WellnessLiving reviews

4,3 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over WellnessLiving

Oplossing voor online boeken, resourceplanning, het genereren van leads en rapportage voor fitnessstudio's.

Meer informatie over WellnessLiving

230 reviews worden weergegeven

Susan S.
Owner/Instructor
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

"Customer Service 2nd to none"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Wellness Living is big time positive. They actually care about you and want to do a good job. I'm so appreciative because it got to the point where MindBody didn't care at all. They just wanted your money and that was it. Maybe it was because I was a small fish in a big pond and I was expendable. I don't know. However, Wellness Living is the exact opposite. They run their business right and I'm glad to be a part of it. They make my life easier. The software is so easy and intuitive to use that we were up and running full speed upon transition.

Pluspunten: The intuitive nature of the software is really nice. It makes sense. I'm still trying to deprogram myself from the complicated nature of MindBodyOnline and not automatically assume things are going to be difficult. When you do have a question during your learning curve or implementation of new things, you simply call or send and email to customer support and they send screen shots and detailed descriptions to help. There's also a Help Suite you can use to look up any particular situation. The features are awesome and the price point for all it is capable of is fantastic.

Minpunten: I can't think of anything that I don't like. I'm still in my learning curve from switching from MindBodyOnline and anything that I don't understand is from my lack of knowledge of the software. It's getting easier and easier each day as you learn more when certain situations arise. There have been a couple bugs to work out as I had many many many years of data with MindBody to transfer over.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 1-8-2019

Hi Susan!
Thank you so much for leaving your review. At WellnessLiving, we are passionate about providing businesses like yours with the easiest to use software so that you can focus on your clients while we worry about the more technical aspects of your business operations. We are ecstatic to hear that you have learned to use WellnessLiving so quickly and easily, and that you have gotten such great use of our help resources. We are proud to be a part of your business and are so glad that you decided to make the switch. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Richard P.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2021

"Wellness Living - Easy and Powerful"

Opmerkingen: Besides all the great features of the Wellness Living software, the other over-the-top fabulous thing about switching to Wellness Living has been the way they take such great care of me. Wellness Living made it easy for me to switch to them. And, they provide an ongoing level of customer support that is really game-changing. I feel like they really care about my success. That is so refreshing in today's world.

Pluspunten: For me, the biggest pros:
- the system makes it so easy to communicate with my clients (yoga students), so it improves my overall customer service with my clients to a level I did not expect.
- the Wellness Living system has improved communications between me as the yoga studio owner and my staff. Things like Tasks, Notes, Push notifications, and emails.
- There are so many ways to configure things, it has helped our front desk check-in process considerably.
- Clients are using our Wellness Living customer branded app at a level that is so helpful, it makes our lives easier.

Minpunten: I hope Wellness Living will continue to improve their Achieve app. This app can be so valuable for a yoga studio because everyone is getting so used to using apps now, and most apps having a similar way of navigating, so it can make it so new yoga teachers can learn how to do things with the ap very quickly, which will allow the yoga teacher to handle the check-in of a busy class more easily. Also, I hope Wellness Living increases their options for payment at the yoga studio front desk, as well as makes it more streamlined. My dream is that it is super simple for a yoga student to buy a water or rent a mat or towel, and we can charge them for it with just a few clicks or scans. The process for that works fine now, just every time saver is a big help in those 15 minutes before a yoga class starts and all the students are arriving.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 15-4-2021

Hey Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to write us this amazing review! We're glad WellnessLiving was able to make life a little easier for you and your clients. Our software is there to save you time and to help take the user experience to the next level. We appreciate your positive feedback and you can rest assured that we are always listening. All our decisions in the company are based on the input and consideration of businesses like you, which is why we'll continue to add the new features and improvements you're looking for. The last thing we would want is to become like some of our bigger competitors, where price hikes are the norm and your experience as a business is an afterthought. We know that our company's success depends on the success of the people using our software, and you can always depend on our Support Team to be there for you when you need it! Thanks again for the great review.

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2021
Neely H.
Owner/Massage Therapist
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019

"Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching"

Opmerkingen: I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

Pluspunten: The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Minpunten: It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 6-1-2020

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well.

We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are all getting the most out of the WellnessLiving platform.

Neely, a customer support team member will reach out to you shortly to see how they can help. Our support agents are knowledgeable WellnessLiving experts that can help you to optimize your business with our software. Please also refer to the knowledge base day or night for a quick and informative solution! Also, we now have a community forum for our customers to voice their concerns and suggest improvements. We would really appreciate hearing from you there!

Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019
Joneil A.
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"Great Studio Managements Software"

Opmerkingen: I've been with WellnessLiving now for over a year, switching over from MindBody. The onboarding process was easy. My clients didn't experience any problems during the switchover. With the money I saved, I was able to get a white label app, which my clients love using. 2020 was a really challenging year for my business because of the coronavirus, and I'm not sure I would have been able to afford staying open had it not been for the decision to switch just a few months before being shutdown.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use and intuitive. Lots of features and options to customize it for my needs. The company is always adding new features in response to feedback from its customers.

Minpunten: Sometimes new features have unintended bugs that takes a few days to sort out.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 28-2-2021

Hi Joneil,

Thank you for amazing review! 'Easy' is the word we like to hear, because that's our objective: to make life easier for YOU when running your business! In Onboarding our specialists are there to make your migration a breeze and to help train you on the day-to-day features you'll be using. Fortunately that process usually doesn't take very long because we've made a special focus on keeping WellnessLiving very simple and easy-to-use, even for new users. We've always strived to serve you better than our competitors like MindBody, and this includes keeping prices low. It's really awesome to hear that you've found such significant cost savings on your subscription fees by making the switch. We appreciate your kind words and it reminds us of our purpose as a company. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Gerardo G.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021

"Best software out there for the money"

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied. The capabilities, customer service and price are best.
Would lie if I say it was easy to make the switch as the first month you have to learn how to use it but the team at wellnessliving was there every step of the way and always available.

Pluspunten: The customer service always helpful and quick to respond. The app elevate to set up appointments and the option on an app for clients to use.

Minpunten: I like pretty much everything but like most softwares out there there are features so specific to your business needs that might not be available but they work and have implementing tools and engineers that work to try add some of the ideas or features you might need

van WellnessLiving Systems op 8-3-2021

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you for the excellent review! Our software is here to support your business, so you can expect an attentive and diligent agent anytime you contact our Support Team. We know how much businesses can vary in the type of services and operations they run so we've built an extensive array of configurable options into our feature-set to ensure any business can grow using WellnessLiving. Even now, we are always working on improving the software by listening to businesses like you as we continue to add new features and improvements with every update release. WellnessLiving is here to provide an alternative to businesses that are dissatisfied with MindBody's outdated software interface, never-ending price hikes, and abysmal customer support. Your satisfaction is our end goal, and you can always count on us to provide you with the best value for your money. Thanks again for the great review!

• Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021
Rebecca H.
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"Switched from Mindbody, Happy!"

Pluspunten: ”I was very worried about the switch from Mindbody but it turned out not to be nearly as bad as I thought. I did have to help many of my students do initial login and download the app so they could see schedule and book/pay for classes, but once that was done, it has been seamless. The integration for zoom is useful, I was doing manual emails for this beforehand and manually adding to ClassPass which was time consuming. The automation is worth the 19$/month, and removes a huge headache from my daily to do list. Starting zoom session from the app made it much easier for my teachers as well.”

Minpunten: There are no cons, it is good software, easy to use

van WellnessLiving Systems op 28-2-2021

Hey Rebecca,

Thank you for the excellent review! We know the migration is what businesses usually worry about most when considering the switch, and it's awesome that our Onboarding Team was able to keep the process simple and seamless for you. Even then, your experience with the client logins was a little less ideal than we'd like it to have been and we're glad you added this feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and we are reviewing the account notes to learn more about how the migration went. It's great that you got into the automated feature set right away and started taking advantage of all the functionality we've built into WellnessLiving to save your business time and money. Our integration with Zoom is just one of the latest features we've recently added so you can effortlessly take your business virtual and maintain or even grow your revenues in the face of the global pandemic. Thanks again for the review!

Shalen C.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

"Technical Department A+++"

Opmerkingen: This company is amazing and is going to help me revolutionize our business! The onboarding process was seamless and the entire team was there for me every step of the way. The staff at Wellness Living are nothing short of excellent! From my very first sales call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to my onboardingn specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] both have been nice, knowledgable and helpful. What is more unbelievable is the customer service through the techincal department. I didn't realize I'd be getting such a supreme team package when I signed up, SO GLAD I DID! Sign up with Wellness Living, you WON'T REGRET IT!

Pluspunten: The format of the software is easy to navigate, use and is friendly to a non technical user. The costomer service team is unreal. Any problem anytime I can call and they are ready to assist. This alone makes the software purchase worthwhile.

Minpunten: Like with any software there are occasional glitches. However, even with some small glitches sometimes, the technical department is ready to solve the problems and has done so in a timely way each time.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 22-2-2021

Hi Shalen,

Thank you for the terrific review! We're ecstatic that WellnessLiving has turned out to be the right platform for your business and it helps remind us of why we're here. WellnessLiving was founded by two Canadian business owners much like yourself who wanted a powerful software in a simple package that anyone could use to manage their business. From scheduling a service to checking out a client, we designed each process to be as simple as 1-2-3. On top of that we've built up a team of motivated people who care about your experience and are committed to your success with our software, from Sales to Onboarding to Customer Support. Every step of the way, we're there to support your business, and if you encounter an issue, our team members are always willing to go the extra mile to help you find a solution right away. Thanks again for the A+++ rating!

Justin R.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

"Happy, Hopeful, and Disappointed"

Opmerkingen: Overall I like the software and I really want it to work well and I see the potential. However due to these random outages I'm losing faith in Wellness living and am actually regretting leaving Mindbody. Please find a way to monitor these issues to at least communicate that something is wrong to us. I shouldn't have to be on edge wondering and hoping that the zoom integration is going to work correctly or that my clients are not going to get their emails that we send through the system. I realize we are new and this anxiety could be from that...I want Wellness Living to succeed and I want them to be the answer all of us in the boutique wellness industry have been looking for. So please please please make sure your servers are working!

Pluspunten: Our onboarding was great! The specialist who guided us through everything and through the transition was helpful and very clear. We were ready to leave Mindbody after 14 years as they stopped caring about their paying clients. The onboarding was so efficient. The software itself is SUPER intuitive and some things that took 20 minutes in Mindbody only take seconds in Wellness LIving, which I LOVE. There are intuitive features to the software that make sense and I so appreciate. The app that was built for us is wonderful! And our transition which scared me went VERY smoothly!

Minpunten: One day a week after our launch and everything was going smoothly...suddenly our clients could not access their virtual classes. They stopped receiving emails, pushes on their apps, etc. We had no idea what happened or what we did wrong. 95% of our business right now (during the pandemic) depends on virtual running smoothly...and I do like the zoom integration. However...after several frustrating calls with customer service no one could figure out what was going on. Four hours go by and finally after much frustration we learn that a server went down. We were told that this rarely happens and that it would be fixed. However this was after almost an entire day was spent on the phone with customer service who kept asking the same information over and over again and giving different explanations. The server situation was fixed and things were fine. I understand this can happen from time to time, but surely there is a way for someone to monitor a server like this? Weeks go by and things are running great....and then today the same thing happened! The exact same situation. We are still waiting on a call back to confirm if things are fixed. This makes me VERY nervous. As someone who relies 100% on virtual services for revenue for their business during the pandemic this creates a lot of frustration for my clients and for me.
In general customer service is very kind and they try to be helpful but I have noticed with small issues I often get conflicting answers to problems.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 25-2-2021

Hey Justin,

Thank you for the review! We're glad your transition went very smoothly and you're enjoying the look and feel of WellnessLiving. We know that migration is often the scariest part when leaving a platform you've been with for so long, which is why we've focused heavily on making the process so simple and easy for you. Importantly, it's a lot easier for staff members and clients to make the adjustment to a modern, user-friendly system where each page, process and step take seconds rather than minutes. We've also focused extensively on developing the most helpful, knowledgeable and diligent Support Team in the business and your recent experience is the opposite of what we strive to achieve. Although issues can happen, our agents are trained to immediately find out what's going on, provide solutions and help our team fix it right away. A manager from Support will be reaching out to you to find out more about what happened and how we can improve.

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021
Carol M.
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

"Simplicity Healing Review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, very good! When I first started with them, I didn't feel their setup or tech support were up to the task, especially in light of how much there is to learn w/ the software and how it can be best customized to your business needs, so I had to go through some frustrating fixes and changes initially. BUT, it has improved A TON since and I am much happier now :)!! Also, thanks to some GREAT tech support reps along my path, I now understand the software very well and have come to realize how powerful its functionality is! That is a good feeling and I work thru the system daily now w/ great confidence. :)

Pluspunten: Its interface and variability in function. Wellness living has a lot of powerful features once you understand the system well. I like how responsive they've become as well (since my beginning w/ them in Oct of 2019) w/ their tech support. They do their best to help you.

Minpunten: My biggest issues w/ WL are minor details such as the software not being very Mac friendly and the inability of adding notes that are appointment specific only on the schedule. They do have a "client suggestion log" where they encourage your to post your ideas and wishes for future upgrades to their software, so they listen to what clients are saying!

van WellnessLiving Systems op 30-10-2020

Hey Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. Every step of your journey with us, we are there for you and your business. After all, it can be a lot to take in for a business owner to learn and become comfortable with a new software. Rest assured, you are in good hands, right from onboarding and initial set up to your training on the software. As you explore platform, you will continue to discover new and exciting ways our many features help manage and grow your business. Whenever you'd like to request feature, report an issue or ask a question, you can conveniently do that on our friendly Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/. Again, thank you for the review, and remember, we value your business and will continue to go above and beyond to help you succeed now and into the future. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- The WellnessLiving Team

• Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020
General Manager
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020

"Depends on what your needs are... AND if you had a good system before.."

Opmerkingen: I have to take more time to set up events and classes and that's not what I wanted. I also have to learn to use a system that is absolutely not easy to use or even to understand the logic - which is frustrating.

Pluspunten: Ability to link families and ease of use for website widgets. I like the marketing and rewards system - that works well but again - not optimally and that's a shame cuz this system COULD be so much better.

Minpunten: I asked about how the system is designed to work so that I can adjust my business rules to use the system as intended as much as possible. There are a lot of ways to do one thing and that is the issue - the help support cannot tell me how to do anything in 1 or 2 steps. They always have to call me back AND they don't necessarily know the answer to what I consider to be a basic questions about the system. It's aggravating to have to call support all the time for what I see as something that should work 1 way - and not 20 depending on a number of factors.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 17-4-2020

Hi there,

We are so sorry to hear about the frustration you've been experiencing with our software. As you know, your business is unique and you have your own style of doing things. We recognize that every business owner operates differently and that is why we've created several ways to accomplish the same goals within the software. That's where our support team is there for you to ensure the software and your business are both performing at their best. We didn't get your name or any other details, otherwise we would have reached out to you right away. Please contact us immediately so we can help. Thank you for your feedback and let's work through this together. We want to make this right!

- David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020
Samantha W.
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021

"Karma Yoga Live"

Opmerkingen: overall good

Pluspunten: visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

Minpunten: Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

van WellnessLiving Systems op 3-5-2021

Hey Samantha,

Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance.

Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021
Robbi S.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

"Fantastic"

Opmerkingen: ”We recently switched to WellnessLiving from Mindbody, which we had been with for about 10 years. The onboarding process was amazing and the ongoing tech support, as I am leaning the software, is fantastic! I am obviously still learning the new system but thus far, I am super impressed with both the ease of use as well as the stellar customer support. I would recommend that ANYONE using Mindbody seriously consider moving over to this platform!”

Pluspunten: Ease of use
Customer support
Price
Customer experience

Minpunten: There are no cons. So far everything has been great!

van WellnessLiving Systems op 25-2-2021

Hi Robbi,

Thank you for the amazing review! It never ceases to amaze us when we hear stories of businesses like yours that have decided to make the switch to WellnessLiving after spending years with other platforms like MindBody! We've made an extensive effort to beat our competitors on all fronts - be it in price, user-friendliness, features, and in customer support. Businesses can always count on our Onboarding Team to make the transition smooth and seamless, just like they have for thousands of our other customers! We're with you every step of the way, from helping you transfer your data into WellnessLiving to providing all the training staff need to begin using our platform. And on the go-live date in WellnessLiving we'll pass on the torch to our Customer Support Team, where our passionate team members are there for your business 24/7. We appreciate your stellar recommendation. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021
Lara A.

"Game Changer"

Opmerkingen: Right from the start Wellness living were there every step of the way and have helped shape my Pilates business to run like a dream. Everyone at Wellness have gone out of their way to help and explain how I should be doing something or how to set up an area of the system to work it best for the business. In fact, some of the skills I have learnt from them, I am now able to use in my day job. From the start, Wellness Living has exceeded my expectations from a customer service point of view. They have patiently worked around my lack of IT knowledge to working across time zones - (I am UK).

Pluspunten: The ease of access for myself and my clients is brilliant. All my clients love the fact that all they have to do is download an app in order to view, change or make an appointment. the integration with zoom has been a life saver during lockdown. I also really like the fact that the system sends out automated emails as a reminder for their appointments and even wishes our clients a happy birthday which is a personal touch that makes all the difference. Integration with my website was seamless as was transferring my existing client data

Minpunten: I had to really think about this and the only thing I could come up with is that for a new user or member of staff, its difficult to explain the difference between purchase options and appointments.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 23-2-2021

Hey Lara,

Thanks for the great review! At WellnessLiving we've given businesses a powerful set of features that are tailor-made to enable them to move services to virtual and add new revenue streams. With features like the mobile client app and our integration with Zoom, booking virtual services has never been easier for your clients. We're delighted to hear that your experience with our team members has been so positive and this is exactly what we're aiming for as a company. Be it from Onboarding to Customer Support, our agents won't just go through the motions but they'll actually CARE about your experience, they'll provide the best solutions to your inquiries, and they won't be afraid to make a helpful insight or recommendation when one comes to mind! At WellnessLiving, we know that not everyone who uses our software has the time to become a software expert. We'll handle that, so you don't have to! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Steven V.
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Happy Client"

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a program that was less expensive than MindBody. I heard great things about Wellness Living and decided to give them a call. After my first demo session, I wished I would've called Wellness Living sooner. The software is even better than MindBody and my clients love the branded app. We are very pleased with Wellness Living and I would be happy to recommend their services to future potential clients.

Pluspunten: I love the branded app and the customer support has been phenomenal. Thank you!

Minpunten: I just wish I would've heard about this platform sooner.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 19-2-2021

Hey Steven,

Thank you for the amazing review! Many of the stories we hear are just like yours, businesses looking for the absolute best management software solution without the customary price hikes and expensive add-ons that you see with MindBody. That first demo call is often the key moment when businesses first see how much it makes sense for them to switch from an older, dated software platform to one specifically designed to help your business grow and save you time! We know that data migration is a major concern of any business considering the switch, which is why we've worked hard to make our Onboarding Team the best in the industry. As they have with thousands of other businesses, they'll make the whole process a breeze and take a load off of your mind! From top-tier Customer Support to a custom branded app you and your clients will love, we're always striving to give you the best! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Lindsey K.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-2-2021

"Very Intuitive & Easy to Use (and GREAT Customer Support)"

Opmerkingen: Its been great. They made a project that seemed so large so very achievable. I can rest easy knowing that I am in good hands.

Pluspunten: Wellness Living is so very intuitive and easy to use. And its functionality is seemingly limitless. I am not very tech savvy, and this undertaking made me very nervous. But....their tech support is the absolute best. I call them more than I'd like to admit, but they always walk me through the solution quickly and professionally. And if they can explain tech stuff to me, then they can explain it to anyone. I love it so much more than MindBody.

Minpunten: I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous. But WL made it really easy, and every time I call, they walk me through my issue very quickly. Which is important to me because software programs make me cry! lol.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 10-2-2021

Hey Lindsey,

Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. You can trust that our dedicated Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Specialists are there for you every step of the way, from helping you transfer all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. At the end of the day, we do everything we can so that you get the most out of the platform. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Beoordeeld op 2-2-2021
Deborah K.
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2020

"Great Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very happy with Wellness Living. I was with Mindbody before and was not happy with the customer service, the amount of money I was spending for what I was getting and the overall experience with them was not great. Wellness Living has been wonderful, I am so happy I switched.

Pluspunten: Wellness Living makes my life so much easier. The system is easy for myself and my clients find it easier to you as well. The customer service is excellent. Any little issue is addressed quickly and with attention to detail.

Minpunten: When adding new services, I have to go into each purchase option separately to add the service. This is a little frustrating, especially if you miss one.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 1-12-2020

Hey Deborah,

Thank you for the amazing review! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. Positive feedback like this is exactly what we want to hear because it gives us a better understanding of how we can optimize our software and help you succeed. Again, thank you for the review, and as you continue to grow your business, we'll be there! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2020
Lucie B.
Pilates Studio Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020

"So Glad I Made the Switch"

Opmerkingen: Two Thumbs UP!

Pluspunten: I made the switch to Wellness Living from the big empire that had a monopoly on fitness booking about a year and a half ago. It was a seamless transition and I have been so pleased with how responsive and flexible this system. Unlike my previous provider, Wellness Living values and supports small businesses like mine!

Minpunten: Honestly, any issues or requests I have, I submit and they upgrade the system.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 29-10-2020

Hey Lucie,

Awesome review! We really appreciate it! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. We also love hearing you made the switch from Mindbody and your transition to our software went smoothly. At WellnessLiving, we are all about giving small businesses the tools they need at an affordable price and the other guys lose sight of that sometimes. There are so many features that set us apart from the competition from our automated marketing suite to target the right clients, virtual options to get you online, and advanced reporting to give you more insight about your business. We also truly care about every single one of our customers, so if you ever need us just reach out and we'll be there. Again, thank you for the review, and remember, we value your small business and will continue to go above and beyond to help you thrive. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020
Ina V.
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020

"Life changing switch"

Pluspunten: I switched from Mindbody to Wellness living about 2 years ago, and have never looked back. The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody. The program and the app are very user friendly on both ends, consumer and staff. I'm very happy to be a part of Wellness Living family.

Minpunten: I have no complains about the software. Maybe that there's a large amount of facebook page likes is required in order to use the booking feature, but that's on the facebook side not WL.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 29-10-2020

Hey Ina,

We love when we get 5-star reviews like yours! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. We get customers switching over from Mindbody every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We may get customers that switch because of the affordability, but they truly become part of the WellnessLiving family when they experience how easy and convenient it is to use our all-in-one platform. From our mobile apps for staff and clients, booking and payment tools, next-level virtual options, and an automated marketing suite, we make it simple to manage and grow your business better than any other software! Again, thank you for the amazing review, and we're thrilled our software has such a big impact on your business and your life. We sincerely want you to know, we will continue to be there for you, every step of the way!

- The WellnessLiving Team

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020
Emily B.
Business Owner
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2020

"Wellness Living for my music studio"

Opmerkingen: The onboarding specialist was extremely patient and helpful! Every time I call tech support, I speak to someone who is friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. Very good experience!

Pluspunten: This is one of the few programs that integrates scheduling, employees, client communication, and client payment options for appointments, classes, and events. I feel like it is everything I have been looking for in ONE program!!! This is perfect for a music business!

Minpunten: The software is a bit confusing to navigate and set up at first. It took me a while to understand the "language" of the functions. Because the support staff was so helpful, I was able to make a series of phone calls and get everything worked out, and I learn more every time I use the program. It is definitely something that gets easier the more you use it. Everything comes together.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 23-9-2020

Hey Emily,

What an awesome review! It's always so refreshing to hear about great experiences like yours. We know it can be a little overwhelming at first using a new software. That's why we do everything we can to set you up for success! Our expert onboarding and support staff are there to answer your questions and provide training to help you better learn the platform. After all, it's a big system and there's a lot to know as you navigate through all our features. Learning it all makes scheduling, booking, managing staff, communicating with clients, and taking payments so much easier! Again, thank you for your amazing review, and remember, whenever you need further training on anything, just call us and we'll set something up. As you continue to grow your music studio business, we'll be there! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 18-9-2020
Shevi B.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2020

"Awesome costumer service!"

Pluspunten: The best costumer service. You can always send an email requesting a call and they will call you at the time you have free to help and solve your issue with the software.

Minpunten: With the great help of costumer service almost any problem that you can find will be solved. So no cons

van WellnessLiving Systems op 14-9-2020

Hey Shevi,
Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy you switched over to WellnessLiving from Mindbody like so many customers before you! It was definitely the right call. With Mindbody, they charge for every third-party add-on and extra feature like email marketing, reviews features, and website widgetsjust to a name a few. The next thing you know you're paying double or even triple the price. WellnessLiving has all those great features and more, built right into the system! We also appreciate everything you said about our customer support team. Our customer service reps are simply the best in the business. We go above and beyond and train your staff to make sure you're completely comfortable with the software. Every problem you need help with, we'll be there for you every step of the way! Again, thank you for the review and whenever you have a question or concern, don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2020
Shannon P.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2020

"Great Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: If you're just starting out with client management software, I would recommend Wellness Living 100%. However, I believe Wellness Living needs a better on-boarding system with better support for clients who are deciding to switch from similar apps and software. My company recently switched to Wellness Living from another client-management software. There were some major issues when our data was transferred leading to severe client issues. After speaking with prior reps, (all who were unable to recognize the severity of the issue) we were finally sent to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was hands down the best customer service rep I have dealt with in ANY company. She acknowledged my frustration, she was patient, she listened and she was honest when she needed more time to find a solution. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]went above and beyond what I would have expected from customer service teams. Not only did she rectify every issue we had, she provided us with step by step instructions and detailed report of every change she was making. This allowed us to trust the process and be able to better communicate with our clients what had happened. Prior to dealing with, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were ready to cancel our Wellness Living subscription. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professional attitude and knowledge of your software, is what brought our trust back to wellness living. Knowing that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is on the Wellness Living team, makes me comfortable with recommending this software to other fitness professionals. It truly is a

Pluspunten: Canadian company. Customer service is great. The fact that you can add goals and progress reports to your clients profiles is very helpful. Dashboard for business owner is an easy to use tool with great reports. My favourite aspect is the ability to see who owes us money on my homepage.

Minpunten: Transferring our data from our previous software provider was very poorly done.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 30-7-2020

Hey Shannon,

Thanks for your reviewwe really do appreciate it! We completely understand your frustrationyou switched from Mindbody and you want a smooth and seamless migration process. We're thrilled that our customer support team was able to resolve your issues and guide you step by step through our system and any changes they made. At WellnessLiving you can expect that high level of communication, knowledge, and professionalism! As part of the WellnessLiving family, we will always go above and beyond for your businesswe guarantee it! We put so much attention into every single detail, and that's what sets us apart. From our advanced reporting, very informative client profiles, and intuitive dashboard, we give you all the info you need to gain control and better manage your business! Again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2020
Jennifer B.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020

"AMAZING Support Staff"

Opmerkingen: I wanted to reach out and hope this is the best way to sing the praises of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This is an employee that has truly gone above and beyond to help me and my fitness studio these past 2 weeks. I had to go in for a deviated septum surgery on May 21st. As I was waiting in the preop room, I began getting a number of email notifications on my cell that clients were having trouble signing up for classes for our reopening on June 1st. The issue had to do with their accounts being placed on hold due to Covid closures. I did not have access to my computer and knew I'd be down for a day or two with pain meds, etc so I sent out an email request for help to the WL support email address. I am beyond happy I received a reply from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] not just for her help in fixing this issue...but because of what follows. My surgery itself was fine but the recovery was far from routine. I am much better now but had breathing issues, medication allergies and a number of other unforeseen issues that literally rendered me unable to run my business. As I do not have a manager or other staffers, my daughter [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is 19 had to suddenly try to navigate client emails and a software site she had no knowledge of. She of course was overwhelmed and I directed her at one point to respond to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reply asking her for help as I was down for the count. I have gone back and reread all of the correspondence between [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and let me say that I am nothing short of grateful for the

Pluspunten: Easy to navigate and clients found the transition EASY!

Minpunten: None. I can not say anything bad about this .

van WellnessLiving Systems op 8-6-2020

Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for leaving such an amazing review! First and foremost, we're happy to hear your surgery went well. Life can be challenging, but it's important to have supportive people by your side. Our customers are our top priority, and when you needed us the most, we stepped up, so you were able to reopen your studio as planned! As you grow your business through this difficult time, we'll be there for you! It's moments like these, you can definitely see how much we're committed to small business owners like you. Again, we're glad to hear you're healthy, and remember, we're there for you! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020
Bonnie G.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2020

"Great platform"

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend it for small business owners. It makes your admin simple and accessible from any device.

Pluspunten: I switched from MindBody after a year of frustration. WL was easy to navigate. The onboarding was seamless and I had zero interruptions in our day to day functionality. As an owner, I need a simple approach to managing my business and a quality member experience. WL delivered both!

Minpunten: I had a few issues with the Elevate app on my iPhone. it was slow to load and filter my views.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 9-3-2020

Hi Bonnie,

We are thrilled that your migration to WellnessLiving went well! Customers like you trust us for a smooth and easy transition, so it's great to hear that you didn't have any interruptions in your business' daily operations. Since we have so many customers coming from MindBody we have mastered the data migration process. We value our customer's feedback, and this is why we have taken it upon ourselves to transfer over almost all the data you want from MindBody, and all the data you need including your clients credit cards so you business does not skip a beat! Again, we're happy you're enjoying the software, and we're excited you would highly recommend to other small business owners! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Jenny C. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2020
Richard G.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"Wellness Living software Review"

Opmerkingen: 5) Perhaps one of the most impressive aspects of my experience with Wellness Living, is the attentive and authentic communication between my office and yours.
You see one of the most important features (for me) was/is SUPPORT. Yes, I know it is a dyeing trend.......however you and your team of experts took the time to work with our company to answer any question and provide the necessary training to build out our system in step by step learning and where always close by if we needed any questions answered. Thank you for your dedication to service.
In short, I would/will recommend your Wellness Living Platform and cloud based software to everyone in the future. The system is designed with the user in mind and offers tremendous operational tools from simple yet detailed booking to back office information and financial controls. Thank you so much for helping us build our business.

Pluspunten: Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Listen, just wanted to a take moment to share some thoughts with you regarding our working relationship as it pertains to Wellness Living Platform. As you know I have been working in the Health and Wellness industry for about 10 yrs. I have used several different platforms for booking clients into my Professional
massage therapy clinic.
While I will not mention any names specific, I have used some of the most prominent names out there. I wanted to share some of the benefits discovered by
integrating the Wellness Living Platform.
1) The platform is set up logically with a simple step by step flow that allows the user to navigate easily through the set up. 2) The program also offers a variety of tools that may be used to help control the flow of income and expenses. 3) Administration may also determine the actions taken by their associates (employees), such as access to certain areas of the platform while maintaining sovereignty in other sensitive areas of the business model. I found this to be a great advantage over other systems as it allowed more precise access. 4)From a customer point of view, the booking system is simple as it shows the dates and time available and also allows the customer to choose which therapist they wish to use. There are other advantages also such as email, reminders, thank you and simple yet powerful follow up tools that help to build relationship with customers.

Minpunten: Actually, there was really nothing that stands out as a reason to dislike the system. Everything takes time to build out and prepare for your company.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 2-3-2020

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy we've helped you build your business, and you've enjoyed the many tools like reporting, staff management, client booking, and automated marketing. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. We're also excited you've been impressed with our attentive customer support team. Our customer support team is passionate about answering your questions, delivering step-by-step training, and providing dedicated service to you and your business! Again, we're happy to hear you love all the features, and are excited you would recommend our platform to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020
Allison Z.
Owner and Pilates Instructor
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020

"Was a Great Software Grew to Fast"

Opmerkingen: The software is good on most days but when it is bad it is really bad. I love to hate having them for business. They are the best option for us now.

Pluspunten: Very affordable and reasonably easy to use. Offers easy client communication. Automated marketing is great.

Minpunten: The updates and changes are wildly unpredictable and not stable possibly changing things that work to not working.

van WellnessLiving Systems op 16-1-2020

Hi Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! WellnessLiving was built to cater to all of your needs and is meant to help you achieve all your business goals. We're thrilled that you're enjoying our many features such as our automated marketing, client communication tools, and user-friendly platform. We are always optimizing our system to make your business a success, as we introduce new features and improvements to the software based on customer feedback. We apologize if you're not experiencing our usual level of excellence, as we integrate these new changes. We can assure you the unpredictability of the system is not the intended behavior of our software. If you have any feedback on how we can better tailor our platform for your business, please check out our new Community Forum! This is a place for customers such as yourself to voice their concerns and give us suggestions. We would love to hear more from you!

-Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020