1PointMail reviews

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018
Summer Senior Associate
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I particularly like the software's feature of being able to customize the template. A lot of other softwares make it clunky, but 1pointmail makes it easy to use. Also scheduling mail is very useful as our services involve a lot occasion-based email marketing.

Minpunten: Integration with other services like eventbrite could make the software even better

van 1Point Interactive op 2-1-2019

Thank you for your review. We have worked very hard to make our platform as easy to use as possible. We are also working on 3rd party integration's in the future, so stay tuned!

Fantastic Software, Excellent Customer Service. A Great Business Partner.

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2016
-- founder A.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: The 1PointMail software is very easy to use and is very reliable. It allows me to set up and initiate email campaigns easily, and the tracking software maintains updated results very well. It also has great capabilities for creating opt-in forms and campaigns. And it has great segmenting capabilities which allow me to deliver to my list subscribers exactly what they are looking for. The other great thing about 1PointMail is their customer service. It is absolutely the best customer service I have ever received. They worked with me through every step of setting up and getting established. They were flexible with scheduling calls and meetings when I needed them. They were delightful to work with. And they were incredibly skilled! I would recommend 1PointMail to anyone who is serious about running top notch email marketing campaigns. They are the best. Hands down.

Customer Support is Outstanding

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2019
Valerie M.
Global Partner
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software does what I need it to do. The customer service is what I like best - they patiently answer my questions and never make me feel stupid. They even run special queries.

Minpunten: Sometimes I can't find where things are. The logic isn't the same as mine.

van 1Point Interactive op 11-2-2019

Hi Valerie,
Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate it. We do pride ourselves on our customer service, ease of use and transparency. Please reach out to support and let us know what logic is confusing and we may be able to implement a change.

Thanks again,
1PointMail Support

Best customer service experience I've ever had

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2016
Marshall L.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I started using 1Point after growing frustrated with other platforms getting in my way and trying to help without actually being helpful. 1Point does exactly what it says on the tin - it sends marketing emails, and it does it well. 1Point is a lot more than just a program, though; it's also an amazing company. Instead of simply selling you a product and moving on to the next customer, they establish a proper partnership that's always there when you need it. I know that, if I ever run into trouble, I can always give Chris a call, and my problems will be solved. I wish I could say the same for the rest of my software!

van 1Point Interactive op 5-2-2016

Thank you for the review Marshall. We pride ourselves on creating partnerships with our customers opposed to being "just another vendor". We are very happy that you're enjoying the platform and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Excellent and Quick Customer Service!

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2016
Megan C.
Office Manager/Systems Administrator
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: 1pointmail is very user friendly and even if I do have questions, they're readily available. I've never had such a quick turnaround in response to questions I have regarding using a system. Not only that but their system is cleaning our database of emails, which makes things a lot easier for our account managers when we have correct information for them to use.

1PointMail staff works closely and responsively tailored to all my email marketing needs.

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2016
Chris S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: As owner of InTouchGifts.com, my goal is exceptional customer satisfaction leading to repeat business, long-term relationships, and referrals. 1PointMail product and services also strives for exceptional custumer satisfaction. I feel confident 1PointMail will give me the competitive edge to succeed. I look forward to a long-term relationship with 1PointMail and recommend them if your looking for an easy to use program with a very responsive staff tailored to listen and support your business email marketing needs.

Best Customer Service Yet

Thanos G.
Vice President
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Since we began using 1PointMail, anytime there has been a question or concern, the team was always willing to assist, regardless of the time of day. They have been open, honest and willing to help us learn how to use their system and provide the best practices to make our email campaigns as successful as possible. We recommend them to other organizations who are looking to grow their email marketing capabilities.

Excellent, flexible software

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2016
Christopher D.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: The system is great for making your email marketing much more efficient. It provides the ability to easily upload lists and create simple or complex segments. From a mailing perspective, you can create newsletter templates and dedicated messages that can be blasted or triggered based on user activity. Having the ability to categorize links was also very helpful for remarketing efforts.

Great product, awesome team

Mike D.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We started using 1Point last month. Chris was extremely helpful during the setup, and Logan came into our office to help us get everything set up and ready to go. The customer service since then has been great, I would highly recommend working with the 1Point Team.

Robust Capabilities, Easy to Use, and Cost Effective.

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2015
Tom M.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Given the platform's cost you can't beat their capabilities. They are easily on par with the likes of other ESPs like Exact Target, but I have found them far more flexible in accommodating our specific needs. Definitely give these guys a shot!

Good tool, functional design, minimal glitch

Alex S.
Partner
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Great tech and personal support from Chris and Logan, they are fast, friendly and efficient. The tool itself is a bit clunky, but it does the job well. Analytics on opens, responses, etc are useful

Great Product, Great support.

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2016
George S.
Director of Infrastructure
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I love 1Point!! They have the BEST support and implementation team. Quick responses, easy to relate to people. quick and fast support. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

1Point is a great messaging platform and the customer support is event better!

Tom M.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: 1Point has all of the features that a small business or large corporation would need to successfully send consistent messaging campaigns with high delivery rates.

Easy to use platform with outstanding customer service!

Mariusz M.
Marketing Coordinator
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Chris Jackson has been a huge factor in helping us run successful campaigns as he was always available to answer questions as we were learning the system.

The software is amazing but more then that is personal touch of Chris and Logan.

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2016
Oded A.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: The software allows you to do everything you expect of mass email software, honestly I can't think of cons.

Excellent Product

Holly L.
Digital Operations Analyst
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: 1PointMail is leaps and bounds above other ESP's and the level of support is fantastic.

Love 1PointMail!

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2016
Simcha K.
VP Sales
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: These guys are the real deal and so easy to work with... Very responsive too!

Strong Platform With Great Support

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2016
Jesse F.
Head of Business Development
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with 1Point has been very good. The software is very easy to use and intuitive. 1Point allows your marketing team to focus on creating strong content. Does not require the help of an engineer.