Our secret weapon

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
VP Marketing
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Smart triggers is a gamechanger in our industry where we try to target highly qualified prospects and make them move further down the funnel. Sleeknote allows us to seamlessly create and optimize our lead collection, data enrichment, and lead stages.

Minpunten: Nothing really other than my own highly unrealistic addons. I'm pushing it to its limit at the moment I'll probably get something to put my finger on in the future :)

Great piece of software for almost anyone

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2016
Lasse O.
CMO
Textiel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have used Sleeknotes for several years now, and after I got an introduction to the possibilities of the software by the Sleeknote team we have used it with great results ever since and are going to use it more and more on our website for promoting deals, new items, USP's and much more.
Bottom line: I would recommend this to anyone running a website or webshop primarily for capturing leads but also promoting stuff on the website.

Pluspunten: Very user friendly, and a great team behind it that works their asses off to help us get the best results

Minpunten: Some minor missing features, but I have spoken with Sleeknote about it, and they are on their way.

Good tool

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018
Customer Experience Manager
Draadloos, 51-200 werknemers

Pluspunten: - Easy to setup and use
- Smooth integration on your website

Minpunten: It is a really good tool for what it does.

Extraordinary software experience

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2016
Thomas H.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Sleeknote is very user friendly. It has a broad appeal, which means that it is a great tool for all businesses no matter the size or level of ambition. You simply adjust your sleeknotes to your specific needs and requirements. Even a small business with limited IT skills could easily implement Sleeknote, which they wouldn't be able to with a WordPress plugin for example. Whenever I contact you, I get the feeling that you are ready to help me. You have short response time and outstanding service.

Excellent Software (but expensive)

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018
Mike S.
Media Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ability to customize these conversion boxes is amazing. Goes way beyond just capturing email addresses. And all templates are already beautiful.

Minpunten: The software is quite expensive compared to competitors in the industry. They have a pricing model that charges you as you pass different thresholds for sessions. So if you're getting a lot of traffic you'll have a big monthly bill.

Excellent software, easy to use

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2016
Erlend V.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This is an excellent piece of software if you want something that is easy to setup, easy to use, doesnt empty you bank account and does a great job getting customers to sign up for your mailing list.