A great solution for campaigns big and small!

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Jake S.
Communications
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Anedot has proved itself to be an excellent solution for large and small entities doing fundraising -- particularly political fundraising. My interactions with the customer support team were always very professional and my problems were taken care of right away -- and that's a quality you can't always find in this industry! Again, my positive experience is really a reflection on the kind of product that Anedot is -- exactly what it says it is. Thanks!!

Pluspunten: Anedot is actually a really powerful program to use for fundraising and soliciting donations. I never expected to like Anedot all that much, but I was pleasantly surprised -- everything was intuitive and very easy to use. Most impressively, however, was the response time by the company. I had my account up-and-running -- and verified -- within 24 hours after signing up! This was really impressive, and they went to great lengths to ensure the privacy and safety of our account that we used for political fundraising. Plus, it's SUPER easy to set up your first donation campaign and start fundraising. The campaign editor is super functional and easy-to-use, which makes it particularly helpful for novice users. Also, the fees are really reasonable and most definitely comparable to other programs -- and even cheaper than alternatives like PayPal.

Minpunten: There is very little, actually, that I don't like about the Anedot software. However, one thing I don't like is the responsiveness of the campaign editor. The site says they are working on an improved campaign editor, but right now, the editor has some responsiveness issues -- meaning the editor doesn't always reflect the change that you've made when starting or editing a campaign, and the graphics can sometimes get a little messed up depending on what sort of a logo you are using. When that happens, it makes the campaign look unattractive until you go in and reset it -- which is a pain to do. All in all, though, there was very little wrong with Anedot!

Jake,

Thank you so much for your thorough and thoughtful review! It is our pleasure to serve customers like you.

Founder, Anedot

Anedot is the best processing option for our pro life nonprofit!

Pastor doug J.
State Treasurer
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: From day one to now, our first year with Anedot has been stellar. Every state affiliate of National Right To Life should use this firmly pro-life, firmly conservative payment processing company! It’s a fantastic suite of fundraising tools!

Pluspunten: The customer support is phenomenal, the built in tools are excellent, and we could not be more thrilled with Anedot.

Minpunten: Very minor tweaks could be made to some built-in wording on reports and formatting improvement on email notifications. Customer support has forwarded these concerns to the proper folks and we are confident that improvements will result.

Pastor Doug,

Thank you for your kind words. I also appreciate the feedback that you passed along to the team. Great things ahead!

ANEDOT IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016
Ryan P.
COO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have worked with many different digital platform and credit card processing companies over the last 10 years and have found that one company and their service s stands out among the rest, and that is Anedot. After 5 years of working with them, I don't and have not had one complaint about the service they offer. On every level, they provide a service that meets and exceeds all expectations. The user friendliness they offer saves time and eliminates problems. The multiple options that they have provides for fast and efficient workflow that I allows me to provide the best of service to my clients. Anedot's prices are extremely competitive, although I would choose their service over any others even if their fees were doubled. Although they excel in all fields , I would have to say that the one thing that sticks out from working with them is their customer service., which in my 10 years experience is unprecedented. With other companies, you are lucky to find an email address of an actual representative in case of questions or issues. With Anedot, I have multiple email addresses and direct phone numbers of Anedot reps. Communication has never been an issue. Not only are they always there, but they reach out and contact me in regards to any issues or potential issues as soon as they happen to keep me in the loop and on top of everything./ They work hard to rectify problems such as payment chargebacks and donor issues, keeping myself updated on statuses and resolutions. And the politeness of anyone I have evr talked to from Anedot is and always has been welcoming and uplifting. It may at this point sound like I work for them and are just fillin gout the best review possible to help my company. That is not the case however. All of these things are 100% true and accurate, and personally, I am so busy right now with the election 2 weeks away, I don't have time to write reviews on anything.- But as a small piece of gratitude for all that they have done for me over the last few years, I will make time. Anedot is the best of the best.

Pluspunten: Recommend your product.? No, I insist on your product. But in a situation where recommendation is my only input, I always recommend Anedot.

Minpunten: I got nothing.

van Anedot op 26-10-2016

Ryan,

Thank you for the very kind review. We appreciate your business and enjoy doing what we do -- so it makes it easy!

Thanks again :) Here to help!

Comptroller/Treasurer

James A.
Executive Financial Officer
Politieke organisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This company is great! So customer friendly, it's a nice change from most other applications out there.

Pluspunten: Anedot seamlessly integrates with other applications and its easy for both customers and back end users.

Minpunten: When filtering to a date range, the filter also adds only contributions. I need to change it back to all transactions so I get the withdrawals as well.

James,

Thank you for using Anedot! We appreciate your review, as well as the thoughtful feedback.

Anedot Increased Our Online Giving

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018
Brandon J.
MacTech Coordinator
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The experience has been great. Our online giving increased. The customer support has been fantastic.

Pluspunten: I love the features and the customization. One reason I believe our giving increased when we switched from PayPal to Anedot is the fact that Anedot allowed us to carry our branding over to the giving platform, so you still feel like you are within our website. You have our logo, our colors, our campaign description, etc. I also love that the developers are continuing to enhance the product. When we first switched, Anedot was limited to card transactions. Now we have ACH. Other enhancement requests that I have submitted, I learned were already in the works. They are ahead of the game.

Minpunten: You have the ability to run reports showing the transaction history, but they are on-demand reports, meaning someone has to log in to run them. I would like to see these scheduled to run monthly and automatically email to the user.

Brandon,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We rely heavily on customer feedback, so we always appreciate reviews. Great things ahead!

BEST there is!

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019
Carol R.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using Anedot since they started. I am the Treasurer for candidates, legislators and Political Action Committees in Oregon. Anedot is the ONLY platform I use for my clients. They offer everything we need, along with fantastic customer Services and price. There are other platforms out there, but when you add up all the piece-meal costs, or the loss of time when you have to manually go up to get and/or transfer info, Anedot beats them all! Thank You to Anedot for providing not only the Best platform available, but a staff that no one can beat...they are the BEST!!! Thank you Anedot!

Pluspunten: What is there not to love about Anedot? Everything!

Minpunten: there is nothing I do not like about Anedot

Carol,

Thank you for your very kind words. We love hearing from our happy customers!

Great donation service!

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019
Jacob S.
Communications Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been extremely positive - I have really nothing bad to say, only a few improvements that could possibly be made.

Pluspunten: I really like how intuitive the online dashboard is. It allows even an inexperienced user to perform advanced functions, see donor information, and more. I also like how responsive the support team is - they had me up and running the very next day, literally within hours.

Minpunten: I don't like that there aren't many customization features, particularly when it comes to sharing the donation page onto your own website. They try to force you to use the Anedot website to take donations, which I don't like as it takes away from the customization options that should be available.

Jacob,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. Happy to hear you have had a positive experience with Anedot!

Founder, Anedot

Anedot is the best out there for fundraising! team are like family to us.

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018
Jeremy M.
Deputy Fundraising Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very happy that over a year ago we made the switch to Anedot. I'll never forget my first interaction with Anedot. We got a new client at the firm and I noticed he had it instead of the usual ActBlue. I called after-hours to inquire and left a voicemail---the next thing I know the CEO is calling me at night. I felt terrible at first, thinking I hit the wrong number, but he quickly explained he monitored after-hours messages.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, quick, and great customer service. Love the chat feature. Everything is just simple. You can resolve most issues without even having to pick up the phone.

Minpunten: No complaints at the moment---but always anxious for updates and more features.

Jeremy,

Thank you for the review. Always happy to hear from a satisfied customer. Great things ahead!

PDS Review

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2016
Paul K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm a fan of the product though we use it pretty narrowly. I would like to see the ability to download activity that ties in with the transfer to the bank account. From my perspective that would be more efficient for bank reconciliations.

Pluspunten: Clean simple interface.

Minpunten: Data entry sequencing could be better. When keying in donors for processing, it sort of jumps around the fields in an awkward way. Add a field for Source Code for the reciept.

van Anedot op 19-10-2016

Thanks for the feedback Paul! We're working to get those reports automated soon and have some exciting updates for the internal form also coming (including source codes for the internal keyed donations)! Great things ahead!

Anedot is great for raising money in a user friendly, donor friendly platform

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2018
Digital Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Anedot has great customer service and is very easily accessible. Great team and product! Best in the business.

Pluspunten: I love the customizable donate pages and the data collection tools.

Minpunten: I like least the lack of integrations with email marketing opportunities - an integration with mailchimp or another email sender would be a huge asset for campaigns.

van Anedot op 4-12-2019

Update: Since the time of this review we have added integrations with several email sending platforms including:

- SendGrid
- Sendy.co
- Mailchimp
- Klaviyo
- Iterable
- ActiveCampaign
- EmailOctopus
- And more!

Thank you for the review!

Anedot - Reliable Service - A Must Have

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2018
Jason C.
Mayoral Candidate
Overheidsadministratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I’ve used Anedot with two political campaigns and have found that donors enjoy the security and ease in donating and I can track it all seamlessly.

Pluspunten: The flexiblity and integration with other software tools. It works great with Facebook Pages or just in sharing the link.

Minpunten: The only downside is the bank’s timeframe for processing the deposits and that is not something Anedot can control.

Jason,

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear that your donors feel safe donating with Anedot. Security and donor privacy are some of our top priorities!

Anedot for Non-Profit Organizations - Review

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Loy S.
Accountant
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Anedot has provided an easy to implement solution for online payments for our non-profit. We are very satisfied with the service.

Pluspunten: Anedot is easy to set up and can be used on a website for online payments or for online donations in the case of a non-profit entity. The Anedot administrator dashboard is easy to navigate and contains all the information an accountant would need for proper reporting. Anedot has made improvements recently that allow online donations to be automatically transferred to the bank account you designate with frequencies of your choice: every 2 days, weekly or monthly.

Minpunten: Credit card processing fees are slightly above normal.

Loy,

We appreciate the review and the feedback! Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can further assist you.

Why Anedot?

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
Deborah O.
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My donors feel a sense of security donating on this platform. I enjoy working with the team at Anedot.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and affordable fees. Very efficient

Minpunten: funds transfer wasn't always immediate, but better now

Deborah,

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that your donors feel safe donating with Anedot. Security and donor privacy are some of our top priorities! Thanks again.

Anedot is a great tool

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Digital Media Manager
Public relations en communicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would definitely recommend Anedot. Their product and support are top-notch. We will continue to use them in the future.

Pluspunten: Anedot is a great tool for raising money. We use it for most of our non-profit work and small political campaigns. They have everything you need and they make reporting a breeze.

Minpunten: The setup process can take a few days to make sure that you are not a scammer or running a fraud.

van Anedot op 10-10-2019

Thank you for the thoughtful review. Happy to hear that you are pleased with our product and customer service! As you mentioned, we take the verification process very seriously. Our team examines each account and stops scammers before they can cause harm to donors. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can further assist you.

Best Political/Non-Profit Contribution Processor Around

Chris M.
Principal
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Outstanding customer service. Easy to use and customize. Easy for donors to use.

Minpunten: A very few features require company assistance to setup, but fewer all the time.

Chris,

Thanks for the review. Great things ahead!

Game Changer!

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Principal
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Anedot’s ease of use has allowed me to spend less time dialing for dollars and more time getting all my other work in order! I was amazed after my first day using the app and realizing I’d garnered nearly in small donations just through text messages and a post on social media! Anedot allows you to save phone time for the heavy lifting and gives your core donor group the ease of one-click contributions. Total game changer!

Minpunten: I’m really excited that PayPal has been added on, the next step and hopefully this happens immediately Anedot adds on squarecash capabilities. My only real challenge with the software so far is not the software itself, but getting the same message from donors again and again “Can I cashapp you?”

van Anedot op 26-9-2019

Thank you for the thoughtful review. It's great to hear that you already seeing an increase in donations! Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can further assist you.

Founder, Anedot

Best customer service and fundraising software

Tim B.
Digital Marketer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are raising more money than ever before with Anedot.

Pluspunten: Upsells, donor recovery, ability to do rev shares.

Minpunten: I wish searching the database of donors was easier. It would also be great if Anedot labeled expired, cancelled, or error running cards on the commitments tab.

Tim,

We appreciate the review and the feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can further assist you.

Anedot is Perfect for Local Elections

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
James F.
Clincal Veterinarian/Assistant Research Professor
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a treasurer for a local school board campaign.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and has plenty of features. I like the you can require certain text fields for taking donations. For example, you can require the person's occupation.

Minpunten: I wish that the mobile app let you swipe credit cards.

van Anedot op 27-9-2019

James,

Thank you for the review! While we don't manufacture our own card readers, our mobile app is compatible with certain third-party card readers. Feel free to contact us and we will recommend a physical card reader that works with the app!

There is also a scan feature available for use on our app that allows you to scan the donor's card with the mobile device's camera. This scan function captures the same information that the card reader captures.

Fantastic Donation Platform for Non-Profits

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018
Online Platforms Lead
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use, the low learning curve, and customer support. The interface is remarkably easy to use and very intuitive. The customer support is A+. Always very responsive to any requests or inquiries.

Minpunten: There are not a lot of analytic tools within Anedot. I'd like to see them build out some more advanced/sophisticated ways of seeing where the donors came from. There is a Google Analytic integration, but I'd prefer an in-app analytic experience.

van Anedot op 14-9-2018

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback! I'd love to hear from you and see what types of analytics would be most useful so that we can work to build-in more ways for you to measure and analyze your success on the platform.

A great fundraising experience

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Bruce S.
Sustainability Coordinator
Hoger onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy the software. I want to see it better publicized so that it is recognized as a household name like PayPal this would alleviate a lot of the apprehension Gen Xers and Babyboomers have with this software.

Pluspunten: It was simple to use and integrate into my social media and email accounts

Minpunten: Many people express unfamiliarity with the software and are apprehensive to utilize it

Bruce,

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy using Anedot. Great things ahead!

Founder, Anedot

Found on a recommendation, Anedot has lived up to the recommendation!

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2018
Brendan B.
Chief Of Staff
Politieke organisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It was easy to use and navigate. There are still somethings that you have to learn but the flow of the site makes it so that with little experience you can figure it out.

Minpunten: It does not work well with a mobile browser.

van Anedot op 19-9-2018

Thanks for the feedback! To clarify, the donation forms work very well on mobile browsers but account center for adjusting donation forms is not fully mobile optimized.

Great donation service

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018
Arthur T.
IT Developer
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is a good donor site for me. They do cost slightly more for donations under compared to other such services so you really have to look at what donation types you plan to be getting mostly. It is a good service though.

Pluspunten: They are very concerned about security and verifying who is using the service to collect money/donations. I got a phone call from them about setting up a new account. Creating a new account is pretty easy. It is not hard to get up and running.

Minpunten: I wish they had a bit more features like creating widgets to put on a website. I was slightly confused for just a short period about setting up a donation site versus my person account, but it was easy to figure out. The controls, like any new things, may be confusing at first but just go through them to familiarize yourself.

Arthur,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We always appreciate thoughtful feedback! Please let us know if we can further assist you.

Anedot is a Great Solution for Online Fundraising

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2018
Greg P.
Client Coordinator
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saving time and very easy to use.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and quick to setup multiple campaigns.

Minpunten: Sometimes difficult to use text formatting in campaign text editor (text size will change, unable to underline although looks like it in editor, unable to use links).

van Anedot op 27-9-2019

Greg,

Thanks for using Anedot! We appreciate the review and the feedback!