Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over TeamGantt

Moeiteloze projectplanning en samenwerking. Visuele projectplannen, teamcommunicatie, teamresources en meer in één intuïtieve tool.

Meer informatie over TeamGantt

It is also confusing how to invite and collaborate with other team members.

Beoordelingen van TeamGantt

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

TeamGantt heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 201 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je TeamGantt eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (201)

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in Egypte
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers

Use TeamGantt to organize your projects

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted a means to readily make available to my owners a chart displaying where our trucks would be and who would be driving them at any given moment, and Gantt provided that for me.

In my company , we often have several things going on at once. When there were fewer projects and they were simpler, I was able to retain track of them with an agenda and written task lists. TeamGantt not only helps me see the big picture of all my projects at once, but it also lets me quickly schedule activities for each one so that I never have to deal with a sudden influx of work. My project management has improved as a result.Depending on whether or not my team and I are ahead or behind schedule, I can rearrange our project's priorities. Having a dependency on anything else makes this a breeze. If you change one thing, all the other things that depend on it will shift accordingly. Regular updates sent directly to my inbox keep me apprised of my work and alert me to impending deadlines.

It's not perfect, but I've managed to pull off several major projects using it. Even though my jobs aren't directly dependant on one other, I'd still like for them to switch simultaneously if their dependencies do. I know this is a difficult problem to solve, but it would be useful if we could at least categorize these.

Valerie
Project Manager in VS
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

Life Changing Product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, TeamGantt has filled a huge gap that I was dealing with in project planning. I plan to continue using it for many years to come. I'm a huge fan of the ease of use and percent complete tracking. I've been able to use the percent complete to help estimate remaining work / budget for projects to keep stakeholders informed.

TeamGantt gives me the ability to create a gantt chart for my projects in minutes (as opposed to hours). I can easily create new tasks and plot timelines by clicking and dragging. If you're currently using a product like Teamwork or BaseCamp, the milestone calendar is great for a day to day view - but for complex projects, I was having a very hard time seeing the big picture in any detail. TeamGantt gives me the ability to quickly create these high level views that can be used to easily shift timelines and deliverables - receive approval on the changes, before making major milestone calendar shifts.

I'm not a huge fan of the hours allocation portion of the software. It would be a nice feature to have, but it's overly cumbersome. I can add hours for an individual and see how many hours they're slotted for per day - but I can't see a person by person ganttchart of their overlapping responsibilities or how many hours per day they're allotted per project. (This would be a combination of Floats software & TeamGantt, which is how we use the software now.)

Matthew
Project Manager in VS

TeamGantt offers simple gantt charting but lacks product polish

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This tool makes sharing my gantt charts with clients a breeze.

TeamGantt offers a clean view of the gantt chart and visually is nice to see who is working on what tasks in line with the bar. But really what lead me to purchasing this software, is its sharing capabilities. TeamGantt allows me to share my charts with other users without the need for a login. This combined with the ability to embed it in webpages has been critical for radiating timelines to clients. A common feature in these types of products I generally don't like is the "sync to calendar" feature. However, you can tell TeamGantt spent some time on this feature, and it works surprisingly well.

Where TeamGantt fall short is in their overall product polish. The user experience and underlaying design is flat out annoying. Something as simple as undoing a date change can take minutes to figure out and may not even be possible if the site didn't record it in its history. Resizing the charts is a pain and you can't even resize the tasks column. The way projects are listed in the left panel is also very difficult to read and navigate. These things can all be summarized in just the UX design. The feature set is robust and I don't think its lacking anything their customers really are asking for, at this point it just needs to be giving some TLC.

Alex
Multimedia Designer in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Really great option

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really liked it, and if I'm ever looking for a project management system again, I'll heavily consider it. A really good app for a reasonable price.

My brain processes projects like a Gantt chart, so that was a huge reason for using this. It really helps to visually map multiple projects over longer periods of time, and easily demonstrates capacity for the individual and org. We switched to a new product as the team evolved, but TeamGantt added some nice new features that perhaps would have swayed us back (kanban was a nice addition). I really liked how visual this tool was, but it was also easy to switch to different views. Felt like a growing company that was only going to get better.

Support wasn't ideal, but wasn't bad either. They're reasonably speedy responding to chat. We never utilized any on-boarding services they offered, probably should have. Our team changed and grew and ultimately moved on to another service, but this was still a really great tool. I'm only writing this since we ran into so many other lemons looking for a different system, and came really close to coming right back. One thing (which might have improved); it would have been nicer for more customized timeline exports. Often our projects were so large that the exports weren't effective to print (which clients preferred). Maybe there was a third step we should have implemented too (you can also export to excel)

Amy
Co-owner in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great Project Management System for Teams Tracking Many Projects

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a small consulting business, we've been able to streamline all our project tasks, allocations of staff time, and overall project timelines using this system so that we can see it all in a glance. We're easily able to decide who has free time for emerging projects, plan ahead for busy weeks, adjust schedules, and keep all our communications organized within the software platform. With all our work being virtual, this is extremely helpful for our staff, as well as our clients, to stay on track and share progress. Although it's more than we'd hoped to pay, it's been beneficial because it has all the features we need and we are all excited to actually USE it.

My team is relatively small, so we work on multiple projects at any given time. It has been difficult to find a project management system within our budget that allows for users to see timelines and task lists for multiple projects together on either a gantt chart or task list. This allows for both! And it also allows us to assign multiple people to any task, which is beneficial for a nimble company like ours. The software allows for all other things that comparable gantt-focused PM software offers (dependencies, document uploads, etc.) but those two features made us decide to switch to TeamGantt. In addition to the features, we really like the layout and easy user navigation. It took no time at all for us to learn. So far, we have been extremely happy with the software.

The cost of the software is a bit high, but it is comparable with things like Monday or Smartsheet. We were using Avaza before, which had many of the features of TeamGantt, but was less user friendly and visually appealing. For three times the cost of Avaza, we get what we want with project management, but we don't get time-tracking (an additional cost) or accounting basics (invoicing, etc.) That is the only downside, that we'll have to use additional software for those things. Many other orgs might already be using Quickbooks or some other accounting software, so that might not be a big deal. The other challenge was importing our project management data from another system to TeamGantt. It didn't recognize all the same categories so we had to input some stuff manually. Finally, their mobile app is basically useless. There's no gantt chart and you can't update anything. It's basically a way to check your to-do list when you're not at your computer.

Amanda F
Amanda F
System Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Very user-friendly, with accurate task tracking capabilities

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The greatest benefit is the simplicity of use. Second, it's simple to make new tasks, assign them to team members, and track their progress. Making graphs and charts is a breeze. Good job with the clustering. The breakdown in time can be precisely adjusted as well.

In particular, I like the ability to quickly assess which projects are behind schedule, as this information forms the basis of my Monday team meetings.

At first, the magnitude of the situation seems excessive. One feature we'd want to have is the option to toggle on and off the display of all projects at once on a gantt chart.

Sam
Sam
Consultant in VK
Research, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Feature rich with beautiful UX and good price point

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have chosen this for my team of twenty, across six organisations. Onboarding was easy and it has become a regular tool in our project meetings. It has made PM smoother, with everyone clearer on their roles, responsibilities, and time frames

The layout is clean and clear. It is beautiful to look at, easy on the eye and you can personalise colours, zoom levels, timeframes etc. It is fast and responsive. It shows a simple snapshot, yet is rich in features once you get under the surface.

I wish I could use 100% of the screen real estate. There are a couple of menu bars that take up 10% of the screen. I would like to use the full window.

Michele
SysAdmin in Italië
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

A great collaborative tool to organize and monitor your projects

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: TeamGantt is very useful in keeping track of your projects, by creating and sharing tasks and their priorities. You can also immediately have a glimpse at how your project is going by looking at the calendar view and checking if you are meeting the scheduled deadlines.

Very easy to use, in just a few minutes using drag&drop you can create your first gantt chart and add all the needed tasks with their priorities and deadlines.

The software can become quite costly if you need to upgrade to get all the features.

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
Agent in Benin
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Avis teamgantt

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a good software that I highly recommend to all professionals and business leaders for project management. It's just the calendar which is a little small on a mobile phone but on a computer it's perfect.

it's great software that allows me to manage my projects. With its multi-user interface, all my team and collaborators have access to it.

I don't find any disadvantages, only that the size of the calendar is very small on a mobile phone.

Phillip
Phillip
Software Director
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

A Highly Polished Project Management Tool

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Team Gantt scores very highly in all areas from me. As the head of a software team I schedule our quarterly delivery plans. Being centralised online I can convey where we are in the plan to anyone, anywhere. As a software engineers ourselves we really appreciate the skill that has gone in to making the app look and perform so well. Before we were using MS Project. That was expensive and so overcomplicated. I would recommend all MS Project users that use MS Project in a light to medium capacity to change horses.

Very easy to use Very friendly sophisticated look to it makes it a joy to use Love the way you can put projects next to one another to quickly see resource and timeline clashes It has great integrated one-to-one chat with TeamGantt support who have answered my few questions promptly and professionally

I have a use case whereby I may have a long list of tasks to add to my Ganttt chart, drawn from a software development package into excel. It would be great if I could bulk insert tasks. I know I can do this by creating a new temporary project, bulk importing on project create and then dragging them from that project into my project. It is a reasonable workaround but if I could do it directly it would be a cherry atop a very fine cake.

Nathan
Nathan
Digital Marketing Manager in Zambia
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

TeamGannt - My Recommended Project Management Tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are familiar with the Gannt system this will be easy for you to pick up and start with, setup can be quicker and there are advanced features if you want to get more complex with your projects. TeamGannt is comparable to MS project but is fairly cheaper to access than MS Project. I would say its not for everyone as it has a somewhat steep learning curve and may be better suited to those who have used Gannt charts extensively.

TeamGannt helps you plan projects using the Gannt system. It is great at organization of tasks and sub tasks and is ideal for project managers who have studied or used the Gannt system. Great use of Gannt Chart techniques - A lot of techniques for building stellar Gannt charts have been integrated well into TeamGannt. For example if you wanted to extend a deadline for a specific task all you would need to do is drag the task across the timeline to move the duration. Task progress is also shown as percentages so you can see how much work has been done on a specific task. Cloud based, real time sync - All tasks and information is saved in the cloud, so you can access it wherever you have internet. This also means any changes are automatically shared across platforms and users. Share Function works even if you do not have an account - TeamGannt has a share feature that allows anyone with the link to see a project or charts without the need to log in. - The UI - The overall user interface is simplified with tutorials and overview videos available to help you set up your first project. You can also customize to your hearts content with multiple options and integrations that you can add and use.

Moving from other project management apps may be challenging. For example if you export a project and want to import it into TeamGannt using Excel or CSV files directly into a live project, there is clear option to do this right now. The only way is a workaround hack which is really unnecessary in my opinion. If you want to get the most out of this software, you have to pay full price. The free tier may allow for several users but it is very limited in its breadth. So in a sense the price can be a letdown if you just wanted to test and see how the software functions. Maybe not a gripe if you have a lot of memory, but since TeamGannt is cloud based, you may find it challenging to use if you are building a complex project. Since it is browser based, it can be a bit laggy. Maybe having a dedicated app would be more useful but in our case, we found that all you needed to do was to refresh the browser.

Muhammad
Engineering technician in Zuid-Afrika
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 10.000+ werknemers

TeamGantt's online Gantt chart solution to managing the progress of projects

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I found the software to be quite useful. It definitely served my purposes and, aside from the minor user interface challenges, i had a positive overall experience with it and would definitely recommend its use to other project managers.

I used Team Gantt to create a Gantt chart in order to manage an 18 month project and the following are aspects that i liked the most: -It is an online software which saves your schedule to the cloud which makes it conveniently accessible from any location/device with internet connectivity. -It is a simple to use and quick system: users only need to populate the tasks and sub-tasks of their project, including each task's period and deadline, and the software generates the Gantt chart in real time. With the task information already determined, it took me less than 30 minutes to complete the Gantt chart for my entire project. -Changes to the duration or deadlines for each task can be changed by simply dragging and extending the timeline bar for each task. -The color of the timeline bars of each task can be individually changed which can be used, for example, to differentiate critical tasks from standard tasks etc. -The progress of each task can be updated, which is shown as a % completed and visually shown as a darker colored timeline bar on the Gantt chart diagram -All updates to the Gantt chart are shared with all members in real time. -The Gantt charts can also be exported and downloaded in PDF format which is convenient for inclusion in reports.

The first project is free (which includes 3 users and 5 resources) but it has limited capabilities so you would really need to pay the subscription in order to fully utilize this software. The user interface could still use some tweaking: although the building of the Gantt chart is straight forward enough, looking for specifics options under the drop down menus can become daunting as the option menus are not grouped or laid out in a standard/user friendly format.

Alan
Manager of Business Development in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

An excellent project management tool

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Helps in organizing activities, by the groupings of respective tasks and subtasks. You can also find the dates of commencement and completion of each individual task. The application is very user-friendly, and you will be able to see an overview of various activities and their progress. With the application, we can break down every single activity along with assigning a deadline and hence you can create a good forecast about the time frames required for project completion. You can see who exactly is working on a task. The most attractive feature is that you can share these charts without logging in. You will find tutorials and demos about the use of the application. The one to one chat helps the team to interact and stay updated with the project. A lot of advanced integrations and collaborations are available to meet individual preferences.

Not much to mention here but, if you are using this application for large projects, it might be a little complex.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Setting up projects for growing subscription company

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I purchased the plan with unlimited projects which fit the company I work for best as we run multiple projects with multiple timelines. I like that I can view all projects timelines and that tasks assigned to myself or to other team members regardless of which project all are available daily so you can see the action items you personally need to complete that day. The email reminders are also a nice touch of daily tasks. Simplicity of this software and ease of use and teaching others made my decision clear for this one.

The top quality of this program is that there is no fluff/filler features that a lot of other software's offer. Everything they include is useful and easy to use and teach to other team members. The layout and work flow of things makes its easy for each team member to see what they need to complete daily for each project, what the status of the project is, and ease of editing the project.

I have not found anything that I dislike that is worth a mention. Things I think that could be improved on is the checklists for tasks and assigning certain check list items to certain people. Not just assigning the task to a person.

Judy
Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

A Pleasure to Work With

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TeamGantt is an excellent Project Management Software. The creators are very pleasant and sociable. Their customer service is quick and pleasing. They strive to keep working on their product, fine-tuning it, adding new features and generally expanding. The product itself has excellent Gantt Chart features. It provides a choice of beautiful colors to work with. I love their diamond-shaped milestones which clearly mark out the signposts for your projects. They also enable you to see a mix of projects all at once so you can properly view and reschedule multiple projects. Another great feature is the ability to show a percentage complete progress, a feature often missing in other PM software. TeamGantt also allows you to star priority projects so that you can remember which projects to concentrate on first. Their weekly Calendar is one of my favorites because I can see the milestones and tasks that I have set up for the particular week. All in all, TeamGantt is very satisfactory. As I am using it, I feel pleasure because they have taken the time to design their software the way a designer designs a beautiful home. When I open up the software, there is a good feeling inside. And when I sign off, that feeling goes with me throughout the day. Thank you, TeamGantt.

This software is beautifully designed. And of course I like the Gantt features.

At the moment I am writing this, I can't think of any outstandingly negative feature to this software. For sure, nothing is perfect, but they are aware of that.

Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Very Detailed Project Management

5,0 5 jaar geleden

TeamGantt offers incredibly detailed project management charts that allow us to track each step in a projects lifespan. It's fantastic for very detail-oriented project managers.

If you do not know about Gantt charts, it will be a hard learning curve to understand how to use the software. It took our team some time to really understand how to use this tool, but overall we've been very pleased with the amount of detail available.

Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Wayyy Better than Excel

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used TeamGantt to help manage and give visibility into the progress of a website relaunch in early 2018.

The only other tool I've ever used that could create Gantt charts like this was MS Excel, and it's not really fair to compare the two. TeamGantt is a project management tool designed from the ground up with Gantt charts at a center. It's an amazing, visual way to see your entire project laid out with assignments, durations, and dependencies all visible and editable. They also recently executed a little bit of a UI update, which was nice.

Gantt charts, by nature, are a little cumbersome to maintain. TG makes them about as easy as possibly, but if your team isn't into it (or you don't have PM managing it) it's not going to work for you.

Tabitha
Worship organizer in VS
Muziek, 11-50 werknemers

Team is Organization 101

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Team gantt is a perfect tool to keep your projects on a perfect timeline! You can set the due date for the project and work your way backwards so you never miss a step

You'll never miss a deadline

It can be overwhelming at furar

Michelle
Story Journalist in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great way to see projects at a glance.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It's easy to see the status of a project, and to notify others on how it's going. Our team has used it to communicate with remote staff and found it very helpful. Colours, symbols, and percentages clearly show the progress of a project.

I wish there was a way to manage the notifications and customize them more. Also, some functions are difficult to customize sometimes I have found there is no "edit" feature at all! So more customizability would be helpful.

Vladimir
Vladimir
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

Nice tool which helped to launch a line of urgent projects where timeline was critical

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very nice cloud app we preferred to the very mature products as JIRA and all the plugins thereof, MS Project etc. Although it is not integrated to JIRA or other issue trackers (which would be so nice, and our project management office was desperately searching for a JIRA plugin to replace that), our team continues to use that because it is easy and understandable with no extra-effort and plans look good, easy to provide an access to the team to and have necessary export options. I'd suggest guys to invest more to the stability of the UI and testing because they don't even aware of the obvious bugs in the front-end or searching for a higher level developers.

Ease of use, No need to learn and Easy to present plans to the team

Sometimes unstable or RIA is slow for larger projects, UI has bugs and you need to be searching for workarounds sometimes. And I'd like to have JIRA integration strongly.

Reactie TeamGantt

8 jaar geleden

We are working on an API that will open up integration possibilities. Also, as of yesterday we made some major infrastructure changes that should speed up performance significantly for larger projects. Let support know if you are still experiencing speed issues.

Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool to whip up a Gantt chart!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Overall, it's fairly easy to use with a relatively intuitive UI. There are some areas where, as a user, I have to click around a bit in order to figure something out, but generally speaking it's easy to use.

No full screen view. This is an especially big handicap when we're looking at projects that span many months with day-to-day deliverables.

Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the simplest gantt software I've used and I've used a few. The interface allows for good collaboration across teams. We typically used this to track the progress of our product development across 6 teams distributed and the linking tasks gave a very effective picture of dependencies and the impact of delays

Simple Easy to collaborate

Can only be used for tracking longer term project tasks. Cannot be used to plan small activities like the list of tasks for the day. If it had a built in sticky notes system (something like trello) it would be perfect. The comments feature doesn't work so well.

Dean
Dean
Marketing Product Manager in VK

It works if you like your tasks presented in Gantt chart form.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good task management tool for a single team.

Versatile, inexpensive, good visualization of workload inside the project. Resource management of employees is a plus. Summary of time required for each project next to chart is a plus.

When you have several projects with a lot of tasks it becomes hard to navigate. Collapsable menus sometimes make me miss a task because it's not displayed on the chart when it's collapsed.

Philipp
Philipp

Best GANTT Chart tool

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're using it to manage the production of websites. It's useful in retaining an overview on what's going on and how busy everyone is. It can be an overkill. If you think of iCal for example, you can litereally drag bars in there and in the montly overview you can get a pretty good idea on when certain projects start and end. If you use TeamGANTT, make sure you're actually gonna use the comments, attachments or any other TeamGANTT specific feature that helps your project. It's also useful if you have a lot of people and you want to make sure you're not overbooking any individual with too much stuff. With the dependencies between tasks its easier to reschedule but I find it hard to decide what will be dependent on what. Often tasks flow into each other.

Easy to Use Best GANTT Chart tool Excellent Chat Customer Service Great as one big solution for almost everything

Gets a bit tedious if you use hour estimates Might be an overkill if your project is not too complex

Joey
Director in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Game Changer

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use TeamGantt as a project planning tool for our marketing agency. In the past, we fumbled in the dark using emails, Excel, post-it notes, cave paintings - whatever we had handy to keep projects and clients organized. With TeamGantt, we have delivered transparency - a huge relationship builder with our clients. Nothing is left in the dark - it's available in real time so anyone - from our own management to the client - can log in and receive status. TeamGantt is a great company - I've got emails from the founder(s) themselves resolving issues and making sure we were satisfied. They're constantly adding new tools and innovations that make the platform even more useful. My personal favorite is the attachment and notes option - anything that cuts down on email is a bonus for our agency.