Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Aircall

Aircall is het meest intuïtieve cloudgebaseerde telefoonsysteem. Ervaar een eenvoudige installatie, geen hardware en tientallen CRM-integraties.

Meer informatie over Aircall

232 reviews worden weergegeven

Warrick N.
Warrick N.
Customer Experience Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

"Aircall has helped our business immensely"

Opmerkingen: Aircall has really helped us immensely. Working from home in the early stages of the pandemic was incredibly difficult, so having easy to use systems for our team was important. Initially, we were using hard phones that were required to be plugged directly into the modem. I opted to go with Aircall as it not only allowed us to be free of wires, but gave good insight into when our customers were calling, and recording this information in their HubSpot profile. I found the onboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to be amazing.

Pluspunten: Aircall's design is incredibly simple and easy for everyone in our business. The integration with HubSpot and Shopify works flawlessly and makes life very simple! The onboarding with the Sydney team was excellent.

Minpunten: The actual audio is very good, though only ever as good as your internet connection. I have only ever had minor issues that have been resolved with the amazing support team very quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021
Alex F.
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

"Overall amazing!"

Opmerkingen: Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Pluspunten: The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Minpunten: The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoiper, Ruby Receptionists en CallTools

Redenen om voor Aircall te kiezen: Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

Overgestapt van: CallTools

Redenen om over te stappen op Aircall: Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.

Allen W.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2017

"If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it."

Opmerkingen: Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

Pluspunten: They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

Minpunten: I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning. I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said. Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back. I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed. This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year. Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you! I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2017
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
CSR
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2021

"GREAT DIALER"

Opmerkingen: If I have a small business, I would still use this app :)
You get the quality you paid for!

Pluspunten: Our company has been using Aircall for about 3 years now. It's such a neat, great functioning tool.
I had tried Zoom and RingCentral and I have a hard time hearing the person in another line.
Most of the time, it takes a few seconds for the other person to receive my message.
Aircall does not log

Minpunten: A little expensive than other dialers...

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2021
Chief Executive Officer
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-6-2019

"Aircall has great features!"

Pluspunten: We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Minpunten: The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Overwogen alternatieven: Twilio

Overgestapt van: Twilio

Redenen om over te stappen op Aircall: I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.

• Beoordeeld op 8-6-2019
Caitlin C.
Marketing
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2021

"Do not recommend at all"

Opmerkingen: horrible

Pluspunten: interface looked nice, the call recording function was useful

Minpunten: Where do we begin? Aircall has been nothing but a headache for us. PRODUCT:
- Quality call is SO poor. To the point we just gave up on using the application. Calls would drop out and our customers would complain they could not hear us at all. There would be at least a 2 second delay in calls, the lag was atrocious. Whenever we took this issue up with Aircall it was blamed on our internet. The speed tests they made us do proved our internet was perfectly fine. We use our internet for video calling daily and never have an issue. We have now been using Ring Central, which is also dependent on internet, and according to our users the difference is aboslutely shocking. We have not experienced any call quality issues with them, and they have a really good analytics section showing us the quality of each call. Unlike Aircall, where we had to submit a ticket for every single call that had an issue, and the response we got everytime was that it was our internet problem.
- The mobile app lacks so many features. To answer a call you must answer through the aircall app. On ringcentral, if a call comes through on our phone, we can answer straight away through ringcentral without needing to press onto the app.
- The dashboard had so many glitches. It could not even display the correct time we were making calls. I took this up multiple times with support and for weeks was told it was still being fixed. Integration with our CRM just did not work, our contacts never showed up on our dash

van Aircall op 12-10-2021

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you experienced issues while using our product and working with our teams. Aircall prides itself on bringing its customers the power of voice, and we appreciate that you shared yours with us. Our Product and Tech Teams are focusing on a number of areas in the next year to improve our customer experience including enhanced iOS and Android apps, a redesigned dashboard, and continuous infrastructure improvement to ensure highest call quality and reliability. We hope that we can help resolve this issues with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager with any questions you may have. - Leslie

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2021
Richard F.
Richard F.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019

"Don't waste your time"

Opmerkingen: Very difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.

Pluspunten: They have integrations, and app for iOS and Android

Minpunten: Does not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

Overwogen alternatieven: Service Fusion, Kixie PowerCall en CloudTalk

Redenen om voor Aircall te kiezen: Because Aircall does not work and the support is non.

Overgestapt van: CloudTalk

van Aircall op 11-9-2019

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience getting set up with Aircall. Is there anything specific that you were having trouble with so we can pass along your feedback and try to improve for other users? If so, please send us an email at [email protected] We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart. - Aircall Team

• Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019
Andrew W.
Development Manager
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-8-2020

"AirCall makes handling incoming/outgoing phone calls very easy"

Opmerkingen: We moved all our staff to working from home and needed a way to have the same functionality with our remote workers as we had in our office with extensions, hunt groups etc.

Pluspunten: The desktop client works really well as an endpoint for presence and call handling.

Minpunten: The "IVR" flow is pretty limited in its functionality but it was sufficient for our basic needs.

Eidner R.
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2021

"Ease of Use - Good Call Quality"

Opmerkingen: I liked the service system in the sale and I liked the ease of calls,

Pluspunten: Good call quality
Easy to use
Easy configuration of call equipment
Unlimited calling packages by market segments
Recordings included

Minpunten: Monthly cost but it is compensated with unlimited calling packages

• Beoordeeld op 5-5-2021
Sara gabriela C.
Administrative Assistant
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2021

"Aircall for integration of your business tools"

Pluspunten: That it gives me access analytics that helps me improve the performance of my team and client attention

Minpunten: Frankly we don't have any complains with this software. It has been very helpful...

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2021
Sheila H.
Wholesale Account Manager
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-8-2020

"How I feel about Aircall."

Opmerkingen: I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Minpunten: The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Alexandre C.
Sales Manager
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-5-2021

"Easy to use"

Pluspunten: Hi,
My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests.
Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Minpunten: Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk

Redenen om over te stappen op Aircall: Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.

• Beoordeeld op 2-5-2021
Murali K.
Business Development Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019

"The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!"

Pluspunten: I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Minpunten: We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

• Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019
Stephanie V.
Customer Success Coach
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-12-2020

"Very easy to use for calling!"

Opmerkingen: I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

Pluspunten: What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Minpunten: Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

• Beoordeeld op 31-12-2020
Mike R.
Customer Service Director
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-4-2021

"Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion"

Opmerkingen: Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Pluspunten: Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Minpunten: Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

Overwogen alternatieven: JustCall

Bill H.
Director of Marketing
Entertainment
  • Beoordeeld op 22-3-2016

"Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike"

Pluspunten: - Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important
- Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle.
- My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

Minpunten: - As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times)
- Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

• Beoordeeld op 22-3-2016
Ian P.
Principal Account Executive
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019

"Not Terrible, but Not Gamechanging"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Aircall is neutral. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't steer someone else away from using it. It has good qualities and bad qualities, like most tools...but the good definitely don't outweigh the bad. While it is very easy to use and has some helpful features and automations, it doesn't always work. When it does, it's great. But I have encountered too many functional problems to recommend this tool with confidence. However, I have used worse before, so I wouldn't discourage someone from trying it out. It's not overly expensive, therefor the value isn't terrible, which is why I wouldn't discourage people from trying it out. I've yet to use a better internet based phone service, but they have all had serious flaws, including Aircall. However, for the times it has worked well, it's fantastic, so that does count for something in my book.

Pluspunten: What I've liked most about Aircall is it's level of integration with our CRM (HubSpot) and it's ability to be used across multiple devices with easy access. I use Aircall on my work computer, personal computer, and smartphone. The controls are quite easy, it's very user friendly, and it does record data (call logs, recordings, etc) consistently across all of my different devices. It's also integrated very well with my company's CRM, HubSpot. The calls translate well to our contact or company page associated with the number, it will automatically creat a new contact in HubSpot when dialing a new number, and it stores recordings and what happened on the call quite accurately in our CRM. It's been a nice tool, on this front.

Minpunten: What I've like least about Aircall is the reliability. It has not been an overly reliable phone system. It freezes often, has audio connectivity problems, and usually, if it freezes, just closing and reopening the application the application isn't enough to get it working again. Both myself and my coworkers have had to completely restart our computers to get Aircall to work again after encountering a glitch. Not only does this interrupt productivity, but it can also be challenging because we are evaluated, often, on the number of dials we make. Aircall's inconsistency can create problems regarding our ability to hit our number of dials goal. It is not a very reliable, consistent tool.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019
Hitesh S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"Great Product & Onboarding"

Opmerkingen: AIrcall from the demo , trial and implementation was super! They were so patient

Pluspunten: Aircall was a strong contender to a well-known array of apps/services which primarily help companies setup their IVR, call routing and enable information to flow via integrations. AIrcall was easy to setup, super easy to use and the onboarding was second to none!

Minpunten: Its only App based and doesn't work with IP telephone. Although they have a dekstop app and apps for ioS and Android as well.

Overwogen alternatieven: Freshdesk Contact Center

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
John T.
Farmaceutica, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018

"Aircall and Piprdive combination do the job for me"

Pluspunten: Aircall integrates seamlessly with Pipedive to make our groups task easier. The phone numbers extracted through pipedrive email marketing campaigns are fed to Aircall and our phone markering people will take the charge at this point. Aircall has a great advantage that it works very well on the phone app which we never need a phone number to make the call. It cheaper as well compared to the services it offers.

Minpunten: Aircall is the app in which I daily use that gives most minutes of downtime everyday. The mobile app sometimes fails to send out sound notifications even when the sound setting are set correctly.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018
Customer Service Representative
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

"simple and straightforward ... dare I say basic?"

Opmerkingen: Loved it but at times felt like I was "playing" customer service rep rather than actually having a big girls or boys ob

Pluspunten: It was incredibly simple to use. Literally log in … credential … short tutorial and you're up and running ... easily scalable quickly and to the masses. Very fast learning curve = Aircall was the least time consuming aspect of my nearly 2 week self guided onboarding/orientation

Minpunten: Almost too simple... although easy to use right out of the proverbial box the software at times seemed a little elementary and childish with underwhelming features that seem easy to knock of out the park. I feel t his could have been a result of amazon's attempted to easy their way into the logistics sector despite quietly being the forefront this whole time.

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021
David L.
Head of Sales
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-4-2021

"The future of phone systems"

Opmerkingen: Overall great experience. The sales rep was very patient as we went through the decision process. Training and onboarding was efficient too. Anything we needed and AirCall was there.

Pluspunten: Design, ease of use, overall functionality.

Minpunten: Focus on more intuitive call search recordings.

Overwogen alternatieven: Dialpad

Redenen om voor Aircall te kiezen: Outdated

Overgestapt van: Grasshopper

Redenen om over te stappen op Aircall: Integrations with our CRM.

Marion P.
Clients Relationship Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

"Aircall Review"

Opmerkingen: We use Aircall for customer support, we like it as it's easy to use and we can have people choose between an English speaker and a French speaker agent, which is a must have in Canada.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use and the transfer call option.

Minpunten: I miss having the region from where people are calling showing up that we had on our previous call provider. Connection is sometimes unstable.

Casper H.
CMO
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021

"Great product, but a very poor onboarding process"

Opmerkingen: I was very excited to get started with this product, but since we haven't even got started after 5 days with a lack of support, I am very disappointed. I have seen many software companies doing their onboarding a lot better.

Pluspunten: I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the helpdesk, CMS, etc. It is also nice that we are possible to have a multinational setup with an ease-of-use dashboard.

Minpunten: The onboarding process is very disappointing. After 5 days in the trial, we haven't even got started with the dialling. We have tried several times to register our legal information in order to get started, but we receive error messages every time. The support has been confusing and slow, and therefore it's necessary with this negative feedback for their team.

Overwogen alternatieven: Ottspotta

Redenen om voor Aircall te kiezen: We made the switch to get an overall upgrade on our phone customer service.

Redenen om over te stappen op Aircall: I was recommended Aircall, but after this onboarding experience, I really consider another solution.

van Aircall op 25-1-2021

Hi Casper,

Our sincerest apologies that you did not have a good experience during your trial period. We've had some issues with our trial over the past month or so, so it's possible that your account was incidentally affected. It looks like you are now a customer and have had a few successful interactions with our support team via live chat on our website. We hope that these interactions were helpful!

If you run into any more issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best,
Aircall Team

• Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021
Praveen R.
Software Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018

"Setting up a call center in just 5 minutes!"

Pluspunten: Whenever we are done with creating a product/service we usually give everything to marketing and sales team but I believe there should be one more thing needed, the customer service to answer product related calls. We have been not granted with great infrastructure to set up a group of customer service associates at our office but with the help of aircall, we set up remote agents from almost every continents. I could easily monitor activities and real time performance from my office and they even allow a great iPhone app to do everything at great convenience.

Minpunten: They do not offer anything for companies below 3 employees. They won't allow registration using webmail email addresses like Gmail and Yahoo and they only accept email addresses at a company domain. This causes freelancers and consultants to not using this app.

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019

"Garbage Town, USA"

Opmerkingen: We switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

Pluspunten: Rep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.

Minpunten: - French engineered which says a lot
- Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week
- Buggy interface
- Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes
- Total rip off for the price
- You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client
- Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers
- We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

Overwogen alternatieven: RingCentral MVP

Redenen om voor Aircall te kiezen: Everything

Overgestapt van: RingCentral MVP

van Aircall op 14-8-2019

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team

• Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019