Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over X Pro

Organiseer je zakelijke Tweeter-account, volg en deel zoekopdrachten met je collega's zonder je wachtwoord bekend te maken.

Meer informatie over X Pro

I love that this is free software integrated directly to twitter (i think twitter owns it).

Tweetdeck was originally for multiple social media platforms but with it being own by twitter now, its disappointing not having to use it to manage my Facebook account as well.

Beoordelingen van X Pro

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

X Pro heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.045 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je X Pro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.045)

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Editor in VS
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

TweetDeck Makes Scheduling Content Easy!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

TweetDeck is better than the actual Twitter site for my company. TweetDeck has made it effortless for me to schedule tweets for my company typically a week in advance so that we are not pressed to try to tweet live content. If something needs to be changed or rescheduled prior to the scheduled time, it is fairly easy to reschedule. TweetDeck also permits us to tweet for the multiple accounts I manage and follow the timeline and mentions for all accounts on one screen. I can also schedule content in advance for any time when I will be away, so that no one has to cover my work in my absence.

I have been unable to reschedule a tweet without deleting and reposting the scheduled tweet. It is not too difficult to copy the tweet and paste with a new date and time, it just adds a few steps that could be alleviated. It would be great to see TweetDeck add an option to schedule polls, as tweeting a poll recently is the only time I have used the actual Twitter site to post a tweet for my work.

Geoffrey
Geoffrey
Bassist, Instrumentalist, Composer in VS
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Optimize Your Social Media Workflow With Tweetdaeck

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't use Twitter for Marketing, however, this tool is a great way to manage the different accounts I have that cover my different interests. It truly is a powerful tool that keeps getting better and better with each revision.

Do you have more than one Twitter account that you need to monitor? Are you looking for an easy way to keep track of all your social media accounts in one place? If so, then Tweetdeck is the tool for you! Tweetdeck is a web browser experience that allows you to track your Twitter and other social media accounts easily. This blog post will discuss how to set up and use Tweetdeck to improve your social media workflow! - Easy to use - the interface is simple and easy to navigate, which makes it perfect for anyone who wants to keep track of their social media accounts - Multiple account support - with Tweetdeck, you can easily monitor multiple Twitter accounts in one place - Customizable - you can customize the way that Tweetdeck displays your information so that you can see what is most important to you

When you link your accounts together, your main account's icon is displayed at the bottom; however, your other profile logos are not. I wished that each profile's icon would appear at the bottom.

Jessy
usuária in Brazilië
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Means of communication

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use this medium to display my work and things in my daily life.

What I like most about X Pró is that we can post everything we want, whenever we want and from anywhere.

What I like least about X Pro is that there are many users who are using this platform to criticize and bully people. As many people do not identify themselves on the application, it is difficult to take any action about this.

Guido
Guido
Photo Retoucher in Argentinië
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Best Twitter management tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use TweetDeck to manage all my company's accounts (marketing, HR, sales, social, etc). It's really easy for me because I use it once a day, program all the content in only one log in and go on with my day.

Tweetdeck allows you to manage a multiple Twitter accounts. You can schedule tweets and check the analytics right in there. It's a browser app, so it doesn't require lot of resources, you just log in on any device and that's it.

It can get a little heavy when mentions flow on busy days. You also can't check all the users who have retweeted content (just the last 100). Analytics on tweets could be better.

mohamed
Teacher in Saoedi-Arabië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

A very useful program for users

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: You will have a great experience if you can find friends and people you care about

Ease of use and a good means of communication

The spread of rumors Like other social networking sites, Twitter is a platform for spreading unconfirmed rumors from any source, due to the speed of retweets among users.

Shannon
Shannon
Marketing and SEO Director in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Only Way to View Twitter

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used this company in its various incarnations over the past decade+ and I've loved it every step of the way. It's the only way I feel like I can effectively use Twitter to its best capacity.

The browser-based Tweetdeck is speedy and effective in handling multiple Twitter accounts. I like that there are safety features built in for those of us who use it for client accounts—the extra click to check a box has often meant the difference between an embarrassing client situation.

The multiple streams is hard for some to get used to who have not used a Twitter client before—another freelancer was confused by the setup, but the learning curve is almost non-existent, so that confusion passed quickly.

Andrés
Andrés
Sales Executive in Argentinië
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

The #1 tool for Twitter marketing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use TweetDeck to share experiences about our company and clients with the products we sell.

TweetDeck shares information about the audience that you are engaging . I love to schedule tweets for later within the app, but the #1 feature of the app is that Twitter Inc. bought it and is now part of the same company as the social network.

It doesn't keeps the analytics of an individual tweet, which is really helpful for us.

Aref
Aref
Sales Representative in Saoedi-Arabië
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great tool for business owners and others

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A wonderful experience that made me manage my accounts in a very wide and smooth manner

Super easy to use, it helped me a lot in managing accounts, organizing tweets time, and other important things

There are no significant downsides to the tool, just the menus are somewhat narrow

Rafat
Rafat
Corporate Communications Manager in India
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Higly-efficient tweet scheduler for personal or business use

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We came across TweetDeck after trying out many different options. The scheduling here is much better and simpler. There, however, need more features to make it more useful.

It's easy to be on top of trends and DMs for quicker responses, not to mention the easy tweet scheduling option.

It needs a direct and easier way to manager followers to make it the complete package for a marketer.

Kaytie
Conference and Events Business Executive in VK
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Reach

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

You will reach such a large audience with X Pro, without having to pay a fortune for ads!

The target audience is not always reached however this can sometimes be dwon to our own Marketing stratergies.

Omroepen, 201-500 werknemers

TweetDeck: Tweet and Forget About It

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TweetDeck is very helpful and convenient. It's taking the guesswork out of Twitter. If you're like me, and you're particular about how things are scheduled, you'll like TweetDeck. You can schedule your tweets to post at certain times. This is great if you've got a great recipe or something to post. Save it and schedule for 5 p.m. when people are getting off work and heading to the grocery store. If you constantly want to boost your engagement on social media but don't have time to tweet, let TweetDeck do it for you. TweetDeck goes beyond just scheduling, Tweets however. You can view different categories which helps you keep an eye on what's happening in certain areas. If you like local news, you can keep an eye on that in one category. If you want to see what you yourself are tweeting, there's also that option. TweetDeck will also show your home page and your notifications. The search feature is also great and can devote a whole column to that users that you're viewing. The only complaint is that TweetDeck is a little confusing and it does take some time to get used to. There's quite a few columns on mine and it took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll all the way to the right to see them. It works better on a bigger screen opposed to my tiny phone screen. I do like that you can have as many or as few columns as you want, however.

I use Twitter for business and personal use. I struggle to remember to tweet even though I know it's important for engagement. That's why I like TweetDeck. It allows me to schedule my Tweets ahead of time which is mostly what I use it for. It's great to be able to set tweets for the next hours, days, and even week if you wanted to go that far in advance. I like that when you're scheduling for a day in advance, the calendar automatically switches to that which makes it easier for you to keep an eye on.

I really don't like how congested the screen is when you're viewing it. The words tend to smoosh together because there's a lot of different columns for you to keep an eye on. Also, it's kind of confusing to try and figure out how to delete a tweet after you already scheduled one.

Public relations en communicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Absolutely Priceless for Daily Use

Opmerkingen: Absolutely brilliant overall

Tweetdeck has a low entry point, meaning users can quickly become experts on the platforms. You can manage and monitor multiple accounts on a single screen, allowing you to closely watch mentions, hashtags, and competing accounts.

Tweetdeck is a perfect platform. Maybe they can figure out a way to include Facebook and Instagram.

Palla
SEO Consultant in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Most useful tool for Twitter account management

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The Real-time updates allows me to view and interact with social media content in real-time, making it easier to engage with your audience and respond to any issues or opportunities as they arise. Schedule and automate social media posts, which can save time and effort and help you to stay active and engaged even when you are not able to be online.

Streamlined interface: TweetDeck provides a single interface for managing and monitoring multiple social media accounts, which can make it easier to keep track of what is happening across all of your accounts.Customization options: TweetDeck allows you to customize the way you view and interact with your social media accounts, including the ability to create columns for specific accounts or hashtags, or to filter content based on keywords or other criteria.Scheduling and automation: Analytics and reporting: TweetDeck provides analytics and reporting tools to help you understand your social media activity and engagement, including reach, impressions, and engagement metrics such as likes, retweets, and replies. This can help you to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.Overall, TweetDeck can be a useful tool for those looking to manage and monitor their social media accounts and engage with their audience in real-time.

Limited to Twitter: TweetDeck is primarily designed for managing and monitoring Twitter accounts, and may not be as suitable for users who need to manage accounts on other social media platforms.Dependent on internet connection: TweetDeck requires an internet connection in order to function, which can be an issue if you are in an area with poor or unreliable connectivity. This can make it difficult to use TweetDeck to manage your social media accounts when you are on the go.

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development in Maleisië
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best pair for Twitter

4,0 3 jaar geleden

TweetDeck offers a better a smoother experience in managing my Twitter, in fact, much better than Twitter itself. I can customized my timeline for the topic or niche that interest me, and filtering all other topic from appeared there. The schedule post for the tweet really helpful if i want to tweet something on the peak hours, but unavailable to do that at that time.

The analytics report that can be generated on this software is rather too simple and many details are missing. Especially for the comment section, which i can't see how many retweet that i receive for a specific period. All other things works superbly and i enjoy using it to manage my social media, especially Twitter.

Wulliams
Wulliams
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial in Venezuela

For the community manager, tweetdeck is the best software in the world

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Although it can not be used in other RRSS other than twitter, that does not take away its extraordinary utility and excellent functions. Tweetdeck is a fascinating tool that I have linked at an instrumental level with the Community Manager, but at the level of influencer I have used it in my career as a theater actor and producer, leaving in me an incredible satisfaction, since I have been able to enhance my exposure as never before. I had imagined it. I highly recommend the use of this software for all those who, like me, want to make their career more known to other users and Internet users

This software has too many qualities that enhance the career of the community manager, specifically in the exhibition and monitoring of the image that is sought. However one of the most important features that I can perceive of Tweetdeck is the easy to use, as well as the display of the full profile by columns, where you can see in real time and on a single screen, my tweets, mentions, private messages and the Tweaker and hashtag to keep me more informed. It also has a particular feature that I love and is the ability to program tweets so that they can be tweeted at any time without having to be on the PC all day; I also like the scheduling of notifications quite a bit, allowing me to do a deep follow-up of any profile.

If this software works in other RRSS like pinterest, facebook, snapchat, periscope, and inclsuo, linkedIn was one of the best software that I have used, however it only works for twitter.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Support being at home

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With the time available and the right concentration, it is a super useful tool to manage several Twitter accounts. Particularly I had a health incident a few years ago, and I could not move to the office, from my home and with this tool I could not only continue managing and approving content for corporate social networks, but it allowed me to stay informed and support other people and media in the timely management of its contents and campaigns.

The ability to manage several twitter accounts at the same time, programming content publication several days in advance, allowing advance tasks in teams that work for guards and could focus on other tasks, without the need to be tweet at the moment. Similarly, the monitoring of mentions, RTs and responses is streamlined with this tool, allowing an analysis of followers' preferences to redirect a campaign on time.

When managing several accounts at the same time, and not having a calendar, but a drop-down list, the programming and / or editing of the content is done uphill, since you must scroll to search for programmatic contents, and be attentive to the icons of the accounts so as not to confuse them.

Alfredo
Alfredo
Gerente de Comunicaciones Internas in Venezuela
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

TweetDeck: My favorite

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are few disadvantages that I see this tool, I use it as a first reference for press monitoring. I have columns to see what is said on Twitter about Cantv. We use it daily.

This is a free app that allows us to manage our social networks in an organized and simple way. It is very friendly and easy to manage. I, in particular, recommend it more than any other. Pros - The first advantage of TweetDeck is that it allows us to manage unlimited Twitter and Facebook accounts. In the case of the latter, only personal profiles. - You can manage countless columns of interest such as mentions, interactions, private messages. - You can program innumerable daily messages, including more than one photo and videos. - Allows you to create lists of our most common interests. - It is ideal to monitor the interactions of the public of our brand. - Easily export lists between one account or another.

Cons - It does not allow managing Facebook fan pages. - The placement of several columns can make navigation slow. - It does not allow to see the hours of the RT.

Allen
Boss in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Tweet Deck Take Twitter To The Next Level

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great platform I use it every day, it is a major platform that I use.

You can use this platform to help sort out all the noise that happens on some social media feeds like Twitter, handy for following favorite feeds that some times you might miss, you can track hashtags easily and schedule tweets

it does not have emojis and Gif build into the platform you have to use third-party platform witch are buggy and break witch is annoying

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Tweetdeck is for powerusers

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This helps me keep an eye on the latest trends and lets me create a column where I can see if a certain hashtag is doing well or not. Easier for me to do side by side comparisons.

I love the fact that it's easier for me to check my tweets and DMs without having to navigate to different sections on a page (i.e. the Twitter website). One can easily mute tweets here and even schedule them for later. I can set up a column dedicated to a keyword I need to monitor and scroll it without having to open a separate page. TD allows for one to view tweets without having to refresh the page and this is what makes it easier to keep an eye on everything. It's a web app so one can open this in any browser which supports HTML5 and there is no need to install a special app.

The option to schedule tweets is not available in the latest beta of the software. There is no built-in spell-check. One has to use an external plugin to check for Grammar.

Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Very functional; great for monitoring

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TweetDeck is great for what it is. However, there are other sites that offer more features, for instance, Hootsuite has it's own library of stock images, GIFs, etc. However, this isn't necessarily a dealbreaker for me. I love TweetDeck's straightforward design and ease of use. I would definitely recommend it.

The best part about TweetDeck is that you can set up multiple columns for the various channels you'd like to monitor. As the social media manager for several brands, it's extremely convenient being able to see what people are saying about my brands in real-time. Columns aren't just for mentions either, you can set them up based on hashtags, scheduled tweets or even just noteworthy figures you'd like to keep tabs on. The app is free — so it won't cost you a penny! When you re-tweet/like a tweet, it will give you the option to choose which account you'd like it to be reflected from; totally eliminating the process of having to log in and out of multiple accounts.

I love that TweetDeck has made updates to allow for an auto-scheduling feature. Previously, it didn't and I was forced to use another social management site. Now that they've added this functionality, I don't have very many cons to say about it.

Kezi
school assistant in Brazilië
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I love using Twitter

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The possibility of integrating messages from Twitter and Facebook is one of the most outstanding features in the application. In addition to making it possible to connect multiple Twitter accounts to the tweetdeck at the same time. I love making it easy to switch from one account to another.

Twɪter is a social network and a microblogging server, which allows users to send and receive personal updates from other contacts (in texts of up to 280 characters, known as "tweets"), through the service's website, via SMS and specific management software. I use it very often, very useful.

perhaps what bothers us most is having the timeline flooded (when we receive a lot of tweets at the same time) with subjects that are not of interest to me. This type of situation occurs mainly when there are events that generate great social repercussions. This would be an important point to improve.

Tekstschrijvers, 11-50 werknemers

Get Some Control Over How You Use Twitter

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Tweetdeck is a great way of customizing Twitter and making it work for you -- seeing the stuff you want to see and hiding the stuff you don't (for example, blocking certain words). I love the navigation; you can have all different kinds of columns that show custom lists and searches, your activity, activity of people you follow, your DMs, multiple accounts, etc. Twitter itself is a very rigid platform, but Tweetdeck makes it easier to navigate all of its content.

Tweetdeck does not have the same selection of emojis and GIFs that Twitter does. You can't just browse those items or add a poll the way you can in Twitter itself. So if I want to add one of those to my tweet in Tweetdeck, I either have to do a workaround that makes it less convenient or just jump over to Twitter itself.

Kristen
Kristen
Director of Events & Content Marketing in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Track Your Social Streams

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tweetdeck makes it easy for our marketing team to follow the multiple streams and hashtags that are important to our industry. It also makes it easier for our employees to stay up to date on what is happening in our industry on Twitter.

TweetDeck is so easy to use. This is the one tool that I have all new employees download immediately even if they are not on the marketing team. The ability to monitor social streams by phrase, hashtag or channel is great. Working in the events industry TweetDeck makes it easy to follow multiple streams for events that we might not physically be at. This allows us to stay on top of the activities that are happening live and comment on them.

I don't really have any issues with this platform. Maybe the only thing would be to customize or brand the platform more.

Marketing Director in VS
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Tweetdeck is synonymous with Twitter

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been a Tweetdeck user for many, many years, and I use it to this day to monitor my company's various Twitter accounts (we have six active and a few mostly dormant accounts). It does everything we need and more. Highly recommend.

Tweetdeck allows me to combine several different Twitter accounts into a single platform that makes managing them a piece of cake. I've been a Tweetdeck user since before Twitter purchased the platform and cannot think of another Twitter management solution that I would even consider using. Every functionality that a social media manager could possibly want to use is included here.

The UI/UX is a bit clunky at times and the loading speeds for certain feeds can take a few seconds depending on the number of followers or the number of tweets that you're monitoring.

Avery K.
Avery K.
CEO in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

An Enduring, Top Twitter Powerhouse

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using tweetdeck for so long, I can't remember when I started. It has been my goto twitter app for years. I only use it on desktop. I can imagine it being a nightmare on mobile devices, attempting to cycle through so many columns and such, especially if you have a large network. On desktop, this is the best twitter app available.

The ability to customize and sort your stream into columns still makes twitter extremely manageable. See what you want, skip what you don't want to see, and switch things up on the fly to stay current on events that matter to you.

Tweetdeck badly needs to integrate emojis. I may be missing something, and it's entirely possible that I have overlooked the feature, but it's annoying that I have to keep both tweetdeck and twitter open if I need to express something using an emoji.