Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Nutshell

Nutshell is geavanceerd genoeg voor elk bedrijf, eenvoudig genoeg voor elke gebruiker en is de onverwacht krachtige CRM waar verkoopteams dol op zijn.

Meer informatie over Nutshell

346 reviews worden weergegeven

Marilyn H.
Global Sales Director
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020

"Bang for your Buck"

Opmerkingen: Great! It helps the team stay on track whether it's sales or implementation.

Pluspunten: Reporting and filtering reports.
Keeping a track record of our leads.

Minpunten: Have to move over to pro to get more then one sales process. Pro is so expensive.

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020
Bill P.
Senior Leadership Consultant
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

"Great Feature-set Without Complexity"

Opmerkingen: I run a global consulting practice with hundreds of corporate clients and thousands of individual relationships that I manage. Nutshell lets me manage it all. It's my dashboard for everything in my company. It's entry-level rate is worth every penny.

Pluspunten: I've used Nutshell for three separate businesses that I've run or owned. Each one considered a small to medium-sized business. Nutshell is perfectly suited to us because it's lightweight and easy to learn. It doesn't require an in-house expert on the app (like SalesForce). It's basic feature-set is all I've ever needed, and the support is terrific. Real people at the end of the phone, with fast responses. And, it's made in Michigan! It has a lot of simple customizations that I use; workflow, custom fields, leads, etc.

Minpunten: Integrations are somewhat limited, but still, plenty to work with. I'd like an integration to RingCentral's app. Also, it doesn't' handle subsidiary company relationships well. I've had to create a workaround with tags to help connect them.

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018
Steven S.
Chief Engagement Officer
51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2017

"Fantastic small/medium-sized-biz CRM"

Opmerkingen: New sales people are able to jump right in with minimal training. Workflows are customizable, and tracking prospect information is a breeze.

Pluspunten: Nutshell has been great for our software firm as it grew from a startup to a mid-market company. Nutshell is very similar to us in age, culture, feature philosophy, etc. so I always enjoy interacting with the team. The Support (via chat and email) is excellent and they are always willing to hear new feature ideas and requests. The affordability makes it a great first CRM for new and small businesses.

Minpunten: Importing can sometimes result in a lot of duplicate leads, so data cleanliness becomes a bit of an issue as you grow. Reporting has some room to grow but it's not too bad right now.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2017
Jerome P.
Sales
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-1-2020

"Very helpful tool!"

Opmerkingen: Losing track of where we are with customers/venders/sales in general was killing our company. With using Nutshell we have been able to get our sales team on track. Our sales team has a good comfort zone with Nutshell
Our experience with Nutshell has been very positive and was easy to implement!!

Pluspunten: What I like most about Nutshell is the ease of use. From a sales team with varied computer skills (beginner to programmers) We can all be on the same page. Which is to stay involved with our customers.

Minpunten: The raw, raw when you get a sale.... Don't know that it is needed for an older sales staff.

• Beoordeeld op 27-1-2020
Prescott P.
Mijnbouw en metalen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"leads don't allow you to easily sell services, only products. After sale service is hindered. "

Opmerkingen: We get a cost effective CRM that frees up cash flow for use elsewhere in our business.

Pluspunten: Nutshell offers a unique ability to tag people in activities and run reports on calling activities for my sales reps.

Minpunten: Every lead typically has a company or contact. But if you don't save the activity in the lead, and instead under the company or individual contact, you can't see it when your client calls in regarding the sale they want service for, so your customer service is hindered and your sales people look like they don't know the history of the account. It's embarrassing to use this software because Nutshell says they are only helping to land the sale, not support it, but this mindset about how they build their software results in a horrible disconnect with regards to how we are forced to serve our customers, and thus we are using a CRM that doesn't support the full life cycle of a sale. We keep hoping Nutshell will fix this and improve because their customer service is great, and their people mean well, but after several years of patiently waiting, we are concerned that we may never see this problem fixed. The mobile app also has so many glitches with the UX that it can't even compare the experience to how you can use leads in a web browser. Further, when we have a customer call in to ask about their account, the recent leads puts the oldest first in the list, which means we have to scroll through several hundred orders just to open the last order we did for that client. If you are trying to sell to a major corporate account with multiple facilities / departments, forget it with Nutshell; linking subcompanies / vendors / partners / other locations is a nightmare in Nutshell.

Brian S.
Vice President of Sales
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018

"We really like the insights we get from their reporting which helps us make decisions about our busi"

Opmerkingen: Nutshell was easy to setup, personalize and get value from the application. We continue to modify to our needs as Testimonial Tree's SaaS based customer survey, testimonial marketing, online review and reputation management business grows.

Pluspunten: We really like the insights we get from their reporting which helps us make decisions about our business. We use it for our sales, new customer on-boarding and retention activities. We've been on the platform for over 3 years and highly recommend them.

Minpunten: We'd like to see them expand their App integrations & Zaps (Zapier) with best of breed solutions.

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018
Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018

"Powerful CRM, with a slight learning curve"

Opmerkingen: Nutshell helps all of our project managers and sales staff stay on the same page when either closing or nurturing leads after the point of closing. It also helps our staff manage communications and updates with leads with handy reminders letting you know to touch base with a lead every so often.

Pluspunten: Nutshell is insanely powerful in that it can be customized to your needs pretty heavily, and has some nice features like Outlook integrations and auto-population of contact info from LinkedIn/address books. Having all email correspondence with leads auto-entered into Nutshell is a huge time saver, and is easily our most liked feature.

Minpunten: The UI can be a bit cluttered/clunky at times, and the lack of a well put together mobile app makes it a pain to use on mobile devices. We found ourselves often waiting until we got to a desktop to enter/update leads, which defeats the purpose of keeping the CRM always updated.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018
Stefano M.
Country Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020

"Super Easy"

Opmerkingen: If you want to start quickly to have the benefit of a CRM, your team is not that skilled and you're on a budget, then Nutshell is the best solution. Later on, probably you would like to have more sophisticated features, but the worst part of adopting a CRM is always the initial training of the people: with NS you will overcome easily.

Pluspunten: Probably the easiest CRM on the market. Customize, setting up and training is for everyone with average computer skills.

Minpunten: Not many integrations are available, pretty enough anyway.

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020
Chris L.
VP Ops & Development
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2019

"Does the job "

Opmerkingen: It does the job. I’ve tried using other products, both paid and free, and nutshell has been my constant. I probably don’t use all the features but it helps me stay organized.

Pluspunten: -Integrated with outlook
-new hot list feature
-unlimited leads
-easy input info

Minpunten: -sending emails from the program are a little spammy
-confusing how to create different lists

• Beoordeeld op 21-7-2019
Julien N.
Chargé d'affaires B2B
501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-7-2018

"Like a lot this software, good alternative to Salesforce, particularly for startups"

Pluspunten: I like the feature that enables you to interact with other team members in your office. You can log different other softwares as you can do with Salesforce. Moreover, it is organized as a social network and is intuitive.

Minpunten: It may be a little bit difficult to use at the beginning but when you understand how it works and how it is organized it is very useful.

• Beoordeeld op 2-7-2018
Mark T.
President & COO
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2017

"I've used CRM software on Mac, PC, & midrange IBM systems. Nutshell is at the top of the heap. "

Opmerkingen: It's CRM that actually is liked and used!

Pluspunten: Easy and flexible setup; consistently clear design. Can use basic functions without tripping over the advanced ones, and can gradually add feature/function for a smooth transition from beginner to power user. I also like the way you have color-keyed the function buttons to the main color on functional screens. A nice visual orientation cue!

Minpunten: I worked full-time in the design profession for 17 years, so this is a 'studied' critique:
There is a lot of market pressure for tech products to follow design trends. Unfortunately, design trends often are based on designers designing for other designers -- which tends to leave certain kinds of user needs out in the cold. One of the most common of these 'orphaned' needs is the need for contrast and clarity. Nutshell's UI gets high marks in my book for uncluttered design and common-sense functionality. But as people get older, it gradually becomes harder to distinguish low-contrast elements in a design. Contrast (and color, of course) also can be used (and is used to a degree in Nutshell) to 'lead the eye to where the action is. ' My suggestions for improving the main user screen are these:
1) Search Everything is, by definition, a key feature -- it should have a STRONG presence, instead of looking almost greyed-out.
2) Use bolder and slightly larger text throughout. To a degree, weight and size will compensate for lack of contrast -- and without cluttering the layout.

van Nutshell op 30-5-2017

Hi Mark!

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback. We appreciate the positive review and will pass along the feedback to our design team. Thanks for being part of the Nutshell community.

• Beoordeeld op 19-5-2017
Eugene B.
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

"Good starter CRM"

Opmerkingen: Consolidated location for prospects and communication history.

Pluspunten: We explored a number of CRM solutions and initially selected Insightly after trying to get Tiger CRM working. Insightly functionality was too limiting and consequently was not being used. Our second round of trials lead us to Nutshell, which we have been using for about two years. We found Nutshell to be reasonably robust and easy to use. We have been using it for about two years now. We have about 30,000 contacts and 11,000 companies.

Minpunten: We are now running into some functional issues which we have to address with addons, including Mailjet for email campaigns and Zapier for data transfer. The lack of a quoting interface, manual address entry into Quickbooks, lack of phone integration, and incomplete email integration. With the exception of QB integration, the other functions can be addressed with more addons. By the time we get done adding on the functional holes, the price becomes quite high. The reliance on addons also means that the system becomes unwieldy; a different system, management interface, and subscription for each function. At this time, I don't think there is a good solution for QB integration at all. This may not be significant since QB for Manufacturing is below our needs anyway. Our next step may be to use PostBooks, Xtuple, or some other MRP system that includes CRM. But, those also carry their own management burdens and costs. Nutshell does have a reasonable email interface to send correspondence through our IMAP server, but the markup tags are cumbersome, are error prone, has no CC or BCC field, and the reply emails don't populate under the Nutshell customer(s). Consequently, only half of the conversation is visible. Of all of the above, this is the most significant limitation at this point.

Sebastian S.
National Account Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"Nutshell is overall a great CRM that incorporates good features and provides great customer service"

Pluspunten: I appreciate the constant updates. Nutshell has some ways to come, so it is nice seeing changes be made. Customer service is always on spot and very friendly. Nutshell support page is great for new employees, referring them straight to there for advice. The adaptability & usability of the interface is very user friendly.

Minpunten: I have been using this software since October of 2014. So far, I think what needs to be implemented on the "Admin/SetUp side" is making sure Products, Reasons why Leads Close, the Sales Process Competitors, and so much more need to be added from the start with Nutshell and the business buying the service. The reason being is because over the last two years, slowly things have been added/removed/changed. So now we have 2 years worth of jumbled data IMO. Going through a thousand leads that only a handful of them have tags on to find out why something was closed via notes or what product was sold is a little silly. I think the setup process should include this for the end user (being our company). Mind you, I was not the one to set up the account with Nutshell so I am unsure if this is something offered, but It helps a lot when running reports on products, etc.

Hey Sebastian!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I hear you on the changes over the last couple of years. I will talk to our dev team about the requests you mention below on the Company.

We appreciate you being a part of the Nutshell community.

Mike N.
Sales
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"Nutshell was provided to me my boss to help track and organize sales calls. "

Pluspunten: I like that it holds all the information for my accounts and that I can set reminders for phone calls.

Minpunten: I wish everything on the lead for a shop page showed up on the store page, i'm always having to flip from page to page to get a name and it seems redundant and time consuming to re input that information everytime I start a new lead when I just put it on the store page. Same with logged activities, I often have an activity on an account and then I have to put one on the lead I wish the activity showed up on both. For my use all calls are for the same purpose and it doesn't make sense to have two places to put independent activities. This creates a sense of Deja Vu or worse I call someone a second time and don't realize until they pick up which hurts my cause. I don't like that I have to assign a time to a phone call, my days are hectic and I can't keep to a strict schedule so things slip into unlogged activities and go missed and my day seems way more hectic than it is. I wish it was just a daily list so I could let my day evolve, I also do CS and warranty at my job so this time stamp constantly makes me feel behind the gun and I spend a lot of time just updated and re-organizing nutshell, time that I should be spending selling.

Hi Mike,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback- I sense your frustration and perhaps there is something that one of our customer service reps can help you with as far as logging leads, activities etc. I will have someone reach out to you directly. Thank you for being a part of the Nutshell community.

Robert H.
VP
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"Good for most; Doesn't seem to handle recurring/subscription revenue well"

Opmerkingen: Better tracking of our forecast and contacts.

Pluspunten: UI is getting much better in general, and the software has always been quite reliable (rarely down or broken).

Minpunten: 1. Can't duplicate leads (we have customers that renew annually - I have to create new leads with all of the information each time)
2. Can't type an actual date in (must pick it) - every time I create a new lead for an annual subscription in the future, I have to click 12 times to get to the right month. Doing this for 20-30 leads makes my hand want to fall off
3. Hard to add future subscription leads - if we sell a monthly subscription for our product, we have to manually create 12 leads each year. Very time-consuming.
4. Editing contacts should be possible in-line. You can add emails/phone, but changing title and other items require you to leave the lead and go to the full contact form.
5. I preferred the older 'create lead' form which was the full page. The new one is less productive because you have to fill it out, then go the full page version and finish all of the items that were missing in the pop-up version.
6. Pro version cost. We don't need anything from Pro except the funnel report for only one user. To get that it would require all users going pro and increasing our cost by 4x which isn't possible.

van Nutshell op 12-5-2017

Thanks for the feedback Robert. We've had a few customers, like you, ask about the possibility of splitting users between the Standard and Pro versions. It's something we are seriously looking into and will be asking more of our customers if this is important to them.

Frank

Vince H.
District Business Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"Over all it has been great to use, have had some issues with freezing when switching from Dashboard"

Pluspunten: Easy to set appointments and track who I have talked with and what we talked about and set follow up calls/appointments. The reports are a good tool for staying on track with my efforts/results. I've only had one experience with customer support but when I did they responded very quickly and had me back working in a very reasonable amount of time.

Minpunten: For what I use the software for there really are not any cons. I am an end user so I primarily use it for setting/following up/tracking my daily calls and contacts. I guess on the computer side the only negative I would say is the search engine is very fickle, sometimes you can put in specific words and you get some crazy thing that has nothing to do with the company or person your looking for and then you can misspell what your looking for and get exactly what you want. I will say that the app for my HTC phone is somewhat lacking. I can set appointments just fine and log calls/emails but the searching for a certain person or company is very very limited

van Nutshell op 11-5-2017

Hi Vince,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. The search function is on our list to investigate and we are definitely working on the mobile app.

Thanks for being a part of the Nutshell community.

Rob H.
Product Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2017

"Generally good, but with some really messy issues"

Pluspunten: We love process management with Nutshell. It helps with our initial sales/setup process, and is very customizable. Nutshell is also fairly logical in its approach to content and is visually appealing.

Minpunten: We find it is a little too oriented towards "pure" sales teams (we have mixed teams with product, customer service, sales, etc all done by the same groups of people). Mostly, though, we find there are really small but highly irritating bugs or issues. For example, If I start typing a reply to a message that shows up in Nutshell and then click to show more details on the original message, my reply disappears. Another example is that we also see some messiness in how to-dos are handled they show up in my list to-do list even though the step isn't active, or they persist after the lead is closed. Email notifications are spotty or not ideally timed. I provided feedback on this some time ago, but I don't think correcting that is particularly high on the improvements list. A third example is that we work with a number of businesses that have different regional units Nutshell has no support for this, so it is hard to keep our companies list clean. We have lots of duplicate companies.

Joshua A.
Business Developer
Juridische dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"Look forward daily toward using nutshell, since I've been able to make it work for me successfully!"

Opmerkingen: many successful placements!

Pluspunten: First and foremost, nutshell has a #1 Customer Service Team! This, in my opinion, is the sole driving force toward effective sales on the part of its users, regardless of the platform/system being used. Then I would add a few other benefits; 1. lead page shows important info all at one glance, 2. availability to search everything (albeit, excluding info logged in the activities section by each individual user), 3. fast input of info when saving info, and many other specific features you've built into the nutshell system.

Minpunten: why not build an automatic clock, showing the time the caller is calling into lead location, maybe next to a number lead. additionally, you would raise the value of your product substantially if you were to build a functionality that allowed a search of the words in the activities (message) section of your lead page. this would allow users an ability to quickly zero in on valuable leads based on previous messages noted. just think when users leave or when their leads are reassigned to different users, how valuable a tool that would be to follow up on hot leads that need to be brought to a close.

Trevor D.
Accounts Manager
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2017

"The best CRM I have ever used!"

Opmerkingen: It allows me to easily keep track of everything. What sales I am working on. What customers I need to contact. And everything is conveniently located to work with ease. In the two months of implimentation already seen a growth in sales and productivity. Including our first ever RFQ from our website.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, backed up by powerful tools. Tracks your calls and even can be set to remind you to contact customers that you haven't talked to in a while. Favorite part is the Keep in touch. It plans my day and my call backs flawlessly.

Minpunten: I would like to see a visual overlay of all my customers on a map. That way when I am planning a trip I don't miss any customers that are off the main roads. Will give me a visual to help plan. Or some way to plan a road trip and Nutshell will show me all the customers I should contact on the way and plan route. Which can be transferred over to gps software like enroute.

van Nutshell op 5-7-2017

Hey Trevor!

Thanks for the positive feedback. The best part is the growth in sales and productivity you've seen since your implementation. Congratulations!

• Beoordeeld op 26-6-2017
Daniel S.
VP Sales
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"User friendly product that has helped our company grow and transcend our industry."

Opmerkingen: Nutshell allows a very small company like ours to manage all of our leads and clients in a manner that would be quite challenging without the software. We are a very unique business in a niche industry and Nutshell adapts very well to our needs.

Pluspunten: It is pretty easy to get up to speed with the software which has been a nice feature for our organization as we've had multiple people needing to use Nutshell...the reporting and tags have been really helpful..I run a lot of custom reports and using the tag feature on a daily basis.

Minpunten: It has been challenging to be able to connect with support staff about a technical issue. About a year ago, I really enjoyed being able to message with support staff if I had a question..now it seems like I have to wait a day or two for an automated email reply with some links to some possibly related topics of interest.. my questions can be fairly technical and multi-faceted where either use of messaging or simply talking to another human would be more beneficial.

Brian C.
Managing Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2017

"Like the simplicity. Most improvements recently have added complexity but little benefit for us."

Pluspunten: Ease of use for a small business with a few people doing sales work. We didn't need all of the bells and whistles of Salesforce at the cost of complexity. As of a few years ago, you had plugged most of the holes that we cared about. Since then, new functionality or major new rewrites have either added complexity or relearning with little apparent benefit. I understand the need to do some of this but I hope you don't become Salesforce.

Minpunten: The LinkedIn connection is really important for us. It was a big relief when that came back. Also, the loss of historical record of communication for a Contact when you delete an old email is problematic. We are forced to retain all of these old emails and this can create confusion.

Hey Brian,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have no intention of becoming Salesforce and take your feedback very seriously. Our goal is ease of use for SMB's. We hope you will be able to quickly benefit from our changes and improvements.

Tyler B.
Director of Web Strategy (sales director)
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"Great software! New dashboard layout a few months ago has led to some issues "

Pluspunten: Cost, Flexibility, API, Reports. Customer service has been responsive, but most of the time its "wait and try again in a while"

Minpunten: we use the dashboard heavily as a team, and the new homescreen layout has made things a little more difficult. We still have issues where items will not "check off" from time to time, or duplicate to-dos from the same process appear. This has decreased since the new layout launched, and I was in contact daily with a customer service rep at that point. The biggest ongoing issue is that the "to-do" items for leads are now harder to get to. You have to select to-do specifically because it defaults to Activities, and then for it to be useful for us, we need to select "only steps with due times" to avoid having cancelled leads etc. show up. I also re-arrange the panes every morning so that the to-do is the majority of the screen. I'd prefer being able to select a permanent layout instead of re-doing it every day.

James M.
GM
13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2016

"I'd like my Nutshell on a silver platter."

Opmerkingen: Have been using Nutshell over the past 2 years and looking forward to many more. Have been through some growing pains with updates, but the bugs eventually get fixed. The Support team is awesome and are always helpful and very responsive. Nutshell has taken place of my company communication which has replaced email and texting.

Pluspunten: Love the integration with 3rd party programs like mail chimp and any other automation systems.

Minpunten: iOS app needs some more tweaking with being able to have the little blue bubble on activities when viewing activities from the activity menu or when viewing activities on the account info page. You only get the blue bubble if you go to the customer timeline and find the activity, or from the notifications menu. The blue bubble for conversations on activities should be available everywhere you can access an activity.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2016
Matthew W.
Marketing
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"Nutshell has been a necessity for our business."

Opmerkingen: Organization across sales, support, and billing.

Pluspunten: The Dashboard is amazing for keeping up to date on the happenings in Sales. I also really appreciate the Wallboard(summary of sales that month) as we google cast it to your TV in our kitchen. The sales process functionality ensures all leads go through a standard sales process. Really good stuff. We're really glad to have supported Nutshell all these years.

Minpunten: SaaS support. I'm still not able to find CRM software that is geared towards SaaS companies. Seeing as Nutshell is a SaaS company I'm surprised they haven't added support for this yet. Once a lead is marked as one, you can't have steps in the sales process (mail a welcome package, follow-up after 2 weeks, 1 month, ask for an online review ;P) You have to manually create these tasks. Instead we've had to utilize Zapier to add a task to Asana for this. I wish we could do it all in Nutshell.

Marketing Manager
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019

"Great, user-friendly CRM tool for small businesses"

Opmerkingen: Overall Nutshell has really helped us with our initial sales/setup processes and is very user-friendly while still being customizable. The customer service support is top notch and it has helped us have a smaller learning curve implementing software into the company.

Pluspunten: Nutshell is super user-friendly and easy to use. The interface is well designed and not cluttered with a bunch of different icons/links. It's cloud based and can be used anywhere on various devices (computers, tablets, phones, etc). It can sync with Gmail, Outlook, etc. Set up was done very quickly and mostly in one day. It also integrates with our email marketing software, MailChimp. There are a ton of features like contact management, task management, forecasting/reporting modules, etc. We have just begun to scratch the surface of this software! Customer support is great and I appreciate that you can contact them via phone, email and chat whereas some companies limit you to only 1 or 2 of those options. It's also great because you can do a month to month payment plan and you don't have to sign any contracts. This is perfect for small businesses just starting out that don't want to commit to new software.

Minpunten: One thing that annoys me is having to set a time for a phone call as my days aren't that predictable. When I don't make the call by that time, it will go into unlogged activities which can feel stressful/hectic. A couple times I have dealt with freezing inside the program but this isn't frequent. Also, it's easy to get caught up in keeping yourself organized and spending too much time. But I have found that to be the case with other CRM softwares.

• Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019