Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over TeamGantt

Moeiteloze projectplanning en samenwerking. Visuele projectplannen, teamcommunicatie, teamresources en meer in één intuïtieve tool.

Meer informatie over TeamGantt

It is also confusing how to invite and collaborate with other team members.

Beoordelingen van TeamGantt

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

TeamGantt heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 200 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je TeamGantt eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (200)

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in Egypte
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers

Use TeamGantt to organize your projects

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted a means to readily make available to my owners a chart displaying where our trucks would be and who would be driving them at any given moment, and Gantt provided that for me.

In my company , we often have several things going on at once. When there were fewer projects and they were simpler, I was able to retain track of them with an agenda and written task lists. TeamGantt not only helps me see the big picture of all my projects at once, but it also lets me quickly schedule activities for each one so that I never have to deal with a sudden influx of work. My project management has improved as a result.Depending on whether or not my team and I are ahead or behind schedule, I can rearrange our project's priorities. Having a dependency on anything else makes this a breeze. If you change one thing, all the other things that depend on it will shift accordingly. Regular updates sent directly to my inbox keep me apprised of my work and alert me to impending deadlines.

It's not perfect, but I've managed to pull off several major projects using it. Even though my jobs aren't directly dependant on one other, I'd still like for them to switch simultaneously if their dependencies do. I know this is a difficult problem to solve, but it would be useful if we could at least categorize these.

Valerie
Project Manager in VS
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

Life Changing Product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, TeamGantt has filled a huge gap that I was dealing with in project planning. I plan to continue using it for many years to come. I'm a huge fan of the ease of use and percent complete tracking. I've been able to use the percent complete to help estimate remaining work / budget for projects to keep stakeholders informed.

TeamGantt gives me the ability to create a gantt chart for my projects in minutes (as opposed to hours). I can easily create new tasks and plot timelines by clicking and dragging. If you're currently using a product like Teamwork or BaseCamp, the milestone calendar is great for a day to day view - but for complex projects, I was having a very hard time seeing the big picture in any detail. TeamGantt gives me the ability to quickly create these high level views that can be used to easily shift timelines and deliverables - receive approval on the changes, before making major milestone calendar shifts.

I'm not a huge fan of the hours allocation portion of the software. It would be a nice feature to have, but it's overly cumbersome. I can add hours for an individual and see how many hours they're slotted for per day - but I can't see a person by person ganttchart of their overlapping responsibilities or how many hours per day they're allotted per project. (This would be a combination of Floats software & TeamGantt, which is how we use the software now.)

Matthew
Project Manager in VS

TeamGantt offers simple gantt charting but lacks product polish

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This tool makes sharing my gantt charts with clients a breeze.

TeamGantt offers a clean view of the gantt chart and visually is nice to see who is working on what tasks in line with the bar. But really what lead me to purchasing this software, is its sharing capabilities. TeamGantt allows me to share my charts with other users without the need for a login. This combined with the ability to embed it in webpages has been critical for radiating timelines to clients. A common feature in these types of products I generally don't like is the "sync to calendar" feature. However, you can tell TeamGantt spent some time on this feature, and it works surprisingly well.

Where TeamGantt fall short is in their overall product polish. The user experience and underlaying design is flat out annoying. Something as simple as undoing a date change can take minutes to figure out and may not even be possible if the site didn't record it in its history. Resizing the charts is a pain and you can't even resize the tasks column. The way projects are listed in the left panel is also very difficult to read and navigate. These things can all be summarized in just the UX design. The feature set is robust and I don't think its lacking anything their customers really are asking for, at this point it just needs to be giving some TLC.

Michele
SysAdmin in Italië
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

A great collaborative tool to organize and monitor your projects

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: TeamGantt is very useful in keeping track of your projects, by creating and sharing tasks and their priorities. You can also immediately have a glimpse at how your project is going by looking at the calendar view and checking if you are meeting the scheduled deadlines.

Very easy to use, in just a few minutes using drag&drop you can create your first gantt chart and add all the needed tasks with their priorities and deadlines.

The software can become quite costly if you need to upgrade to get all the features.

Alex
Multimedia Designer in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Really great option

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really liked it, and if I'm ever looking for a project management system again, I'll heavily consider it. A really good app for a reasonable price.

My brain processes projects like a Gantt chart, so that was a huge reason for using this. It really helps to visually map multiple projects over longer periods of time, and easily demonstrates capacity for the individual and org. We switched to a new product as the team evolved, but TeamGantt added some nice new features that perhaps would have swayed us back (kanban was a nice addition). I really liked how visual this tool was, but it was also easy to switch to different views. Felt like a growing company that was only going to get better.

Support wasn't ideal, but wasn't bad either. They're reasonably speedy responding to chat. We never utilized any on-boarding services they offered, probably should have. Our team changed and grew and ultimately moved on to another service, but this was still a really great tool. I'm only writing this since we ran into so many other lemons looking for a different system, and came really close to coming right back. One thing (which might have improved); it would have been nicer for more customized timeline exports. Often our projects were so large that the exports weren't effective to print (which clients preferred). Maybe there was a third step we should have implemented too (you can also export to excel)

Amy
Co-owner in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great Project Management System for Teams Tracking Many Projects

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a small consulting business, we've been able to streamline all our project tasks, allocations of staff time, and overall project timelines using this system so that we can see it all in a glance. We're easily able to decide who has free time for emerging projects, plan ahead for busy weeks, adjust schedules, and keep all our communications organized within the software platform. With all our work being virtual, this is extremely helpful for our staff, as well as our clients, to stay on track and share progress. Although it's more than we'd hoped to pay, it's been beneficial because it has all the features we need and we are all excited to actually USE it.

My team is relatively small, so we work on multiple projects at any given time. It has been difficult to find a project management system within our budget that allows for users to see timelines and task lists for multiple projects together on either a gantt chart or task list. This allows for both! And it also allows us to assign multiple people to any task, which is beneficial for a nimble company like ours. The software allows for all other things that comparable gantt-focused PM software offers (dependencies, document uploads, etc.) but those two features made us decide to switch to TeamGantt. In addition to the features, we really like the layout and easy user navigation. It took no time at all for us to learn. So far, we have been extremely happy with the software.

The cost of the software is a bit high, but it is comparable with things like Monday or Smartsheet. We were using Avaza before, which had many of the features of TeamGantt, but was less user friendly and visually appealing. For three times the cost of Avaza, we get what we want with project management, but we don't get time-tracking (an additional cost) or accounting basics (invoicing, etc.) That is the only downside, that we'll have to use additional software for those things. Many other orgs might already be using Quickbooks or some other accounting software, so that might not be a big deal. The other challenge was importing our project management data from another system to TeamGantt. It didn't recognize all the same categories so we had to input some stuff manually. Finally, their mobile app is basically useless. There's no gantt chart and you can't update anything. It's basically a way to check your to-do list when you're not at your computer.

Amanda F
Amanda F
System Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Very user-friendly, with accurate task tracking capabilities

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The greatest benefit is the simplicity of use. Second, it's simple to make new tasks, assign them to team members, and track their progress. Making graphs and charts is a breeze. Good job with the clustering. The breakdown in time can be precisely adjusted as well.

In particular, I like the ability to quickly assess which projects are behind schedule, as this information forms the basis of my Monday team meetings.

At first, the magnitude of the situation seems excessive. One feature we'd want to have is the option to toggle on and off the display of all projects at once on a gantt chart.

Sam
Sam
Consultant in VK
Research, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Feature rich with beautiful UX and good price point

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have chosen this for my team of twenty, across six organisations. Onboarding was easy and it has become a regular tool in our project meetings. It has made PM smoother, with everyone clearer on their roles, responsibilities, and time frames

The layout is clean and clear. It is beautiful to look at, easy on the eye and you can personalise colours, zoom levels, timeframes etc. It is fast and responsive. It shows a simple snapshot, yet is rich in features once you get under the surface.

I wish I could use 100% of the screen real estate. There are a couple of menu bars that take up 10% of the screen. I would like to use the full window.

Brandi
Owner in VS
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

TeamGantt

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with TeamGantt was ok. The features are plentiful and it works well.

The features that I used most and liked the most with TeamGantt were the task scheduling. It works well and is reliable.

The thing that I liked least about TeamGantt was that there is no desktop app for the Apple computers. I did download it but because it was made for iPad and iPhone it was small and had some issues. If they made a desktop for Apple I would switch back.

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
Agent in Benin
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Avis teamgantt

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a good software that I highly recommend to all professionals and business leaders for project management. It's just the calendar which is a little small on a mobile phone but on a computer it's perfect.

it's great software that allows me to manage my projects. With its multi-user interface, all my team and collaborators have access to it.

I don't find any disadvantages, only that the size of the calendar is very small on a mobile phone.

Nathan
Nathan
Digital Marketing Manager in Zambia
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

TeamGannt - My Recommended Project Management Tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are familiar with the Gannt system this will be easy for you to pick up and start with, setup can be quicker and there are advanced features if you want to get more complex with your projects. TeamGannt is comparable to MS project but is fairly cheaper to access than MS Project. I would say its not for everyone as it has a somewhat steep learning curve and may be better suited to those who have used Gannt charts extensively.

TeamGannt helps you plan projects using the Gannt system. It is great at organization of tasks and sub tasks and is ideal for project managers who have studied or used the Gannt system. Great use of Gannt Chart techniques - A lot of techniques for building stellar Gannt charts have been integrated well into TeamGannt. For example if you wanted to extend a deadline for a specific task all you would need to do is drag the task across the timeline to move the duration. Task progress is also shown as percentages so you can see how much work has been done on a specific task. Cloud based, real time sync - All tasks and information is saved in the cloud, so you can access it wherever you have internet. This also means any changes are automatically shared across platforms and users. Share Function works even if you do not have an account - TeamGannt has a share feature that allows anyone with the link to see a project or charts without the need to log in. - The UI - The overall user interface is simplified with tutorials and overview videos available to help you set up your first project. You can also customize to your hearts content with multiple options and integrations that you can add and use.

Moving from other project management apps may be challenging. For example if you export a project and want to import it into TeamGannt using Excel or CSV files directly into a live project, there is clear option to do this right now. The only way is a workaround hack which is really unnecessary in my opinion. If you want to get the most out of this software, you have to pay full price. The free tier may allow for several users but it is very limited in its breadth. So in a sense the price can be a letdown if you just wanted to test and see how the software functions. Maybe not a gripe if you have a lot of memory, but since TeamGannt is cloud based, you may find it challenging to use if you are building a complex project. Since it is browser based, it can be a bit laggy. Maybe having a dedicated app would be more useful but in our case, we found that all you needed to do was to refresh the browser.

Muhammad
Engineering technician in Zuid-Afrika
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 10.000+ werknemers

TeamGantt's online Gantt chart solution to managing the progress of projects

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I found the software to be quite useful. It definitely served my purposes and, aside from the minor user interface challenges, i had a positive overall experience with it and would definitely recommend its use to other project managers.

I used Team Gantt to create a Gantt chart in order to manage an 18 month project and the following are aspects that i liked the most: -It is an online software which saves your schedule to the cloud which makes it conveniently accessible from any location/device with internet connectivity. -It is a simple to use and quick system: users only need to populate the tasks and sub-tasks of their project, including each task's period and deadline, and the software generates the Gantt chart in real time. With the task information already determined, it took me less than 30 minutes to complete the Gantt chart for my entire project. -Changes to the duration or deadlines for each task can be changed by simply dragging and extending the timeline bar for each task. -The color of the timeline bars of each task can be individually changed which can be used, for example, to differentiate critical tasks from standard tasks etc. -The progress of each task can be updated, which is shown as a % completed and visually shown as a darker colored timeline bar on the Gantt chart diagram -All updates to the Gantt chart are shared with all members in real time. -The Gantt charts can also be exported and downloaded in PDF format which is convenient for inclusion in reports.

The first project is free (which includes 3 users and 5 resources) but it has limited capabilities so you would really need to pay the subscription in order to fully utilize this software. The user interface could still use some tweaking: although the building of the Gantt chart is straight forward enough, looking for specifics options under the drop down menus can become daunting as the option menus are not grouped or laid out in a standard/user friendly format.

Alan
Manager of Business Development in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

An excellent project management tool

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Helps in organizing activities, by the groupings of respective tasks and subtasks. You can also find the dates of commencement and completion of each individual task. The application is very user-friendly, and you will be able to see an overview of various activities and their progress. With the application, we can break down every single activity along with assigning a deadline and hence you can create a good forecast about the time frames required for project completion. You can see who exactly is working on a task. The most attractive feature is that you can share these charts without logging in. You will find tutorials and demos about the use of the application. The one to one chat helps the team to interact and stay updated with the project. A lot of advanced integrations and collaborations are available to meet individual preferences.

Not much to mention here but, if you are using this application for large projects, it might be a little complex.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Setting up projects for growing subscription company

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I purchased the plan with unlimited projects which fit the company I work for best as we run multiple projects with multiple timelines. I like that I can view all projects timelines and that tasks assigned to myself or to other team members regardless of which project all are available daily so you can see the action items you personally need to complete that day. The email reminders are also a nice touch of daily tasks. Simplicity of this software and ease of use and teaching others made my decision clear for this one.

The top quality of this program is that there is no fluff/filler features that a lot of other software's offer. Everything they include is useful and easy to use and teach to other team members. The layout and work flow of things makes its easy for each team member to see what they need to complete daily for each project, what the status of the project is, and ease of editing the project.

I have not found anything that I dislike that is worth a mention. Things I think that could be improved on is the checklists for tasks and assigning certain check list items to certain people. Not just assigning the task to a person.

Judy
Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

A Pleasure to Work With

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TeamGantt is an excellent Project Management Software. The creators are very pleasant and sociable. Their customer service is quick and pleasing. They strive to keep working on their product, fine-tuning it, adding new features and generally expanding. The product itself has excellent Gantt Chart features. It provides a choice of beautiful colors to work with. I love their diamond-shaped milestones which clearly mark out the signposts for your projects. They also enable you to see a mix of projects all at once so you can properly view and reschedule multiple projects. Another great feature is the ability to show a percentage complete progress, a feature often missing in other PM software. TeamGantt also allows you to star priority projects so that you can remember which projects to concentrate on first. Their weekly Calendar is one of my favorites because I can see the milestones and tasks that I have set up for the particular week. All in all, TeamGantt is very satisfactory. As I am using it, I feel pleasure because they have taken the time to design their software the way a designer designs a beautiful home. When I open up the software, there is a good feeling inside. And when I sign off, that feeling goes with me throughout the day. Thank you, TeamGantt.

This software is beautifully designed. And of course I like the Gantt features.

At the moment I am writing this, I can't think of any outstandingly negative feature to this software. For sure, nothing is perfect, but they are aware of that.

Ivana
Video Editor in VS
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

TeamGantt for project management

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like the versatility and easiness when using this program and managing tasks.

TeamGantt works great for simple project managements but it is not very helpful when handling complex projects among different teams.

Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use project management solution

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This allowed our organization to put more structure around project management. Combined with our on-staff PMP we were able to apply better human resource allocation across a seemingly endless array of projects that never finished before new ones were added to the plate. Our management team was able to visualize how over-allocated various people were and thus dialed back on adding ever more projects to the fold.

Very easy to use and administer. Easy to train other users how to use and set them off on their own projects. Nice dashboard to view one's own projects and project status and to view all resource allocation across the organization. Inline collaboration functionality.

Typical project management concepts like Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, Late Finish are not available.

Martin
Martin
Engineer I in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to use

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't know that I'm doing anything to complex with the software (I'm not using features such as the sync to calendar), but from what I've seen thus far it has been a useful tool.

I like how easy it is to pick up and understand this software- when I first started using it, I was familiar with the idea of gantt charts but had never used software to make one (minus a crude excel version). The software was very easy to pick up and start making charts, and has helped me more effectively manage both big and small projects! It has been really useful to review assignments with my team, and I especially appreciate the ability to assign specific tasks to individuals.

Before getting the premium version, I tried the free trial for a week to get a feel for how the tool worked and if it would be useful for me. It had enough features for me to understand how a gantt chart worked and see the use case for them, but it was difficult to actually apply/get started with my projects based on the limited features available.

, 51-200 werknemers

Graphic way to show project timelines

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Showing a great timeline for a project I was proposing. Beautiful, interactive, self explanatory.

It looks a lot like the timelines businesses have used forever and the view as a Gantt Diagram is great. Managers and people with more than 15 o 20 years in the industry are gonna feel as good and organic using it as millennials.

I don't like that its sidebar looks too much like asana's I don't know which came first but will love them to differentiate. Also, the free version offers just one project which doesn't gives the client the opportunity to feel they can't live without it.

Anthony
General Manager in Australië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Impossible to Schedule Project

1,0 5 jaar geleden

I liked the look and interface of this program.

I though this would serve a basic need and on first appearance it look's amazing, however the program lags, it's glitches and it continually drop you out of your account page and projects. The tutorial lags. I signed up for a subscription and cancelled it on the same day. We currently use MS project and we have 5 extremely busy PM's. I would not recommend anyone to use this program as all our PM's could not get this program to complete the most basic functions.

Jordan
Account Manager in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great for management of long term projects and scoping large amounts of work and/or tasks!

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Team Gantt has been great to align my teams and keep track of large amounts of work; we integrated TG into our workflow almost seamlessly - it is easy to use, and I got a lot of great feedback from my internal team using it. My Clients especially love the list views - at any time they can reference the chart and quickly find their 'color' to see what's due, or whats coming down the pipeline. I would love to see a feature where you can click from Basecamp to Team Gantt from the Basecamp project itself - like a button or link. Also, after integrating Basecamp with Team Gantt, my team has been using Basecamp to check off tasks - once they are completed, they then disappear in Team Gantt. I would love if the tasks could just stay completed but in my view so I can see where we are in the process; as of now, they are just removed and using Team Gantt seems pointless if I have 1 task floating on my chart.

Thomas
Thomas

TeamGantt to the Rescue!

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used several ineffective tools for project management, so I'm really happy to have found TeamGantt. I manage three global projects directly, and oversee about eight others at any one time. I couldn't be more pleased with this application.

TeamGantt supports work-task breakdown, task assignment, intra-team communication as well as reporting to stakeholders. It is easy to use, easy to share, and constantly evolving for the better. Managing access is very simple. I can change one aspect of a task with a click or I can open a single page and find all task entry on that one page. I can display my workers at the foot of the page and see availability of each at a glance; making assignment easier. I get daily updates on every project, when teammates leave notes on a task, I have immediate notification (I can read the note).

All I can think of is that the application doesn't do my job for me :>)

Tony
CIO in VS
Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to get started, good alternative to MS Project

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using TeamGantt for about a year now and it has helped us organize and keep track of our initiatives. This web product is easy to use and quick to implement. They continue to enhance existing functionality to improve the offering. The Administrator role is simple and adding users is quick. Great value for the money!

Easy to use, Quick to implement, no training necessary for most functions.

The printing of reports could be a little easier with options on what to include or not include.

Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Decent But It Needs Work

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's not a bad tool, but it needs some touching up.

THE PROGRESS REPORTS. I've been using Basecamp for a little bit now, and while it's a very nice project management application, TeamGantt does the same thing but with progress bars. I love seeing my progress visualized because it's motivates me to get the job done sooner and revise tasks without much guilt.

How difficult it is to share files. As opposed to Basecamp, I can only share links to files rather than uploading them directly into the dashboard. Some of my clients have issues with Dropbox and Google Drive (reached storage capacity, login issues, file download problems) and I don't want to clog my email box with large files, so I would much rather share said files on the project manager.

Hudson
Hudson
Chief Privacy Officer in
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

The Best PM Tool I have ever used.

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Team GANTT has literally changed the way we do business. It has allowed us to organize vastly complex projects, condense communication, cut email, and version track working documents. Every client I show it to has bought a subscription!

Easy to use, great videos and customer service is amazing.

Need more colors, ipad app and ability to next projects.