Over BOSSDesk

De BOSS Solutions Suite is een bekroonde, volledig geïntegreerde help desk-/IT-oplossing voor servicebeheer die zowel in de cloud als lokaal beschikbaar is.

Meer informatie over BOSSDesk

This ticketing system is much faster than any other I've used in the past. I also like the web based interface.

Not too much in the complaint department. The software performs as you would expect and even has some additional bells and whistles that enhance the experience.

Beoordelingen van BOSSDesk

Waar voor je geld

BOSSDesk heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 102 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je BOSSDesk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (102)

William
William
I.T. Support Specialist Supervisor in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 201-500 werknemers

BOSS Support Central - A Remote Support Must Have!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been with BOSS for over 5 years, and they provide exceptional customer service. Anytime that we have identified an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been available to troubleshoot and report bugs to have it fixed in their next software release. They appreciate feedback and work to keep their product up to date.

The ability to login to Support Central from anywhere at anytime and process tickets is something that we cannot live without in the new COVID19 world. We have not missed a beat, and our end users are receiving the support that they want and expect in a timely, professional manner because of it. The Dashboard area allows for the creation of widgets to monitor ticket assignments, counts and more on the fly. We utilize routing, templates and automatic responses to make sure support issues are addressed as quick as possible.

We are very pleased with the product. The only recommendation that I have is for them to invest in a training and tutorial area for technicians to easily reference to learn of new features or to learn about how to get the most out of the product.

Gary
CTO in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Awesome product and support team for automating and streamlining your service desk.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We migrated from a legacy on-prem solution to a BoSS on-prem solution which we easily migrated to the BoSS SaaS solution. All of our information was easily migrated forward as we needed to make organizational changes. The BoSS solution suite is capable, flexible, adaptable, and easy to use, which has resulted in significant process improvements for our organization.

The integration and automation of service requests, and the ability to create a service request from multiple avenues. Being a SaaS solution enables access to tickets and inventory from any location and from any device. We are able to update our field techs with ticket assignments or ticket updates while they are in the field, and the techs are able to update the service ticket from the field with the latest information. This makes reporting close to real-time.

There's nothing that I can point to that I would regards as liking least about the solution, other than the solution won't actually perform the physical work itself :-)

Joshua
Help Desk Supervisor in VS

Beta Ticketing System

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Support is sub par. I've worked with one of their high tier support agents to fix an issue with site agent. They ended up suggesting we upgrade the site agent to 2.0. I asked specifically if we need to back up any configurations before we do that and was told no that it should carry over. After the upgrade, none of the syncing configurations carried over. The support engineer had no way to recover this either. Also there is no documentation on the 2.0 agent in their own knowledgebase. I asked for the possibility of making CI's a required field and was just asked "Why? What if there wasn't a CI." I told them I have an n/a option as a CI item and want my techs to have to fill that in. This went no where.

The asset management portion is the best part of this ticketing system. The integration with AD and use of the Remote Agent make it easy to maintain inventory. The UI is better than some of the other ticketing systems I've used.

This ticketing system seems like it's still beta software. Many features available in other standard ticketing systems are not available in this. Only recently have they added time sheets, routing rules, and triggers. The reporting is poor as well with little options for custom reports.

Reactie BOSS Solutions

2 jaar geleden

Customer satisfaction is our priority and ensuring every customer is happy with our solution is of utmost importance to us. We thank the reviewer for posting his comments and have since discussed the issues in detail with the customer and come up with an action plan to resolve the issues raised. We should note that the features mentioned by the reviewer who is relatively a new user have been available in our solution for several years and our solutions have been performing as expected for our customers. Our solution has advanced capabilities to match most of the competing systems in this market space. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support and will work with the reviewer to take corrective action to address any outstanding support issues. We are committed to ensuring that our solutions bring value to our customers and every single user is satisfied.

Joedy
Client Support Analyst in VS

BossDesk

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use BossDesk for our helpdesk solution as well as Asset Management as well as Self help point for our customers. The support staff is exceptional and makes setup and troubleshooting super easy.

The ease of use is extraordinary. Asset management is definitely a breeze once everything is setup. Ticket management and history of issues is easy to track based on both the customer involved and the asset. So problem management can be tracked down to the customer or device.

There really is not anything I can think of I would point out as being a negative

Ronald
Director of Information Technology in VS

outstanding price for Service Desk solution

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The product has been in our portfolio for approximately 10 years and I would not change it out for another solution.

The portability and mobility of the platform are outstanding. The tools are integrated seamlessly. Each module is highly functional and makes service ticket resolution simple. Seasoned staff and new staff rarely struggle with the software. We have integrated the tool with many unconventional software applications and we allow outside vendors to interact with the platform as well.

We have very few issues with the product. It works as intended and the solution and they adds functionality often.

Brad
IT Specialist in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Help Desk Ticketing System

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Boss has been a very important and valuable tool in our toolbox.

As our help desk ticketing system, this is a very important part of the way our IT and Facilities department manages and documents our work. Also, it's a great way to access important asset information such as: serial numbers and program installations.

I feel that Boss can be a bit sluggish, but has definitely gotten better over the last 3 years I've been using it. This is probably specific to the version we are using.

Aaron
Director ITS in VS

BOSSDesk

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: BOSS is a fantastic company that cares about their customers. The are fast to respond and supportive of our requests. One of the easiest relationships we have with a vendor.

The Company behind it. We have had this product for over 15 years. Any time we have a product need or suggestion we only have to reach out and they listen to our requests. Within a short period of time we find our request available in the product

None so far, I have nothing to report in this field, but it is mandatory :/

Katherine
Katherine
Product Administrator in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

BossDesk is a good software for companies needing to manage their tickets

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Really enjoy the ease of use and creation of service items and workflow routing. You can build workflows from a lot of different ticket attributes which allows for lots of customization in specific ticket routing.

During our business processes moving more towards ITIL guidelines, there wasn't a lot of ways for us to move our processes into more ITIL frameworks.

gary
Client Services Supervisor in VS

Solid Product

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been positive over the 5 years we have used the product

The dash board is easy to customize for individual staff

Since last upgrade, entering new assets into the database. Previously there was ability to save & enter another. Now I must click save then exit out of that asset to main CMDB, then add another. This is really annoying when there are multiple assets to enter.

Help Desk Speciallist II in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

It is simple to place work orders and look at history by customer.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Simplicity of submitting and reviewing work orders and queues, seeing subordinate work orders under master work orders

Data Report building and lack of ease of customization without Administrative access, slowness of viewing different screens.

Joedy
Client Support Analyst in VS

One of the Best Helpdesk and asset management software packages I've used

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been a Boss customer for about a year and a half now. The software works as advertised and the Support for the product is phenomenal. No matter what we want or need changed or ask, it is promptly taken care of and handled with professionalism. I cant say enough about customer support as they are always responsive and open to new ideas and concepts on improving the product not just for us but all their customers. Our ideas and needs are always considered seriously and we have seen the product evolve and change to meet whatever needs we may have as well as anticipate future needs.

Ease of use and customization

Reporting is a little less than inspiring but has definitely improved and the new version coming looks much better in this regard

bryan
it manager in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 201-500 werknemers

Long time BOSS user

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been a BOSS user since the only product was DAIGwin. I have used the BOSS software at several locations and on several jobs. Each time I can honestly say that when an idea was presented from the user community, BOSS listened ad tried to implement the changes necessary to keep their software evolving.

We implemented the helpdesk software several years ago. it has always been user friendly and the changes that have been made along the way have helped our organization.

I am not sure that I have anything that I like least.

Junior
Network Admin in VS
Publieke zaken, 501-1.000 werknemers

Products Capabilities

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Make it easy for users to report their issues and no excuses from Helpdesk Support team because ticket can update anytime, anywhere .

There are few features that I like, taking the possibility where I can customize most of the input in Service Catalogue by adding or removing and also the assets management tool which is very helpful for pulling reports.

Not keeping customer update up coming features.

Deanna
Technology Services Manager in VS

Great product for IT!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: BOSS has been a great product within our county, allowing IT to better streamline support needs. BOSS support has also been great to work with and help us get to where we are going!

Love the ability to create electronic forms that automatically generate Support tickets based on different fields on the form. Really a time saver for IT staff!

The Reporting tools and Survey capture/reporting could be better.

Mary
Technology Specialists in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

BOSS Solutions Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy working in BOSS as an end user and as an admin. I use BOSS to keep up with my school's inventory and with our technical trouble tickets. BOSS helps keep us organized and efficient. I do wish the BOSS conferences weren't so expensive.

The ease of use and the helpdesk support people are always willing to help.

I am not a fan of the mobile app. It could be because I don't use it as often.

Randy
DBA II in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

BOSSDesk is an intuitive and reliable Help Desk Ticketing tool.

5,0 vorig jaar

Some of the most impactful features are the Incident Management tools and Email Settings.

My team is very happy and pleased with this software! We have no complaints. It's very useful as it helps us provide instant support to our users.

Whitney
Computer Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Our Solution was BOSS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I am satisfied with the BOSS ticketing system, asset management, and ease of use. We have begun using electronic forms and it has made our every day work life a lot easier.

Have no cons - it meets our needs perfectly.

Ginger
Desktop Support and Phone Admin in VS

Very good, great support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The product is very user-friendly and creates the tickets and accountability we need. We love the email to ticket functionality.

Mobility, but you are in the process of upgrading the specs we need. Assets scanning bar codes will be better too.

Annette
Helpdesk Administrator in VS
Informatiediensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

BOSSDesk, The Software that Keeps Accurate Records.

5,0 vorig jaar

It is very easy software to use for people who not tech savvy.

Can't make corrections after you have updated.

Ronnesha
Business analyst in VS
Publieke zaken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Nice service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

When used correctly trends can be tracked.

Not sure at this time. Maybe more user friendly

Dhanashree
Technical Engineer in India
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

BossDesk is really a good ticketing tool.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: While talking about overall performance, Bossdesk is really a good ticketing tool. with some improvisations it could be the best solution.

the alerts system is really good. The dashboard is adaptive. the overall performance of BossDesk is also good.

The refresh problem is there. I find it little frustrating.

Systems Administrator in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 201-500 werknemers

Effective in both cost and functionality

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generations ahead of TrackIT (our solution before Boss Solutions). This has allowed our company to add some real accountability and proper incident hand-off among our team members.

Managed work flows. Automated ticket routing. Easier visibility to work flows, accountability, and assets.

Only how ready your organization is to accept any change but that is not a failing of the software.

Allan
APP SPEC. in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Good Product!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

User interface is very friendly and easy to navigate. Able to use single sign-on which is a plus.

Unable to use logic for their forms which I would like to see further down the road

Miros
Miros
Digital Services Manager in VS
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've worked with the software for about 5 years and I've never had any major issues with it. Also, their staff has always been very friendly and helpful, which is very important when considering vendors, in my opinion.

This product works pretty well and is very easy to configure and maintain.

The user interface used to look a little outdated in their previous versions, but their latest version looks a lot better.

Junior
IT Support Teck in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

I like the features and the functionality that are provided.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very easy for staff members to send IT help desk request and they can keep track on the progress of their request.

One of the feature I like is the ability to create rules so that tickets can directly to a specific teck person. For example if someone is doing just Cisco, all VPN request will go directly to that person.

User friendly part need to be addressed because most of the features are not easy to manage, someone need to be an IT person in order to create a template and some of the features are not easy to locate on the portal.