Superior Solution Provider for Business Applications

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2015
Brad B.
CIO
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We have worked with the Dialogs CMS and their team for over 4 years. When we first set out we were just looking for a website supplier, but found with Dialogs way more than that. They are now the most valuable part of our technology company's ecosystem. We think of them as an extension of our internal team able to solve issues that we didn't anticipate when we began the relationship 4 years ago. They deliver not just technically, but participates and advise us through our full development life-cycle. Dialogs is our most trusted partner and we value their "shared ownership" as much as their platform itself. In my role as CIO, it is vitality important that I have partners aligned that can solve problems and support our business growth. Dialogs is that partner.

Dialogs is a fantastic platform for custom website builds.

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2015
Chris B.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Dialogs software is extremely powerful web platform, especially for enterprise-level projects. The admin area is fully customizable, allowing us to set up a system that is custom tailored to our clients' needs. The support is fantastic, and the developers that work for Dialogs can make absolutely anything happen. This is not a DIY, plug-and-play platform, so a web developer will be needed in building a website in Dialogs. The Dialogs platform is secure and powerful enough to power any website or web application that you can dream up.

Raves from a long-time user

David C.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've been using Dialogs for many years now. In fact, I won't build a site without it. It allows me complete design neutrality, the ability to create simple interfaces for end-user management of content and the openness to allow me to add whatever custom programming a customer requires. I'm also tremendously impressed with the staff, their technical expertise, their willingness to accept suggestions - and integrate them - into new releases, and their personal integrity. I could not have found a better platform for site development.

Dialogs CMS support and design team are the very best I have been associated with!

Stephen T.
IT Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Not a single con only lots of pros. I can contact a support team via text, voice or email. Problem solved in 24 hours, sometime shorter as in 4 hours. I have been in IT since DOS 2.0 and have seen many companies be successful but then fall flat, because of bad support policies. Dialogs has ALWAYS had the best customer service. All staff members I come in contact with are helpful, courteous and know their product. A pleasure doing business with Dialogs. Do not know what I would have done if I had chosen another company......st

Dialogs - Great Website Backend Management!

Terry P.
Systems Administrator
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I use Dialogs every day to manage our website and its 25,000+ SKUs. Dialogs makes back end website management easy to navigate. I rely on this software and find it is very customizable. Dialogs customer service is top notch. Of course, things look good on the customer facing side too. But it is Dialogs' ability to control the experience from behind the scenes that makes it so valuable. Products, Customers, Pages, Imports, Dialogs does it all!

Dialogs CMS is the best

Pat G.
Executive Director of Creative Services
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I wanted to add a star. Dialogs as a company is simply the best group to work with. From customer service to how they put the job together. And the CMS is very comprehensive and yet simple to use. Its a custom set up for as much or as little as you want to control. My agency uses them for two of our major (portion 500) brands with no issues.

The ultimate CMS for power, flexibility, and security.

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2015
Chris H.
Partner/Producer
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We design high-end websites for companies of all kinds, and we love building them on DialogsCMS. We've tried other CMS's but Dialogs remains our favorite, by quite a long shot. It's powerful, customizable, and ultra-secure. And the customer support is flawless. Our developers love it, and so do our clients.

DialogsCMS is the foundation for our websites

Andrew R.
Director of Business Intelligence
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We use DialogsCMS as the base for all of our websites and company created online systems. The software is very easy to use and manage, and Dialogs is very responsive when support is needed. We've tried other CMS's in the past and since making the switch to DialogsCMS we are very happy!

Consistently great experience with the product and team

Jason O.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: As someone that often needs custom solutions to support the unique business needs of my clients I've loved working with Dialogs. Before Dialogs, complex interactive solutions were painful to produce but working with them has brought the joy back to building them.

Dialogs staff are very professional, highly skilled and extremely responsive to customer needs

Paula T.
Recruiting Advisor
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've worked with Dialogs for over seven years on a variety of projects for my company's recruiting website. I have been pleased with the ease of communication with the staff. They have always provided the end product requested in a prompt and accurate manner.

A solid, customized CMS solution

Ian M.
VP Marketing
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: CMS software is only as good as the team behind the product. And the people at Dialogs are outstanding. They worked with us closely to deliver a clean, intuitive, highly flexible, customized interface, that allowed us to quickly achieve our objectives.

Overall a great package

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2015
Robert M.
Director of Information Systems
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Software and service support behind it have been top notch. We have been able to implement almost everything we set forth to have the software do for us PLUS so much more thanks to the 'YES WE CAN ATTITUDE' the service team behind this software offers.

Company website

Jim A.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Selected Dialogs to replace the company's website in 2012. The software is very easy to use and empowers companies to manage their information presented to customers and employees. Also build an internal web portal with reports and dashboards.

Dialogs CMS

Doug M.
Designer
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This commercial grade CMS is near bullet-proof. It's like the Energizer Bunny... it just keeps going and going. I love it because I can work with their development Pro's and my client's love it because they can learn it quickly.

Great partners!

Kristina W.
Managing Director
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've worked with Dialogs for several years and I always appreciate how thorough and intelligent their solutions are. Great team and always willing to scale the solution based on the client requirements.

Great Software

Ryan M.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We've worked with the Dialogs team and software for a number of years. The software does a fantastic job meeting our needs and the team has come up with creative solutions to help our business.

Great product

James B.
Director of Programs
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We have quite enjoyed our experience working with Dialogs CMS. It is easy and intuitive making our jobs easier and more efficient. We highly recommend the team and resources at Dialogs.

Makes my job much easier

John H.
Website and Production Design Coordinator
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Pros: Easy to use and great customer service if there are things that I don't understand. Dialogs makes sure it meets our needs. Cons: None

Flexible and easy to use

Brian B.

Opmerkingen: Very flexible and scalable
Easy to use for both experienced and inexperienced users
Great customer service

Absolutely the best!!!!!

Shawn C.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I won't use any other platform. PERIOD! Easy, robust and the very best customer service.

firm web site design and update

Allan H.
it manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Dialogs created our web site and help us keep it updated. Thanks for the great work!

Adaptable to meet our business's changing needs

Andy E.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Very pleased with this product