Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Aircall

Aircall is het meest intuïtieve cloudgebaseerde telefoonsysteem. Ervaar een eenvoudige installatie, geen hardware en tientallen CRM-integraties.

Meer informatie over Aircall

What I like most about Aircall is how simple the interface is and how easy it is to use.

Call quality is really bad, all of my colleagues complain about calls dropping or customers not being able to hear them.

Beoordelingen van Aircall

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

Aircall heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 415 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Aircall eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (415)

Shane
Shane
Co-Founder & CEO
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Issues with reporting

2,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in VS
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers

Most Reliable Phone Service Available

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It facilitates both inbound and outbound call management. I like how simple it is to make an outgoing call. The time zone and area code are shown automatically, warning us to tread carefully in case of a time zone mismatch.

Using Aircall is a breeze. It simply requires a one-time setup. I like Aircall since it is quick to load and has an intuitive interface for fixing audio problems. A softphone I once used took 20 minutes to load, and it was a real drag. I also appreciate how simple it is to use the controls. In my opinion, it has a great user interface. This is the nicest setup for me, and there aren't too many buttons.

The entirety Aircall is fantastic. If I may provide a recommendation, it would be to enhance the functioning of conference calls. If at all feasible, I'd want to be able to end a call when I'm no longer needed, and I'd like a simpler process.of

Jisselle
Jisselle
Director of Customer Success in Trinidad en Tobago
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

I love AirCall, been using it for over four years now!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used this for over four years and introduced it at companies I've worked and consulted with. It's easy to use, low price, and the features are top-notch.

AirCall is very user-friendly and easy to deploy. The dashboard is very streamlined, and it's easy to set up additional features like IVR. The Call Monitoring feature is critical. It is really helpful with Sales, Retention, and Account Management. Helps me to hear exactly what's happening on the call, so that I can train my team members, and help them hone specific pitches.

I have no complaints, it's the best VOIP service I've used.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jisselle, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Aircall. If there's ever anything you need help with, please don't hesitate to ask us. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

FRANCOIS
Digital project in Frankrijk
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Best software

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

- Good ui - Easy setup and easy routing configuration - Good statistics tool - Easy to buy more number

- Some sync failures with Hubspot - Low support - Some software bugs

Hagard
Director in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Poor call quality, ridiculous pay terms and cancelation policy

1,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very disappointed with their services, will NEVER use again

The reason we signup with aircall is that they offer unlimited local to local call minutes with one flat fee, which also includes a local number.

We signed up with aircall with the same email address as of G2 account, while there are at least 3 things we are very unhappy with them 1) our package should include a free local number, while in our invoice, we get charged for that number even though we followed all the instructions from the account manager 2) the call quality is very bad, or even horrible, our sales reps complained a lot of noises, and 50% of the time we used it, we had this problem every 15 minutes, and eventually did not get fixed 3) worst part of it, we told the account manager that we will try one month first, if good, we will upgrade to pay annually with more seats; if not, we will cancel the account. however, when we told the account manager that we wanna cancel that account and asked her to make sure they will not charge us automatically for the next billing month. first, she said yes. and then soonest, she said since we have not informed them to cancel the account 30 days in advance, we have to pay for the next month. So shall we tell them we need to cancel that account at the same time we activated an account? we emailed them several times on this issue, but they chose not to reply us.

John Anthony
Customer Care in Filipijnen
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

The Best Calling Platform

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Aircall is the best and I didn't expect that this platform would make our lives easier.

It's easy to use, user-friendly and has not delay when in terms to calls and other uses.

What I didn't like about the Aircall was their login system.

Vince
Vince
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Deceptive Billing Practices

1,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The worst VoIP service we have ever used.

Nothing. The product sucked all around.

Everything, especially their billing and customer service. They don’t even have a phone number, so if they do respond to you, it’s via email more than a day later.

11 maanden geleden

Update: Hi Vincent, as promised I've contacted our teams internally. I see that you're working with them to resolve the issues regarding your subscription. Should you need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out. - Anthony from Aircall ——— Hi Vincent, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sincerely sorry about the issues you've encountered with your contract and are determined to assist you in resolving them. We're going to gather more insight with our teams internally and get back to you soon with an update. We thank you for your patience and understanding in this process. - Anthony from Aircall

Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic product, service and customer service!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really love the change in availability and reliability of Aircall compared to what we were using before. The reporting is very in depth and offers anything that anyone would ever need, honestly. Merged and integrated into our CRM, the reporting is more in depth and was easy to integrate.

I love the immediate use of the product that is available. I truly do love the customer service as well!

I really don't have any cons that I've found while using Aircall yet.

Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Aircall has great features!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Selim
Selim
Head of Sales in Turkije
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

One of the best

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used the free trial, worked amazingly. Integrates with Pipedrive as well. The only problem was the price. It was more than our budget

It's got everything you need for a smooth sales process. From the interface, to call recording, ease of use, transferring calls. Just perfect.

Software seems to be flawless, however, for a smaller sales operation like ours, the price was very high.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Selim, thank you so much for leaving this kind review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a nice trial experience. We hope that one day we'll get to work with you on a more permanent basis. Cheers! - Max

Aaron
GTM Lead in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great for having Control over your calling list

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Aircall's most useful feature is being able to work systematically through a list with it's PowerDialer.

It's not always intuitive, and there are 2 specific examples of this. The only way to add a google sheets csv to the powerdialer is buy publishing it as a webpage which is inconvenient. Additionally, the moment someone hangs up - you can only add one disposition.

Alexandre
Sales Manager in Frankrijk
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Hi, My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests. Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

Sheila
Wholesale Account Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

How I feel about Aircall.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Aman
Aman
Researcher in India
Chemicaliën, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Aircall is a cloud-based phone system with advanced call center features and easy integration with p

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Aircall is a highly regarded phone system that is known for being comprehensive and easy to use. Its advanced call center features and integration with other business tools are frequently mentioned as strengths. While some I have reported call quality issues and limited customization options, many businesses still find Aircall to be a useful tool for managing their calls. In general, Aircall is viewed as a dependable and efficient phone system that can assist businesses in enhancing their customer service and improving their workflows.

According to me, Aircall software is highly appreciated for its ease of use, advanced call center functionality, and seamless integration with other business tools. I find the intuitive interface and simple set-up process to be highly beneficial, allowing them to quickly start using the software without any issues. The advanced call center features, such as call queuing, automatic call distribution, and call recording, are highly rated by users for improving call management and customer service. Furthermore, I find the integration with popular business tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, and Slack to be highly useful in streamlining workflows and boosting productivity. Overall, Aircall is considered a comprehensive and valuable solution for businesses looking to manage their calls more efficiently and improve their customer service.

I might experience occasional call quality issues, limited customization options for call center settings, and occasional glitches or bugs when using Aircall software. Some users and I have also reported having difficulty with integrating Aircall with other business tools, although this seems to be less common. However, it's worth noting that these criticisms are not applicable to all users or situations. Despite these drawbacks, Aircall is generally considered a comprehensive and user-friendly phone system that many businesses find valuable

vorig jaar

Hi Aman, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! It sounds like you are using Aircall to improve your customer service, and it's working. Great to hear! We're also pleased that you are installing our integrations as well. You mentioned that you sometimes have issues with the setup of these integrations, so we'd love to help you there. You can find a lot of the answers you're looking for on our Knowledge Base (here: help.aircall.io) but if you ever need more help, please do not hesitate to contact our Support team (here: support.aircall.io). Call quality can be a tricky problem to tackle, but there are usually many fixes that you can employ. I highly recommend running a Network Diagnostics test on your users' devices to figure out what the issues might be: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/4778206-network-diagnostics-panel And, of course, you can reach out to our Support team if you need further assistance. Thanks again for your review! - Max from Aircall

Karan
Associate in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Aircall has saved us an insane amount of time handling customer calls!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great platform to use if you have an in-house sales team selling & interacting with customers across the globe.

The ease of use with Aircall has helped us move from regular phone calls (across multiple devices) to handling everything on a platform. Helped us keep track of every call and the notes for us to refer back to in times of need. The recording quality is incredible, we leverage this for our internal training and audit activities. The CRM integrations provided are top-notch and save a lot of time for every user.

The pricing is on the higher side compared to the rest of the tools that offer similar features. The mobile app is not as user-friendly as the web app, there is a lot of scope for improvement.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Karan, thank you so much for your review! We're glad you're enjoying our notes, recording, and CRM sync features. Our mobile app will only get better as we have some of our best developers working hard on improvement projects as we speak! If you see room for improvement, please don't hesitate to let your account manager know. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Jared
Business Data Analyst in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Solid Value - Reliable, Easy to Set Up, and Use

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Aircall has been very easy to implement and maintain, and our users find the UI and other features easy to use and effectively help them perform their functions. Some internal development and use of external tools might be required in order to tailor the system to fit your org's needs, but the reasonable cost, aforementioned ease of deployment and use, and Aircall's developer friendly API far outweigh any drawbacks.

Aircall has been a very reliable and easy to implement tool for our org. The UI on both the end-user and admin side of things are intuitive, and easy to learn and use. New users are able to effectively use the system with very minimal training. Aircall is also reasonably priced and when paired with the ease of deployment and use makes the tool a good value.

Ability to natively integrate with other tools (eg. a CRM) is hit or miss, but something that is seemingly being expanded. In addition, both because of the above or depending on the complexity of the particular org's phone system use case, routing and other features may require the purchase of external tools or internal development in order to meet those expectations.

11 maanden geleden

Hi Jared, thank you for such a detailed and positive review. It has made our day! 💚 We're super happy to hear how reliable and easy you've found our products. We do hear your comments about external tools and would love to hear more - would you like to share further details with our teams? You can do so by submitting a ticket to support.aircall.io. 🤓 Cheers! - Anthony from Aircall

Dave
Marketing Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Terrible Audio Quality

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Integrates nicely with HubSpot and many of the other services we use

The audio quality is beyond poor. Been using this service for months and I've submitted the feedback and even received a call from them to my cell phone and could tell immediately that they were using Aircall because of how bad the audio quality was. It drops in and out and causes issues with our business.

Ana
Director Customer Service in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

The bare necesity

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It handles all our basic needs for our company at an affordable cost.

This software is integratable on desktop and on our cell devices

Sometimes the quality of the voice is garbled and it makes it hard to conduct business

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ana, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it means a lot! To help you have an even better experience with Aircall, we recommend you follow our network recommendations in the following article; https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations Hopefully this helps alleviate any quality concerns you may have experienced. If a specific issue arises in the future, please let our support team know so that we can help you resolve it: https://support-atlassian.aircall.io/ Cheers, Max from Aircall Cheers, Max from Aircall

Quentin
AE in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great phone software with a great app

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great experience with the software but not so good commercially speaking.

I really enjoyed the UX/UI of the platform, how deeply integrated it is with other tech stack (CRM, customer service software, customer success software, etc.) and their Aircall mobile app is pretty useful when sales are on the go.

The pricing has gone crazy, they used to be affordable, or at least on par with other software and out of the blue, they increased it by so much that it became a real burden to keep using them.

vorig jaar

Hi Quentin, thank you for sharing your review! Fantastic to hear you are benefiting from our App Marketplace and enjoying our UI ���� Regarding pricing, we'd love to help ensure you're getting the most out of your subscription! Please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager for more details. - Leslie from Aircall

Laurène
Head of Customer Success in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Aircall is a good VOIP software, although a bit unreliable at times

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Aircall is a pretty good VOIP software for our startup. We started using it with a 3-person team and still plan on using it for 30+ people. Both our Sales and Customer Success teams are using it, along with the Pipedrive and Help Scout integrations.

Aircall is easy to set up and to use daily. We've been using it for 2 years and will likely keep doing so in the year to come. The desktop app is practical, and so is the call recording feature. We're looking forward to the call transcription feature.

Aircall can be a bit unreliable at times. We often encounter minor bugs and glitches, which never last long but can be frustrating for daily users. The Pipedrive and Help Scout integrations work OK but sometimes result in lots of undistinguishable call recordings.

vorig jaar

Hi Laurène, thank you for your Aircall review! Fantastic to hear that you're finding Aircall easy to set up and use ���� Regarding the occasional bugs, we understand your frustration and are working hard to improve the performance of Aircall. If you ever need technical assistance, please reach out to us so we can help. - Leslie from Aircall

Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

One of the best software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Aircall delivered amazing service, we used it everyday to contact countless customers and partners and it never failed to deliver. Great call quality, simple UI with great quality built into it. The coaching was one of the best features of Aircall, as an administrator you could jump into any ongoing call and give tips to the call center agent, while the customer can't hear your voice. It was a nice way to manage hard cases without any escalation.
Monitoring tools were also simple and effective along with the reporting. Simple yet amazing in everything.

The simplicity and quality of the platform are one of the biggest pros. It's a simple app and still manages to give the best features. Call and service quality is one of, if not the best.

There is not much to dislike about aircall, I'd say if they make user interface a bit more "fancy" that can be

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Your review absolutely made our day. We're glad to hear you're making good use of our call coaching and monitoring features. This is the best way for you to train agents in real-time without disrupting customer experience. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Murali
Business Development Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Alex
CEO in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Deceptive business practices. Non-existant support.

1,0 11 maanden geleden

Looks good on the surface, but they employ incredibly deceptive business practices with respect to phone numbers purchases.

Their support is non-existent, and incompetent. Only their sales team will pick up a call. Been trying to get a hold of them for 2 weeks since they disconnected a primary business line we purchased through them and no human will return emails/calls. Stay far far away from this deceptive business.

11 maanden geleden

Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're sorry to hear about the issues with your phone numbers and we'd love to help... When you can, please submit a ticket to us at support.aircall.io so we can locate your Aircall account details and assist further. Expect an update here soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding. - Anthony from Aircall

Mike
Customer Service Director in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

Bron: GetApp

Promising the sky, delivering the hell...with a time spoiling helpdesk

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Plenty of features but the most important is not working: calling Possibility to use foreign numbers

The quality of the talks are disastrous. Our salespeople call 6 hours a day and not half an hour goes by without problems. Disconnected conversations, incomprehensible conversations, echoes as if we were on the moon ... Our salespeople and customers find it terrible. The helpdesk is trained to ask the same questions a thousand times and always blame the others (internet provider, cables, headphones...). First it was our internet provider Telenet. After we switched to the other internet provider Proximus especially for this reason, the problem remained the same. The Internet speed test they always ask for also proves that it is ok and even has capacity left. At their request we work with Ethernet cable, with their recommended Jabra headphones, with their recommended switches..... 1 conclusion : Aircall = NoCalling

Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Call management application

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A super efficient solution that meets the needs of the market.

Business call management solution. It is very pleasant to use with a well thought out history.

The management of contacts can be much improved.

vorig jaar

Hi there, thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you found the switch to Aircall has met your team's needs ���� Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance with your account. - Leslie from Aircall