Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over TenFold

CTI voor verkoop en contactcenter - klantervaring en productiviteit verbeteren

Meer informatie over TenFold

148 reviews worden weergegeven

Belynda P.
Senior Business Enrollment Coordinator
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2017

"Tenfold has improved our company become more efficient"

Opmerkingen: The best benefits is the connection rate, We have been able to sky rocket the calls we are able to connect to with local presence.

Pluspunten: There has been many different benefits that have come along when using this program. We have been able to improve our dial time with click to dial, and also mostly improved our connection rate with local presence.

Minpunten: The program does stop working from time to time, but that is few and far between. And when we do have an issue we have been able to have great communication with tenfold, and are able to get the bugs worked out very quickly.

Kenneth S.
Account Executive
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2018

"Tenfold helps me connect my calls directly to my CRM software, making it seamless and quick."

Opmerkingen: Helps organize each call with a specific sales rep and identify what deal you are specifically working on.

Pluspunten: I like how Tenfold allows me to make notes on each phone call and file that phone call with a specific "opportunity" within that contact. I work several deals often with one sales rep, and this allows me to categorize that accordingly. It's a great tool to have, and keeps me organized.

Minpunten: I wish it was easier to record a conversation through Tenfold. The administrator has the ability to record calls easy; it seems like we have to sign ourselves up to do so.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2018
Kelly D.
Account Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018

"Easy, Efficient and Effective!"

Pluspunten: Tenfold allows me to multi task and manage a large book of business in a very seamless manner. The software has made organizing my accounts and activities much easier and in turn made my job easier. Having a customers information populate automatically when they call in has been my favorite feature, a huge time saver and allows me to know exactly who I will be speaking with when I answer the phone.

Minpunten: I have had to trouble shoot the plug in once or twice, but each time I've needed assistance I can always access someone on their team to help.

Kevin D.
Senior VP of Sales
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-6-2018

"It Makes Everything SO Much Easier"

Pluspunten: I can keep on top of my office's call volume throughout the day, and they're hitting those numbers more frequently because of how easy it is to make the calls. One click to dial out, another click to leave a note, and then one last one to save it. Cuts down on time in between calls, which means more total talk time and more sales.

Minpunten: There are occaisonally calls to numbers that I know are in our CRM, but they don't get logged as a call by Tenfold for some reason. A little frustrating to have to go back in to the page an enter in the notes manually afterwards.

• Beoordeeld op 1-6-2018
Reggie A.
Computer Engineer
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-10-2017

"Pros and Cons of Tenfold"

Pluspunten: Tenfold is a reliable source to track incoming calls and giving companies to track their employees on their call time. Being the main source that my company uses to help track what the employees are doing , it helps the company i work move.

Minpunten: Tenfold is a wonderful software to have if your eCommerce company or telemarketing company. But tenfold has their downfalls, as in crashing while your on a call and causing the software not to track what the employee is doing on the phone.

• Beoordeeld op 2-10-2017
Jerry K.
Investor
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-8-2017

"Changed our business"

Opmerkingen: We have been able to save time become more organized.

Pluspunten: As an owner it's important for me to identify bottle necks and create solutions which are measurable. With tenfold incorporated with our phone system and sales force reports and results have improved significantly. We have improved our bottom line significantly with the use of tenfold. It's always great when a customer states "How do you know so much about me and my account" . If only they knew it was all because of tenfold.

Minpunten: Early on in using tenfold it crashed a few times for us and did not function in the way it should. Aside from that we are happy with tenfold and continue to use it.

• Beoordeeld op 31-8-2017
Hamza I.
SEO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2021

"Easy-to-use software that integrates Salesforce calls seamlessly."

Opmerkingen: Tenfold allows users to take a call without interrupting their current job. We now have more call notes than we ever did before, and our follow-up has improved.

Pluspunten: Easy to set up, and the smoothest integration I've ever seen. Minimal training is required for the intuitive user interface. The only way to enter Salesforce calls without it feeling like a chore. It takes no extra time to track Salesforce calls with Tenfold. This is useful for ensuring that Salesforce is used as a tool rather than a chore. Tenfold is also used by the sales department to display live call analytics on a TV scoreboard. We now have more information and better follow-up for all of our customers.

Minpunten: Occasionally, you'll hear a ghost call. If your phone system's connection is lost, you won't be able to recover your data. Occasionally, fewer than once a month, there are issues with the call timer. To get everything to operate properly, I had to change several phone system settings.

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2021
Tevin P.
Software Engineer
Publiceren, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2018

"A superb tool to make and track official calls."

Pluspunten: The application is easy to use. A Great functionality, is another plus. You can track the incoming calls and keep a watch on individual employee’s performance including details like call durations and intervals. The application has integrations with the salesforce, so without even dialling, you automatically get connected with the customers. Even during a call is made, the application enables notes to be entered to the salesforce’s data folder. The customer service team is very responsive, in case of queries be it email or calls, they respond very well. You can get an in-depth idea about your team's productivity. It is simpler to make follow-ups and you can see the previous conversation threads. The additional features like voicemails, special commands help in reducing the time consumption.

Minpunten: Pop up requires improvement in customization. System crashes occur during the daytime if the calls exceed a limit.

• Beoordeeld op 6-7-2018
Human Resources Specialist/Office Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2018

"This is a great product and keep me very in-sync with my clients'"

Opmerkingen: The software helps me to work with all of my programs.

Pluspunten: The notification dashboard is one of the most niche market items around. I would never have though that I would have everything I need an instance and at a flash. I also like the fact that I am getting another notification that lets me know when I am receiving customer correspondence. This program has help raise the productivity of not alone myself, it really allocates all of my calendars, calls, emails and social media correspondence into one. This really gives me the ability to have a one-stop shop for all of my programs. In this day and age, I have to manage many programs at once and it really helps that I do not forget anything.

Minpunten: Nothing, this product has been a complete game changer for one of the companies that I work for. Great product.

• Beoordeeld op 5-5-2018
Regional Manager
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2017

"Tenfold saves me hours a week!"

Pluspunten: I have used Tenfold for 2 years and love it. It has made my daily tasks more efficient and saves me at least an hour a day. The easy to use pop out makes note taking for calls quick and automatically syncs to SF which allows me to make more dials which equals more sales. Another nice features is the click to dial which allows my X-Lite phone to automatically dial the number also saving me time. I highly recommend Tenfold if you make calls in your line of work. They will not only save you time but make you more money!

Minpunten: Sometimes the pop out doesn't work and our admin has to restart the program. One suggestion is to be able to make changes to the contact fields without having to go into SF.

• Beoordeeld op 15-9-2017
Trever K.
Enrollment Coordinator
5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017

"Great Tool for the Workplace"

Opmerkingen: I have gotten may benefits from this tool. Tenfold has made my job much easier with managing my customer relations, setting follow ups, keeping track of my tasks for the day; it has boosted my connection rate with the local presence tool anywhere from 10-25% daily. It seems to work perfectly with Salesforce as well.

Pluspunten: Tenfold had made my job so much easier, it has quite a few great features its lets me set up follow up tasks with my customers, allows me to keep track and records of my previous conversations, and customer service will go out of their way to make sure your problem is resolved. Overall a great tool and has my recommendation to anyone who is contemplating getting it for their organization.

Minpunten: The update time with Tenfold sometimes seems to take forever ( that whole day occasionally ) and when it does it makes my day much harder then it needs to be, although I am not sure if it my works internal IT that takes a day to update the tool or Tenfold themselves.

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017
Joel B.
Senior Technologist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-8-2017

"Great product...needs some features."

Pluspunten: The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician. The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement. The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.

Minpunten: There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at. It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be. There are no skins, color options, customize options, or anything like that for the popup window. There is nothing you can do to affect how it looks, what information is on it, and where it is docked. Solve those three issues, and you have an amazing tool that is flexible and personable.

• Beoordeeld op 30-8-2017
Simon V.
Director of Business Development
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

"Tenfold Overall Experience"

Opmerkingen: Not only do you get a breakdown of your individual performance but you get a breakdown of the whole sales team's performance. Each call is broken down by the amount of time in which you're on the phone with the customer. We tend to check up on our existing customers so it becomes very vital to stay on the phone as long as we need to extract information to be as useful as possible to ensure the quality of our solutions we offer throughout each business line.

Pluspunten: The add-on allows you to view a detailed report of all inbound and outbound calls for the day. It breaks down the amount of calls that each rep has conducted as well as hot spots during the day that appear to be the best times to contact current customers or even prospects. The product is easily compatible with Salesforce which I recommend each sales team uses.

Minpunten: The product (like anything else that is technology) tends to have its kinks. In the last 3 months we have noticed that the our talk time has doubled, even tripled on occasion. This gives us a false report of what is going on throughout the sales team. If we do not know precisely the calls we are making, it is tough to hit our sales goals as a unit. Generally the more customers you call and eventually speak with, the higher our penetration rate tends to be for providing additional solutions.

Edward C.
Senior Associate
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2017

"One of the best cloud phone platforms out there"

Opmerkingen: Easy integration into our Office 365 suite. Simple interface. Easy to use. IPhone app is functional. Texting. Group chat. Caller ID.

Pluspunten: -Texting is such a great feature. My e-mail can be hard to spell for some people so I love being able to tell people "hey I'll text you my email." -I have group chats with my team on Tenfold and it is useful to be able to access it through the iPhone app. -I make 100s of calls a week. When a prospect calls me back I used to ask, "Who is this?" And the prospect typically would respond with "I don't know you called me!" That was one of the worst feelings. Being able to catalog the prospect's information avoids that issue altogether. -Easy user-interface is very important to me

Minpunten: -I randomly get signed out of my iPhone app? Sometimes I click on the app and it's signed me out. Weird part is that if I click on it again, I'm signed in. -Connectivity issues on the desktop. The older guys at our company believe the service should be as reliable as a land line. So they're always complaining about this connection issue. -I like that this integrates with Salesforce. Although I'm not sure what information it shares and how it works. Because of that I haven't been using this feature. -Sometimes I'll make a phone call, and the call seems to disappear into nowhere but I can still hear it ringing. The app just won't allow me to disconnect or hang up the call. This doesn't happen all the time. And it only seems to happen with disconnected phone numbers. But it still annoys me.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2017
Mark M.
Sales Consultant
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2017

"Tenfold is a great software tool for making and tracking calls!"

Opmerkingen: The largest benefit is the time savings from its integration with Salesforce, and the 'click-to-dial' feature which eliminates the need to manually dial numbers. The next best thing about this software is the productivity tracking it allows.

Pluspunten: The ability to integrate Tenfold's calling platform directly into our CRM (Salesforce) is extremely helpful. In addition, the ability to call most numbers from any browser window using the 'click-to-dial' feature ensures that calls can always be made quickly using the product, and this is a huge time saver (over manually dialing numbers). Also, Tenfold monitors all calls, so that call counts (inbound vs outbound), and call duration, can all be tracked and compared against co-workers, and this allows work to be far more quantifiable and useful for reviewing personal or team productivity. Lastly, the product is extremely versatile and feature rich, so that each person can use it how they see fit, and their support team is excellent.

Minpunten: During a live call, Tenfold allows Notes, to be automatically entered into Saleforce's task data, however, if the comments are too long for the 'call notes' they roll over into the 'comments' section, with no indication that that is where there have gone, which means they can be missed, or just harder to locate later. In addition, 'click-to-dial' does not work on all numbers one may find while browsing, and occasionally the chrome extension must be reset to get things up and running again, but these are rare and minor inconveniences.

Craig M.
Training & Consistency Manager
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-10-2015

"Callinize is a No Brainer"

Opmerkingen: We have used Callinize at IHG for almost a year and have been very happy with the product, delivered results, and their customer support. Callinize is a must have for anyone wanting to streamline their efficiencies, maximize their time, and leverage their resources. Callinize is extremely easy to use and takes productivity reporting to a whole new level. This company realizes the value of a customer and works hard to earn and retain the trust and relationship with it's customers.

Pluspunten: Ease of setting up users within the system.
Scalability of the product.
Flexibility within the browser windows.
Amount of information instantly displayed.
Saving of key strokes & mouse clicks during searches.
Reporting, Reporting, Reporting - literally saved hours from previous reporting mechanisms.

Minpunten: Like any other computer platform there will be hiccups, server crashes, etc...
CRM customizations could cause mapping issues with Callinize. HOWEVER Callinize worked hard to make their product work with our customizations.
Few instances where a system change would happen and we need an update.
8 out of 10 times the issue would be our own company network issue.
Callinize would instantly get working on whatever issue would come up and work with our internal team to resolve the issue.

• Beoordeeld op 2-10-2015
Candice M.
Onboarding Account Specialist
Internet
  • Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018

"Could not do my job as efficient without it!"

Opmerkingen: Tenfold is used in our B2B department. Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us to log calls more efficiently. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature. We are also able to record our findings from each call. Using Tenfold for our sales department we display live call metrics on projection scoreboard, which helps to create a fun, competitive, productive work environment.

Pluspunten: Integrates with Salesforce easily
intuitive and seamless
Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM.

Minpunten: pop up disappears in the middle of notes
takes awhile to come back up when it rarely does crash
incoming call pop up interferes with current call

• Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018
Hannah L.
Senior Business Account Manager
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2017

"A Key Component of Staying Organized 7 Productive"

Pluspunten: This software is essential to my day-to-day sales functions. It automatically populates the contact’s name for an incoming/outgoing call if the number is in the system. Call notes appear easily to remind you of previous conversations with clients, which in turn, causes you to follow up on any outstanding opportunities. Tracking the amount of our calls to each account and the duration of those calls helps us to easily analyze which clients aren’t being targeting enough. Tenfold’s customer service is fantastic. If we’re having an issue, there is always someone available to assist.

Minpunten: Click to call works more often than not, but every now and then the system crashes. The floating UI doesn’t always pop out.

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2017
Travis L.
Assistant Inside Sales Manager
Kleding en mode, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2018

"Tenfold is a great software to use in a large call center setting. Support service is unmatched!"

Opmerkingen: Call Stats, syncing with our CRM for ease of looing up account.

Pluspunten: I like how you can easily track the productivity of teams within our call center. It allows you to group members and then easily edit them out. Ease of use is spot on, and I can most likely figure out anything I need to on my own. They do have a great support staff if you happen to get stuck. I also like how to syncs to our CRM (Salesforce) quite nicely.

Minpunten: The only issue I experience is that sometimes it crashes during the day and we have to wait for it to come back up. We do have close to 150 users of the software at any given day, so not sure if it reaches capacity or what. However, it resolves rather quickly. I think it's just a little hiccup that will be resolved with time.

Daniel P.
National Sales Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2018

"Easy to use software, great for seamless Salesforce calls integration"

Opmerkingen: Our company is big on not making users do anything that upper management wouldn't do. Tenfold allows users to enter a call without leaving the task at hand. We have more call notes than we've ever had and follow up has improved.

Pluspunten: Easy to set up, smoothest integration I've been a part of.
Intuitive UI
Minimal training needed
The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore.
Tenfold makes it take no extra time to log Salesforce calls.
Useful for making sure Salesforce is used as a tool, rather than an extra task.
We also use Tenfold to display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard for the sales department.
We now have more information logged for all customers and improved follow up.

Minpunten: Occasional ghost calls
Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted
Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.
Had to modify some phone system settings to make everything work correctly.

Jack P.
Manager, Account Management | Trade
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2017

"Clean UX and UI! Easy to use!"

Pluspunten: We needed a great platform to record and track all of our calls in a non invasive and easy solution, Tenfold definitely solves for this issue. UI and UX are very important to me in day to day operations of a product. The tenfold pop up has exactly what it needs to have, no more, no less. The popup pops up almost instantly. The reporting and gamification dashboard is easy to use as well!

Minpunten: From a reporting standpoint, there is sometimes a discrepancy between the # of minutes on the physical handset, the tenfold pop up and the data that is in Salesforce. I wish that was a manager override button that I could input a call with a specific call length so it feeds into Tenfold and Salesforce. It’d be great if there was a snooze function, where the pop up wouldn’t pop up for a given time in the event one of my reps need to focus on another task at hand.

Michael D.
Sales Associate
Consumentengoederen

"easy and beautiful"

Opmerkingen: Increased sales, improved service, and more confidence.

Pluspunten: It's easy of use, user friendly interface, and it's incredible customer support. With the ability to use special commands, Tenfold is an awesome call capture system. The data of any client can be pulled up easily or just done in an instant. It provides a user friendly interface, with a great set of tools hidden behind. The implementation of instant email, voicemail drops, and magic commands can help you achieve excellent results in whatever field you're in. They have an awesome customer service team that will even check up with you after awhile to see how it's going. Their service is very unique in an industry without a face.

Minpunten: It can be a little glitchy. Not to the point where it becomes a detriment, but only a bit annoying. Sometimes it won't respond for a few seconds. But I believe the pros outweight the cons.

Kevin C.
Account Manager
Consumentengoederen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-9-2018

"Streamlines Communication"

Pluspunten: The feature runs rather smoothly when working.

Minpunten: Consistently breaks down. Customer support has been helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 6-9-2018
Joel B.
Technology Consultant
51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2018

"Great Product, needs a few options"

Opmerkingen: The popup was great. It worked as expected.

Pluspunten: I love the idea of a popup when a phone call comes in. The ability to see the information you need about the incoming call before you answer it is extremely valuable. The software performed as expected. The sales team and tech support team were all very friendly and took care of all the issues I had. Good response time and an overall good experience with the company as a whole.

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2018
Jason C.
Manager, Trade Program at Wayfair
Internet
  • Beoordeeld op 19-10-2017

"Great App for a Growing Sales Team"

Opmerkingen: Scalable UX and UI software to implement at SFDC launch. Greatly improved productivity metrics shortly after launch (30% increase in KPI) Less failure down time due to excellent customer support.

Pluspunten: We have been able to implement, improve and track Sales actitivities, vastly increasing our ability to correlate production with sales performance. The Tenfold dashboard provides an excellent real time view of my sales team's production by hour and connection percentage, both at a high level and granular views. My team enjoys the Dashboard's lighthearted terms for high performers (Overclocker= most phone time, Good Sumaritan = most call notes) and it encourages healthy competition. Tenfold's customer service is fast and effective. They are consistently improving the product are great at implimenting fixes based on feedback.

Minpunten: UI can lag infrequently. I would like to see more customized views on the Dashboard in the future although this may affect ease of use.

• Beoordeeld op 19-10-2017