Pipefy or Trello?

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Fabrício yutaka F.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Pluspunten: That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Minpunten: Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Excellent Plataform

Mateus E.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pluspunten: The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Minpunten: I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Pipefy review

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020
Marketing Advisor
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can easily manage my team tasks so I don't overload anyone.

Pluspunten: It has tutorials and very good documentation of how to build it yourself, easy to use and configurate.

Minpunten: It crashed one or two times, but nothing to worry about.

An easy and best project management tool

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Team Lead
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Pluspunten: 1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT
2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management
3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Minpunten: 1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together.
2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

I'm sure I'm not even using a 10th of it's potential but it fills an important business requirement

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Adam H.
COO / IT Guru
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good - we use it to manage our sales pipeline & sales process and it works well and the free tier is great

Pluspunten: Easy to setup the basics - reporting is good, quick & easy, nice Kanban functionality & automation.
It's fast, clean, simple & my sales team actually use it (and seem to like it!!)

Minpunten: Couple of bugs, API doesn't seem to work at the moment with some integrations as it seems to have been upgraded recently, their android app / mobile browser layout is terrible.
Some aspects of the reporting can be a bit restrictive in terms of filters

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

Alexandre M.
Diretor de Marketing
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pluspunten: - Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Minpunten: - Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Great tool for process management, quite hard to make customizable reports

Pablo M.
Operations Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's a great tool for process management, as you can customize each stage to certain requirements and allows you to document each step through the whole process. You can also build the processes you need from scratch and have them as you wish. Besides, it's very simple to add new cards and star a new task using an initial form, as you can do it even from a mobile device. It also allows to connect to API tools like Zapier, to connect with other web apps.

Minpunten: The customization process is a bit long and not so friendly. Although, it gives you many tools, the UX is not very smooth as you need go back and forth to different screens.
Reporting is not simple or as customizable as the design of the boards. It gives a lot of information but its quite hard to compress it into a meaningfull dashboard. We had to combine different apps to create our own dashboard. Also, its mobile app is not as complete as the web app version.

Pipefy

Bryan J.
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Minpunten: I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

I love Pipefy!

Stephan M.
Travel Associate
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The features and automation are top-notch.
Best customer care.
Amazing process flow that once you learn how the software operates, becomes very easy.
Flexibility especially in reporting.
Value for money.

Minpunten: Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though.

Still learning

Luis felipe C.
Owner - Principal consultant
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: So far so good. I would like to have more client use to enter implementation stage

Pluspunten: Easy to configure, Lots of API,s , Automatization capability.

Minpunten: Have tried using it for myself, my practise, but lack discipline to do as I preach

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Paulo D.
Product Coordinator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pluspunten: What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Minpunten: The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Opinion

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019
Thiago R.
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pluspunten: Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Minpunten: For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Discovering a new world.

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Carlos O.
IT Operations Technician
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed.
Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Pluspunten: The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Minpunten: Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Our efficiency increased with Pipefy

Uelinton S.
COO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Pluspunten: Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Minpunten: Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Bojan S.
Manager - Channel Digital Transformation
Telecommunicatie, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pluspunten: Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Minpunten: There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Complete and highly customisable

Lead Product Designer
Design en ontwerp, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Pluspunten: It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Minpunten: It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Pipefy is on top of all our processes

Rafael B.
Product Designer
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

Minpunten: As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2017
Torey H.
Informatiediensten
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything. Customer support has been great! Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

Minpunten: - The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App. - You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

van Pipefy op 7-11-2017

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Could be better

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Rafael F.
Traffic Manager
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's good, but expensive.

Pluspunten: Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

Minpunten: The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

Moving parts

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019
Steven R.
project coordinator
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Pluspunten: organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Minpunten: the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

Amazing! Don't know how to work without Pipefy anymore. Helps me to organize & control all my tasks.

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2018
Carolina C.
Operations Specialist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Helps me to receive and control all my tasks in a practical and organized way. Keeping an important historical.

Pluspunten: The support team has always helped me right away! I'm very impressed with their service and attention. Always communicating about new features and doing webinars. You can see that this company really cares about their clients.

Minpunten: When you delete a field from the pipefy we lose the historical from the previous pipes. We should keep the changes just for the news pipes, but don't erase anything on the old pipes. They should have someone in the support team that speaks Spanish. Because some of my colleagues don't speak English, so I need t help them in the communication with Pipefy support team.

van Pipefy op 9-7-2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Pipefy review

Ralph B.
Real Estate Agent
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The horizontal flow or the work environment and the customizabilty.

Minpunten: Some automation lag, but I am in Africa so the delay is most likely from my side.

A very simple task manager with attractive UX

Willian M.
Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Well, it has been a nice tool for me and my clients. We use with ease and apart from the features that need to be implemented, it's an everyday tool that never let me down.

Pluspunten: I really liked the usability of the system and its easyness. It's very simple to do any task and even to create rules for cards and integrate pipes. You have many features such as trigger e-mails when something happens or create alert for tasks that are delayed.

Minpunten: Some features that we need to implement to have a better do not exist. For example, I needed to duplicate the pipes with their automations and rules. It turns out only the shell gets duplicated. So I needed to do all the work regarding the automations ans rules again.

Trello on steroids

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Érick C.
Marketing Analyst
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A real powerful tool to increase your productivity specially if your job involves many repetitive tasks.

Pluspunten: Unlike Trello and other similar softwares, on Pipefy you can customize the interface for your specifc need. Though, the best part is the automation without third-parties which can really accelerate your work.

Minpunten: As a Brazilian user, the worst part for me is the value for money, considering the company is also Brazilian but charges only in US dollar, which makes it somewhat expensive.

We control all our new clients on boarding process with Pipefy, its easy and fast.

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2018
Marcelo B.
Founding Partner
Bankwezen
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can improve my customer on boarding process experience daily basis. I think the power you have of having a timeline of what happened to each customer, who helped, when, etc, gives you enough data to improve your process.

Pluspunten: The fact that I can control my hole sales team in the same "board", I know exactly why I client is delayed and who is responsible for what. Also, I can easily find all the history about this client. For a manager perspective, its a great way of improving our customer experience.

Minpunten: Its not so simple to find information about all the integrations, API etc. There are just a few tutorials, but this is just a non developer opinion.

van Pipefy op 16-4-2018

Thank you for your feedback!