Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Qualifacts Insync

De elektronische medische dossiers, praktijkbeheer- en factureringssoftware zijn speciaal ontworpen om te voldoen aan de behoeften van aanbieders van geestelijke gezondheidszorg.

Meer informatie over Qualifacts Insync

The pros: easy system set-up, user friendly, detailed tracking, easy workable rejections- payment posting.

I don't like that when moving from one page to another the first page disappears and you have to find it again - scheduling and patient information. Have to leave one to get to the other.

Beoordelingen van Qualifacts Insync

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Qualifacts Insync heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 372 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Qualifacts Insync eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (372)

Lauri
Consultant/Program Developer in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Review of our implementation.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The reports seem to be a great benefit for us and I look forward to using these. Our overall experience was great!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] made the development of this program very easy to develop. He really understood our practice and had great suggestions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was quick to respond to our changes that we needed and developing our different templates. He was very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job with our training and made sure we understood the different programs. He made the trainings fun and interesting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also helped and did a great job as well. They were very friendly and educated on the system, which made it great for us!

I believe we had some issues with understanding the different provider tiers and how to set them up. This has slowed down the onboarding of providers. The additions that we wanted after our contract was signed seems to be pretty costly. We would have liked to implement the fax system in insync, but it was more than expected so we declined. 3rd party communication and response could have been a little better, but we did get through it all and things seem to be working as they should.

Maranda
Practice Manager in VS

Could be Better, But Better than What We Had

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We got into Insync before it was part of the Qualifacts brand, so I can't speak from the start of use till now (It was rather rocky, as systems we had been shown and advised were capable of being used turned out to be unusable or not available). However, since the purchase Qualifacts made, we have been given smoother update notifications, a better way to connect with customer service (we had previously never known where we were with an issue on Insync's side, but now we can track it), and there seem to be more improvements being made now each month.

-Ease of Use -Everything you could need is in one system -Reports Pull Data with little to no missing data -So many helpful reports -Customizable -Customer Service has Quick Response Time -There are always improvements being made -We are encouraged to provide improvement requests -We are asked to provide feedback on our customer reps -Almost everything in the billing side of the system for the practice

-The patient scheduler is an "appointment requester" and not a scheduler on the patient side. -The customer reps do not call when we provide them with times we are available. -There is a limited amount of my team wo are allowed to make tickets for issues, which does not help when they are having technical issues that we are not there to assist with when the customer reps call us, and not the person having the issue. -The knowledge of the customer reps when we explain how something should work, or how we would like things to work is a 4/10. -Having to purchase Insync, and not have a rent or trial option

Nichole
Administrative Assistant in VS

Issues with Customer Service and Appointments

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the things InSync had promised us on moving to them was the ability for patients to schedule their own appointment using the InSync dashboard. This was a lie, the patient can only request an appointment, and they can request any time slot even if the provider is not available at that time. This is NOT Qualifacts fault, by any means. But when I asked if this feature would be implemented I was told to reach out to ask for a meeting. All of my tickets for that request have gone missing and I have yet to hear from anyone regarding this. At the moment we have to use Availity for appointments and pay to have staff move the appointments from Availity to InSync.

Qualifacts bought InSync, and one of the nice things is that they didn't completely gut the good things about InSync. They did work on fixing many of the issues that InSync had, which was very promising and very nice.

When we first moved to InSync, it was so easy to call someone for help, now there is a ticketing system and I've actually had four to five tickets that completely disappeared so I'd recreate them. A month or so later I received an email regarding the ticket. The tickets had been internal only with no warning for me, which caused me to create more tickets, more than likely bogging down their system, and leaving me feeling ignored.

Director of Operations in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Integrated Care Concepts and Consultation Review

5,0 vorig jaar

1. The customization for our practice needs is/was excellent. 2. The transition from our past EHR system to this was one was almost flawless.3. The support from InSync/Qualifacts employees has been amazing. 4. The workflow for each department is customizable making the system near perfect for our company needs.5. Our project manager and implementation specialist, [sensitive content hidden], was beyond professional, knowledgeable, and helpful!6. InSync is extremely intuitive as all systems within the program are interconnected, reducing time needed to move through the system and complete tasks. 7. The reporting functions are excellent.8. The ability to manage employee permissions is excellent.

1. It would be helpful if the Roles and Permissions had greater detailed descriptions as it can be difficult to identify what each permission allows or prevents.2. Some reports don't produce summary/raw data. However, most due and the reports in the system are excellent.

Major Upgrade for our practice

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It took some initial spreadsheet development and some time devoted to "discovery" of our practice's needs and workflows, but once the team at InSync was assembled for us and we had our kickoff call, we've spent well over a hundred hours with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the group in video calls to set up, customize and learn the software, and then train our staff. Our trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was excellent and so patient. Our project managers were extremely responsive and were able to connect us with the top technicians of the software when necessary.

InSync is not an "out of the box" pre-formed software which forces your practice to mold itself to the way the software works. For a practice of our size, having developed our practices over many years, and yet still with room to refine our processes, InSync was perfect in that it let us truly shape how we wanted the software to work for us. However, it added absolutely critical functionality in key areas (crisp and clean patient portal, automation of many routine tasks- card charging, payment posting, even claim generating...), which was a major upgrade from our previous EHR. The charting functionality is endlessly customizable down to the font size and background color of the words "Date Signed" on the bottom of your custom patient form. Optional pre-built treatment planning as well as assessment questionnaires add to the utility of the program.

Because the software is customized to your practice needs and workflow, it takes a long time to set up. Also, while there are hundreds of settings and options available for all aspects of the software, it can be a little overwhelming to learn. But once you get it, you notice the repeating patterns of how modules are set up, how searches and lists work, and the shortcuts you can generate really pay off.

Ayisha

One stop shop EMR

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our implementation guys, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]were great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]our trainer was absolutely incredible and support calls have been so good. They are really responsive. The appointment reminders contact was not a good experience, hard to get a meeting to get those fixed. Also the EDI contact was not helpful in resolving our enrollment issues. We made it through mostly on our own, but that was a very frustrating process compared to our old system.

All features in one system. Faxing, e-prescribing, PMP, billing, scheduling, ect. all in one. The ability to edit and create what we need. I love the ease of sending and receiving forms to patients, I love the fax integrated and able to save and upload so easily. I LOVE the to do option to coordinate between staff for medication issues and testing referrals. The med team is a big fan of the PMP inclusion. The front staff really likes the kiosk for patients who did not do paperwork prior to coming in. The patient portal is also so much better that we had before. We love the facesheet, it has become our new go to. The customizability of the dashboard. Assessment options already included that we can easily send out to patients and when they come back already scored. Ease of creating patient groups.

Billing not being current without the encounter closed. That is a huge issue with having a current bill at check in as we need to be able to more easily have a current charge at check in that includes that days encounter. Compatibility with IPads are such that makes them not a good match and that has been disappointing. We had some providers who bought one planning to use that and found you cannot hover over icons with an ipad. Not having an easy no show fee option and having to "bill that" instead of just quickly and easily adding a fee from the schedule at check in. Not seeing the phone number for the patient on the appointment scheduler when you hover over the appointment. The Payors/EDI enrollment process was very difficult compared to Therapy Notes. The inflexibility in the scheduler, I understand having those in blocks but it is a hassle to have that so strict. Speed between screens. The time it took for me and a few admin people to implement this system. I did not realize at the beginning what I was in for in regards to time and it was really tough to juggle with the regular needs of operating.

Jennifer
Billing and Credentialing Coordinator in VS

Loving it.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has all been great. I loved the customization process and getting to be a part planning how we use the system instead of having to bend or redo every internal process in order to fit the system.

The integrated clearinghouse info is so helpful. The ability to resubmit claims through InSync is a huge plus. I love that I can work rejected claims within InSync. Prior to this, I was having to wait until I got EOBs to see any rejections or inactive insurance issues. Now, I can catch those issues much faster (sometimes the same day) and fix the issues.

My least favorite thing is the inability to see visits in patient demographics - financials unless a claim is done. If I have a claim back-log, the front office can't pull the financial details for a client. We were used to a view/edit charges type arrangement that showed visits regardless of whether or not the claim had been processed (which wasn't always a good thing). It's more of an adjustment to how we do things than a criticism of the software.

Jessica
Administrative Director in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I only wish I knew about this software sooner!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had several people on our implementation team, all of whom were great to work with! Each person was responsible for making a different portion of our implementation run smoothly — they sent someone to our office to observe for a few days and understand our needs and desires for our practice, then spent the next few weeks building it out and meeting with me to make sure we were happy with it. Another person was solely responsible for migrating our data from our old system. Another spent a week at our site teaching our whole staff how to use the new system. We had weekly zoom call scheduled before and after our ‘Go Live’ date to make sure we have all the support we need. Then we have an on call support staff for any ongoing needs or questions following that. They really want to make sure we are taken care of… Everyone we have dealt with at InSync has been super nice. Our implementation specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], and our trainers [SENSITIVE CONTENT], were personable, professional, organized and knowledgeable! Implementing a new system can be stressful, but the three of them made everyone feel relaxed and we had a great time with them!

The product looks a little overwhelming at first, but the team at InSync held our hands, every step of the way and we are picking it up quickly. Even some of our self-proclaimed ‘tech-dumb’ staff members are loving it. We love that it is all inclusive and we were able to streamline so many of our procedures. We no longer outsource our insurance claims processing, we spend way less time on data entry related tasks, progress notes are much quicker and more accurate, the clients are having a much easier time with the billing statements and their client portals. The ‘To Do’s’ feature allowed us to eliminate the use of an additional (and expensive) help desk software system for managing tickets and tasks. InSync seemed a little pricey up front, but when we looked at how it eliminates the need for other costly services and helps us keep track and not lose money from missed / rejected claims, etc… it is definitely paying off!

We only ran into a couple of snags along the way, but when we did, there was a team of people to fix them — usually within a couple of hours or a couple days. They’ve also taken down ideas from us for future features to potentially add to the system.

Kierra
Clinic Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Review of Insync

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With all of the above being said, I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job! There were some hiccups along the way but he helped us walk through them. It is always hard going from one platform to another- you are so used to doing things the old way that you think that is the way the work flow should be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job of showing us what we are capable of doing in Insync. He would ask "why do you want to do it that way" and the answer 90% of the time was because that was what we were used to. He would then show us how Insync gets to that same end result and why it was done that way. He went to bat for us with support to try and get a few things added/changed- a big one for us was the scheduler. In the old system we had a view where we could see all the facilities schedules on one schedule, we very much miss that view. We know that it may or may not be implemented but he was still willing to do the work to try. I always had lots of questions and he was always willing to answer them and if he didn't have the answer he was willing to spend the time to find the answer. He was a great asset to our implementation.

(I used all three sections below to describe our overall experience with Insync) I would say that we are too new to the experience with Insync to really comment on if/how it has helped the business/ practice. I would like to comment on our implementation experience. It is my impression that no one really knew what was going on at the start, I do not blame this on any one person. It sounds like the type of training that we decided to do (Insync University with 10 hours of training with a specialist) was a new tier. Doing the training via the University came with its own challenges as it is hard to find space in a full practice for clinicians/ support staff to get training done. It would have been very nice to have an itinerary laid out. (We were given the itinerary for the large market at first and while that looked overwhelming it was nice to see the time frames and what was expected) For instance, week one workbook completed, week two- trainings 1-6 complete (setup reminder configuration), week three trainings 7-12 completed (ECPS done for the providers)..etc.

There was a lot that needed to be done but I always felt like we were missing something or we were rushed to get stuff done because we didn't actually know it needed to be completed. When it came to training with a certified Insync trainer, we did one 5 hour block where we closed the clinic so everyone could attend the training. We walked away from that with lots of questions, unsatisfied. It may have been untraditional for a clinic to want to do all their clinical training in one setting but that is what worked best for us as a clinic. The trainer went through the initial setup of the EHR 4 different times, totaling probably 4 hours of that training. Each group that we had go (front desk, med providers, therapists) were walked through the basics/ set up of the EHR. We feel as though it would have been more efficient to have the trainer do the basics once and then break it down further with each individual group. Again, I don't blame this on one person, I think there was confusion based on the training package we bought. I hope our experience can help shape a better implementation process for future practices!

Michelle
Michelle
Program Administrator / Practitioner in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

This application has the potential to be great with a massive overhaul

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I believe this application has the potential to be really good though it needs a rather substantial overhaul to be fully brought into the 21st century. For an application that hasn’t been around a decade, some of the features are quite dated and there is zero transparency on suggestions for application modifications and seemingly zero quality control. I firmly believe that many of this platforms limitations is the result of skill (or lack thereof) of the developers as many much older EMRs have the basic functions that InSynch lacks.

You can add your own forms and documents. (Although said custom document seem to exist pretty much as stand alone documents. There is no way to inject otherwise populate data already within InSynch into said forms thereby requiring lots of manual typing of duplicative data).

This application has NO test environment. This means when you Go Live and as you continually onboard new staff, you will be playing around in your live system. This matters because there is no way to delete anything in this platform, not even as an administrator. The application is exceptionally slow. There is no global autosave feature which means that there is a huge possibility of loosing data. Pages take a long time loading. The calendar needs a massive overhaul as it is very dated and rather limited. Providers cannot individually set their availability. Availability is limited to the agency hours and no appointments can be set outside of this without resorting to all sort of antics. Client documents must be added one at a time. Actually, very little can be completed in this application in bulk, which is very frustrating and time consuming. Moreover, you cannot download a clients entire chart at once. Each document must be downloaded one at at time which is unnecessarily laborious.

Ziad
Practice Admin in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Got a small practice?... Run away, quick!

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In one word I would say, scammed, we felt we were scammed by insync and their upper management. When signing up originally we were offered two options; a monthly fee, where we wouldn't own the software, or we could by licenses which we would own, and just pay a small monthly maintenance fee. After shelling out $9,000 dollars over several large payments, we were sent our yearly "small maintenance fee", a nearly $7,300 bill! Thinking it was a mistake we didn't pay, we intended to get it corrected. Before we had the chance our software was turned "off", or ut into "read only" mode as they are so fond of doing (they this once before without warning when one of our payments was late). How can they turn off access to software we own? Good question, after a conference call with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and still no answer to that question. We have moved on to another more reputable EHR , we were never offered our data, so now we login when we need to reference information like which pharmacy a patient uses, etc. But even this is being block, someone up high, no one at the help desk claims they can tell who it was, inactivated one of our 4 employee accounts, so now we only have 3 users able to login even though we have paid for a total of 6 licenses.... We have reported Insync and their slimey business practices to the proper regulatory agencies, trust me if you're a small practice, or a practice of any size...run..

The software itself is good, aside from the speed which slows every now and then, it is updated regularly.

Every screen that loads basically has to load twice, once for the actually gui to display then it refreshes and places your data within the GUI, definitely slows things down.

Celeste
Director - Taxation in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

InSync Software

4,0 3 jaar geleden

The initial set-up of the software is complex however the implementation team guides time and tasks very efficiently. Once the procedures and processes are solidified the day to day tasks are transferred to Insync RCM and the RCM Department. Our RCM Account Manager works diligently to bill and collect for our services to the point that our collections are at 99% and our days outstanding run around 15 days. The Account Manager understands the importance of clean billing to reduce write-offs and is very responsive when we need guidance. It is a pleasure to work with InSync RCM.

As an accountant I would like more thoughtful use of the database with focused reports that take into account accrual accounting. The system reports are robust and informational however they are cash basis accounting which require manipulation if your company is accrual accounting based.

Anna
CEO in VS

REview

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: claims from insurance companies are being paid faster and we are able to utilize the functions to verify insurance catching potential problems early.

Integration and implentation was never going to be easy, but we were assigned a terrible implemntation specialist, Ricky. Once we changed to Ross, it was better. We have been very pleased with his support and it made our experience much better.

As a more complex practice with many layers of services, the coding does not meet our needs. Even with the help of many team members, our invoices are still incorrect and our payers are not pleased with the changes. Mostly, we need a way to track the invoices with a number specific to that service.

Jacqueline
Assistant Director in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Insync; RCM and overall experience.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, InSync is user friendly and has various features that will be beneficial to our practice. The implementation process itself has been great mostly because of the individuals that have been working diligently to ensure our success. I would like to acknowledge [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with the RCM team. From the very first moment I met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I knew that we were in good hands. She is solution-focused, results driven and has excellent interpersonal skills. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely knowledgeable yet compassionate with her approach. She welcomes all questions and has consistently made our practice feel like a priority. It is a breath of fresh air to work with someone that not only understands their role, but can also validate, empower, and offer solutions to enhance process flows. We are extremely grateful to have her as a part of our team!

The dashboard, shortcuts and reporting are some of our best features in InSync. We also like that the system is customizable and we have been able to enhance some of our documentation. The implementation team has great to work with and has been easily accessible for questions unlike our previous provider.

The calendar feature in InSync is our least favorite function. We also hope that one day InSync will have it's own app so that therapists can easily access their clients for the day.

Joshua
Chief Development Officer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Review of inSync

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we began looking for a new system, I have been impressed with inSync. Since we signed an agreement with them to use their system, their implementation has been fantastic. They have been responsive to our needs, adapting to our workflows, and their training to our staff has been excellent.

Support, Implementation Team, Customization of workflows, Ease of use, Compliance of the systems, Speed of the system, Updates

We have not discovered anything we do not like about the software.

James
Psychiatrist in VS
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overall a good EHR

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The customization both with only paying for services used as well as how much the actual EHR can be changed in terms of how a note looks, bringing previous notes to compare plus keep some information if the same.

I mentioned above about the prescription platform. This is bad enough that I could consider changing EMR once main contract is done. The other issue is lag. There are times it take several minutes to be able to open a page.

Akash
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

There are now long hold times for support

3,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Nice people, but they seem to have stopped investing in customer care or the EMR in general after being bought by another company.

The system rarely goes down. Reasonably adequate as far as putting notes in and for purposes of submitting claims and applying ERAs. Perhaps not every bell and whistle that can be wished for, but adequate.

There is a lot clicking and waiting a few seconds for screens to load up. This seriously slows down workflow because you may have to click through a few screens. It does not automatically update the chart to show you reviewed a PMP note, for instance, so after sending the med you have to click on the facesheet and wait for this to load. From that screen you can then load a custom form and wait (a little less time) for this to load. Frequent errors in when they were implementing us. Taxonomy codes were put in incorrectly which we didn't catch till later. Claims sending was set up incorrectly for under supervision. At the time at least there was a good degree of availability of tech support, and while they didn't always give you the right answers, after calling a few times you could typically get things figured out. They have since been bought by Qualifacts and things are going down the drain quickly. Now you are put in hold for 40 minutes before being able to speak to someone. Only 5 people from the practice, regardless of size, are allowed to call for support at all. Given how often we've needed to call to figure things out, this would have been unworkable for us in the first year with them. We switched to InSync because they offered a scheduling platform for new patient appointments. The platform did not work at all. It would offer patients appointment times that were already occupied. I don't remember the details, but it really wasn't a workable system.

Sondra
Office Manager in VS

Carbon County Counseling Center

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have to say that all of my interactions with InSync and the various staff that I dealt with were very pleasant to work with and very helpful. Our Implementation Specialist and Trainer,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was awesome to work with. He was always willing to help in any way and was patient when we needed clarification on something more than once. He was really helpful in helping brainstorm different things that might be helpful to our agency, since I wasn't getting much feedback from my staff. He was very knowledgeable about the system. If there was something that he couldn't do or wasn't sure about, he was quick to get right on addressing the issue/question/concern. This helped us to continue to move forward in the process. He also did a really great job about following up with us and helping us work out some kinks that came up after we went live.

I liked that this software was fairly easy to navigate. It is also easy to make modification and changes to various aspects of the system, so that it can grow with us and be molded to fit our needs as our needs change. I also like the fact that it is internet based, so that we aren't limited to access and staff can get caught up on their work or can work from home if the need arises, particularly with the COVID-19 pandemic. I also like the fact that the system seems to capture more information and helps provide a clearer picture of what our clients needs and progress are. I also like how easy it is to create forms to add to our system, so that we can transition to a completely paperless system. I also love the fact that you have videos to show how to do certain tasks in the system. It made my life a lot easier when it came to learning the system and training the staff. It is also nice to go back and get a refresher if it is something that we don't do every day.

We did have some difficulty with integrating the software into our agency, but I don't really think that had anything to do with the software. I think that it was more of a reluctance of some staff to learn a new system and being kind of set in their ways. I also think that we could have customized things so much more if I would have received feedback from my clinical staff. I have since learned of so many other options that we had available to us, as we have merged with a different agency (High Country Behavioral Health) and I have seen how differently they are set up. Like I said though, I don't think this had anything to do with the software, more the individuals that were going to be using it and that I needed feedback from. Some of the videos were a little outdate, because updates had been made. Some individuals had some difficulty with that. I still really like that you guys had that option.

Jeffrey
MD in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Very very good EMR

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to now say to the government that I have an EMR that is certified for MIPS and the other current government requirements, which will allow me to avoid penalties in the future.

It is cloud based so I don't have to go in after hours to do constant "updates" like I used to on my old EMR. THe presentation of the screens appear professional and the notes are laid out in a professional appearing fashion. I like the lab interface as well and the patient portal is very nice.

The templates are not as robust as what I am used to. THey only allow you to save pre-clicks in the physical exam templates and I really miss it in the Review of Systems. The medication/allergy modules are a third party and don't interface seemlessly with the software. For instance, if a pharmacy sends me a request for a refill on Joe Smith, I can't just click on Joe SMith's name and be brought to the refill screen automatically. I have to log out of the pharmacy screen, search for the patient's name in the EMR, navigate back to the medicine module, search for the medicine that they requested and THEN finally refill it. This is very inefficient. If the pharmacy is requesting medicine XYZ for Joe Smith, we should be able to be brought to the refill of XYZ on Joe Smith with literally one click and no typing of names. I think they are working on fixing this so I am hopeful it will improve soon.

Ashley
Business Operations Manager in VS

Implementation Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The program is really advanced and streamlined. There are many features currently available, and they are always taking notes to make improvements & better the system. Overall, once we have more data in place, and time under our belt, I think it will be a very good system for our practice.

Having a full team / supports to train & dissect each area to best fit our needs for workflows. Tamara Davis was our implementation specialist. She was ON-IT! She was beyond diligent in documenting what we needed to do, what was done, questions / concerns, and everything under the sun. Excellent follow up as well. I big thank you to her. This transition could have been treacherous without someone who paid such diligent attention to everything. #Wonderful

Data migration is seemingly quite a long time. It has been abundantly stressful on my business office (Clinical receptionists / Intake coordinators / billing specialists) to toggle back and forth to see if we have consents from old system to new system, as well as not having all the demographics transfer over. (ie parent information etc). Additionally, I would say the astounding #1 least enjoyed aspect is trying to get all prior clients / as well as any new clients set up in the portal. The process is fairly simple via create username / give password / bing-bang-boom. However, GOOGLE's enhancement + Iphones + tablets etc cause excessive grief. Client's are frustrated trying to transition, clinicians are frustrated the Hx is not in & auto-populating the notes, front office is burnt out trying to ensure the transition is being completed in any sort of cadence. - EASILY the biggest con we have. :(

Sylvia
Administrator in VS
Medische praktijk
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

INSYNC made it all possible! THANK YOU InSync!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

I love that InSync understood from the start that all practices (even within their own specialty) have very specific requirements and needs. Insync personalized the software to accommodate the needs of our practice and also tailored the EMR's work flow to mirror our current work flow pattern. This allowed for a much smoother transition. InSync was our practice's second attempt to transition to an EMR system. Our previous vendor's software was very restrictive and offered very little in the way of personalizing it to meet our needs. It wasn't user friendly and their technical support wasn't very supportive or helpful. Being user friendly is extremely important. Even if an EMR is tailored to your needs, if you can't figure your way through it in a quick, easy manner, you will end up frustrated and unhappy with your EMR choice. InSync's EMR is VERY USER FRIENDLY and is set up in a SENSIBLE MANNER that doesn't get you lost or confused. InSync made our transition from paper to EMR pretty darn easy for such a big, sometimes scary, undertaking. I can't say enough about how much support they offered both technical and personal (needed some emotional hand holding at times!). They went out of their way to make sure we successfully transitioned and they continue to be there for any ongoing support we may need.

The only thing that I could say here was that I wish I could have extended the 3 day onsite training to 30 days! Uh, but that would be unreasonable I know :-) But in reality, InSync, although not physically present in my office anymore, has always been available to answer my questions, guide me when needed and to help troubleshoot solutions. By "troubleshoot solutions" I don't want to imply there are any "issues" with the software. I haven't found any "issues" as of yet. I happen to have very high expectations of what I was looking to capture from an EMR, and how I could use it to help our practice meet AND score high on ALL clinical measures across the board for P4P, HEDIS and Meaningful Use. So by "troubleshoot" I just meant we worked to make sure this could be achieved. I am happy with the outcome.

Jessica
Office Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Insync goes above and beyond

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every ticket that I place for customer support to help with they reach out to the practice right away. As of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] we made the switch to add our billing with Insync. Insync and our new RCM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped make the transition as smooth as possible. We worked together as a team to make all the necessary changes to help the practice and Insync work together.

The software is easy to use. Insync always tries to help accommodate our practices needs.

Sometimes I do feel it difficult to do certain tasks. Things were not completely set up for the practice in the very beginning.

Suzanne
Finance and HR Manager in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

A good decision

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From sales to support everyone has been responsive, helpful, and knowledgable. Our implementation specialist was terrific and he really assisted with the design of our dynamic forms and encounter notes. He helped us understand the system requirements, data formats, and links. The implementation was well planned and the data migration was efficient and accurate. The clearinghouse setup and implementation were monitored and well handled. We had NO downtime in processing claims and our cash flow did not suffer through the transifition.

ERA posting and rebilling of rejected claims is a top feature for our billing staff. The flexibility and customization of the encounter note is the top feature for our providers. Group appointments and recurring appointment capability is also a plus.

Nothing is too difficult to use but some features take time to get used to the steps involved. The number of icons and tabs can be overwhelming at first but once you are used to maneuvering through the system it is not an issue.

Amy
Owner/Executive Director in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Rough start but getting there

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The implementation process was very rough for us as we changed specialists several times and when we went live we were nowhere ready to go live. The oversight of that process was lacking - someone at InSync should have looked at our setup and realized we were not ready. This caused a very difficult and drawn out process after going live. The implementation specialist we got after go live who did stay with us throughout was wonderful and the only reason I gave a 7 as to likely to recommend InSync. If it were not for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I would not only not recommend InSync due to the botched setup/implementation I would recommend against it to others. I hope the positives that come from our situation is that processes are improved to make sure the setup is more complete/on target before going live for other companies in the future. The number will go up if support and new feature implementation goes well in our next few months.

The flexibility and customization are the best features of InSync. So many other systems are very rigid and not able to be very personalized.

Some areas there are way more clicks than is necessary, or the area you are in has several options but the one that is automatically open when going there is not the one used most often - so more clicks.

Stefani
Insurance Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Account Manager Review "[SENSITIVE CONTENT]"

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been nothing short of amazing. Whenever we have a question or issue about a claim, insurance payment, fee schedule, or how to run the correct reports he is right there to help me. Recently I had a huge task to break down our earning per month for 4 doctors. I asked our account manager to help me with this and we set up a working zoom meeting. We spent 2 hours on this zoom meeting pulling all the numbers and organizing them into spreadsheets. I could not ask for a better account manager to help us with all the day to day tasks we have to complete!

The easiness of post EFT/ERAs. Also posting patient payments is easy.

All the different reports that can be pulled. Sometimes less is more.