SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite reviews

Over SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

Verbeter de prestaties van werknemers en breng activiteiten voor bedrijfsgroei op één lijn met een oplossing voor talentbeheer die in de cloud is geïmplementeerd.

Meer informatie over SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

UI for time off management is pretty neat compared to other tools available in the market. Performance and goal Management and LKM modules are the most likable feature.

User interface is very old fashioned and navigation within program to find correct functions and features are really hard.

Beoordelingen van SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

3,8
3,7
4,0
Waar voor je geld
3,7

SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite heeft een totaalscore van 4,0 van 5 sterren op basis van 257 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (257)

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Maximize Your HR Potential with SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite is a powerful software solution that can help businesses of all sizes manage and optimize their HR processes. Its wide range of features and customizable options make it a valuable tool for improving HR efficiency and employee engagement. However, its cost and complexity may be drawbacks for some users.

SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite is a comprehensive software solution that helps businesses manage and optimize their human resources processes. Here are some pros and cons that we see in this software solution after using it for few years. SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite offers a wide range of HR features, including performance management, succession planning, and learning and development. It has customizable options that allow our businesses to tailor the solution to our specific needs. Also It can helped us to streamline our HR processes and improve efficiency, leading to increased productivity and cost savings. Not only that but also this solution includes features that help businesses improve employee engagement, such as employee feedback and recognition programs.

SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite can be expensive, especially for smaller businesses with limited budgets.

HR team lead in India
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

One of the best HRM tool in the software market.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been an excellent experience using this software and highly recommend this for HR management.

SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite simplifies the process of hire till retire, helps easily onboard the candidates, manage their profiles and then termination is done on the same tool.

SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite needs certain improvements such as position based permissions, which is currently limited to role based permissions.

Executive Assistant in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Not Intuitive and Complicated for no reason

2,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: would not recommend to any person or business. not user friendly, not intuitive, and as previously mentioned I am constantly troubleshooting this software with my team and our administrator. on more than one occasion, people's time off has not accrued properly resulting in them either having a surplus or less vacation days than they're supposed to. any time i need to do anything in this software it is overly complicated. i miss our old vacation time software, and so does our team.

I like that there is an app, however i've never used it and i'm not sure how many of our staff use it either.

The main reason we use SF is time off requests/vacation management. After almost 2yrs of use, I still get emails from multiple team members that are struggling to: - see their total accrued vacation time - enter in their own vacation time (Aka they email asking me to do it for them) - cancel their own days off (they email me asking me to do it for them) - edit requests on their own (ex: changing from 3 days of vacation to 2 etc) without cancelling and re-entering the whole thing My biggest frustration with SF is that it doesn't show team members their total time off, it only shows what they've accrued as of the day they are looking at their profile. in order to see how many days they have left to book they have to adjust the calendar. I get the most emails about this issue, and my team struggles with this the most. You can't tell if a person has requested a 1/2 or full day w/o going "all the way" into the request - i should be able to look at either the homepage or Workflow Requests and tell if the person needs one day or just a 1/2. Instead you have to go into their profile, look at the request and THEN you can find out how much time they're requesting. I also get email notifs every time i cancel someone else's vacation time and yet they won't get an email. i've reached out to our system admin about this more than once and they can't seem to come up with a resolution. This software looks and feels old school - very windows 95.

Maarten
Ehs officer in Nederland
Farmaceutica, 501-1.000 werknemers

Maintain trainings and ensure qualified employees

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Tracking uneasy without using paper folders and signatures.

I really do not have any cons. The software suits out needs.

Priyanka
Sr. associate in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent product

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience… ease to use it is very smooth

Accessibility and user friendliness.. UI is amazing

Nothing much that I have which I don’tLike

Gary
Inventory Team Leader in VS
Consumentengoederen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great Tool, if it's used!

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

This tool allows you to track and manage several aspects of your team along with having a single point of contact for all your HR needs. What I like most about this software is being able to track and manage my employees training requirements for the quarter and for the year. I also like to use the JD tool to create an impactful posting for my next open positions.

One thing I found that I like least was that not all managers use this software so some data may be missing or invalid. Because this relies on input from several managers for an overall picture of the employee, if other team members in management do not use this tool, it can be difficult to have the whole picture.

Geetika
Sales & Marketing Manager in India
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers

Review for SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

One stop best software for HR that provides amazing employee experiences and manages multiple segments to workforce. It has most advance workforce management features.

I believe that functionality wise it needs an improvement, there should be a timely software updates and The data visualization is less.

Premkumar
Group Manager in VS
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Product Review

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Product is configurable and easy to implement

Customisation is least possible. However few are possible with good features

Luca
Luca
Sr Curriculum developer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Used SF LMS from 2015 to 2020

3,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is ok for Pharma compliance but it is too complex and old technology to compete with fully cloud based software. At least it was up to 2020

Very feature rich, robust architecture.

Lack of flexible reporting. Too dependent on a 3rd party integrator Impasible to customise core settings

Dana
VS
Farmaceutica

System Admin Experience with SuccessFactors

2,0 8 jaar geleden

Updates came out on a regular basis and they listened to their clientele as to what was needed. It was a great tool for companies who have very basic review to do and could accommodate multiple review processes, as well as compensation processes.

It was hard to customize or make it fit what your company needed if it didn't match the way the system was setup. It was also hard to get answers from the company and we were usually passed around to multiple people before we were ever given an answer. From our experience, the system also experienced numerous bugs. Very often it seemed like we were dealing with a bug and having to wait on a patch. I know the company was going through a lot of growth and changes, but it was very stressful to constantly deal with the system not working properly.

Amy
Amy
Team Lead in VS
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Adequate ATS Tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product gets the job done at the end of the day but it can be unpredictable most often than not. It's user friendly but also is not expansive enough to be a designed tool to function with increased creativity.

The product is user friendly and the ability to perform basic functions works for daily use. The product asthetics are appealing .

A lot of areas are in need of improvement. When software updates the next day there are always issues that arise that cause delays in daily tasks. External customers are limited in some user options that should not be restricted.

Edrick
Process Associate in Filipijnen
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers

This Software Makes Managing Employee Data Management Easier

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having this software is a great tool for HR professionals. It lessens our work on Data Management and it also minimizes the use of paper which is beneficial to our nature. There are just some technical issues with access management but easily managed by their support team. Overall, I am thankful my company has this system as it saves me more time and made my tasks easier, thus, I can focus on other things that we have yet to automate.

I like that this software have a lot to offer although our company has decided to blend it to Oracle HCM as it was our old system and we cannot easily shift to SAP. It is very easy to use and it covers from onboarding, performance management, data management, payroll until offboarding.

There are a number of instance of having access errors for our employee's portal.

Inayat
Executive-HR in India
Horeca

Executive-HR

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
? Ensuring compliance of SOPs and company policies.
? Responsible to introduce new HR initiatives viz. linking pay to performance, reward and recognition policy etc.
? Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to Management.
? Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
? Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
? Develop and Maintain healthy relation with Govt. and Non Govt. Organizations for better and fast functioning of organization.
? Plan for employee's performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
? Be a point of contact for all Line Manager/Candidate Queries.
? Maintaining the entire MIS of the employees engaged at resort

Holly
Director, Talent Planning and Workforce Analytics in VS
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

Some strong points

4,0 4 jaar geleden

During my time leading succession planning/talent planning for a Fortune 500 company, we implemented the TM suite by SuccessFactors. The strong points were the active facilitation usage that business leaders experienced in meetings... meaning that as they were talking through talent planning meetings, it was incredibly easy to follow along in the system and update records/notes, and establish succession plans.

The back end reporting was difficult, and not integrated well with other modules, as well as our SAP HR system.

Stephanie
Continuing Education Manager in VS
Verzekeringen

New LMS is a Hit!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

SuccessFactors provides a lot of bells and whistles compared to our old learning management system. We've used SF for almost a year and have been extremely pleased with our ability to: assign learning to specific groups, bundle training into programs and curriculums, and easily track training. One feature that has been extremely beneficial to our field force is the My Team tile, which allows supervisors and alternative supervisors to assign training, track training, and run reports. This was not possible with our former LMS.

It is not the easiest system to use. I would recommend hands-on training to learn how to load courses, exams and live events, as it's a pretty arduous process. Customer service hasn't been the best. With our old LMS, issues were addressed within 48 hours. Recently, we had an issue that took almost a week to resolve. Additionally, setting up curriculums / programs for specific work groups, etc. is challenging. We recently needed to set up four curriculums as part of our Firm Element training and it took three times to get it right. That was frustrating.

HRIS Sr. Analyst in VS
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

A cloud based HCM tool that enables manager self service with an easy to use tool.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best part about it is that you can track everything in regard to activities in the system. This allowed you to report on different programs and initiatives and reduces data inconsistencies.

The system is very easy to use and managing data via portlets is extremely intuitive. The system also allows managers to take actions therefore offering manager self-service.

Quarterly releases which delays fixes and new features based on company's agenda not the clients. Customer support at times is very slow to solve complex issues.

Amanda
LMS Admin in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Effective LMS with Additional Tools and Resources

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a useful tool that has helped us accomplish learning and development initiatives, performance-driven development, and much more.

It's nice to have not only your learning management system (LMS), but also your performance review and feedback system in one. We do not utilize all of it's features, but those we do are effective and is fairly easy to catch on to.

Some action items are harder to find than others and you have to search for them among the different tabs and functions under each. Some rating limitations within the system for performance if you want to customize your own rating system.

HR Strategist, Talent Assessor and Development Coach in Canada
Bouwmaterialen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Considering everything, my pick for an HRIS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The sales cycle delivered what they promised; the implementation team was very supportive. S the post go-live support model is the best I have experienced.

The security and features of the end to end product were very robust. The IT team was happy with it and so was HR. A win!

There is some awkwardness in the user experience which results in extra clicks to navigate around. It’s clear the modules were stand-alone and have been patched together.

Eduardo
Eduardo
Corporate Procurement in Mexico
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great HR software and for salaries & benefits

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The employee management has improved substantially since Success Factors was implemented in my company. From training management to team management and career development, everything can be done from here, and it's mobile so, I can approve requests and track other things while on the go.

I really like that since we are using success in my company, we do almost everything related to career development and benefits and employee management in the solution. We manage our objectives, 360 evaluations, trainings, vacations, vacants and more from success.

Sometimes new releases change things in the platform and I have discovered that every now and then we lost some features we had in the past.. but new things appear so is more the benefits than the bad things.

Garrett
SVP Finance & Operations in
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good product; would be great to see more...

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stay true to what you are good at; be the best there and innovate! If you nail that people will continue to come; but if you bury the features within SAP - my guess is that they will be quickly overtaken.

It has been interesting to see how SuccessFactors has evolved and is now being positioned within SAP. I have always seen them as stronger in performance management and succession. The frameworks the tool was originally based on have certainly held the test of time.

As with everyone acquired by Oracle or SAP; you wonder what is going to be left in a couple of years. Also, struggle with the adequacy of the payroll, benefits, workforce management, etc.. Have always understood why they wanted to be there but it's a bit like going to a motorcycle dealer to but a car.

Rajesh
Program Manager in
Managementconsulting, 501-1.000 werknemers

SAP tool review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Integration of all modules makes a seamless experience if all upstream and downstream process is set up effectively. The checks and balances in terms of validations are set up which ensures integrity of data.

Complex change management process and it takes long time to drive changes in the SAP system. This often leads to escalations and low user satisfaction

Anthony
VS
Marketing en reclame
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Neat software package that lets you manage your company's people organ

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Success factors has a very unique feel to it that is easy and intuitive to navigate. There's not much you need to do in terms of learnings or trainings (at least in my case), as you can pick up most of what you have to do just by fiddling around within the UI. It's responsive, you can customize the layout to correspond with company logos/colors, and it integrates with excel imports/exports which is a feature I use often when im doing bulk changes.

I enjoy most features of the product, I haven't had a hard time doing anything, and the few times I had the support was able to help me. The one thing I'm not too keen on is the layout on some sections of the product. Some pages don't always make good use of the layout, this leaves some pages with excessive blank space, and some pages look a little cluttered. This is by no means bad to the point of unusability, just a little nitpicky in terms of UI design.

Jonathan
Venezuela
Bron: GetApp

Excellent application for production companies

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It is a software that allows modular growth, adjusts and parameterizes the needs of each country, has absolute control of information security, integrates different areas of the company, and has in detail all operations

It is very expensive, the implementation takes a long time, it requires the change of many processes to adapt to the best practices, the front end is not so friendly when using it. it requires very robust equipment for its implementation.

Stacy
Corporate Benefits Manager in VS
, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

SAP

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Housing all information in one application is very helpful and there was a smooth implementation with all the cheat sheets.

A general canned application and with minimal functionality, unless your team has the ability to write in workarounds. Initially I believed the product to be more sophisticated.

Sarah
HR Analyst in VS
Civiele techniek, 501-1.000 werknemers

Decent program but our platform is outdated.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The software is very customizable and we've been able to update content as needed with ease. The recruiting and professional development categories are decent.

Our platform is outdated and we'd have to pay a rather obscene amount of money to get it up-to-speed with other clients. The recruiting pipeline is sluggish and we often have to rely on working with third-party support rather than getting what we need from SAP support.