Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over CARET Legal

Modern, robuust praktijkbeheer met geïntegreerde e-mail en boekhouding. Aatrekkelijke, intuïtieve interface en apps voor iOS en Android.

Meer informatie over CARET Legal

Most legal matter management only has some money reports, Zola has full accounting, meaning you can actually run a P&L for your business.

Beoordelingen van CARET Legal

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

CARET Legal heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 131 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (131)

Sorteren op

Heb je CARET Legal eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (131)

Managing Partner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Significant upgrade from our last billing software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zola Suite is significantly improving the efficiency of our timekeeping and billing processes. We are spending less time to get bills out, and they are going out faster. I am very happy we made the switch.

First and foremost, being able to access the software via a web-based login is extremely useful, especially when so many of us are working from home. Time entry is straightforward and easy. I do feel like it is helping us capture a higher percentage of our billable work than we did in the past. Most of the reporting functionality is really great. Customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. Integration with Quickbooks Online is really nice.

The transition from our old software to the new (e.g., data migration) was tough. To be fair, we expected it to be tough: we used the old software for almost 15 years so it had a lot of data and we were heavily reliant on it and very used to the way it worked. The Zola customer service folks worked with us tirelessly to make it happen and that was great, but even though we expected the transition to be difficult, it was slightly more difficult than we expected. Access to historical data (data imported from our old software) is more limited than I was hoping for. The default user types are a little too limited (there's no middle ground between "has all access and all rights" and "doesn't have sufficient access to do essential tasks") but the customer support team very quickly found a custom solution for us, which was great.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Michael. Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that Zola has significantly improved the efficiency of your timekeeping and billing processes. We're sorry to hear that your migration expectations were not met. With an advanced migration, our team will migrate contacts, calendar events, matters, tasks, unbilled time entries, trust balances and more. While most legal practice management providers will not migrate historical financial data, we're committed to pushing the envelope and our dedicated data operations team is developing tools that will allow us to increase the volume of data we're able to efficiently and accurately migrate for clients. More on that to come soon! With respect to your feedback around user profiles, as an EnterprisePlus user, we can create custom user types for your account. A member of our support team will be in touch to help ensure that everything is configured correctly.

Kit
Kit
Managing Partner in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best overall in case management software, but has minor UI annoyances

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After using Clio, MyCase, and PracticePanther at various points in my career (and testing CosmoLex and RocketMatters most recently when opening a new firm), none of the CMS programs on the market have come close to ZolaSuite's comprehensive functionality. Having the ability to do not just case management and billing, but complete firm accounting/reconciliation is a godsend. The integrated CRM in the Enterprise Plus tier is fantastic - no need to have an outside CRM that may or may not fully integrate with your CMS. The email feature is the clencher - having an actual, FULL email inbox that syncs with Gsuite email makes keeping case-related correspondence a snap.

Robust program that covers everything from case management to client lead intake to comprehensive firm accounting. Easy to use and navigate for the most part. Integrated CRM and FULL accounting of all operating and trust accounts with triple reconciliation keeps the entire process streamlined and accessible without having to utilize a dozen different programs and hoping nothing falls through the cracks.

Has minor UI issues that can be annoying, particularly the inability to active a full subscription without going through a multi-step process involving both the sales department and support team at Zola. This should be a "click here, pick your plan, enter your payment method" process with no need to have it "activated" by the company before being able to use it. That being said, there are some additional features that I would love to see Zola add/integrate/improve ASAP (which I am sending to Zola as suggestions for future improvements). If these features were incorporated, ZolaSuite would certainly be a category killer and rapidly take over the entire market, but they are not "dealbreaker" items as far as I'm concerned for overall ratings.

Lee

Big Fan of Caret

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Very user friendly product. The ability to enter time and invoice within was a great plus.

Difficult to track and save emails which caused me to seek out a different product.

vorige maand

Hi, Lee. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with CARET Legal. We love hearing from happy customers like you! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team regarding tracking and saving emails. They'd be happy to assist you.

Jennifer
Attorney - Solo in VS
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Problems Never Seem to End

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall - Be very careful before going Zola Suite. It's not a panacea. I'm currently looking into other programs that may be a bit more expensive, simply because Zolasuite has made me lose too much client chargeable time dealing with all their random quirks. I'm a solo practitioner and, literally, time is money for me. I don't have an IT department to deal with the growing pains that Zola Suite is making their users experience.

Robust all-in-one package, which makes it very unique in the law practice management sphere. Very reasonably priced for the functionality. Relatively easy to use once you get past the learning curve. US-based support that is very responsive (more on that below).

Where do I begin?! I have had nothing but problems since the beginning - and I've only been using it for about 4 months. I prepaid for a year and now I regret it. I wanted an all-in-one reasonably priced software that includes CRM, accounting/billing, and time tracking without having to integrate with other apps. However, the program is a bit slow and clunky (I have a new laptop, so it's not the specs of the laptop). At one point I could not access Ad--be pdf files, and I was on with support for about 3 hours trying to get it fixed. Turns out - they never saw this before. They fixed it, but it cost me 3 hours of client chargeable time. Next issue was billing. Apparently, I had to SET UP bulk billing (which is free), if I wanted bulk billing. No one actually told me that through the whirlwind of training I initially received. First month I sent manual bills - no biggie. Next month, I had my web developer set it up on the back end as instructed. Turns out we ran into problems. BIG PROBLEMS. First, emails wouldn't go out b/c ONE client didn't have an email address. Their response - just add a dummy email. So I put in a dummy address - result: emails with invoices were sent to the clients, BUT they had NO ACCESS TO PAY ONLINE via email link. I spent hours with them to deal with the various billing matters. Again - their response - we've never had this issue before. FINALLY - they removed Enterprise access to edit documents within Zola WITHOUT notifying me.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your negative experiences. We recognize that transitioning to a new platform can be challenging but we strive to make the process efficient and seamless whether you're a solo practitioner or a member of a 200-user firm. In reviewing your feedback, it seems that many of these issues could have been resolved with more comprehensive training and better communication during the onboarding process. We have shared this feedback with our dedicated onboarding and training team, and a member of our senior leadership team will be in touch to make sure you are configured for success with Zola moving forward.

Christian

Cloud-based practice management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Built-in accounting was important and Zola's accounting features are excellent, though we'd occasionally like to be able to customize reports. Even so, we can get the info we need. Time entry is easy and set up to facilitate completeness. The automatic time entry windows help us not to lose time. Matters management is simple and flexible. Document upload and management is good, with features to avoid duplication, track versions, view documents easily, automatic OCR, integration with Word. Email handling and the ability to associate emails with matters is good. but the change from server-based management comes with

Some of the issues are simply the result of being a web-based program, so navigating and using requires people to change habits, and some features of local server-based management are not available. OCR is not always consistent - some documents that OCR in a local pdf editing app do not seem to OCR on Zola. Wish list: a plug-in to permit creation of a spreadsheet in Excel and direct upload to Zola like the Word plug-in; Outlook shared calendar integration so the entire firm calendar would synch with the shared Microsoft Exchange Outlook calendar; an invite mechanism like Outlook; the ability to save all email attachments at once to a matter folder; the ability to move documents from a matter to another matter subfolder; the ability to change the document menu from white lettering on grey to black lettering on white; the ability to import V-cards; icon notification of email receipt; document searching by date created/modified

2 jaar geleden

Christian, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Zola Suite as well as your wish list. We always welcome feature requests and enhancements that will greatly improve our platform. We're working on some enhancements to OCR and we're discussing the ability to customize reports with our product team. Stay tuned!

Gary
Lawyer in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Caret should not be in this space

3,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over the years, the software utility has declined.

It was a good product when there was customer support. They no longer offer decent customer support. Taking 5 days to add a new employee is inexcusable. It impedes my buisness

Customer support has been outsourced to offshore. They also started using a VoIP solution, but a cheap one making it very difficult to hear and understand that tech on the line. Moreover, they make it difficult to even reach a tech person and when you do, they are lazy and sometimes, just plain defiant. For example, I asked them to add a new employee recently, and was directed to watch videos. I replied that if I could have done it myself, I would have. They should not be in this space and I dont plan to stay with them after this.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Gary, we're very sorry to hear that your experience with CARET Legal is not living up to your expectations. We will be sure to pass along this feedback to our team and use it to continuously improve our customer experience.

Eva
P.A. in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Zola Helps Greatly with Productivity

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zola has definitely made billing and invoicing much more efficient. Not just for us, but also for the client. Being able to easily pay their invoices has been very helpful. Also, Zola has a variety of reports you can run to see all aspects of your firm's financial and billing records. There are so many reports which you can create to determine how your company is being run.

The customer service is excellent. Sometimes a software can be good, but if the customer service is not as good or better, it can make working with it more difficult. I have always had great customer support whenever calling Zola, and I called a lot at the beginning of the software implementation. I don't call as often now, but I know when I do call, I will get the same customer support as I did when I called more often. The Customer Support team is very good!

In the Documents section, there is no way to easily blackline documents and keep newer versions. Zola's software does not recognize the newer versions of documents. I'm hoping they will change this in the future.

3 jaar geleden

Hi, Eva. Thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that Zola Suite has helped your practice become more productive. Within Zola's document management section, you can upload new versions of documents and the current version number will appear on the right of the document's name (example: "Ver 5"). By simply clicking on the version number, you will see every version that was uploaded along with which team member made the update to the document, when it was updated and if it was indexed. You also have the ability to make a past version of the document the most "current" version. We understand that you'd like the ability to blackline documents. This isn't currently available in Zola Suite but a document comparison feature is on our development roadmap. We'll be sure to update you when it is released.

PeggyAnn

Great Product!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time management has been greatly improved. I was very nervous to change software as I have been using the same software for just short of 20 years (we used the same software in our prior firm). The Zola Suite team was amazing at holding my hand through the process and making sure that we were satisfied with everything.

Zola Suite saves us time that we didn't realize we were wasting before. We're able to efficiently maintain and manage clients, files and leads all in one place. It also makes working from home as efficient as working in the office. Further customer support is amazing. They promptly answer every single question and concern.

There is very little that we dislike about Zola Suite. Anything that we have concerns about, they try to address and show us a proper way to manage. There are definitely some areas that are different than our prior software but that's to be expected. There are so many benefits to Zola Suite that we are not actually able to take full advantage of them yet as we are still working on transitioning to the system and learning the ins and outs.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Member Attorney in VS

Best Practice Management System with Integrated Features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been with them for 4 years and Zola management is always working with us on solutions to make the system work better for our needs.

Everything you need for a matter is integrated into one fantastic page, which allows you to stay on top of everything.

I wish you could customize a home page for each matter to provide a smattering of information from other tabs.

2 jaar geleden

Jeffrey, thank you so much for taking the time to review Zola Suite. We really appreciate your feedback. In regards to your comment about customizing a homepage for each matter, we do have Matterscapes, which allows you to create a customized view of all your matter records. You can filter matters by practice area, responsible attorney, open date or custom fields. You can also save these filters so you can efficiently manage your caseload at the click of a button. If you'd like to learn more about setting up Matterscapes for your firm, please reach out to our Support Team at [email protected].

Ramey
Ramey
Attorney & Member in VS

Overall, very pleased with the software, generally easy to use, really enjoy working with the compan

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Handles most of the tasks of law firm administration and management with ease. Really makes life and running a law office simpler, particularly for a solo or small firm with little to no staff.

The responsiveness of tech support and customer service to not only troubleshooting problems, but suggested features and improvements, is absolutely top notch. That alone is enough to really recommend Zola.

Sometimes, the workflow can be a bit awkward, as some features are less intuitive or require more steps. Links that you would expect to be there are sometimes missing (for example, there is no way to click on the Matter on the Task item to go to the Matter page). For the most part, though, these things are often fixed in updates, and the usability continues to be refined so that clunkier parts of the site get better over time.

Katherine

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Intuitive and useful software for managing a law practice

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are solving matters falling through the cracks. We are able to save all emails to the file and organize documents in a centralized spot. Documents can be organized into specific categories. The accounting feature allows employees and supervisors to track progress and productivity. Invoices are sent directly from the platform to the email address on file for the client. The client portal allows clients to upload files directly. Payments made by clients are reconciled immediately. Matters are managed and tracked from a single place. The time keeping functions are helpful, i.e. tracking phone call and email lengths, with the option to auto-create a tyime entry. This is great product for solo and small firms.

The support staff is incredibly knowledgeable and quick to respond to any inquiries. If a feature is missing, they are quick to fix or add it. Billing is quick and easy, as is jumping to various matters. The calendar syncs to other calendar apps, making scheduling accurate. The reporting feature shows many different metrics of productivity. You can email directly from a matter and create a time entry, making accurate billing easy. Client demographics are saved and can be imported into new matters. The software detects email from case related contacts. Form documents can be added as templates that are auto-filled. The interface is nice looking and intuitive. Their customer service is unmatched. Client and admin functions are outstanding. It also integrates with Law Pay. You get exactly what they tell you you're doing to get. There are so many features, I'm sure we are actually underutilizing the platform. The mobile app is very easy to use and has all of the relevant features.

The task feature is helpful for remembering deadlines and setting reminders, but does not send alerts when a task becomes due or overdue. Sometimes there is a delay between an email being received in my inbox and showing in Zola. Email glitches happen with some regularity. There is no ability to pop emails out in a separate window. When we have had an issue in the past, Zola has been fast to respond and resolve the issue. They have added functions and features based on our requests. There are bugs, but they work hard to correct them.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Katherine, we're glad to hear that Zola Suite helps you manage your practice in a more efficient way. In regards to Zola's task feature, users who assign a task to another member of their team have the ability to receive an alert when the task is completed or overdue. Those who were assigned the task will receive an email with the task description and due date, and if the assignee doesn't complete the task in time, it will display in the "Overdue" tab of the assignee's task list. In addition, Zola's email client supports the ability to pop emails out into a separate window when viewing and composing emails. Please reach out to our Support team if you have any questions.

Attorney/Shareholder in VS
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zola Suite is Perfect for Small and Solo Law Firms

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zola Suite has saved me quite a bit of overhead, as I have cut out all third party providers with the exception of payroll.

Zola Suite allows me to manage both the clients side and the business side of my practice with ease. When I moved to solo practice I knew I would need a solid and easy to use practice management system and Zola has been a perfect fit for my needs. I also love the support Zola provides with real humans who are knowledgable about the product. Their follow up is outstanding.

I wish Zola had a better means for client to push a tab on my invoices and pay by credit card. Zola does integrate with Law Pay which has that feature, but the process gets clunky. That said, it is entirely possible that Zola has implemented a better process for credit cards and I am just unaware of it.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback, David. We're glad that Zola Suite is helping to manage the business side of your practice with ease. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with Zola's LawPay integration. A member of our support team will reach out to you for further assistance.

Catherine
Owner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

I am sorry to say that this company cannot deliver the product it promised.

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am afraid that I wasted money on this software. It promised a number of very useful features and was easy to use. However, after 6 months, the ability to manage emails was ruined by a bug that prevented me from deleting emails from my Inbox. This makes the software unusable - I cannot have emails piling up in my Inbox. Since the company is unable to correct the problem, I must move on to the different product.

The interface is attractive and intuitive. The features would be excellent if they worked. The invoicing system is easy to use, and the program promises a number of useful attributes.

Unfortunately, this product does not work and the company cannot fix it. While using the software for 6 months, we encountered several glitches. Until recently, we could live with those glitches. However, the software now refuses to delete emails from my Inbox and the company cannot correct this problem. The problem is severe - I cannot have emails piling up in my Inbox forever - and forces me to get rid of the program even though I prepaid for three annual licenses. In addition, the calendar sync with Outlook does not work at all (even though the company claims it syncs with Outlook) and it does not sync contacts with Outlook. The company has been unable to deliver the upgrades and improvements that it promised.

6 jaar geleden

We're very sorry for the frustrations you've encountered. I'm personally going to see to it that we pull out all stops to address the issues you're encountering. Fred Cohen, CEO

Andrew
Principal in VS

Practice management that understands that this is a business I'm running

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The two big things that Zola gets right are the accounting component and work flow for billing. Before trying Zola, I tried manual spreadsheets, FreshBooks, Harvest, CaseOne, Clio, Xero, ebility, and probably some others. None of them got out of the way and let me run a business like Zola does. Yes, they assume that I have a dedicated office manager, but even when I do, why would I want to do that to them? Clio is close, because it understands the way that legal cases files flow, and if Clio were starting now, I think they would handle matters and clients like Zola Suite does. The alternatives I spend the most time with, Clio and Xero, are married to their cloud integration such that it seems that they can't add really obvious features because they would cannibalize (aka "Sherlock") their partners. Zola is a better platform because other sites that relay on integrations to other apps mean they have one-way sync and one-way is stupid for billing because I need it to be in one place not two.

There are some user interface things that I think will improve in the coming year. (For example, I don't use Zola for email, the fact that it is front and center doesn't help me, but that is not something I have to work around.) They publish their roadmap so I know that the platform is going to develop.

Kelly
Legal Assistant in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

I have used almost every legal software available. Zola is by far the most user friendly!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time keeping is the biggest!

Zola customer service is prompt and very helpful. The software is user friendly and easy to navigate through. Time keeping and invoicing is very simple. We used to miss a lot of billable time not logging all emails, but with Zola once you open your email and select a matter the timer begins and is added to your matter time sheet when you click send! Zola seems to be updating their software often and offers new helpful features.

Caseway can use some work. Our clients find it difficult to set up their Caseway accounts. But it is constantly being improved with updates. The other, (although a minor issue) it would be nice to open attachments to view before downloading or saving to Zola docs.

Sheri
attorney in VS

Need a manual to help with main features. It is good software, just not customer friendly at times

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It does help me stay organized with time schedules, tasks to do, and client matters. It had good points, but is not very user friendly.

The software provides the ability to keep track of which area is bringing in more clients. Setting up the matters is a good function. Finally syncing the calendar with google is a plus (even if it did double everything at first..

Billing is difficult and does not integrate with bank accounts. Doubles the time. Also making corrections to information or adding information to the client matter is not easy and has no clear directions. Need a how-to manual.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Sheri, Thank you for providing this feedback. Our team is currently in the process of creating a detailed user manual, but in the meantime you can access many instructional articles and videos by visiting our Help Center here: https://help.zolasuite.com/portal/home We plan on releasing a live bank account feed by the end of Q4, so we will be sure to reach out to you once that update is live. You can update Matter information at any time by going directly to that Matter and selecting the field you wish to edit. Our Support team is available to answer any questions you may have, and go through our Billing features in more detail. We offer unlimited training, so feel free to reach out by phone or email. Kind Regards, Eileen Ehrlich Client Success Manager

Zola Suite is sweet

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to remove myself from quickbooks and begin more document merging than in the past.

integration of accounting, document prep and merge, matters time tracking and billing features.

Integration with Best Case bankruptcy program would be great and help me tremendously

2 jaar geleden

Hi John. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Zola Suite. We're thrilled to hear that our accounting system has helped your firm move away from QuickBooks and increase efficiency.

Billie
Billie
Forfeiture Counsel in VS

This is the most comprehensive Legal CMS in it's price range, by far!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The interface is intuitive so I can easily teach myself as I go. I like that almost every option is customizable to look and feel the way I want it to - without having jump through a zillion special hoops for the customization process. Just a click or two and I'm done.

Hmmmm, not much, really. There's a glitch with the google calendar sync where it duplicates entries too many times. But I'd rather it tell me twice than not at all! (I think this glitch is fixed now, anyway).

-Edward
Member in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Good Product -- would subscribe agan

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saves me about 3 hours a month on billing and other administrative tasks.

I like the ability that this product gives me to blend different types of billing methods within the same client. I have been searching for a product that would allow both hourly and flat fee billing by matter and not client.

Still trying to get my hands around the accounting module. Not sure if I am better to wait for full Quick Books integration to start using that functionality. Need to have some method for accounting for expense disbursement which does not require the entry of a check.

lorienne
paralegal in VS

User friendly system

5,0 6 jaar geleden

What I like most about Zola is the easy access to email on the front screen. I also like how you can enter events into the calendar from the email.

What I like least about this software is the difficulty of creating templates. I signed up for training on how to use templates but it wasn't much help.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review of Zola Suite. We're glad Zola Suite is helping streamline emails and calendaring. Depending on your requirements there are a number of ways that document templates can be set up. We're going to reach out to you so that we can set up a few together via screen share.

Make remote practice easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been great and has allowed me to work from home as if I was in the office.

This product has allowed my firm to work remotely and assists me in keep tracking of what everyone is working on without being in the same office

Create and saving new documents are a little difficult at first, but eventually you get used to it.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your feedback, Michael! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Zola Suite.

Sonya
Attorney-Owner in VS

An all inclusive package at a great value

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Choosing ZolaSuite was quite the process for me, but in the end I went with ZolaSuite because of the integrated email and the fact that the accounting software is included. The integration with Outlook (email and calendar) has worked out very well. I also found the software to be fairly intuitive. Customer Service has been very responsive when I've needed to contact them (usually less than 12 hrs definitely within 24). I do a number of pro bono cases and like that I can track the time and create invoices showing the time without a charge by simply checking a box.

The only thing that has been disappointing to me about the software is that due dates cannot be assigned to subtasks in the task templates, only to the completion of the task as a whole.

Therese

Awesome program

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started a private practice and needed an all inclusive law practice management program. Zola Suite has exceeded my expectations and has allowed me to be organized, detailed and profitable. I highly recommend Zola suite to anyone...I only wish they had a program for my family's personal business as well.

The easy access

None

Kevin
Kevin
Founding Member in VS
Rechtspraktijk

I have a very positive opinion of Zola Suite. It has helped me manage my new firm quite well.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I find it easy to use and self explanatory. The biggest benefit has been the ease of tracking my time and easily generating client invoices.

It's not unusual for the site to freeze on me or to run slow. I've had times where I lost an email I drafted because the system locked up and I ended up starting from scratch without it saving a draft of the email.

Catherine
Attorney owner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

I love this software, and I am picky.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Intuitive software to manage my cases, calendar, contacts, and tasks.

It is fast, intuitive, and easy to use. No kidding - you don't have to watch hours of training videos to use it. This system is obviously designed by lawyers for lawyers. It handles all the essential functions of a modern law office, including emails with an easy interface.

Company support is required to embed logos into invoices and signatures into emails. Support is very responsive, so this is not a significant issue. The system is just adding two-way synchronization between Zola and Outlook for calendar and contacts. The synchronization for emails works very well, so I expect the calendar and contact sync will work equally well.