you flexibility that team view or other software providers don't offer. You don't have to give out password on each access. It has app on ios and mac and pc.

you will have to remember password for each individual computer. if you connection is weak it will run slow that given. other than that nothing else.

Max
Partner in Mexico

Better than TeamViewer

Opmerkingen: Excellent

It just works. No need to troubleshoot nonsense.

The website address is difficult to explain to end users when providing support.