Over Accelevents

Slechts $ 99 plus $ 1 per bieder. Een complete oplossing voor mobiel bieden. Eenvoudige installatie, betalingsverwerking en geen app-download vereist.

Meer informatie over Accelevents

The combined ease of use with all video, payment processing, and hosting rolled into one product made the transition to an online conference easy.

The logo sizes are a bit difficult to nail down too.

Beoordelingen van Accelevents

Waar voor je geld

Accelevents heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 135 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Accelevents eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (135)

Sierra
Sierra
Development Coordinator in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 51-200 werknemers

Super affordable and effective for silent auctions.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The price is right! Easy to include images, easy to process payments, easy to edit and update. Overall user-friendly.

Their sales/customer reps are obnoxious! Originally, they offered me a coupon to join and then wouldn't let me use it. Now I keep getting emails from them even though I've unsubscribed.

Michele
Fundraising Committee in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Accelevents Saved our Auction!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Accelevents really did save our spring auction. When COVID hit and we had to cancel our live event, we knew our fundraising efforts were going to take a big hit. Then we found Accelevents and the staff helped us get our event online quickly and easily. Our virtual auction was a big success! Now we are using Accelevents again for our holiday auction. We are very happy with the platform and the fantastic customer support!

Very easy to use, fast and easy to learn, wonderful customer service, very knowledgeable staff that answered all my questions quickly, and a great price.

Would love a bit more customization options for how the website looks and feels. It would be nice to be able to add a short paragraph of verbiage at the top of the auction and fund a need pages. In addition, we would like to be able to reorder the "tabs" so the About tab was first, then the bid on auction items tab, and then the fund a need tab. In other words, we wanted to be able to say a little bit about our organization on the first page that people see rather than having the auction items be the first thing they see.

Overwogen alternatieven: OneCause

Redenen om over te stappen op Accelevents: Accelevents was a more cost-effective choice for our small non-profit and had all the functionality that we needed for our virtual event.

Anthony
Producer in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

Accelevents has what I need for a complete virtual event

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive. Support is really great and puts other virtual event platforms that I've worked with to shame.

It has the right features. I don't want to pay for a bunch of features that I won't use.

There's not really anything that I dislike.

Overwogen alternatieven: Bizzabo en Hopin

Overgestapt van: Bizzabo en Hopin

Claudia
Demand Generation Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Adequate Event Platform for 1 Off Events

3,0 vorig jaar

Ease of platform use. Live chat and support.

Analytics - They are completely limited and no easy to get the actual information that has value. Integrations - There no integrations to Salesforce and Hubspot are minimal with the necessary tracking requirements not possible to pass through. Registration Source Tracking - There is none if you have host your event on your own landing page. You cannot track where a registration comes from i.e. social media, direct, etc. Does not support events streamed in multiple time zones in any efficient and organized way

Vanine
Vanine
Executive Assistant in Armenië
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Great Interactive online event platform

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we had a great event and got a lot of positive feedback from the participants.

1. The customer service was great: any time we had a question, a problem, or a bug, we got a quick response from the team and an immediate solution. Guys, you rock! Thanks a lot. 2. The pricing is pretty well calculated - the per participant per day payment makes it much easier for us to calculate our cost per participant and makes smaller online events possible and affordable.

1. The constant updates that are happening in the backstage - some features were coming and going and after some updates the platform was not functioning well. Which was frustrating, but the supportive team was always there to help out. 2. The platform does not have a mobile or PC app.

Overwogen alternatieven: vConferenceOnline, vFairs, Pathable en Whova

Redenen om over te stappen op Accelevents: Because of the features, pricing, and quick response from the team

2 jaar geleden

Hi Vanine, we are happy to hear that you had a great event! We have since added release notes for all updates to the studio and throughout the platform! I hope this helps in the future. We look forward to working with you again.

Emily
Web and Graphic Designer in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

GREAT option for a first time virtual event

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a first timer running a totally virtual event, Accelevents was perfect and very affordable for what we needed to do. I loved that you can use either pre-recorded or live videos, and the integrations are very helpful. I would absolutely use this for future events, even if we have a hybrid (in-person and virtual) event in the future.

The amount of features was perfect for what we needed and the support was extremely responsive and helpful! Our attendees (mostly seniors) had very few issues navigating (with some help from us), and the issues they had were mostly user error with just a couple kinks from the platform itself.

It seems like the platform is still working out some kinks, as if it is newish. There are a few features I wish worked differently, and there were a few features that I were surprised I couldn't enable, like not allowing one email address to register more than once.

Overwogen alternatieven: Attendease

Redenen om over te stappen op Accelevents: Their platform had a nicer, sleeker design that seemed easier to use.

Abby
CFO in VS

Happy User

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In my research to find the right tool, this was the best looking and best priced option. After use, I am still very happy! Seems like a little more development could happen to add features, but honestly I'll be using this product again next year for our auction event either way!

I loved the clean look of the site. Also, the response time for the chat feature & fixing issues was very very good. The ability to load multiple pictures & have a designated sponsor section.

Reporting features could use some beefing up. Plus a few more glitches than I'd prefer, but those were always fixed quickly - just frustrating in the moment.

Overwogen alternatieven: BiddingOwl.com, OneCause en GiveSmart

Redenen om over te stappen op Accelevents: Overall look, ability to have multiple pictures & price mainly.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Abby, we are releasing a bunch of new reporting features and deeper analytics over the next two weeks. Stay tuned!!

Kelly
Development and Marketing Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent online auction platform!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Accelevents for 3 events, actually encompassing 8 different online auctions. They have been great to work with and very quick to answer questions. We are a small nonprofit in a smaller market, so we appreciate their low cost, but feel their product is top shelf. Our (not tech savvy) patrons have found the platform easy to navigate, and love the addition of mobile bidding to our events. We recommend them to every who asks about our experience, and will continue to use them.

Cost , ease of use for bidders, ease of use for staff

I wish you could more easily change the order of items once uploaded (more like a number system, like a Netflix wish list), and I wish that we had the option of sending out blanket notices to our bidders ("Auction closes in 10 minutes, place your best bid now," or a thank you to all bidders after the fact).

4 jaar geleden

Hi Kelly! Thanks for the continued support. We love hearing from repeat auction organizers. We've add a feature that let's you right click on an item to send it to the top or bottom of the list. I think that will help you out at your next event. We will check out the netflix wishlist too. As for sending out blasts to your bidders, you can do that from our new Contact module. Send us a message while setting up your next auction and we will walk you through it!

Kelly
Chairperson in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software for our Needs

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had nothing but great experiences with Accelevents. I logged on one night around 10 PM and was having problems changing something. I chatted through the on line help and they continued to try to help me resolve my issue. ( I am sure it was more user error than software). The gentleman I was working with told me he would personally adjust what I was trying to do by the next evening. Sure enough the next day my changes were made.

I like that it’s easy to use and keeps all of the details for our reunion in one place. In years past, we had to keep a spreadsheet of number of ticket sales, guests names etc. now everything is right there in one place. No checks to cash. Money transferred right to our account. This is saving us hours of work.

Not so thrilled with the initial look of the main page when our purchasers log on

4 jaar geleden

Thanks, Kelly! We would love to hear more about your thoughts on the design of the main page when your buyers log in. If you are up for it, send us an email at [email protected]!

Andrea
Andrea
Executive Director in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 11-50 werknemers

Accelevants is AWESOME

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it and them.

Highly recommend. We are small nonprofit that couldn't afford the higher cost options. Also they didn't have a text to bid option. Accelevants is both functional and affordable AND they have really awesome features.

Sometimes inputting the data can be glitchy; however, their customer service reigns supreme so we have always figured it out together and fast.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Andrea, thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that your event was a success. We have identified and resolved the glitch that you had while adding items! Thanks for your understanding!

Amy
Director of Development and Marketing in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers

I used to recommend Accelevents, but...

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started out a fan of this software. I used this in March of 2020 to do a silent auction for our nonprofit. The platform worked pretty well and seemed reasonably priced. One thing during that experience did rub me the wrong way. I was chatting with Accelevents' [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He made a rude scoff about how someone might not have an email address. I explained to him that we serve the elderly and disabled population and that many of them may not have an email address. It didn't feel right. Fast forward now (November, 2020). I started setting up my second auction. When I went to activate it, they had increased their pricing by 35% in just eight months! I can appreciate a rate hike, but this seemed extreme. Therefore, I asked customer service if they would work with me on the pricing since I have been a proponent. They straight out said no. I'm moving on to another platform. I miss the days when customer service mattered.

The software has a solid auction platform.

The customer service. No one without an email could participate.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Amy, our platform is an online auction platform. We require an email address for validation and tracking of bidders. As for the pricing increase, we had not increased pricing for 5 years and then honored our legacy pricing for 6 months after increasing it.

Aric
Events and Business Development Assistant in Canada
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers

LifeSciences BC Investor Summit with Accelevents

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The user interface, for the most part, was very quick to learn. A lot of the features were very intuitive, such as the way the Agenda works, how transitioning between Main Stage sessions happened, and how easy it was to network with other attendees. The ability to have statistical data on specific sessions with the Analysis tab was also very useful as it allowed us to make some on-the-fly decisions to try to maximize attendee engagement.

There are some features that are less intuitive than we would have liked, such as the lack of ability for the moderator of a session to mute other speakers, the strict pixel requirements for photos and logos, and how the Zoom integration didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Aric, thanks for sharing your feedback! We are constantly working to enhance the platform and make it even more intuitive. As for Zoom, their web SDK is very limited and not fully supported by Zoom. We have shared this with them numerous time and hope that they will enhance it in the future. In the mean time, we suggest using our built in video tools! Thanks again, Jon!

Kellie
Foundation Representative in VS
Medische praktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Accelevents keeps improving to help your project improve!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

We used this software last year for a car raffle and were very anxious about the project and the software. However, the Accelevent team walked us though all the steps in a timely manner and software was very easy to navigate. This year they added an app that has made offsite sales easy. They also added more staff to assist with questions and an automatic email with the question and answer so it can be referenced again. Just yesterday they updated the tool bar to work better....always improving!

Graphic manipulations in the website building.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks Kellie! We are continuing to work on enhancing the image manipulation and page building functionality. Stay tuned for some huge new features with the page builder this year!

Mallorie
Event organizer in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Customer Service Lacking

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I called to speak to someone to get more information and he kept pushing me off, telling me to go to the website, and how they are too busy to take on an event of my size. Customer service was totally lacking. As someone who works in a client-facing role, I would probably be out of a job if I told one of my potential clients that we're too busy to help. This was a lost opportunity for a long-term relationship simply because they don't know how to make the client feel like their needs are important. In this day and age, customer service is everything. Accelevents needs to work on their approach if they want to gain and retain business.

Their features really stood out to me while doing research to find an event platform service to use for our alumnae association's online events.

I did not get as far as testing the software due to the poor service I received.

3 jaar geleden

I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you read our other comments, you can see that customer service is our number one priority. That is why we were so clear with you from the beginning that your event (of 15 people which was really just a zoom call) was not a good fit for our platform. In an effort to provide the highest level of service to all of our clients, we are clear from the beginning on whether or not we are a good fit for your needs.

Pooja
Advanced Applications Engineer in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Awesome Team! Great work!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used both Auction and Raffle feature of Accelevents for Altera's Annual Fundraiser Golf Tournament. Jonathan and Zach have been very supportive and very prompt in answering our question. We really appreciate extended support during and after the event. Website is very easy to use. Mobile bidding is the way to go in this era of technology. Texting feature was the most helpful and hassle free way of bidding on your favorite item or submitting the raffle ticket. It saved us a lot of trouble of signing up the participant for an account, before they can bid. Accelevents have made this process very easy. However, it would have been nice to be able to bid online too, since few participants accidently gave submitted their office number, instead of mobile number. There were few glitches but the team was very fast in addressing them and finding a workaround very quickly.
The team is always thinking ahead of demands from the customers! Which is very impressive!
It would be nice to see what they have more to offer in future revisions of their product. I would recommend using Accelevents for your next auction/raffle events.

7 jaar geleden

Hey Pooja, Thanks for the review. We now offer silent auction bidding and raffle ticket purchase and submission online in addition to the text message bidding you used. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Accelevents

Renee
Director of Development in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Surprised by Expert Service

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Accelevents offered our small nonprofit the opportunity to finally convert to an online auction platform without damaging the bottom line. Moreover, their expert customer service was unparalleled! Always available by chat, email, or phone call, the Accelevents team of professionals shepherded our event from beginning to end with their excellent service, constant availability, and accurate explanations. They even went out of their way to have their designers add a feature I requested. Thank you, Accelevents, for bearing with our first attempt at online bidding!

There were some checkout features that we could have perfected, perhaps, before the event but most certainly could only be resolved through having experienced them firsthand.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback Renee! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jackie
Public Relations & Development Coordinator in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 201-500 werknemers

Great Product for First Timers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

As a first-time user of this software, I highly recommend anyone looking to move their auction online. This was the first time our organization moved it online and it could not have been easier!! The set up was simple and easy to comprehend, and customer service was superb! I could message them at any time and they would typically answer within minutes -- even the day of our event! I also liked how you can pick and choose which features you want to use.

My only suggestions would be: 1.) I had difficulty printing some of your how-to articles. I would suggest making them available in PDF version so they are easier to print. When I reached out for help, I received the response "they're made for online reading only" 2.) I had difficulty uploading a photo for the banner on our event page. I would suggest looking into this.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jackie, thanks for the feedback! We use a company called intercom to host our knowledge base articles. I shared your feedback with them. Hopefully they will make it easier to print the articles. We have also enhanced the image upload capacity and added a built in cropping tool! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Fred
Treasurer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

We use Accelevents for our annual meetings, silent auction and online raffles

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend Accelevents.

First and foremost - outstanding customer service. I've been able to reach Jon and Zach at all hours and they've been exceptionally responsive. With the event module we've been able to streamline our ticketing process and are better able to monitor reservations versus attendance and give a more accurate reservation count to the event vendor and save some money. With the silent auction module we've eliminated a lot of manual processing and the texting alerts to bidders have increased our bidding. The raffle module is a big benefit to us. With our manual system involving physical tickets, manual entry and lots of mailing we could only run a few raffles a year. With Accelevents we are totally automated and can run raffles as fast as we can acquire items to raffle. The end result is greater fundraising for a reasonable cost.

The products are more designed for traditional onsite fund raising events, a mold we don't fit into. However, Jon and Zach have been very helpful in tweak their software to meet our unique needs.

Joel
Organizer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Great Customer Service and User friendly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the biggest selling points for us was that there was no monthly fee or yearly contract. Pricing is based on how much you use it and seems very reasonable. Great to be able to have everything in one place and give participants the opportunity to have out of session connection points.

Staff was very responsive from beginning to end. They would usually respond within a couple minutes to questions. The have a great banks of help tips and topics. Very adaptable to your conference needs, ease of administrating, great solid video and audio.

It is an adjustment for participants to shift form a zoom format to an interactive full round platform. Web based can limit zoom functions like breakout rooms (also limited in web based zoom).

Aimee
Director of Marketing in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

A great product for a small organization like us

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We are a small non-profit organization and for us, every dollar we spend matters and must be maximized. We host fundraising events about twice a year and have used Accelevents for these events for two years. It is much less expensive than competitors and is very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, always available. We have never had an issue! I am extremely confident in this product and recommend it to everyone.

The website builder is a little bit glitchy and sometimes I need to restart my browser.

Lynne
Manager event services in Canada
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Accelevents pros and cons

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a good entry inexpensive platform. Selected because of the ability to used their streaming service. Found the lack of flexibility with some features to be frustrating

Like the ease of using the streaming and ease of uploading information into the platform

There was a lack of flexibility and customization of messages and controlling when you send communications or the ability to track them. Also the streaming did not like that you could see the staff as a speaker you should be able to choose who goes to broadcast. Finally the frustration in the timing for sessions. There was no flexibility to make adjustments on the fly or if a session goes longer or ends earlier.

Tom
President in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Accelevents for raffle fundraiser

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Accelevents is positive and I will recommend this to others.

The 24/7 customer support is extremely valuable for someone like me who has a real job, and has to work on the Accelevents platform only in my afterhours spare time. Additionally, it is mostly intuitive and does not require a lot of support even for someone like me who is not tech savvy.

If a purchaser of a raffle ticket makes a mistake by submitting a ticket to the wrong item, the software does not allow for a correction to be made so the ticket can be redirected to the correct item. This is a rare occurrence so not a big deal, but it would be nice to have the ability to make a correction.

Caren
Zuid-Afrika
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Helpful and accommodating. Great results!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When hosting our South African based charity event we didn't have a lot of options. After reaching out to a number of companies we managed to find Accelevents. Jon and Zach were accommodating, open to ideas, extremely responsive and customised the system to South African currency. It is also a cost-effective solution. Our online auction netted more than 34% extra revenue compared to the previous year's paper-based auction. The company has a bright future.

Affordability Ease of use Responsiveness

7 jaar geleden

Thanks Caren! We had a blast working with the Chicken Challenge and look forward to doing the same in a few months!

Pamala
Co-Chair in VS
Tekstschrijvers, 201-500 werknemers

Great platform!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My organization hosted our biennial conference once we pivoted to online instead of in-person and Accelevents was a marvelous platform. We would absolutely use it again.

Easy to Set Up and Use for both Admin and End Users Cost Effective Ability to host multiple events in a single time period Streaming was great quality Technical staff was responsive and helpful Multiple cameras

Training set up needed to be a bit more streamlined

Overwogen alternatieven: Hopin en Pathable

Leo
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Excellent product with amazing support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used accelevents for our silent auction and only utilized the SMS component. The system was extremely easy to use and we did not have any technical glitches. Our event was over 3 days and we needed a fair bidding system for everyone who attended. Accelerants was able to deliver and our offline (in between event days) bidding was 3x higher than during the events. It really helped boost sales. The developers are great guys and always responsive to any request or question we had, patiently walking us through steps whenever we needed guidance. I've already recommended them to several other organizations.

ease of use, price

wont send images or image links via sms of auction items