Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Keeper Security

Keeper transformeert de manier waarop bedrijven en personen wachtwoorden en digitale middelen beschermen om cyberdiefstal aanzienlijk te verminderen.

Meer informatie over Keeper Security

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Keeper Security

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Keeper Security heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 484 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Keeper Security eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (484)

Susan
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Good value with accessible knowledgeable support

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Wojciech
Wojciech
Owner in Polen
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Great value

5,0 6 maanden geleden

A huge security benefit, which we didn't see at the competitor we used before - upon login the 2FA code is asked first, before the password. So brute force attacks are completely useless that way.

There are some quirks, but they are not critical. Just inconveniences - for example the Android app doesn't match passwords by subdomain (just by main domain), which works in the desktop browser extension. So for projects/clients that have a lot of apps/tools on the same domain, but different subdomains, the filling function becomes useless.

Daniel
CISO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Most Valuable Password Manager + PAM

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: By combining password management and privileged account management, we are now able to have our IT groups not errantly stored privileged accounts in their personal password vaults. We also leveraged the connection manager and are finally getting away from old school "jump boxes"

Keeper's password manager and browser plug-in was favored by our end user pilot test group and by IT as easy to use. Admins loved the policy control and integration with Okta for SSO and MFA. We believe combining password management and privileged account managed into a single user interface removed a significant barrier to adoption. Previous PAM solution was a separate tool. Cost of Keeper was mid-tier compared to other popular choices, but they were willing to negotiate to win the business.

Windows service account and scheduled task discovery is a missing piece of PAM we hope to see in the future. Compliance Manager features should be included in the product without having the pay extra.

Imad
Assistant Director of IT in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Must have if you value your data security

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use Keeper both in my business and personal on a daily basis, and I use it to also to MFA most of my sites that requires it.

1- Cloud based availability. 2- Availability on all browsers. 3- Mobile device application 4- Supports Multi Factor authenticators.

1- Our users struggle with learning it and using it. 2- A lot of the sites programming sometimes prevent the extension from working

James
COO in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Not Suitable for Business Use

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even though we pay for the "business" level of this software, their support is terrible. Their online chat support is only available for consumer, not for enterprise. There's no phone number for business support. All you can do is fill out a contact form on their support website, and they are extremely slow to respond. When I pushed for a phone number from the "consumer" support person in online chat, they did finally give me a number, but it went straight to voicemail. They eventually called me back and tried to blame me for the problem. They said that if you don't set up your folders from the beginning with "default permissions" then there's nothing you can do afterwards to fix the problem. I explained that when a product advertises itself as "enterprise" grade, they have to understand that (1) employees come and go rapidly; and (2) admins must have full authority to edit permissions on any record within the organization, especially those created by previous admins or employees. If any of your employees stores a record as "Read Only" then not even an admin can change this. If that employee leaves the company there's no way for you to ever change the records that the employee created. The Keeper support person made it seem as if this is a perfectly normal and logical way to do things, and tried to blame me for "not setting up the default folder permissions correctly at the beginning". Of course, I wasn't the one who set it up originally, that was a previous admin!

Allows you to set up teams and roles. Allows you to upload your company logo.

This software is not suitable for businesses who have to manage multiple users. Even though the software allows you to create "Shared Folders", the records stored in each folder are still owned by individual users. So, even if you are an administrator and you have admin privileges on a shared folder, you still can't edit records that were saved by other users. If those users go on to leave the company, you will be permanently unable to edit those records. In a large company, people come and go, so you could end up with hundreds of "orphaned" records that you are unable to manage.

Lauren
Office Manager in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Intuitive and Useful Password Manager

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I think Keeper is very intuitive, easy to use, and keeps all of our passwords for our company and our clients secure.

I appreciate that it has its own password generator in the program, in the screen when you edit the information for a website. I used to have to go to a new website to get a new password.

It may be my admin needs to fix an issue, but it can be annoying to have the prompt to fill in my password on every website when its not needed anymore. I can probably fix it myself.

Robert
IT Ops Mgr in VS
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I've used many credential managers and KEEPER is THE ONE!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeper security is one of the best Credential management platforms out there, I wish I have come across is sooner. It has remedied the issue of handling, sorting/organizing , sharing credentials for our organization.

The multi-platform/browser integrations are great and being able to configure Time-Based One-time passwords for each site and not having to need another authenticator app lastly the ability to easily set up shared passwords are all huge pluses that many other platforms do not offer. In addition to all the other types of records that can be stored. Forgot to mention, Breachwatch is a great reminder to harden your creds.

The only con I have with Keeper is not having the option to have easy access to the Time-Based One-time codes on the main menu of the Android app in contrast to the IOS version. They are still accessible, you just need to search for the credential first to access that option.

Scott
Director of IT in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Keeper lives up to its name

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Keeper is great for secure password storage and sharing, meeting our encryption requirements, ability to manage controls over secrets, passwords and credentials and ability to share. It even offers one-time, expiring password shares to external parties like vendors. Very useful.

Nothing, really. The product went through our RFP and met all of our needs well.

Neal
Neal
Chief Executive Officer in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Quality Password Storage Capability

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The browser plugins make it easy to manage and input long secure passwords without retyping and hand-jamming

Can be difficult to use Single Sign On application when pop-ups are not allowed in your organization

Jen
Office Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Highly Recommend Keeper Security

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Being able to edit passwords; being able to choose password lengths and complexities. I like the different record types--i.e. passwords versus credit card data.

Price / per user cost. The complexity of recovering the admin password--I understand it, but it's complicated.

Patrick
CEO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Keeper Ease

4,0 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

place to go to get what I need to get into my sites

need a tutorial, because I'm not Mr. technologo

Dennis
Director of IT in VS
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 201-500 werknemers

Decent Enterprise Password Manager

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We hoped to get users to adopt using keeper, but have had pretty poor overall adoption. Early on, there were some bugs in the browser integration that caused user headaches, and Keeper developed a reputation in our org of being a problem, not solution. Average user thinks storing passwords on the web is insecure, and people make crazy arguments as to why they do not want to use a PW manager. Short of an edict that it must be used, adoption has been our major issue. The IT team users Keeper, and we are happy with daily use. We have had pretty good support from Keeper when problems have come up. Most issues were getting the Connection to Azure working (documentation was not up to date, the Azure Web site had been modified). Migration between versions was another big issue when some users lost access to their vaults. In short, this is a good tool, but we have not gotten the business value we had hoped for due to poor adoption.

Keeper is pretty easy to use. Support is pretty good. Security model is good. Azure / AD Integration Admin console shows good stats on adoption rate and usage.

Ability to import from 1 password is very limited. Instructions are poor, and relies on CSV and CSV grooming to get an import to at best partly work. As a long time 1password user, having to manually update every entry, and recreate the OTP was way more difficult than it should have been. One of the Keeper upgrades broke access to a number of vaults, and correcting this was a wasted day of my life. Azure integration stopped working right for these account, had to get them setup again with a Master Password. Seems like the upgrade was poorly on inadequately tested. The need to have a VM dedicated to connect Azure to Keeper- drop this. Other integrations with Azure do not require an on premises VM. Why is this integration not hosted on a Keeper Server? Security audit has no filtering between personal and shared entries. Cannot add columns to audit results, and cannot limit audit to a single vault/folder.

Paul
Consultant in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Keeper Makes Your Life So Much Simpler

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend Keeper. It has competitors, some of which are slightly cheaper, but you get what you pay for. Keeper is rich in features and can really help you to get your business's or your own cyber security under control.

Keeper has given me the ability to create, maintain and securely store and retreive more than two hundred and fifty unique passwords, PINs, and the answers that I have given to the security challenge questions that I use to access password protected websites as well as my numerous devices. I also store a lot of sensive data in Keeper, like family health records, contents of safe deposit boxes and their locations, license and VINs numbers on autos that I own, etc. It is a wonderful tool for both work and personal records and because I only have to remember one password, it can be long (mine is more than fifteen digits) and can contain numbers, symbols, and upper and lower case letters. All of my other more than 250 passwords maintained by Keeper are similarly complex. The length and complexity of the passwords that you create is limited only by the rules of the individual websites that you use. Can you remember 250 distinct, long, randomly generated alphanumeric passwords? No, but Keeper can. Just remember to put a copy of your "master" password in a secure place (like a safe deposit box) in case you have a memory lapse.

Almost nothing bothers me about Keeper. It has many, many features, some of which I have yet to use, but it works well on all of my devices (Windows, Android and iOS) as I currently use it. There is a learning curve with Keeper, but not to difficult. You will be using many of Keeper's features after a few hours of use, and its basic features after a just a few minutes.

Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Simple, Elegant Password Management that I have used for 2+ years

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used the app for over two years and have found it to be a time-efficient and safe way to store my passwords for ALL my online accounts. I also store other important information on there (like SS # etc)

Browser App Extension allows you to have passwords automatically entered. Such a time saver Seamless integration and syncing between devices I guess we have no way of knowing if the App is REALLY safe but if you goto keeper.com they have extensive documentation on how they encrypt and store your data, their security disclosure and their certifications. I guess if you're really worried you should store your passwords under your mattress at home.

Sometimes the Browser App Extension Popup does not bring up the correct login. An example of this occurs when you are on an ecommerce site and taken to a 3rd party payment site (ie Paypal Popup) but you retain the shops URL. As Keeper does URL matching to determine what password to retrieve this can be an issue...you need to open the Vault interface and get your paypal password. A way to select what username/password combo from the popup dialog would make things easier.

Jonathan
CTO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Password keeper on web and app

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Use it almost every day, with over 100 passwords . Very reliable. I use the search almost every day, rather than scroll down 100 sites to find the one starting P, etc. Have a hickup every 2 years of so with customer service when they bill us - we paid for a legacy lifetime-fee that they no longer support, or seem to keep records of. they should have put it in keeper. Custome rservice resolve this each time for another 2 years.

can group passwords into folders, for home, work, family member, project, etc has a space for notes as well as web site, ID, password. decent search option to generate strong passwords for you cut n paste in the app web access on my android phone, it uses the fingerprint for access now does auto sync, so we can update on one device and get the info on another without manual syncs.

Used to limit how many devices you could run it on, not sure if they still do. for security, when you phone screen goes off, and you re-unlock your phone 5 seconds late, the app is also locked and required unlocking. Its safe, but tells me my screen time out is too short to write down or remember complex passwords.

Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Convenient and time saving password keeper

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it was easy to transition our whole company over to Keeper. The vault is easy to organize and navigate, and the extension is a lifesaver when it comes to efficiency.

Our company switched from LastPass to Keeper to cut costs and I've found that it functions just as well if not slightly more efficiently. The browser extension for Keeper makes it quick and easy to log into any platform - it autofills passwords a little more seamlessly. It was also very simple to transfer passwords from LastPass to Keeper using an excel sheet or by logging into the account. The vault is easy to organize - it's easy to find what you're looking for and makes looking through a plethora of login information less daunting.

The extension wasn't very intuitive at first - if it doesn't autofill (which it usually does) then you have to click around the little extension popups to find the login you need. That's the main thing I preferred about LastPass - it made it a bit easier to look through possible logins and pick the right one. It's a very small critique!

Kay
Managing Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Review of Product

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience with Keeper has been great and was a programme that I have recommended to many people. However that good experience has been diminished by the change that came through with a version update that took away the ability to share individual records that moved the folder as well.

Protection, ease of use, ability to share records with my account managers in the business and the price was good

The process of sharing specific customer records has changed and is now much more difficult to do. The ability to share individual records with a folder was one of the features that I really liked about Keeper. Now that the folders don't go across with a record means that the process is quite labour intensive now. I don't want to have to share a folder as there may be passwords in there that the Account Manager doesn't need access to but this is now the only way to share records with a folder

Jay
Video Teleconferencing Engineer
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Essential secure pword & data software

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Keeper for 5 years and can't imagine not having it with complex passwords required for so many websites and other logins. It looks simplistic, is easy to use, but under the hood is highly sophisticated reliable secure software. I have over 200 'records' that are encrypted, saved, and synced to all the devices I want. It takes about 30 seconds to create a new record with a user id, password, and website link. It is available for Windows, IOS, Linux, and Android. There are also browser extensions for Firefox and Chrome. This makes logging into any website a snap, as 'Keeper Fill' can enter all the info for you. With 256 AES encryption, 2-step authentication, and up to 100K Iterations, Keeper keeps my data safe, secure, and easy to access.

High level of security, ease of use, 2-step authentication, interface, scalability, platforms available, touch ID, complex password creator, syncing to all devices, super fast backups, record sharing

None so far. I've thought of some in the past, but were created and or fixed.

Anna Christine
Local Tech Support II in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Keeper is. Keeper

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We require our end users to change their master password every 4 months. Our higher end security level clearance users are required to change their master password daily. That’s a lot to keep up with and keeper has helped our end users decrease their tickets for lost password by over 92%.

Ease of use for end users; top notch security; ability sync across devices

Would prefer it force client to chose or create a folder. My client sometimes create loads of entries without folders and they are heavy users then get lost. The search feature is an excellent tool for them to use but folders help keep them organized.

Juan
VS
Bron: GetApp

The larger the company the more passwords to remember, but this KEEPS it SIMPLE

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Quick access to all of your passwords and easy to create those passwords then the BEST I don't have to memorize them! I have my passwords, for both business and private, then I have to remember my clients passwords sometimes. So it becomes overwhelming sometimes and you sit there trying to remember the clever way to set it up so that you would only to find out you can't. But not with Keeper quick and easy and in this ever changing world it sure you can appreciate that.

Enter face with Desktop app sometimes they don't match, then you have to uninstall and reinstall to match up. Now I use both the home and company version as well and this has only done it twice in the many years of use. But I would still rate it an ever-changing due to all the other features that had worked with no issues.

Andrea
Andrea
Developer in Italië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great Application

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I've been using Keeper since 2017 and I love it... everything in my control... everything in mobile app and chrome extention! It's easy, simple, fast, secure and powerful!

No cons! No price cons, no functionalties cons, no support cons!

Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Nothing Better

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love everything about this program I refer it to everyone and I tell them I practice what I preach. This program should be a no brainer for anyone. I love that I can create folders separate for each client and other things that I need.

Everything is a pro about this software! I use this for every use you can think of I never leave home without it. Its not just for passwords it can be used for any and everything. I love that when you update one device it is updated across all devices.

You can not share an entire folder you must share one file within the folder at a time and when shared the other party must login via the web and add the file to the folder it belongs too. Would be nice to have this right inside the program as it was in previous versions.

I juse keeper to store my passwords

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Keeper is a great way to store and organize your passwords. I use the IOS app on my phone. its impossible to remember all of your passwords, I would be lost without this software. I like that I can use touch ID to access my passwords which really speeds up the process. My mother who isn't great with computers and is even worse at remembering passwords uses this app too with out any problems, which speaks to how intuitive and easy to use its user interface is.

the interface while very functional, isn't polished. it looks a little cheap or under developed. it does not take away from how the app works, but other password managers definitely have a leg up in the looks department

Stijn
Teamlead EDM in Nederland
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

Keeper_NieuweStroom

4,0 2 jaar geleden

easy to use. multi-user. quick plug and play.

transfer licences (and records) from users that are no longer working for the company.

Manufacturing Engineer in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Secure

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Keeper keeps your passwords safe. I also like how strong the passwords are when using the password generator. It keeps all of my logins and passwords easily accessible and I really like that I can create a record to hold a web address (to pay a bill) as well as auto-fill the login and password fields. It also stores your credit card numbers if you'd like by adding a field. You can also keep track of when you make a payment by creating an additional field. There are so many uses besides storing/creating your passwords.

Not really a con but I would like to see auto fill for the month and year of a credit card when paying a bill.

Sean
Sean
Social Media Manager/Marketing & End-User Support in VS
Internet

This is the only password manager I like on mobile.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a daily use product for me and the only one I truly like and feel is useable on a mobile device.

Keeper is so stupidly easy to use on mobile. I also use LastPass on MacOS devices but I do not care for the mobile app AS much. Keeper is by a long shot the winner for me. Every time I get a new phone I can get my passwords back. fairly simple.

Speaking of new phones, while it is mostly easy to get passwords back for a new phone, I usually do forget how to do it which leads to panic for a few minutes until I remember. I wish maybe there was a bit more direction on getting things up and running on on a new device or on a reinstall.